Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11c

Story Info
Team party, coworker’s pussy, and horn test.
37.8k words
4.73
26.1k
35

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an EDIT to chapter 11c. I tweaked a couple of parts so Lana would not be cruel to Dennis. I want to make sure you all notice that she is only mad at Cynthia and loves Dennis above all.

~~~

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2022, so any correlations with real life are mere coincidences.

This is the last part of Day 13. Make sure you read the other chapters first ;)

This chapter is partially inspired by "Julia's Descent" by Nebic, at least the ambiguity of the Horn Test (not the humiliation aspect). Some parts during the test might be very similar (verbatim), as this is my homage to that amazing scene.

Enjoy the read,

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on...

Potato Note: lots of you requested that I do a small recap before the chapter. Will include any facts/storylines that may be relevant too. Let me know what y'all think!

~~~

* It's been 13 Days since our protagonists Lana and Dennis arrived in Winstonstead. They had an eventful and steamy first couple of weeks, where their puritanical barriers were slowly brought down by the corrupt townsfolk.

* Lana's work and forays with her students and villagers got so out of hand that Principal Bill enrolled her in the "Incentive Program". This can award her work benefits in exchange for her "cooperation" with students and faculty. Her fiancee agreed to it, as Dick, the president of his company, had a vague and intimidating one-on-one chat with him.

* Earlier on the same day as this story (Saturday, Day 13), our busty teacher spent the day at the beach with her students on a school trip. She gave her students naughty rewards for class achievements, including massages and groping, explored her lesbian side with three different women, showed her bare pussy on live TV, jerked off the dark-skinned bus driver, fooled around with two young guys in their 20s, let the townsfolk grope and molest her as she waited tables, kissed a homeless man, and finally let three of her students come all over her naked tits and body. Wow, wee.

* Now, our fiancees are going to Dennis' work party with his teammates, boss, and Lana's best friend, Mary. In previous conversations, Dennis mistakenly promised that Lana could take naughty photos with his coworkers ('Daily Selfie'). It was also agreed that Lana could be more open in the next team event, so she would be considered "part of the team". These agreements are fresh on her mind.

~~~

However, before the party starts, our couple has some catching up to do, especially related to the earlier events of the day.

~~~~~~~

Day 13 -- Late Afternoon

~~~~~~~

Pre-Party

Lana Cox's 5'3 wide-hipped frame saunters into the living room. The teacher is wearing a form-fitting yellow summer dress with a flowery pattern and purple open-toed flats, displaying her freshly manicured nails. Her handsome and out-of-shape fiancee awaits her on the couch, wearing jeans and a blue collared shirt.

Dennis Laywood turns to look at his beautiful future-wife, noticing a pronounced jiggle coming from her 38DD breasts.

"Erm, babe... you look nice, but can you put on a bra?" - he asks nervously, running his hand through his gingery hair.

"Oh..." - she exclaims, caught by surprise. "Are you sure? You said that you liked my breasts." - she replies, blinking her big green eyes and pouting her rosy lips.

"I do like them. A lot." - he says earnestly.

"So, what is the issue? You were happy with it before." - the buxom fiancee says.

"This is a work event. What will they think?" - he explains, confusing her. "Please, babe."

"Okay, if that is what you want." - she shrugs, turning back to the bedroom. Her medium light brown hair shines in the light.

'Dens confuses me so much... at one point, he wants me to show my boobies off... heck, he even asked me to! But suddenly, he's worried that someone might see. Or, like now... his coworkers already saw my breasts, and he didn't mind at the time... but now he does? Maybe he is insecure, but he shouldn't be. I only love him. He knows that.' - she mulls over as she puts on a lacy lilac bra that matches her panties.

The busty teacher walks back to the living room, her breasts now contained by her undergarment.

"All done." - she smiles at him warmly. Her curve-hugging outfit makes her voluptuous body look amazing, especially with the tantalizing little bit of cleavage it exposes.

"You look pretty, babe." - he compliments her, standing up from the couch. At 6'2, he towers over his fair-skinned betrothed, almost a whole foot above her.

"You don't look too shabby yourself, my silly carrot." - she answers, and they exchange a loving kiss.

They leave their house, waving hi to their neighbors, Jack and Lilly, who are relaxing on their porch, and make their way to the Hunters.

~~~

"So, did anything eventful happened today?" - Dennis asks as they walk.

'Gosh... so many things happened, I wouldn't know where to start...' - she gazes at the sky pensively. She suddenly recalls the interview she gave to WinstonTV.

