Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As real as it gets. I'm getting really good at it. So I want to impress Dennis and our coworkers!" - he states, putting his hands around her in an embrace.

"I will help you, you need a pretty assistant to wow them." - she says, trying to play along.

"Thanks, sexy!" - he says and gives her a peck on the lips. She flinches but doesn't say anything.

"Erm... can I see it?" - she asks curiously, giving him a shy smile.

"And ruin the show? Hmm... only if you are a good teammate..." - he says, sliding his hand below her dress and groping both of her bare cheeks.

"Gosh... ehm... I... I a-am a good t-teammate..." - she stammers, feeling hot by his touch.

"I'll give you a preview later then." - he winks at her. His right-hand goes lower and brushes her exposed lips. Her warmth and wetness are painfully obvious to his senses.

"Justin... do not..." - she whispers weakly.

"Just teasing." - he says, as he stops petting her pussy. "We can meet earlier that day and go over it."

"O-okay... we should go back now..." - the busty teacher says. He nods and brings his finger to her lips. She absentmindedly licks it. 'Hmm... I taste good...' - she thinks.

They return. A few more minutes pass and Lana is chatting with Mary when Paul calls her attention.

"Lana, can you help settle something for us?" - the curly-haired man asks. He has swapped places with Dennis and is sitting on the edge of the second couch.

"Sure, anything." - Lana answers, happy to be of service.

"Cynths here is saying Dennis has a big enough penis but he doesn't want to confirm or deny it. Can you clarify it for us?" - Paul asks, clearly drunk.

Lana looks at her fiancee, who seems extremely uncomfortable. He is tolerating Paul's annoying behavior as he doesn't want to make a scene in front of his boss.

'Why is that tramp talking about Dens' peepee?' - she reflects, frustrated.

"It is not my place to talk about his peepee." - the busty teacher says.

"Hah! It must be tiny!" - Paul chuckles, patting Dennis on the back. He makes a disgruntled sound.

"Look who's talking, your is a shriveled straw!" - Cynthia says, shrinking her pinky in a gesture.

Justin, who is listening in, laughs out loud. The other three start paying attention to the conversation.

"Probably bigger than Dennis' peen!" - Paul comments, upset about his girlfriend's comments.

"Mine is fine, man. Stop worrying about me." - Dennis says in his defense.

"So, Lanita, now am I curious. How is it?" - Noel asks.

"It does not matter, I love him." - Lana says adamantly. Lucius and Mary chuckle at her answer.

"Come on...." - Paul insists.

"Well, Paul here is only 5 inches... not one to brag!" - Cynthia says earnestly.

"I'm closer to 5 and a half!" - her boyfriend protests. Everyone laughs.

"Not even on your best day, babe." - she giggles at her lover.

Dens looks down, defeated. He doesn't want to admit to being smaller than his coworker.

"We can make a bet then... the biggest penis of the two gets stroked!" - Justin suggests.

"Ermm... better not..." - Lana says shyly.

"See! She's scared of my cock!" - Paul brags. He is beyond drunk.

Meanwhile, Lucius slowly sips on his drink, amused by his employees' discussion.

"Cut it out man!" - Dennis says, staring daggers at him.

"Nah... my secret is out. So, Lana, how large is his worm?" - Paul insists.

"Erm... well... it is a bit smaller than 5..." - the buxom fiancee reveals. Dennis groans. "But it does not matter, he is my one true love!" - she emphasizes. Dennis smiles at her.

"See! Baby prick!" - Paul laughs. Everyone else chuckles with him, except for Cynthia.

"Shut up Paul! You know I don't mind tiny dicks, since you have one." - the blonde says, outraged. "At least Denny is not a quick shot like you!"

Everyone laughs, except for Lana.

'Grr... she can't keep talking about my boyfrie... fiancee's peepee. I know she played with it, but it was a mistake. She needs to stop referencing it. I'll get back at her.' - Lana fumes.

"She got you there bud!" - Justin pats his back, laughing.

Things go quiet. Paul and Dennis both have sour looks on their faces.

"I am glad my hubby has a large one!" - Mary purrs sultrily, breaking the ice.

"How big?" - Lana croaks curiously at her. Dennis 'tisks', not happy about his betrothed's sudden interest in his boss' member.

"Over eight inches, bestie!" - Mary brags, opening her hand apart. Lana gasps, almost twice as big as her future-husband.

"Dayum, boss. Almost got me beat!" - Justin boasts. Mary's eyes widen in surprise.

'Oh, my... Lucius seems big, but Justin is even bigger? Yes, his package looks large, but is hard to comprehend the size through his jeans... maybe I should ask him to show me? One team member to another... no, no... stop thinking dirty things... but wow, no wonder he's cocky.' - she giggles to herself.

