Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it looked so hot. Denny will love it." - Cynthia adds.

"It is okay, Justin. Sorry I got upset. Just try not to do it again." - Lana says. Justin opens his arms and they hug it out.

Cynthia calls Paul and Noel to review the photo.

"Sorry, sexy. It was just a slip." - Justin says, groping her ass above her dress.

"I forgive you, it was an accident. But, you know we cannot take a team photo like that..." - she says, jutting her butt out for him.

"I understand, It might look too naughty if your teammate's finger goes into your virgin pussy." - he says, slipping his hand under her dress and pinching her bare assflesh.

"Yeah, I am glad you understand." - she purrs at him, her face completely flushed with desire.

"But what if it's not for a team photo?" - he asks, squeezing her bare cheek and earning a lewd moan.

"Ah... well..." - she says, thinking about it. 'It might be okay to fool around since we are just friends... right? Is not like Justin is even attracted to me.' - she reflects, her lust speaking a little too loud.

But before she has time to answer the jock, Paul and Noel interrupt the two.

"The photo is not very sexy..." - Paul says with mock disappointment.

"Sorry, Lanita. It's not good." - Noel shakes his head.

"Oh, but you said it looked hot?" - Lana asks Cynthia with a slightly accusatory tone.

"Well yes, but the boys told me you have taken more daring photos for Denny before." - the blonde says.

"Hum... that is true, I did." - the busty teacher confesses.

"Cynths has a good idea. But she said you wouldn't do it, since you are a prude." - Paul provokes her.

"What?" - Lana exclaims, baffled. 'How dare her!'

"Sorry, sweetie. You're a big prude. No way you can go with it." - Cynthia says with a pitiful smile.

"I c-can!" - the teacher argues. 'This tramp... she's mocking me in front of the team... grrr...'

"I don't think you're ready for it, Cynthia is right." - Noel agrees with a serious tone.

"I am ready! I will do it!" - Lana says. 'I need to do anything to be part of the team and one-up this tramp!'

"She's saying she's ready Cynths!" - Paul says, putting his hands up.

"Pff... I doubt she can do what I would do." - the small-titted blonde affirms.

"I will prove it!" - Lana declares confidently. 'This skank...' - she growls. "What do I need to do?" - she asks the group.

"I would remove my panties to take the photo." - Cynthia says nonchalantly.

"*Gasp*!" - the wife-to-be exclaims, aghast.

"See, I told you two... Miss Prissy will never go for it." - the blonde mocks her.

"Eh... well... I should not..." - Lana mumbles. 'I can't just show my cooch to them and let them take pictures... can I? Well... maybe... Dens agreed that showing off is okay...'

"It's a great idea! And don't worry, Cox, we saw your pussy last week." - Justin reminds her.

"And everyone saw it today." - Paul says.

"They did?" - Lana blurts out, but she remembers as clear as day the party last week and the WinstonTV exposure earlier at the beach.

"On TV! I saved the video..." - he continues, showing her a quick clip of her sex exposed on live TV.

"Tsk..." - Cynthia lets out a miffed sound. She hates that her boyfriend is saving clips of little miss sunshine. It was enough that she had the man she wanted, but now the fat-titted cow is stealing her boyfriend's attention too.

"Oh, gosh... I am not sure, it seems too naughty..." - Lana says, on the edge of accepting it. 'I guess they all saw it already... is it too much different to take a photo? It's just for Dens.' - she evaluates.

"Dennis will love it!" - Justin says.

"I would! He will go crazy!" - Noel admits.

"Really?" - the teacher exclaims. 'I guess it will be fine... just showing my cooch again is harmless. Oh! Dens wanted to see it, so showing him in a photo is a good compromise. Right?' - she thinks, still not fully convinced.

"If the prude doesn't do it, I will." - Cynthia announces, as she starts to pull her panties down.

'Gah, this tramp! She wants a competition, I will give her one...' - the teacher roars in her mind.

"I can't wait until Denny sees my pretty pussy..." - the blonde purrs in a sultry tone, sliding her red panties down her leg.

'I have no choice, I have to do it! Can't let this skank show him her stinky snatch!' - Lana decides.

"Stop! I will do it!" - Lana shouts, lifting her dress up.

The guys cheer. Cynthia covers her mouth, stifling a giggle and adjusting her panties in place.

'Gosh... I guess I am about to do this... just to show this tramp that I am better than her...' - she thinks, steeling her resolve.

The voluptuous teacher hooks her thumbs on the elastic of the lilac panties, holds her breath, and quickly pulls them down. She steps out of them, leaving them on the floor.

