Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I recall correctly, I said something about getting an F in Bio." - the teacher states.

"Anything but that! I can't flunk your class. Please, Miss Lana. I'll do anything." - Wyatt begs. She sighs with disappointment.

'This is going to be a little mean, but I think it will be good for him...' - she assesses.

"Hmm... well..." - she pretends to be considering it. "From now on, you will do what I say when I say." - the teacher says seriously.

"Yes, Miss Lana." - the bleached-haired teen mutters.

"Call me 'ma'am'." - Lana orders.

"Yes, ma'am." - Wyatt says, slouching.

"With enthusiasm, Wyatt. And stand straight." - she barks.

"Yes, ma'am!" - Wyatt says, straightening up. She contains a giggle.

'I like it... It's so fun to tease him...' - she thinks, biting her lower lip.

"For starters, you are not allowed to participate in the photo shoot today. My order is for you to watch while your classmates have fun." - Lana says strictly.

"Ugh! For real?" - the dark-skinned boy groans.

"Maybe next time you will think twice about telling on someone." - she says sternly.

"I swear, I'll never snitch again." - Wyatt says desperately.

"Good, there may be hope for you yet." - she says, toying with the boy.

"When do I know I've redeemed myself?" - the student asks, a mixture of horniness and fear in his eyes.

"That is up to me to decide. Keep obeying me, and I will let you know if you do." - the teacher elaborates.

"Argh..." - Wyatt utters.

"No complaints, go stand over there." - Lana points to a tree stump on the side.

"Yes, ma'am." - the bleached-haired teen says, a bump visible on his crotch area.