"Actually... something occurred..." - she answers, blushing.

"What is it?" - he asks, as his mind rushes between a dozen different scenarios.

"Someone pranked me in on TV!" - the busty fiancee says, exasperated.

"Oh no! What happened?" - he asks, slightly concerned.

"Well, there is this local channel called WinstonTV..." - she starts explaining. Lana gives Dennis her account of the events that transpired during the interview. His mouth is agape the whole time.

"Argh! That's not good, babe. Hopefully, they will censor it before broadcasting. - he says worriedly. He stares at his feet while walking.

"Yeah, maybe on subsequent airings." - she mutters, her face still red.

"What do you mean?" - Dennis asks, confused.

"It was live, silly, so they could not censor it." - she explains as if it's obvious.

"Gosh! Does that mean everyone that tuned in saw your vajayjay?!" - he asks, aghast. People passing by glance knowingly at the couple.

"Just a part of it... but yes." - she says shyly. 'It was just the top, not a big deal...' - she thinks.

"How did you let that happen!?" - he questions, a bewildered expression on his face. Lana can't help but notice that he simultaneously seems embarrassed, aroused, and troubled.

"I was doing the interview! I could not help it." - she defends herself.

A few passersby chuckle at their discussion.

"I know, babe. But what will everyone else think?" - he says with concern.

"Dennis!" - she exclaims, stopping in her tracks. She puts her hands on her hips, upset. "It was my nude coochie that was displayed on TV, and you are worried about what people will say?"

"Ah, sorry, babe. I didn't mean it like that." - he apologizes, realizing that he downplayed her feelings. "Must have been so embarrassing." - he says, trying to be empathetic.

"It was mortifying." - she agrees. She resumes walking. "All day, I felt like everyone was eyeing me nude, you know?" - she spots a man staring her down, and her cooch twitches at the thought.

"*Gulp*... erm..." - he stammers nervously. "S-sorry, babe, that it happened to you."

"It is okay. In the end, it was just a prank." - she dismisses. 'He still seems concerned... I need to try to dissipate his worries.' - she thinks. "But I have not heard any comments, so it seems like not a lot of people saw it anyway." - she tries to reassure him.

"Let's hope so..." - he says with a pensive look on his face.

They walk in silence for a good minute. Dennis seems to be thinking about something.

"Can I see your vajayjay now?" - he requests out of the blue.

"Why do you say that, hun?" - Lana asks, blushing slightly.

"Since everyone in town saw it now, it's fair for me to see." - the tall fiancee explains.

"Oh, Mr. Pervert!" - she slaps him playfully. "Not everyone, just the few that caught it live." - she points out. "Also, you are not everyone. You are my special man." - she says matter-of-factly.

"Of course, babe, but it's unfair." - he whines.

"Who cares if the whole town is staring at my bare cooch?" - she says, frowning. "You are the one that matters, my Silly Carrot." - she squeezes his hand lovingly.

Some townsfolk gawk at the couple's discussion.

"But..." - he starts to protest.

"Sorry, Dens. I do not want to make you upset. I am just nervous. Showing you my coochie is a big deal." - she admits, blushing.

"*Tsk*" - Dennis lets out a frustrated sound.

'Ah... he's not happy. Hmm... I did show it to everyone... even if it was an accident. I am not sure I have the courage for Dens to see me naked. At least I can reward him for being so patient with me? That seems like a good compromise.' - she decides lustily.

"Hun, I am nervous, but I promise to try it out tonight." - she says, and he nods, unsatisfied. "Even if it does not work, we can do other things..." - she says sultrily, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

His defeated expression immediately turns into an excited one.

"Ooh, what do you have in mind?" - he asks enthusiastically, his mood quickly turning.

"Hmm... since you mentioned my chest earlier, what would you say if I use it on your peepee?" - she coos, running her hand down his leg. His mouth falls open.

"Like... masturbate me with your boobies?" - Dennis asks dumbfounded, too loud for her comfort.

"Y-yeah... would you like that? - Lana asks, a mixture of shyness and naughtiness in her voice. She worriedly glances around at the people staring their way.

"Yes, please!" - he blurts out. She giggles at his reaction.

"Okay, Mr. Pervert..." - she giggles. "We can do that tonight." - she says, embracing him.

"It's a deal, babe." - they kiss romantically. The couple makes out for a little bit.

"We should go, hun." - the curvy fiancee mutters.