Unfortunately for the guys, the dress falls as she pulls her garments down, so their view is completely obstructed. The sight of their coworker's gullible fiancee stripping down her panties is absurdly erotic nonetheless.

The guys applaud and encourage her.

"Fucking hot!" - Justin says and Noel adamantly nods.

"I guess you were wrong, Cynths! She's not a prude anymore!" - Paul says and Lana smiles wide at him.

'Yes... I win!' - she celebrates. 'Well... ehm... I did have to take my panties off in front of Dens' coworkers... but it's not a big deal...' - she tells herself, not fully confident in it.

"Great... let's move on to the pics!" - Cynthia says. "Same pose as before."

Paul and Noel grab the bottom of her dress and Justin sits in front of her. Lana gasps softly, anxious and aroused about what is going to happen.

"Ready, Cox?" - the jock asks, looking up at her.

"Ahm... yes..." - she replies sheepishly. 'Oh wow, he is not looking at my cooch... maybe he doesn't really care?' - she reflects. Her cooch throbs at what she is about to do. 'My coochie is going to be exposed... in front of Dens' team and for a camera... gosh... mmm...' - hotness is quickly spreading from her needy sex.

Dennis' coworkers lift the wife-to-be's dress up to her belly button, exposing her pussy to the camera. Her soft trimmed pubic hair is in full view, along with the top of her pink vagina, a little redder than normal due to her arousal. Her glistening slit stands out to everyone's eyes.

Lana feels her sex and her heart pulsating with the sudden rush of blood.

Justin looks up and stares at her twat at the same time that Cynthia takes a couple pictures.

"This is great!" - the small blonde says.

'Oh gosh... this is too much... Justin is so close... I can feel him breathing on my cooch... and Cynthia just took a bunch of photos... I am so wet... hopefully, they won't notice?' - she thinks worriedly.

"Woah, Cox... someone is enjoying this!" - Justin says with a smirk, answering her doubts.

"Ahm... no..." - the teacher mutters. Justin grazes his digit on her slit. "Eeeppp..." - she groans.

"Yes, you are. Sopping wet already." - the jock states, licking his finger.

"Lanita, can we take some pics with our hands on your bum?" - Noel interrupts without letting go of her dress. Paul agrees.

'Justin just brushed my coochie... considering that, my butt seems harmless...' - she reflects.

"O-okay..." - she agrees, as Justin softly touches her vagina again. "Ngg... stooop..." - she croaks weakly to him.

"Just making sure!" - he winks at her.

"Okay, hands on the ass! Justin, point to her cunt like before!" - Cynthia instructs. Lana's cooch pulsates at being called that.

Using his other hand, Noel grabs hold of a butt cheek. Paul does the same with her other one. The teacher groans.

'This is so improper... my fiancee's colleagues are just squeezing my naked butt while exposing my vagina... ahh... no... don't worry... Dens agreed it was okay to fool around... mmm... since I am trying to be part of the team... nng... I need to be one of them...' - she thinks.

Cynthia has the camera ready, waiting for Justin to lift his hand. With a nod and an impish grin, the ginger jock lifts his hand, with his index finger pointing at Lana's twat.

The cheery blonde starts to take pictures, but Justin doesn't stop and continues moving his hand up. It makes contact with the teacher's entrance. Lana gasps and squirms. With a sudden motion, he slides his finger inside her.

"Ackkkkkkkkkkkkk!" - Lana yelps in surprise. A surge of pleasure courses through her body, making her pussy clench around his finger.

Cynthia quickly snaps a picture.