Lucius clears his throat. Suddenly, his phone beeps.

"Sorry everyone, it's Dick calling. About the acquisition." - Lucius says. He gets up and goes to the other room holding his phone to his ear.

"What acquisition?" - Dennis asks, trying to move away from the previous subject.

Noticing the conversation is going to revolve around work, Lana excuses herself to go to the bathroom.

"I heard some new people might join." - Paul says, shrugging.

"Apparently they are a group of young nerds." - Cynthia mentions.

"Those guys? But they were in a different time zone." - Noel says, confused.

"That's all I know." - the blonde says.

"Man, I feel bad for whoever will have to onboard these guys." - Justin comments, sighing.

"Right? It will be a pain being their supervisor." - Noel agrees, scratching his chin.

"Sounds like a good opportunity to me. Why do you say that?" - Dennis asks, trying to understand.

"Cause the zoom meetings will be so fricking early!" - Paul explains.

"Ah, that does sound rough." - Dennis agrees.

The group continues chatting about the subject.

As Lana returns from the washroom, she decides to get another glass of wine. Suddenly, Justin appears next to her.

"Third time, huh? Cox, you must be into me." - he teases her. She giggles.

"You are so silly!" - she says, slapping him playfully.

"Did you think about what I said?" - the jock asks with a grin.

"The hypnotism? I already agreed to it." - she replies, confused.

"No, sexy... about my big cock." - his grin turns cocky.

"What? No... Uuuh... erm... why... why w-would I think about it?" - she stammers, embarrassed.

"Because you want to see it." - he states confidently. Her face turns a bright red.

"I do not! I mean... no... why are you even bringing this up?" - she says shakily.

"Maybe I misunderstood." - he says, squeezing her ass. She squeaks.

"You d-did!" - she replies, trying unsuccessfully to sound adamant about it.

Justin "accidentally" drops the ice tongs.

"Oops, sorry." - he says with a smirk.

She stares at it and without thinking, crouches to pick it up. Anyone looking at her from the couches would have a pornographic view of her cooch, but the bar is covering her modesty. She hears a zipping sound.

"What do you think?" - the ginger guy asks. She looks up at him and is faced with his cockhead, staring at her. The jock had pushed the tip of his penis through his zipper and it's only a few inches from her forehead.

"Eeek!" - she exclaims, but he makes a shushing noise, putting his finger on her lips. 'Gosh... it looks so thick, almost double the width of Dens'... it's so sexy...' - she thinks, her cooch twitching.

"So?" - Justin asks.

"Seems large..." - the busty future-wife mutters. 'I can't see his full size... maybe later...'

"Do you like it?" - he asks, shaking his hip. Lana's eyes remain glued to his dick.

"Does not matter." - she answers, unconsciously licking her lips.

"Just give it a kiss." - he asks, pushing his hip forward until his prick is touching her forehead.

"I should not!" - she blurts, controlling her volume. 'He's crazy... even if I want to, I shouldn't...' - she decides. "Everyone is right there."

"Nobody can see. We're hidden." - he says, debunking her excuse.

"That is not the only reason..." - Lana says, trying to think of another motive. 'Hum... his penis looks so strong... it's so red and angry... I bet the ladies love it, they are so lucky... I mean... I'm the lucky one to have Dens... I don't need a big peen.' - she tells herself.

"Just a quick one, to say hi to your new teammate." - he insists, grinning at her.

'If it's to bond with my teammates... I don't have much of a choice, right? It's better if I get it over with quickly.' - she reflects. Sensing no better way, she gives Justin's dickhead a quick peck.

"There... happy?" - she asks, standing up. 'This is so naughty... I'm so aroused...'

"He is." - Justin winks at the wife-to-be. "He says 'nice to meet you'."

"Ermm... it is n-nice meeting him too..." - she says, abashed. "I should go back."

Lana quickly scarpers back to the couches, leaving Justin behind at the bar. To her displeasure, the group has returned to talking about penis sizes.

"Glad you're back, bestie." - Mary says with a smile.

"For real Lana, penis size doesn't bother you?" - Paul asks, insisting on the subject.

"She said no already." - Dennis says unhappily.

"I just want to make sure." - Paul says with a shrug.

"I love him! Dennis knows that having a small peen does not mean I am not attracted to him." - the busty fiancee replies earnestly.

"Exactly, I agree with you, Lana." - Cynthia says, seeing eye to eye with her. "But, if that's the case, why haven't you two fucked yet?" - she smirks.

'What is that tramp trying to imply? Hmm...' - she thinks suspiciously.

