Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not true!" - she replies weakly. 'Oh, goodness! The burning is making my nipples get erect... right? Ah, who am I kidding? I'm loving this... them yelling obscenities at me... calling me names... parading in front of them... this is so hot...' - she reflects.

The audience chuckles at her response.

Suddenly a flash from a camera goes off. The combination of the camera flash and the event lights makes her dress almost see-through. Her previously-faint pussy and areolas become evident in the photos using flash.

Word quickly spreads, and, needless to say, the townsfolk go wild using flashes.

~~~

"Dude, your girlfriend is amazing..." - Pietro tells Dennis.

"I know... and she's my fiancee." - the ginger man corrects his friend.

"Oh, yeah. My bad." - the long-haired man says.

The two guys admire the voluptuous teacher posing and showcasing her outfit to the crowd.

"Wow... she blows me away..." - Dennis comments. He swallows anxiously.

Dennis is torn. On one side, he loves seeing his partner in such a sexy and nerdy cosplay. On the other side, everyone else can also see her curves; to make matters worse, they are taking photos. Who knows what they'll do with them?! Well... he knows. He would do the same.

He decides to stop thinking about it. It's not good for his well-being or their relationship. Lana is just a nice teacher who is trying to help her students. If he can get her to dress sexy for him as a reward, then it's worth it.

"Yeah..." - Pietro mutters. "Thanks for being a good sport and letting her help my son out, dude."

"No problem. Lana is very giving." - the tall ginger man sighs.

"Oh, I know. I know." - the long-haired man smirks.

~~~

Meanwhile, the teacher is in her own world, swimming in her sexual bliss.

'Oh gosh... all these lights... they are taking photos of my body... it's almost like they can see naked.... I love it... am I an exhibitionist? I feel so embarrassed doing this... but also on fire... my cooch is drenched, and my nipples are throbbing... gosh... I have never felt this way. I'm so horny and aroused... this is so weird... I wanted this...I need it... no... I'm just wearing the outfit they prepared. I'm not an exhibitionist...' - she debates.

'You're not being honest with yourself, Lana...' - she hears a strong dark voice in her head.

'I am! I am just helping out... I do feel good... but I didn't want this!' - she replies.

'Don't deny your nature... you truly are a pervert....' - the voice says firmly.

'Mmmm... no.... I'm not...' - she answer feebly.

'Aren't you happy your fans are watching your body? Nobody will think less of you; it's reasonable!' - the voice says, and she gasps. 'I bet they're all hard for you... all those hard dicks, wanting to fuck you...' - it whispers before going silent again.

'Goodness... I... I'm enjoying it... but it's just the circumstance... right? It's not like I'm going to crave this feeling... the feeling of being exposed... of showing my slutty body in front of random people... of letting them ogle me, undress me with their eyes... imagine doing dirty things to my body... gosh... mmm... maybe I need to embrace this feeling... I feel amazing...' - she thinks.

Before she can reflect anymore on her feelings, she notices that Herb is climbing up on the table. She looks at him, bewildered. The chubby boy asks for everyone to calm down and be quiet.

"Now it's time for a surprise!" - Hoseman announces. "Prez, the scissors." - Jim hands him a pair of giant black scissors. "After each photo session, we will have a Dress Cutting ceremony!" - he says. "You can cut a bit of Leia's dress and take it home as a memento of the event."

Lana gasps at the unexpected announcement. The crowd cheers enthusiastically.

"Calm your tits, everyone. It's only a tiny piece at a time." - Herb explains, reassuring his teacher. "So, I'll do the first honors. This time is an exception, as it will be bigger than what will be normally allowed." - the shaved-haired chubby student emphasizes.

'Wow... Herbie has a daring plan... hopefully nobody goes overboard...' - her coochie twitches at the possibility.

Herb kneels and starts to chop at the bottom of Lana's dress. She is trembling at the prospect of allowing the others to do the same. The boy finishes his work and triumphantly lifts the piece of cloth in the air.

Lana glances at her "new outfit". The bottom now ends right below knee. Herb had cut off two whole palms! The boy also had to increase the slit on the side by a palm. Since otherwise, it would be coinciding with the bottom of the dress.

Now, she looked like a sexier version of Leia. Her nipples throb with arousal but also burn, reminding the teacher of her condition.

"Ta-da! We look forward to seeing what you all can come up with!" - Herb shouts.

"Now, onto the second part of the event!" - Jim yells, standing next to the table.

As Jim directs everyone back to the entrance, Herb leans into her ear.

