Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone! You can ask Paul and Noel, they've done it." - Mary says emphatically.

"It's only pretend right?" - Dennis swallows. Lana encouragingly squeezes his hand again.

"Hundred percent, Laywood." - Lucius guarantees.

"What is the easy version?" - the ginger man asks, his curiosity taking the best of him.

"Lana will go first, then Laywood picks a guy and she has to pretend to jerk him off." - Lucius says seriously. He is quite drunk as is evident by his lack of demeanor. Even then, he's still referring to his employees by their last names.

'Goodness! Masturbate him? Wow... that's daring... not sure Dens is up for it.' - Lana thinks, not realizing the implications that there would be more turns.

"Gulp..." - Dennis' heart rate increases. "So I can't see what's actually happening?"

"That's why it's also called the trust test. Do you trust her enough?" - Lucius asks, squinting his eyes in suspicion.

"With everything I have." - Dennis admits sincerely. Lana squeals with joy at his declaration.

"So then this won't be difficult." - the boss says, patting his employee on the back.

"Wow, bestie. It's amazing that you found someone who loves you so much." - Mary says in admiration.

"I know!" - she beams at her best friend. "We trust and love each other."

"Fantastic. So, are you both in?" - Lucius asks.

"I guess so... we want to fit in the team and the town." - Lana says, glancing at her future-husband who has a disquieted expression on his face.

"Laywood?" - the Hunter patriarch inquires.

"I don't know..." - the ginger man says weakly.

"Don't you love your beautiful fiancee?" - he inquires with a challenging tone.

"I do, so much." - Dennis says adamantly.

"So this is your opportunity to prove it. Show to all of us, to me, how much you trust and love her." - Lucius says.

"O-okay... I'll do it!" - Dennis announces. He can't let the love of his life and his boss down.

"Good choice! The Horn Test fortified our marriage." - Lucius states.

Lana happily squeezes Dennis' hand and they exchange a shy smile.

"And opened brand new doors!" - Mary winks at her husband.

"Now let's grab a drink!" - Lucius wraps his arm around Dennis' shoulder and guides him to the bar.

"Oh, by the way, why do you call it the 'Horn Test'?" - Dennis asks curiously.

Lucius laughs and winks at his wife. She chuckles.

"Don't worry about it!" - his boss says dismissively.

~~~

"Bff, remember what we discussed about the test?" - Mary asks, whispering to her.

"That this is to see if Dens enjoys me fooling around?" - Lana asks, unsure.

"Right. So 'pretend' as well as you can." - her blonde colleague winks at her.

"Even though Dennis is okay with me 'pretending'... I am nervous. Not sure I can do it." - the brunette admits.

"I will be next to you the whole time." - Mary says, hugging her friend.

"Thanks, bestie." - Lana says, hugging her back. 'I'm so thankful for having her here. She has my back.'

"Remember that if he doesn't object and gets aroused, it's because he approves." - the Milf states.

"I am glad for your help." - the young fiancee says. The two women exchange a kiss on the lips. "Also, why is it called 'Horns'? I still do not get it." - she makes a puzzled face.

"There is an expression... 'put horns on' someone. It's more popular in other countries." - Mary says.

"I see.... What does it mean?" - Lana questions.

"Nothing much, it's just when you fool around with others and you already have a partner." - the blonde teacher says, in a convoluted manner.

"Ah... I see... that's confusing." - her friend admits. 'So am I already putting horns on Dens? By that definition, it seems like it. It's a funny name, almost cute. Ah! Probably because it's a harmless thing, like wearing kitten ears or something? I can't stop thinking of Dens wearing a deer cosplay.' - Lana giggles.

"I guess." - Mary shrugs. Sometimes her friend can be quite innocent and daft.

~~~

After a couple minutes, everyone is back in the Hunter's living room.

"So, Laywood and Lana agreed to participate in the 'Horn Test'!" - Lucius announces proudly.

"Actually?" - Noel asks, astonished.

"For real?" - Justin asks, a devilish smirk forming on his face.

"Woah!" - Paul exclaims.

"Miss Prissy?" - Cynthia asks, doubtful. Mary stares at her and she doesn't say anything else.

"That's right. We are starting with the easy version." - Lucius says.

Everyone starts talking at the same time.

"Man, your 'work wife' will be jealous!" - Justin says to Dennis, who smiles awkwardly. Cynthia slaps Justin, maybe a tad strong to be considered playful. "Ow!" - the jock complains.

"Shut up man!" - Paul says, shoving his friend playfully.

Noel chuckles and comes between them, diffusing the tension. They laugh it out and start chatting about the setup. Lana pulls her fiancee aside.

"What is that about, hun?" - Lana asks, leery.