'Oooh... maybe he liked it. I kinda do... this will be fun. I better talk to Evie about it, to ensure I don't go too far.' - she makes a mental note.

~~~

Lana goes back to where Lukas and BJ are standing.

"What's up with that?" - BJ asks curiously, nodding at his friend.

"That is between him and me." - Lana says, her tone indicating that there should be no more questions.

"Hah! Wyatt is in troubleeee..." - Lukas sings.

"Do you want to end up like him?!" - the teacher barks. The prankster boy's eyes widen. He shakes his head. "Did not think so. Fabio, are you ready?" - she asks. 'This IS fun!' - she reflects.

"Yes, Miss Lana!" - the long-haired boy gives them a thumbs up.

Lukas picks up two lightsabers and a pistol. He hands BJ the blue saber and the plastic gun to the teacher.

"Teach, I know we can't touch you directly...." - Lukas says with a hint of mischief. He twirls his red lightsaber playfully.

"Yes...?" - the teacher asks gullibly.

"But is indirectly okay?" - the naughty teen asks.

"Uhh..." - she ponders. 'That's what I thought earlier... Dennis must have been specific on purpose. Let's see what this miscreant has in dirty mind first.' - she evaluates. "Lukas, what do you propose?"

"If we touch you with the lightsabers, that should be fine." - the Hunter boy answers, lifting the plastic weapon.

"We would not really be touching you." - BJ adds.

"Yeah, seems pretty reasonable." - Lukas concludes, nodding vehemently.

'If I recall what Bill said in his letter, this should be a school function too. At least partially. So, the Program is probably valid here... when my students are concerned.' - she rationalizes.

"All right. That seems fine. Your hands will not be touching me." - Lana says, a bit to herself too.

"Okay! Just pose with the gun, and we'll do the rest, teach." - Lukas says. He turns to Simon. "First photo!" - he announces.

Lukas uses the tip of the lightsaber to poke her left boob. Lana moans at the unexpected contact. BJ goes a bit further and pokes her nipple, which throbs in response. Simon takes the picture.

'Ohh... clever... the photo will be kinda hot, and they are not touching me at all... mmm... Dens is so smart and naughty for having thought of this.' - she reflects, her cooch heating up.

The two boys rub the sabers around, teasing her tender tits. She moans softly.

"Now, teach. Kneel for the next pose." - Lukas says as Simon gives him the go-ahead.

Without questioning, she submissively kneels. As she does, her boobs jiggle. She feels the warmth from her cooch and a burning sensation on her nipples.

"Lick it. Treat it like your favorite cock." - the Hunter boy says. Lana gasps.

The teacher is debating whether or not to do it when Benjamin rubs her aching nipples with his lightsaber. The touch causes her nipples to stop burning. She moans appreciatively.

'It's harmless... it's a piece of plastic. They are just having some fun taking photos... it's up to the fans to decide how we should pose, right?' - she tells herself naively. She knows going down this path will probably mean further indiscretions, but she does it anyway. 'This is for the club...'

Lana licks the phallic object, pretending it is a real penis. Meanwhile, BJ continues to tease her aroused nipples with his saber. Simon tells them the picture is incredible.

"Miss Lana, can you suck me?" - the Asian boy asks. She looks at him, perplexed but with obvious lust in her green eyes. He opens his pants and fishes out his hard 7-inch bulbous dick.

"BJ!" - Lana gasps, but her cooch twitches at the welcome sight.

"Dude, what the f..." - Wyatt shouts from his tree stump.

"BJ, you dimwit!" - Lukas exclaims.

"It was a joke, jeez! Calm your titties." - BJ says, poking Lana's nipple again with the saber. She moans softly. "I meant my lightsaber. Suck the tip of my saber, Miss Lana." - he clarifies, guiding his fake weapon to her rosy lips.

She nods shyly and wraps her mouth around the tip of the plastic toy. She doesn't break eye contact with his rock-hard prick as she slides the saber inside her mouth.

"Pretend you're playing with both our dicks. Jerk me off, teach." - Lukas instructs.

'I have been helping Jim and the boys a lot... mmm... it's fair to support my other students too...' - she reasons in a nonsensical way.

Her hands grasp Lukas' lightsaber and start jerking it at the same time BJ guides his object in and out of her mouth. Simon interrupts, asking them to move on to the next photo.

They pull their sabers away, and Lukas extends his hand to the teacher, helping her stand up again. As she does so, her dress stays stuck halfway down her thighs.

"Stay like that! I have an idea." - the prankster blue-eyed boy says.

Lukas uses the lightsaber to lift Leia's dress, stopping at the edge of Lana's pussy. BJ still has his sausage out for some reason, and Lana can't help but keep stealing glances at the boy's fascinating and oddly large cockhead. Simon takes a photo of the arousing situation.

"I'll help you now, bro!" - the Asian boy says, using his own saber to continue to lift the teacher's white dress.