The group hears the sounds of boxes being dropped and voices coming from the other room. In a mild panic, the guys release Lana, letting her dress go and covering her bits. Justin gets up and moves to the side, hiding his tenting pants. Noel grabs the panties from the floor, bunching them up and stuffing them in his pocket.

~~~

"We heard shouting. Everything okay?" - Lucius asks, entering the room and staring at them. Besides Lana being extremely flushed and breathing heavily, all seems in order.

"Everything is great, boss." - Noel states, giving him a thumbs up.

"We just finished taking group photos." - Cynthia says, shaking the phone.

"Did you scream, babe?" - Dennis asks, approaching his fiancee and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Eh... hum... I was just surprised..." - Lana stammers, still recovering from the situation.

"Yeah, Justin got her good!" - Paul chuckles.

"Right in the gap!" - Justin laughs. Dennis cocks his head, confused.

"It is a joke, ignore them, hun..." - she says shakily. 'I can't tell Dens that Justin did that... it was probably an accident. I will ask him.'

Dennis shrugs and Cynthia smirks, realizing that Lana is hiding the truth from him. Naughty, naughty.

"Paul, send me the pictures later, please? I need to send it to Dens." - Lana whispers to him.

"Don't worry, I will send it to him directly." - he answers, giving her a thumbs up. She nods.

Mary enters the room. Everyone turns towards the hostess, who is wearing a blue top, with deep cleavage, black leggings, and black heels. She is the definition of a sexy Milf.

"Sorry I'm late everyone, what did I miss?" - Mary asks the group. She waves at Lana who waves back at her.

"Nothing much, just taking some team photos." - Noel explains.

"Good, good. Let's sit down for dinner." - the hostess says.

"We're not going to the dining room?" - Paul asks.

"We decided to be casual and do a spread on the coffee tables so we can eat on the couches. That way we can bond more." - Mary says, winking at Lana.

"Grab your seats, we'll bring everything out." - Lucius says, going to the kitchen.

Everyone starts getting comfortable on the couches while the food, plates, and cutlery are brought out to them.

"Man, you're so lucky! Your fiancee is stacked." - Justin says to Dennis as he sits on the couch adjacent to him.

"She does have an amazing bum." - Noel agrees. He is sitting next to Lana.

"It feels so tight but juicy at the same time." - Paul says, sitting in the middle of the couch, next to Cynthia.

"Guys, don't talk about her like that." - Dennis protests.

"Relax man, we're just complimenting her. It's not like I'm fingering her pussy." - Justin says with a smirk. Dennis makes a confused face but doesn't pry further.

"Denny, don't get your panties in a bunch! Or lack of..." - Cynthia laughs. He raises his eyebrow.

"Nevertheless, there's complimenting and then just saying dirty things." - he says, still upset.

"Hun, no need to get upset. It is okay if your friends speak their minds." - Lana says, squeezing his hand. 'I don't want to see him stressed... he's getting grumpy.' - she reflects. "Ignore them, I will make it up to you tonight..." - she whispers sultrily in his ear. He nods, enthusiastically.

"Fine, fine... we should eat." - Dennis says, as Mary sits down on the edge of their couch, next to Noel.

"I'll get another round of drinks for everyone!" - Justin announces, getting up and taking their cups.

Lucius brings the last of the plates and sits down on the single seat.

"Okay, dinner is served. Grab your plates and serve yourselves!" - the Hunter host announces.

~~~~~~~

Dinner

"I will help Justin!" - Lana says, gathering some of the empty drink glasses and joining him at the bar.

"Cox, what's up?" - he asks, sensing that something is afoot.

"Erm... when you... you know... was it on purpose?" - she asks timidly.

"When I what?" - he asks, running his hand through his ginger hair.

"Please do not make me say it." - the future-wife begs, pouting her lips.

"I have no idea what you mean then." - he says, shrugging. He is messing with her, as evident by his huge smirk.

"*sigh*... when you put your finger in my cooch..." - she says, flushing. "Was it an accident?"

"No, it was a prank." - he says, giving her a wide smile.

'Wow... he's so blunt, he admits he did it on purpose! Gosh... wait.. it was just a prank! Like the ones from my students! I can't help it. It was just him having fun with me.' - she thinks.

"Ah... it is normal for teammates to fool around right?" - Lana asks, giving him doe eyes.

"Yeah! You're becoming one of us now, Cox. So, I was just teasing you." - he smiles, sliding his hand under her the front of her dress and rubbing her pubic hair. She moans softly.

"Hum... I guess... we are friends." - the busty teacher agrees. Her breath quickens.

"If it was on purpose, it would have been much more intense..." - he explains, sliding his finger along her damp slit. "Like this."

"*Gasp*... ahh... I s-see..." - she utters shakily. 'Gosh.. my coochie is on fire... I had multiple orgasms today, why am I getting aroused by Dens' coworkers?' - she ponders.

"Can't wait to have some more fun with you today." - he winks and lightly slaps her pussy. She moans, a sound full of lust and desire.

She nods. 'This is okay... just guys fooling around...' - she tells herself.

They finish pouring drinks, hand them around and sit back on the couches. Lana makes sure to keep her legs shut tight to avoid giving anyone a view of her bare snatch.

The group starts to eat and chat about different things. Dennis is enthralled in a conversation with Justin and Lucius when Noel taps Lana on her shoulder.

"Mary and I are planning something. What do you think of a surprise birthday for Dennis next Saturday?" - Noel asks the innocent teacher.

"Oh good! He will love that." - she exclaims and Mary puts her hand on her lips, silencing her. 'I almost forgot his birthday. But I'm glad he has new friends looking out for him.'

"Quiet, bestie..." - the blonde Milf says. "I remember you saying he loves when you dress up?"

"Sure, anything in mind?" - Lana asks, imagining different cosplays and not a party dress.