He nods, and they resume their walk. Once again, Dennis seems lost in thought.

"What are you thinking?" - Lana asks curiously.

"Hmm... Lucius and I had a chat today. He stopped by work." - he says.

"Ah, what about?" - the busty beauty asks.

"Well, he wanted to encourage me to be more open." - he answers, a bit unsure.

"Oh, how come?" - she asks, cocking her head.

"Well, I have to admit, I was a bit worried about some of the more... erm... unique situations that happened recently." - he says pensively, reflecting back to Jack/Lilly and to last week's party.

'Really? Dens was upset? But he keeps encouraging me to do naughty things.' - she thinks, confused. 'Gah! Men are so insecure! Mary is right. Can't he see that I only love him?' - she reflects.

"Really? Why not talk to me about it?" - she asks, her feelings slightly hurt. He holds her hands.

"I didn't want to worry you, babe. Lucius made me see that my concerns were unfounded." - he explains, kissing the back of her hand. She nods. "I realize now that it's just fun between friends and ways to have a good time before we have kids and settle down. They do say your twenties is the best time to enjoy life."

'Oh, I'm glad Lucius made him realize everything is all good. It's weird that Dens talked to his boss about us, but I guess I talked to Mary too. It cements the fact that Dens is okay with everything that has happened so far.' - she evaluates.

"Are you feeling better then?" - she smiles lovingly at him.

"Yes, all that matters is that we love each other." - Dennis says, giving her a handsome smile. She swoons.

'He's so cute. I am so lucky to have such an understanding boyfriend. I mean, fiancee.' - she corrects herself.

"So much! Neither of us would ever do something to hurt the other." - she replies, her heart aflutter.

"I see that now. We have a stronger bond than anything." - he hugs her.

"I would never do anything that I think could jeopardize that." - she says. 'Harmless or small things are fine. As he said, our connection is unbreakable.'

"I know, babe, me neither." - he breaks the hug, and they continue walking. "This town is crazy. I oft forget that." - he adds, nodding at an old couple making out.

"It is true. Everything here is way more... free and open." - Lana says, flushing and eyeing the man who is now openly groping her lover's saggy tits.

"Right? These things wouldn't fly anywhere else." - he chuckles, clearly uncomfortable. They continue walking. "Glad we care so much for each other." - he smiles, holding her hand.

"Hun, you can trust me to always have our best interests at heart." - she says, emphasizing the point. 'Even if I am a bit... improper... it's for us. For our benefit.' - she justifies.

"I trust you completely, babe." - he states with a happy smile. "Also, same here."

As they continue their trek, something comes to her mind.

"Hmmm... Lucius said earlier this week that I was not really part of the team." - the busty teacher says. He nods with acknowledgment. "I know you agreed already, but would you really be okay with me trying harder to integrate with the team this time around?" - she asks, a little confusingly.

"Of course, babe. I need to impress my boss and coworkers." - Dennis says, not realizing the ramifications of his statement.

'I need to make Dens happy. He wants this. Hmmm... maybe if I fool around with the guys... will they accept me as their team member? Possibly. Or maybe I need to focus more on Lucius? No, that would be too weird, he is Mary's husband. Dens' coworkers should suffice.' - she thinks, grinding her legs due to the naughty thoughts.

"Leave it to me! I will make sure to be open-minded." - she says, squeezing his hand.

"I always wanted my partner to be part of my group of friends, to be 'one of the guys'." - he says playfully, making air quotes at it.

'If it's just all casual joshing between friends... If he wants me to be one of the guys, then I can be one of the guys.' - she thinks, determined. 'Wait... what about that tramp?!' - she realizes.

"Guys? What about Cynthia?" - she asks, a huge frown across her beautiful face.

"I guess everyone considers her one of us already." - Dennis says with a shrug.

'So Cynthia has been playing around! I knew it... grr... after the last few days, I don't trust her. The photos from today and yesterday... she's up to something. I can't let her have Dennis.' - she ponders, extremely concerned.

"Humpf... be careful with her, Dens." - Lana says, staring at his caramel eyes.

"I'm trying, babe. It's tricky." - he stammers, slightly taken aback.

"She is trying to take you away." - the busty fiancee says.

"No, no. It's just who she is... I think..." - he says shakily, unsure.

"I trust you, hun. But show me I can trust you around her." - she says fiercely.

"You can. Nothing will happen, I swear." - he replies with determination. He wanted to be better for his loving fiancee.