Lana's pussy comes into view for a moment before she yelps and puts both of her hands on top of it.

"Miss Lana! No panties, how fucking sexy." - BJ teases her.

"Eeep! You should not do that!" - the curvy teacher exclaims, turning red.

"The rules said nothing about nudity, just no touching." - Lukas points out.

"Ah... well..." - she stammers, embarrassed. 'That's true... I guess they've seen me plenty of times, and we are in private... all right... Dens is watching, and he hasn't said anything. Courage, Lana...this is for the club...' - she repeats.

"Let us lift a bit more, teach. Pleeeeease?" - the Hunter boy asks. She sighs with resignation.

"Fine... but I will keep her covered." - the busty fiancee says. Her students nod.

The two members of the TTT trio lift Lana's dress up to her waist, exposing a lot of her naked lower body, only covered by her hands. Simon takes the fifth photo.

Meanwhile, the third member of the trio, Wyatt, is steaming with jealousy that he is missing the fun with his hot teacher. He vows to himself to do anything to be forgiven.

For the next photo, BJ suggests that Lana holds a pistol and does a classic Princess Leia pose. She accepts but keeps one hand covering her pussy. The picture is highly erotic, with the half-naked teacher posing with her students as if it is the most normal thing in the world.

"I have an idea to spice things up!" - Lukas announces.

"More? What is it?" - she asks as her hand lightly caresses her wet cooch.

"Let me show you... move your hand for a second..." - the pretty boy says.

Instinctively, the teacher moves her hand out of the way, revealing her hairy cooch to her pupil. Instead of reacting to the sight, Lukas holds his red lightsaber over her sex, covering it.

"Hold it against you, teach. Looks so hot." - the Hunter boy says. BJ nods in agreement.

The teacher holds the base of the saber and presses against her skin, barely covering her sex with the red shaft. Her pubic hair spills out from the sides of the plastic toy, although her vagina is covered. Simon takes another pic.

"What if we do this?" - Benjamin says, using one hand to press the lightsaber against the teacher's pussy. His other hand is busy playing with his still-hard dick.

Lana's pussy lips open with the pressure, lodging the fake weapon between them.

"Ahhhh....."- she moans, the sensation of the cold toy against her raw pussy sending shivers up her body. 'Mmm... they are so bad... they're taking advantage of the situation... knowing I need to pose with them... ahh... the toy feels amazing... I'm so wet... shame they can't touch me...' - she thinks, already lost in lust.

Without waiting, Simon takes the 8th picture and gives his schoolmates an OK sign.

"Stay like that, teach." - Lukas orders. He starts lifting her dress again. BJ catches on and does the same. They reach the bottom of her big tits.

"Stooopp..." - she weakly says as she beings grinding her cooch against the lightsaber.

"We can cover your tits for the pic, don't worry." - Lukas grins, and she only moans in return, still playing with her toy.

They lift the costume all the way past her breasts, which fall heavily. The horny teacher sighs with relief as the burning on her nipples subsides.

"Fucking amazing tits..." - BJ comments.

She flushes and moans as her embarrassment only fuels her arousal. Lukas hovers his hand in front of her nipples, obstructing them from the camera.

"This way, we're not touching you!" - the blue-eyed student says.

"It doesn't matter if your boobs are out, as long as there is no touching. Right, Miss Lana?" - BJ asks, copying his friend.

"Hm-hmm... seems fine..." - she says raspily. Her breathing is heavy. "You are not touching me at all..." - she agrees weakly. 'They are within the rules... gosh... my boobs are out... but the aching stopped at least.... Mmm... this is so improper... and my cooch is rubbing against the plastic sword.... ahh... I'm so indecent... no... this is for the club... it's all reasonable...' - she tells herself, rubbing her sex furiously against the red lightsaber.

Simon adjusts his pants and then takes the penultimate picture.

"Last one!" - the long-haired photographer announces. "Make it count."

"Okay, teach. This is a bit out there, but go with me." - Lukas says, and she obediently nods.

The student pulls his lightsaber from between her pussy lips, sliding it along her slit. The teacher trembles in pleasure and bites down her lip to avoid moaning too loud.

"Wow, Miss Lana, you're so wet..." - BJ points at the slick toy, beating off his dick. "I want to taste you...." - he adds, and she whimpers.

In her state, Lana doesn't even realize that her cunt is completely uncovered and that the boys have stopped covering her tits. The curvy teacher is fully naked, her dress only covering her collarbone, neck, and arms. Simon sneakily takes a couple pictures for himself.

"Another time, dude." - Lukas tells his friend. He sandwiches the damp lightsaber between her massive boobs. "Push your slutty tits together, teach." - he commands.