"I don't know, whatever he likes." - Noel shrugs at the strange question.

'Hmm... Dens liked my Misty cosplay... maybe that?' - she chews over.

"Okay, I have something in mind." - Lana says confidently.

"Make sure it's sexy enough!" - her best friend adds.

'Well... he did go masturbate in the bathroom... oh... but the photo was of me without my top... are they saying I should do that? Ugh... well... if it's for Dens' birthday...' - she considers.

"Oh, gosh... I guess I can do that." - the busty fiancee says anxiously.

"Also, I think Justin has another surprise planned, but he wants your help... shhh, secret." - Noel says.

"Okay, I will ask him later." - Lana says, putting her finger to her lips in a secret signal.

After a few minutes, everyone starts talking about the Winston-Fest.

"What is this Winston-Fest?" - Dennis asks curiously.

"It's an annual festival that the whole town participates in. During the day there are parades, events, food, and lots of stalls selling products, offering services, and much more. It's one of our main attractions!" - Lucius explains, with rare enthusiasm.

"And at night... it's adults only." - Mary says, winking at the young couple.

"A-adults only?" - Dennis blurts out.

"Yes, we have some special outfits for a carnival and special parades." - Lucius clarifies his wife's point.

"Man, I love the skimpy clothes everyone wears!" - Justin says rubbing his hands together.

"It's a bit small and tight... but fun." - Cynthia confesses, Paul chuckles and puts his arm around her shoulders.

"Everyone?" - Lana asks. 'Not sure I'm ready for that... well, maybe it's no different than a bikini?' - she reflects.

"Yeah, it's supposed to express the openness and freedom of the people from Winston. It's awesome." - Noel explains.

"Indeed, the Adult Winston-Fest is Dick's pride and joy." - Lucius adds.

"The president? Is he a part of it?" - Dennis asks, intrigued.

"Oh yes, he has been leading the parade for the last 30 years!" - Mary explains.

"So lucky man! He gets to hang out with all those beautiful virgins." - Justin says with a pout.

"Virgins?" - Lana asks, confused.

"Ah, well... the tradition is that the Mayor of the town is paraded around surrounded by all the virgin adult women of Winston." - Lucius explains to the unknowing fiancees.

"Wow..." - Dennis mutters. He and Lana exchange a concerned look.

"Yeah, and the women have to practice a lot since they have to do the traditional dance." - Noel says, putting his hand on the brunette teacher's thigh.

"It's highly erotic." - Cynthia says.

The newbie couple exchanges apprehensive glances again. Lucius gets up to get another drink.

"Oh, you are a virgin, right Lanita?" - Noel asks.

"Maybe..." - the busty fiancee says shyly. 'Does that mean I have to do this dance and participate in the parade? With a skimpy outfit? No... no... maybe I heard it wrong. I can worry about it later.' - she thinks.

"You're going to have some wild fun this Winston-Fest then." - Paul laughs and everyone joins him.

"Erm... is that what they are going to talk about at the school assembly?" - Lana asks, trying to change the subject.

"That and the School Fair, bestie." - Mary says, as she munches on some vegetables.

"What's that?" - Lana asks.

Dennis notices Noel's hand on his fiancee's thigh and trying to denote his territory, lays his hand on her other thigh, bumping against his coworker's hand. Noel remains unfazed.

"The School Fair happens on the days leading up to Winston-Fest. The students and the clubs put out various activities for the Townsfolk." - the blonde teacher elaborates.

"That's when the school play happens. The day before Winston-Fest!" - Noel says.

"Oh, I see..." - Lana says, obtaining a clearer picture of her future events. 'I guess the AV Club will have to do something for the fair! I'll chat with the boys next week.' - she makes a mental note.

"Can't wait for this year's play! You outdid yourself last year, Mary." - Cynthia compliments her.

"My wife always does an amazing job." - Lucius states, sitting back down.

"Loved the nudity..." - Paul says and Cynthia pokes him on the ribs. "And the directing, of course." - he adds. Mary giggles.

They continue drinking, eating, and chatting for a few more minutes. As Lana is getting a refill of her wine, Justin approaches.

"Hey, sexy. Nice to see you here." - he says with a sexy tone, squeezing her breast playfully.

"Oh, Justin, you silly." - she giggles, slapping his hand away. "Hum, Noel said you have a surprise for Dennis' birthday and you need my help."

"Oh, that's right! I have been practicing a Hypnotist routine and I need a pretty assistant. Can you help me?" - he says, getting extremely close to her. Their faces are less than a foot apart.

"Hypnotism? Is that real?" - she asks, intimidated by his proximity.