"How do you know?" - Lana asks, glancing at Mary who is the only other one that knows about it.

"Dennis just shared. And you basically admitted earlier." - Noel points out.

She looks at her fiancee, who shrugs. 'Ah, of course he told them...' - she sighs.

"We promised to wait until marriage." - Lana confesses.

"We? Did Denny promise it too?" - Cynthia asks curiously.

"Well, no... I did, but he is waiting for me." - she explains, putting her foot down.

"Was that promise just for him?" - Mary asks, wording it confunsingly.

"Yes, of course?" - Lana replies to her best friend.

"So, technically you can have sex with someone else?" - Noel asks Lana, catching onto what Mary is suggesting.

"She wouldn't do it." - Dennis says adamantly.

"That would be cheating." - Lana elaborates. It is obvious to everyone that she didn't deny the possibility of doing it. Obvious to everyone except for Dennis.

"What about your mouth?" - Paul blurts, and Cynthia slaps him playfully on the leg.

"That doesn't need to wait!" - Dennis replies, eager to get more oral sex from Lana. He starts to fantasize about his buxom fiancee playing with his peepee.

"So giving a blowjob to Dennis doesn't break your promise?" - Mary asks.

"Not at all." - Lana says, smiling at her handsome betrothed. 'I know he wants more, just need to practice to get better for him...' - she reflects.

"What about someone else?" - Noel asks nonchalantly.

"Erm... technically no..." - the brunette teacher replies timidly. Her future-husband doesn't hear it, being enthralled in his own fantasies. 'Right, I can train with someone. Dens was clear about that multiple times... it's not really cheating...' - she evaluates.

"And your bootyhole?" - Justin asks, sitting back down.

"Dens is not interested in that." - Lana states, not answering the question. 'Although others are.' - she completes in her head.

"He's not?" - Paul asks, surprised. He would have fucked her bum at the first opportunity. He adjusts his growing dick in his pants.

"That gross hole is not considered sex... right, Dens?" - she asks him. He gets out of his daydream and looks at her. Not wanting to let on that he wasn't listening, he nods his head.

'That's right, Dens agree. Anal is not sex, so it's not part of the promise. And since Dens is not interested, maybe I can entertain the idea of Pringle... wait, no! He's way too big for that.' - Lana considers.

"So it's not breaking the promise?" - Mary asks, and Lana shakes her head.

"Such a shame you don't care, man." - Justin says. "With a phat ass like that!" - he whistles.

"Justin, what the heck!" - Dennis roars. "Can we change subjects?"

"If you don't do her ass, I will." - Paul says seriously.

"This is my fiancee you are talking about! Have some respect." - Dennis says angrily. Noel puts his hand on Paul's shoulder, saying 'enough' to both of them.

'Oooh... I like when Dens is assertive... kinda hot...' - she thinks, squeezing his thigh and smiling at him. He smiles back. 'But is Paul saying he wants to put his penis in my anus? Hmm...'

"But at least Denny knows how to use it?" - Cynthia asks. "As opposed to Quick-Shot-Paul here." - she adds, taking a stab at her boyfriend. He grunts.

"Not sure, I am a virgin.." - Lana says again. Cynthia smiles wickedly.

Lucius is sitting back down when he overhears this last part.

"Oh, so you both might need to learn a bit." - Lucius says.

"How come?" - Dennis asks curiously.

"Well, some tips are important. You need to be well prepared for unexpected things." - the boss explains.

'Goodness, what is he saying?' - she thinks, unsure. Her friend senses her uncertainty.

"Practice..." - Mary whispers in her ear. Lana's mouth falls open a bit.

'So he is talking about getting real "practice". Wouldn't that be cheating? Hmm... maybe if I practice with someone that is not attracted to me? Or if someone has a small penis? That may not count as real and can be just for practice. I need to talk to Mary and then float the idea to Dens. This is so confusing, but also exciting.' - she decides.

Mary stifles a giggle, seeing her friend's internal struggle.

"But now going back to Paul, is he really a premature ejaculator?" - Mary prods, smirking.

"10 seconds tops!" - Cynthia reveals. Paul grunts, frustrated.

"There are meds for that, you know?" - Lucius says, chuckling. They all laugh.

They continue talking about the subject, but Mary, noticing that the timing is perfect, pulls Lana to the side.

"Bestie, don't forget about the play." - the blonde Milf whispers.

"I would never! I am so excited about it." - the curvy brunette admits.

"Good. Have you been practicing with the dildo?" - Mary asks, squinting at her.

"Erm... not much." - the young fiancee confesses.

"Boo!" - she hoots at her. "Try to use it as much as you can in the next few days. You need to be in top shape for the rehearsal." - she instructs seriously.