"Don't worry, Miss Lana. We won't make you pose up here if that worries you." - Hoseman whispers.

"What do you mean?" - the teacher asks, unsure what he meant.

"Everyone would be able to see your vagina from below!" - the fat teen explains. She gasps at the realization.

Before she has time to process correctly, Jim interrupts them.

"Herb, Miss Lana. Quick change of plans!" - the ginger student says from underneath. They look at him, and Lana notices a glint in his eyes. "Everyone is asking for a group photo, which seems like a good opp to have a fun souvenir of the event. We can put it on the club wall."

They both agree and climb down from the table. Lana is careful to not give anyone a peek up her dress.

Simon instructs everyone to move to the side and positions the teacher in the middle of the frame. Herb and Jim move the table out of the way.

"Okay, peeps! Gather around Leia!" - Simon shouts, and the group surrounds the teacher, obstructing the other's view of Lana.

The teacher immediately feel hands all over her, on her butt, breasts, legs, back, and even on her cooch. Everything happens so quickly that she doesn't have time to react. The only thing that responds is her body. Her temperature rises, her nipples ache, and her breathing gets heavier.

The filthy hands on her start groping and squeezing.

"Will start taking pictures on 3, so be prepared!" - Simon yells. "3... 2.... 1... say AV Club!"

"AV Clubbbbb!" - all the people shout.

Lana feels her hands being guided inside two pants. Each land on a hard cock. She inhales in surprise but wraps her hands around the hot shafts absentmindedly.

The gropey hands on her body get more daring. She feels her dress being pulled up and a finger rubbing her bare virgin cooch while another prods at her tight asshole.

'Gosh... this is getting out of hand... help....' - she looks at Simon desperately. His eyes widen as the teen can sort of see what's happening with his teacher.

Before the long-haired photographer can signal to his clubmates, the teacher's butt and pussy are each penetrated by a finger.

"Accccckkkkkk!" - the curvy fiancee yelps. "Ohhh...." - she whimpers, the mixture of pleasure and pain taking over her body. The feeling of two strangers' fingers simultaneously going in and out of her is overwhelming.

Suddenly, Jim pulls her away from the grasp of the townsfolk, with Herb and Simon pushing them away and keeping them at bay. Nobody was being aggressive; they were merely taking advantage of the situation.

Stunned, Lana adjusts her dress while standing with Jim beside the camera. Pietro and Dennis approach them. Behind them, Herb and Simon are shepherding people back to the area's entrance.

'Goodness... two fingers were inside me... in my cooch and anus at the same time... wow... that was so wild... I couldn't stop them... did I even want to?' - she questions herself, squirming a little. 'No, the whole thing was wrong... I should be upset at them... I didn't even give them my consent... I should be angry... right? But... oh... Dens seems mad...' - she realizes as her fiancee stands beside her.

"Babe! What the heck happened!?" - Dennis inquires, concerned and upset.

"Seems like things got out of hand?" - Pietro suggests.

'Oh, no... what should I say? Should I make a big deal out of it?' - she ponders. The teacher glances at Jim, who is staring at her with big eyes. He is clearly worried about her answer. 'No... Dens and Pietro might put a stop to the whole event. The boys worked so hard for it. I can't let that happen. As their teacher and their role model, I need to protect them. I will downplay it for now, and I can talk to Dens during dinner about it. It's for the boys' future; he will understand.' - she decides.

"Uhhh, nothing much. The people just got too enthusiastic." - she shrugs, playing down the situation. Dennis looks confused, while Jim looks relieved.

"But I heard you scream..." - her husband-to-be mutters.

"Oh... I was caught by surprise... too many people around." - she says, omitting the real reason.

"I see, so they weren't touching you?" - Dennis asks, leery.

"A little, but nothing too terrible!" - Lana says.

"Ugh... I don't like that. At all." - Dennis shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Laywood!" - Jim apologizes.

"Jim, maybe we need need to put a stop to it. Lana and I are clearly uncomfortable." - the ginger man says to the ginger student.

"Sorry, I promise we won't let it happen again!" - the AV Club president pleads.

"It is okay, Jimmy." - the buxom teacher says, patting her student on the back. "Hun, the boys put so much effort into this. It would be a shame to stop for such a silly thing." - she reasons.

"Silly? They were basically on top of you!" - Dennis moans, exasperated.

"Dude, the next part is just private photos." - Pietro reminds him.

"That's true! Now it's only 1 or 2 people at a time, Mr. Laywood." - Jim explains. Dennis thinks for a bit.