"All right, Dens. You know I do not like her." - Lana mumbles. 'He at least seems serious about it...'

"I know, but I have a feeling tonight's going to be different." - he gives her a handsome smile.

"You might be right." - she coos, admiring her good-looking man. "I am excited to be part of the team, and bond with your coworkers and your boss." - she adds.

"Me too, let's just forget everything and have some good fun." - he completes, as they approach the Hunters' house.

'Gosh... so he is really encouraging me to have fun with the guys... he's so confusing, but I'm glad it's all sorted. Mary will be happy... she wanted to get spicy with some party games.' - Lana reflects.

"Sounds perfect, hun." - she answers with a sultry tone.

The young couple knocks on the Hunters' front door as the sun sets.

~~~~~~~

Night

~~~~~~~

At the Hunters

Lucius opens the door, he's wearing simple jeans and a burgundy dress shirt. Lana can't help but admire how handsome he looks, with his piercing blue eyes and swooshing brown hair.

'He reminds me of Lukas. That means he's going to turn into a striking man in a few years. Girls will be all flocking to him.' - she considers with a proud smile.

"Welcome, Laywood and Lana!" - Lucius says, extending his hand. Dennis shakes it. "Come in, come in." - he says ushering them in. He opens his arms toward Lana and they exchange a quick hug. "I need to run to the guest house and grab some supplies, but I'll be quick."

"Thanks for having us, Lucius." - Dennis says, a little bit anxious.

"Where is Mary?" - Lana asks, noticing her absence.

"Mary is still upstairs, getting ready. Everyone else is in the living room, so make yourselves at home." - Mr. Hunter says, pointing to the door. He turns and walks in the other direction.

The young fiancees exchange a bemused look. Dennis shrugs and enters the living room.

"Good evening, you two!" - Noel says, greeting them as they enter. He is a tall dark-haired man in his mid-thirties, wearing jeans and a white shirt. Not only is he married with two kids, but he acts like a dad, so everyone considers him the dad of the group, even Lucius. He opens his arms.

"Good to see you, Noel." - Dennis says, giving him a half-hug.

"You too! And you Lanita... you look stunning." - Noel says, taking her hand and twirling her around. She giggles.

"Oh, Noel. It is great to see you again." - she says, as he embraces her fully. As Dennis turns to look for the others, Noel uses this opportunity to steal a peck from Lana's lips. "Hmmm..." - she mutters in appreciation.

"Hey guys, nice to see you!" - Paul shouts from the couch, wearing a gray shirt and holding a bottle of beer, while his other arm is behind Cynthia. The blonde smiles at the couple, but doesn't say anything. Paul is a handsome man in his early thirties, with curly hair and a lush beard. He is the dumb one of the group, although decently good at his job. He and Cynthia have been dating for a couple years. "Grab a drink and join us."

"What do you want, babe?" - Dennis asks his fiancee, making his way to the bar.

"A wine would be nice." - the voluptuous teacher replies. "Where is Justin?" - she asks Paul.

He is about to answer when Justin comes into the living room from a side door.

"Taking a dump!" - the jock announces. All the guys laugh at his jest, including Lana.

"Ew, you're so gross." - Cynthia complains.

"Hey, Dennis." - he nods at the newly arrived teammate. Dennis nods back and turns to pour the drinks. "Looking good, Cox." - Justin says, holding his arms wide for the teacher. Justin is a jock, through and through. He is in his late twenties, with a muscular gym build, an insanely fit body, and short ginger hair. Although genuinely smart, he mostly uses his wits for naughtier purposes.

"Hi, Justin..." - she says sheepishly, moving in for the hug.

As Dennis is busy, the jock takes advantage of this opportunity to hug his girl tightly, laying one hand on her ass and squeezing it strongly. Lana lets out a surprised squeak. Justin leans in and smooches her lips. She surrenders to him and lets him enjoy her luscious lips and ample butt for a few seconds.

'I'm just connecting with them... mmm...' - she tells herself.

"I can't believe it's been a whole week! Doesn't feel like it." - Justin says, breaking the hug.

"Yeah, we see you a lot in the photos." - Noel chimes in. Lana blushes knowingly.

"Yup, the Cox Friends chat every day." - Justin adds with a cocky smile.

"What was that?" - Dennis asks, handing his fiancee her glass of white wine.

"Oh, we have been chatting a lot. Me and your coworkers." - the buxom wife-to-be explains.

"Really?" - Dennis says curiously, taking a sip of his whisky.