"What do you mean?" - Dennis says, cocking his head and running his hand through his hair.

"He said 'work wife'?" - she says, crossing her arms across her voluptuous breasts.

"Ah, that is just Justin being a dork. He says that Cynths is my 'work wife'." - he shrugs.

"What?! Gah!" - Lana grumbles. 'That tramp! I knew it!' - she rages.

"Don't worry babe, they're just teasing Paul. It makes him upset." - Dennis explains with a chuckle.

"Not you?" - she asks, huffing. Her breasts bounce a little, distracting Dennis.

"Ahem... It's just a joke. You are my real future-wife." - he says with a big smile.

"But... but..." - she mutters, thinking back to her own experiences. 'Greg! He's my school boyfriend and I had to kiss him and do some stuff I only do with my real boyfriend... I mean fiancee... does that mean that Dens is doing stuff with that skank? No... it can't be...' - she reflects, extremely distressed.

"Really, they are just idiots, you know Justin." - he says trying to dismiss her concerns. He kisses her on the cheek and goes back to the group.

'Wait... boyfriend already means a ton of naughty things... but a wife? Wife is much worse! Wife implies they are having relations... maybe fellatio or intercourse? No... Dens wouldn't do that. But maybe that tramp is trying to make him go that far? Grrr... what do I do? I need to ask Justin and Noel if anything is happening between them. Dens is too trusting of that tramp. I know her true colors. Hmm... Mary said that we are on a truce, I better be discreet about it.' - she thinks with fire in her eyes.

~~~

Dennis' Horns

Potato Note: This part will be told from Dennis' Point of View. There will be no thoughts from Lana, just situations as seen from Dennis' eyes and mind.

~~~

"Lana goes first?" - Justin asks curiously.

"She does." - Mary says, smiling at her best friend, who looks lost in thought.

"Who's the lucky duck that gets to 'pretend' to fool around with her?" - Paul asks. Cynthia clicks her tongue unhappily.

"Dennis still hasn't chosen." - Mary says.

"But it's about time we start. So Laywood, go ahead and pick which guy you want her to jerk off." - Lucius states nonchalantly.

Dennis gulps and hears his fiancee gasp at his boss' words.

"Hmmm..." - he says, thinking.

He has a delicate choice to make. On one hand, he knows it's not going to be real, but on the other, he knows there will inevitably be some touching and interacting.

Justin is out. He's a smug jock and Dennis has not been liking the way he is speaking of Lana.

Paul is a bumbling fool. But he's also an ass and a little bit too competitive for his taste. The whole peepee debacle earlier was terrible.

Lucius? No, he can't ask his boss to do this, right? No, better not risk it.

That leaves him with Noel. He trusts Noel. He is married and has a family. Although earlier he did make Lana touch his package. But well, it was part of the card game.

All in all, Noel seems like his best choice. By a landslide.

"I p-pick Noel." - he stammers, trying to sound confident.

"Damn!" - Paul says unhappily. Cynthia pokes him.

"Dude!" - Justin congratulates his coworker. And whispers something in his ear. He nods.

"Thanks, Dennis. I got your back." - Noel tells him and excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

Mary brings back a thick towel and positions Justin about 10 feet from the larger couch.

"Let's just have fun okay?" - Lucius tells everyone. They nod.

"I love you, hun." - Lana whispers to him. They exchange a quick kiss and she goes towards the blonde wife. Dennis knows he is extremely lucky to have such a beautiful, sexy, and trusting fiancee. Not every woman would have agreed on following him to this new place and even fewer would have stayed by his side once they saw some of the true colors of the town. He really loves her with all his heart.

"Are you sure you are ready, Denny?" - Cynthia asks. Dennis glances at Noel, who is walking back to the room.

"Noel said he got my back." - Dennis gives him a thumbs up.

Dennis sits on the couch, with Lucius on his right and Paul and Cynthia on his left. Mary positions Lana and Noel next to each other, and stands next to her best friend, while Justin stands next to his colleague.

Justin, Lana, and Noel discuss something quietly. Lana doesn't seem very happy about it.

"We can make it look super real. You sure about that, dude?" - Justin asks, unusually concerned.

Even though he is still not sure about it, Dennis knows he has no choice but to do it. He wants to impress his boss and his coworkers. It is time they stop treating him as 'the new guy' or 'the prude', and accept him as one of them. He earned it. He has to go ahead with it.

"I trust them both." - Dennis says, swallowing. Lana sends him a kiss.

Mary and Justin lift the towel into place, hiding everything from their knees to their collarbone.

"Laywood, no matter how real it looks, remember it's just pretending." - Lucius says, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay." - he croaks, trying to sound sure of it.