"Hmm, I can agree... but only if you boys promise nobody will touch her directly." - Dennis says, trying to put his foot down.

'Oh, Dens put emphasis on "directly"... strange... does he means some indirect touching is okay? I wonder what that would be? Maybe the boys understood him...' - Lana thinks.

"I swear. We will be vigilant!" - Jim says with a salute.

"I trust you, Jim. You remind me of myself." - Dennis shakes the boy's hand. He is proud of himself for showing them he must also be respected.

"Thanks, Mr. Laywood." - Prez says diplomatically.

"Now, to prove the photos will be harmless to Dennis... let's each take a photo with Lana." - Pietro proposes.

"Super idea, Mr. Romano! Let me grab Hoseman and Fabio." - Jim says, running toward his friends.

"That sounds great. Having a decent photo with my future-wife will be nice." - Dennis agrees.

"Oooh, yes! Something to put on a portrait!" - Lana says excitedly.

"Cool. I'll make sure it's all in order." - Pietro says, checking on the camera.

Lana pulls her fiancee aside.

"Dens, what has gotten into you? You are not normally like this." - the busty teacher mentions. He falters for a second; she sees right through him.

"I know... I... sorry, I was just jealous, babe." - he admits.

"Silly Carrot, do not worry." - she caresses his face and runs her hand through his hair. "You let me know if anything you do not like happens, okay?" - she says endearingly.

"I will. But be careful! Okay, babe?" - he asks worriedly.

"Yes, you can rely on the boys." - she states seriously.

"I have confidence in them. But some of the townsfolk seem sketchy." - he says with a little twinge of jealousy.

"Aw, you are cute." - she kisses his cheek. "Alright, if things become too much, you can stop it at any time!" - she says, and he nods.

Joined by the other two students, each of them takes a photo with Lana. When Dennis' turn comes, Simon asks the teacher to turn toward the side for a more romantic pose. In reality, he wants to hide from both lovebirds the fact that her dress leaves little to the imagination.

Afterward, our teacher and her students prepare themselves for the event's next part.

~~~~~~~

Private Shoots

As Lana is adjusting her makeup using a small hand mirror, she overhears Herb and Simon discussing something.

"... we're in a pickle!" - Herb shouts, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Yeah, not enough people." - Simon laments.

"Not just that! He'll see what's happening..." - Herb says, and his clubmate groans.

'Oh, the boys seem worried. I should try to help them. It's my duty.' - the teacher evaluates. She approaches her students.

"What is going on? How can I help?" - she asks, putting her hands on her hip.

They exchange looks with peculiar expressions and then shrug at the same time.

"Ah, we don't have enough people to do everything!" - Hoseman complains.

"We urgently need someone else to manage the line." - Simon elaborates.

"Hmm..." - Lana looks around. She spots Greg Zimmer, a student from her school. He is one of the first in line. "Greg!" - she waves at him.

The fat boy does a 'me?' sign. The teacher nods and motions for him to come over.

"Hi, Miss Lana. Hey, dudes. What's up?" - Greg asks them.

Lana and the boys quickly explain the situation, and the outcast student promptly agrees to help.

"Thank Greg, I will reward you later." - she declares without thinking. 'Phew, I'm glad that is solved.' - she judges, not realizing the possible implications of her promise.

"I'll hold you to it, Miss Lana." - the blubbery boy smirks.

As she walks away, she hears Herb commenting with Simon.

"That's sorted! One less thing to worry about, and now I can distract him." - the shaved-headed teen says, and Simon nods.

Lana passes by Jim, and she suggests that they recruit Greg to the AV Club. Jim promises to consider it and bring it up later with the other two members.

Continuing her trek, she goes to the table where Dennis prepares to restart his duties from the morning. She receives a good luck smooch from her fiancee. Finally, she gets back to the photo area.

The AV Club added a curtain from the tent to the trees, allowing complete privacy in the photo shoot area. This will also prevent the people in the line from seeing what is happening. Theoretically, there is still enough space for the AV Club, Dennis, and Pietro to see the shoot from their seats if they turn their heads in that direction.

Simon and Jim come over.

"Miss Lana, I will instruct and organize the people back there. So, I'll leave you in Fabio's care." - Prez says. "Fabio, make sure nobody touches Miss Lana directly. Dennis' orders."

"Yes, Prez! Will make sure to remind them." - Simon agrees.

"Now... uhmm... Miss Lana." - the ginger student says unconfidently.

"Yes, Jimmy?" - she asks, locking eyes with him.

"Please, treat these people well. They are fans trying to help us out." - the club president pleads.

"I promise I will do my best!" - she guarantees. 'I have to help my boys.'

"Thanks!" - he beams. "Good luck!" - Jim fist-bumps Simon and returns to the entrance.

Simon moves his hand and rests it on the teacher's shapely ass. She leans into his hand and wiggles her buttocks a little.

"Ready?" - the long-haired student asks, squeezing her cheek.

"As ready as I can." - Lana says earnestly. He slaps her ass. 'Gosh... Fabio is just casually groping me...' - she thinks, biting her lip.

"Greg, you can let the first one through." - Simon requests to the fat teen.

She takes a deep breath.

'I feel surprisingly at ease, knowing that Dens is close and the AV Club boys are also here with me.' - the innocent teacher reflects, optimistic for what's to come.