"Gosh. Okay. Think Dens will want to use it with me?" - Lana asks, a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"That seems obvious! Bestie, he is insane if he doesn't." - the Milf states.

"Thanks for the encouragement, bff." - the busty future-wife says.

"But even without him, you need to practice." - Mary says. Lana nods. "And remember you might have to extend your 'practice' to real dicks." - she says, locking eyes with her.

"Gulp... right... ehh... I am not sure..." - the naive brunette says shakily.

"Didn't you say Dennis was on board?" - the blonde teacher asks.

"Yeah... I guess... but..." - Lana stammers.

"No 'buts'. Only if you want to let someone fuck yours." - Mary giggles at her joke.

"Oh Mary, you are so crass!" - the fiancee laughs with her friend.

"Bestie, let's see how he reacts to the Horn Test. The only way to know." - the blonde reminds her.

"If he does... how does that help us?" - the young teacher asks, trying to make sure.

"Means that he's fine with you 'practicing' with another man." - the Milf explains.

"Erm... Okay... I am a bit nervous about it." - Lana admits.

"It will be fine, precious. We'll play a saucy game next, all good?" - the hostess asks.

"Your husband did ask us to be more open, so I will try my best." - the buxom brunette promises her friend.

"Perfection, it's going to be great, bestie." - Mary says, giving her a quick hug. Lana smiles at her.

The gullible teacher nods her head, anxious and excited about what comes next.

~~~~~~~

Winston Party Cards

The group is sitting on the couches in the Hunter's living room. Everyone has their bellies full of food and drinks. Dennis' hand rests on Lana's knee, just below the hem of her yellow summer dress.

"That was a tremendous dinner! Cheers to our hosts!" - Noel cheers, lifting his red wine.

"Thanks for having us!" - Dennis says, lifting his whiskey.

"To our gracious hosts!" - Paul says, lifting his beer.

Everyone cheers with their drinks.

"You are welcome. Now, let's go on to the fun part. Mary?" - Lucius says to his wife with an impish smile.

"It's time for things to get even hotter..." - she says in suspense. "With the Winston Party Cards!"

(...)

~~~

The events that follow can be found on the "Side Story -- Party Game".

These scenes are not crucial to what happens after, but they serve as an expansion to the party and a way for our main character to dive deeper and deeper into her corruption hole.

You can find that story on my Lit page.

~~~

(...)

~~~~~~~

Horn Test

"Okay everyone, let's tidy up a bit. We can regroup in a few minutes." - Mary says.

Everyone starts to clean up, go to the bathroom or get a refill on their drinks. Eventually, only the Hunters and the newbie couple are left behind in the room.

"What are we going to do next?" - Lana asks innocently to her colleague.

"Good question, bestie." - Mary says with a big smile. She holds her hands.

"Laywood, let me tell you about the Horn test." - Lucius says, putting his arm around Dennis's shoulders.

Potato Note: Laywood as in Dennis Laywood.

"Horn test? What's that?" - Dennis asks his boss.

"Well, it's a test that proves how strong a relationship is. We also call it a 'Trust Test', among other names." - Lucius explains.

"Huh... do you know about this, babe?" - Dennis asks tensely, looking at her busty fiancee.

"Mary told me at school. She said it is a Winston tradition." - Lana says, unsure.

"Indeed! Lucius and I passed with flying colors. Even on the harder difficulties." - Mary says with a flirty smile.

"There are different difficulties?" - Dennis asks, extremely confused and anxious.

"Yes, but that's for another day. For now, we can start with the easy version." - Lucius determines.

Lana lets out a loud sigh and Mary giggles at her friend.

"Okay, okay." - Dennis says, slightly more relaxed. "What do we have to do in this test?"

"You watch while your partner pretends to fool around with someone else." - the boss man says nonchalantly.

"What?!" - the ginger fiancee blurts out. He holds his stomach, feeling a sudden cramp.

"Relax, it's just make-believe." - Lucius says, putting a hand on his shoulder. "And you can't actually see it."

"How come?" - Dennis asks, queasy and befuddled.

Lana quietly listens to all of it, attentive to every word.

"You sit ten feet away and we hold up a towel while they go 'at it'." - Mary elaborates.

"But not actually 'go at it'." - Lucius winks. "It's not easy though!"

"What's the point of it?" - Dennis asks, still troubled by the idea.

"To prove before us that your relationship is impregnable. We are your friends and your new family. The town basically uses this to recognize couples as 'one of us'." - Lucius says.

"We are unbreakable." - Lana squeezes her betrothed's hand. Dennis nods. "And everyone knows about this?" - she asks. 'We need to be one of them.'