"Good, because Noel is a good actor too!" - Mary says with a giggle. "Bestie, don't forget to play up, make it believable for your fiancee." - she whispers something to Lana and she nods.

"Let's start." - Lucius says, eager to see the game.

"Okay, first a kiss..." - Mary instructs.

"Boo! Isn't she going to jerk him off?" - Paul yells out.

"Calm down Paul, we need to build the heat up!" - Mary says.

"Noel needs to get hard and Lana needs to get horny." - Justin explains, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Dennis shuffles his feet, not enjoying the conversation one bit.

They lift the towel, hiding their faces and after some whispers, Dennis hears kissing sounds. Sounds like lips smacking together.

His stomach ties up, but he tells himself it's just a kiss, nothing more.

The towel lowers, revealing their lips, moist with saliva. Dennis thinks Lana looks a bit flushed.

"Noel, now it's time to touch her boobies." - Mary says, more to her friend than anyone. Lana gulps and nods shyly.

Without hesitation, Lana slides down her dress straps and lowers them, removing them from sight. She also pulls her bra straps down. From Dennis' view, it looks like she is fully naked on top.

"Hey!" - Dennis protests, not expecting this new development.

"Don't worry Dennis, she still has her bra covering her big jugs." - Justin says, winking at him.

"Ugh... does she have to do this?" - the ginger fiancee complains.

"Don't worry, it makes it look more realistic." - Mary explains.

"Helps sell better. Doesn't it look like your loving fiancee is showing her tits to your coworker?" - Lucius says, putting his left hand on Dennis' shoulder. He nods weakly.

"Honey, doesn't seem like he can handle it. We should put a stop to it." - Mary says, seeing the angsty look on the young man's face.

"Is that right? Laywood, do you want them to stop? Just say the word." - Lucius says, seriously this time.

Dennis is conflicted, he doesn't want to show weakness in front of his boss, his coworkers, and his fiancee. He trusts her with his life. If she is not bothered by it, he shouldn't be either.

Why is he feeling so insecure? Their love is immutable and stronger than anything. This should prove it. So why can't he relax? Maybe it is the booze messing up his mind. Maybe.

"Hmm... babe." - Dennis croaks to his betrothed. She looks at him lovingly. "Is everything okay?"

"Do not worry about me, silly carrot. This is just a harmless game. A test." - Lana tells him.

"Yeah, man, we are just playing with you." - Justin chimes in.

"Quiet, I didn't ask you." - he snaps. Everyone looks at him, shocked by his sudden bluntness. "This is between me and my love." - he clarifies. He stares Lana in the eyes, and all he can see is love and affection. Dennis turns to his boss. "We can keep going. I trust her." - he states firmly.

"How about Murns?" - Lucius asks, referring to Noel Murns.

"He's got my back." - Dennis says and glances at Noel, who gives him a thumbs up.