~~~

As the first fan stands next to Lana, Simon goes over the rules again.

"Reminding you of what Jim said: only 5 photos and no touching the cosplayer directly." - the AV Club photographer says. The townie nods enthusiastically.

The first two people pose with the prop Lightsabers while Leia/Lana poses with a Pistol. They each ask for a kiss as their last photo, but she denies it due to the no-touching rule. They each cut an inch off her left sleeve for their dress-cutting part.

Lana was anxious and excited before the photos started; needless to say, her excitement fizzled out after the initial two.

'Ah... boo... people don't know how to have some fun... I know I am just helping, but there is no reason for me not to have a good time.' - she reflects.

She notices Simon handing a piece of paper to the fan.

"What is that Fabio?" - the teacher asks curiously.

"It's just the website where the photos will be published." - the long-haired teen explains.

"Published?!" - she blurts out.

"Don't worry, it's not public. Each person gets a unique login and password." - Simon assures her.

"Ah, phew." - she sighs. She walks toward Greg. "Greg, I am worried that Dens cannot see what is going on."

"Why is that, Miss Lana?" - the fat student asks.

"Well, he agreed to stop the photos if anything gets out of hand. So, I want to make sure he can me at all times to do that." - the teacher explains.

"I see. Okay, I'll make sure Dennis can see everything." - Greg says, opening the end of the curtain a bit more. Lana spots Dennis discussing something with Herb. Her fiancee sees her and waves.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." - she says, caressing Greg's cherubic face and returning to her spot. As soon as she turns, the fat boy closes back the curtain with a smirk.

As Lana adjusts herself, Simon asks Greg to let the next fans in.

~~~~~~~

TTT Trio

Lana squeals in delight, realizing her three students are next. She is so delighted to see them supporting the AV Club that she doesn't dwell on their previous shenanigans.

"Hey, teach!" - Lukas grins at her. Lukas Hunter is the son of her best friend, Mary, and Dennis' boss, Lucius. The prankster student is pretty in a boyish way, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is the leader of the school's trio of troublemakers.

"Hi, Miss Lana!" - BJ waves. Benjamin Tan is a southeast Asian, tanned, black-haired boy with a big head. He is the jokester and dumb one of the group and is madly in love with his teacher.

"'Sup, Miss Lana." - Wyatt greets. Wyatt Walters is a dark-skinned boy with bleached hair. He is currently dating Evie, Lana's student. He is often the balanced voice in the trio, keeping the other two from going too far and showing them where to go.

"Hello, boys! It is great that you came out to support your classmates." - the teacher says.

"Sure..." - Lukas chuckles. "Simon, we're a group. All good?" - he asks the photographer.

"Yup. Just reminding you three of the rules: only 5 photos each and no touching the cosplayer directly." - the long-haired student says.

"You bet." - Wyatt agrees. He makes a signal to the others, and they nod. "Miss Lana, can I have a quick word?" - he asks, stepping to the side. The teacher follows him.

"Of course, dear. What can I do for you?" - she asks, concerned.

"I need to apologize." - the dark-skinned student says bashfully.

"Oh, what for?" - Lana cocks her head.

"Evie said it wasn't nice when I told the class what you did during detention. I basically snitched on you." - Wyatt says while looking down at his feet, ashamed.

"Ah..." - she mutters, trying to remember.

"I'm sorry! Evie told me to do anything to redeem myself. What can I do?" - the black boy pleads.

'Huh.... This is unexpected. I barely remember that. But if this is so significant to him and Evie, it seems like a perfect opportunity to teach him a lesson. Let's play along...' - she evaluates.