"Perfect, let's continue from where we left off. Aaaaand action!" - Lucius says, clapping his hands like a director.

~~~

"What about her boobies?" - Justin asks his coworker.

"Well, she does have amazing tits." - Noel says with admiration.

"You should try them out, Noel." - Mary suggests with a naughty grin.

"Yes ma'am!" - Noel says enthusiastically, rubbing his hands together. Lana blushes.

The family man stretches his arms until he seems to contact something, presumably her breast flesh. The brunette teacher moans.

"Argh..." - Dennis groans, not being able to help himself.

"It's only pretend man." - Paul assures him. "We've done it before." - he nods to his girlfriend.

Dennis hates the idea of his beautiful fiancee letting someone play with her boobies like that, but he knows it's not real. He nods to Paul.

"Damn, her nipples are getting hard..." - Justin says, staring at her breasts.

"They feel great, her tits are out of this world man!" - Noel says with a wide smile, his shoulders moving.

"Oh, gosh..." - Lana moans, acting up what is happening.

Dennis shuffles nervously in place. Lucius puts his hand on his shoulder and nods. Lana moans

"Can't believe you are letting your girl get fondled by Noel." - Cynthia says teasingly.

"I..." - Dennis starts to say, but he is interrupted by Lana's moan.

"Relax, I'm teasing you. If I was her, I would only let you touch me." - Cynthia purrs. Paul doesn't hear, being enthralled by the sexy display.

"Good job, you two." - Mary says. Noel moves his hand back with a horny look on his face. He notices that Lana is flushed and breathing heavily. "Is that a tent on your pants Noel?" - Mary asks and he nods. "Sweetie, ask if your fiancee minds if poor Noel removes his pants." - she tells her best friend.

"Oh, Lanita, you want to see my dick?" - Noel asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, it looks like it is tight in there." - Lana admits, ogling his package.

"Indeed it is. Can I please take them off?" - the dark-haired man pleads.

"Hun, do you mind if Noel removes his pants?" - the busty brunette asks Dennis.

"Uhmm..." - Dennis mutters, looking at Lucius, who smiles. "N-no, go a-ahead..." - he says. Lana claps happily.

Dennis hears Noel unbuttons his jeans and then shuffle out of them. He grunts as he wiggles them down his legs and pushes them to his ankles, bunching them.

"Eeep!" - Lana squeaks in surprise.

"Ugh!" - Dennis exclaims, not having expected Noel to actually remove his pants.

"Shush! He's still got his underwear on." - Paul points out, rolling his eyes.

Dennis realizes that Paul is right, he can only see the jeans, no undies in sight. He sighs with relief. This is not very different than during the game, where he was wearing his tighty-whities.

"It almost seems like you don't trust her." - Cynthia says, taking a stab at him.

"I... I do! Completely." - Dennis insists. Lucius nods approvingly.

"Oh, gosh Noel..." - Lana says, as her eyes go wide. "It is so thick... sorry Dens..." - she says, looking back at him. He gulps and smiles, a bit forcefully.

"Wow, bestie. That's impressive." - Mary says, looking over her friend's shoulder.

"I know..." - the brunette agrees. Dennis can't help but think that his fiancee is a great actress.

"Damn dude, he's already hard for her." - Justin points out.

"Hah, nice try, but I trust Noel. He's got my back." - Dennis states with a chuckle, feeling more and more confident by the second.

Lana bites her lip and Justin whispers something to Noel.

"Lanita, this is how you stroke it..." - Noel smiles, reaching below the towel and moving his hand around.

"Wow..." - Lana mutters, pretending to admire the seemingly majestic penis in front of her.

"Hubby, do you think he's ready for the finale?" - Mary asks.

"Of course, my pupil here is going to pass the easy test with flying colors. Right?" - Lucius says confidently, putting his hand on Dennis' shoulder. The fact that his boss is so confident in him, makes him feel proud and happy. He can't let either of them down.

"Y-yes..." - Dennis says, shakily. He takes a deep breath, feeling his doubts melt away. "Take your best shot." - he completes defiantly.

"Splendid!" - Mary says excitedly. "Bestie, how about you give his fat cock a stroke?"

"*Gasp*!" - Lana exclaims. "Dens, are you sure?" - she looks at him. He can see both arousal and anxiousness in her eyes.

Dennis' immediate thought is that his future-wife is such a natural actress. He knows this is not really happening and there is no reason to worry. It's what they want him to do.

"I guess so. It's just a game people play." - he says, trying to sound nonchalant about it. Her eyes widen.

"Oh, goodness... okay..." - Lana says sultrily. She did indeed look aroused.

Leaning closer, the busty teacher reaches down and starts moving her hand. From Dennis' view, it looks incredibly realistic. Slapping sounds can be heard as Dennis crosses his legs and holds his breath. He can feel his penis stir, but his anxiousness is enough to prevent full arousal.

"Oh fuck, that feels good..." - Noel says, closing his eyes and bucking his hips.

"Your girl is a pro with handies!" - Justin says, winking at Dennis.

"Sure, sure..." - the ginger fiancee replies, crossing his arms.

Observing the towel, Dennis can see a hand bumping against the towel each time Lana's arm moves. He can't deny how erotic this looks, even if it is fake.

"Yes, Lanita... yes..." - Noel moans. Lana's eyes are glazed with some sort of emotion that Dennis can't quite determine. She looks to be concentrating arduously on her acting.

"Dude, she's working him so hard!" - Justin comments, and Mary giggles like a schoolgirl.

"Lanita, can you use your other hand on my balls?" - Noel asks with a groan.

"Ahm... should I, Dens?" - the brunette asks with a giggle. Mary claps approvingly.

"I don't see the harm in it." - Dennis answers with a smirk after seeing his boss' satisfied look. Noel still has his underwear on, so even if she touches him by accident, how bad will it really be? He nods, assuring himself he doesn't need to worry.

Mary whispers something to Lana, who steps even closer and reaches down with the other hand. Dennis watches as both of her shoulders move, pretending to fondle his coworker.

"Bestie, his balls are so big..." - Mary swoons.

"They are, they feel swollen..." - Lana coos, while tilting her head for a better look.

"Speaking of big..." - Justin smirks. "Is he bigger than Dennis?" - he asks, and the guys snicker.

Dennis feels a lump in his throat, but only for a second. He tells himself this is part of the test.

"Yesss..." - Lana squeaks, desire emanating from her voice. Her arms continue to move rhythmically.

1...34567...11