She obeys and pushes her round orbs from the side, keeping the toy weapon in place.

Lukas moves his hands to hover above her pussy. He instructs BJ to do the same.

"See? Now you're covered again, and we're not touching!" - the mischievous teen grins.

The sexed-up teacher only groans, accepting her fate (and ignoring that her breasts are basically exposed to the camera).

The long-haired student smirks and takes a photo. Simon is stupefied by how far his favorite teacher let these two little shits go. He knows Hoseman and Prez will get a kick out of it. And this will certainly facilitate their future AV Club plans.

To paint a clearer picture of their last photo: Miss Lana Cox, the school's biology teacher, stands naked between two of her students. Her hair is in space buns, and she only wears long white boots. Her dress is hiked up to her neck, and she is pressing her double-D tits together with her hands. A red lightsaber is being enveloped and held between her perfect knockers. Her erect nipples and large rosy areolas are unmistakable. On each side, the boys have one of their arms stretched in front of her, hovering a couple inches above her sex and hiding her most intimate area from the camera. The rest of her is entirely bare. One of the students is also holding his sizable erection.

"Thanks, teach. This was fun! My mom will love when I tell her." - Lukas says, removing the lightsaber from her tits and putting it back in the box.

"Ah..." - Lana says, a bit sad that it has ended. 'Gee... Mary will get a kick out of it for sure...' - she reflects.

However, Benjamin has one last prank to play. The cheeky boy steps in front of her and takes hold of the hem of her costume, careful to not touch her directly. He starts to pull the dress back down her body, covering her.

"Ooops..." - the southeast Asian student says as he thrusts his hip forward and rubs his hard wiener against her wet cooch.

"Annngggg!" - she moans, a jolt from her sex running up her spine.

"Sorry, Miss Lana." - BJ says. He bucks his knees and thrusts upwards, poking his teen cock at her vagina. Even though her pussy is drenched, he still feels resistance against his jab. He steps back and finishes pulling her dress back down. "I slipped." - he grins.

"Ahh... Benjamin!" - she yells, her mind clearing. "You touched me!"

"It was an accident. And technically, I didn't touch you. 'Twas my dick." - the Asian boy smirks.

"He's right, teach. Technically you are safe." - Lukas states.

"Am I?" - she asks, dumbfounded. She wants to believe them; that way, she doesn't break Dens' rules. 'I guess so... his penis is not him. Maybe it doesn't count at all. And it was an accident. So doesn't matter anyway.' - she thinks hornily. "Nevertheless!" - she shouts, knowing she has to put her foot down with the prankish boy. "What did you do, Benjamin? That was too far!"

BJ looks at her wide-eyed. He forgot that there is a fine line where his teacher is naive and goes along with their suggestions. Anything too far, she pushes back and explodes.

"Uhh... I...." - BJ stammers nervously. He is afraid of her.

"Sorry, ma'am. BJ is just an idiot." - Wyatt appears and pulls him away. "Put your dick away, dumbass." - his dark-skinned friend bids. The tanned teen obeys, looking down at his feet in shame.

"It is okay." - she says. 'I can't get mad now. We are in the middle of the event. I will deal with him later.' - she decides. "Benjamin, I will see you in detention on Monday." - she says, crossing her arms.

"But..." - the Asian boy starts to protest, but Wyatt covers his mouth, and Lukas steps in front of him.

"You got it, teach. We'll make sure BJ is there." - the Hunter boy says.

"Good, good." - she nods, happy to show them who is in charge.

Before they leave, Simon reminds them of the dress-cutting part. Lukas cuts an inch at the bottom, leaving her dress to end at her knees, and BJ chops an inch of her dress' high neck.

"Can I do it too?" - Wyatt asks. And she stares at him. "Ma'am." - Lana smiles, pleased.

"You may, but only my arm." - she says, stretching her left arm toward him.

Wyatt grumbles and slices a chunk of her left sleeve.

The TTT trio finally leaves, carrying pieces of her dress and the website code.

~~~

Five townsfolk follow her students. Since indirect touching is now acceptable, the teacher lets them rub lightsabers and pistols on her body. Over her Princess Leia cosplay, they poke her breasts, prod her ass, and rub her cooch with the props. The material of her dress is thin, so Lana is still on fire by the time the fifth person leaves.

Each fan cuts a bit more of her costume; her left sleeve is to her elbow, while the bottom of her dress is already an inch above her knees.

'Goodness... this is getting out of hand. I need to make sure Dens is okay with it.' - she reflects.

"Simon, can you ask Greg to call Dennis over?" - she asks. Her student nods.

She adjusts herself and puts the props away. After a minute, she sees her fiancee walking over and goes to meet him.

"Hey, babe. Oh, your cosplay looks nice!" - Dennis says, alluding to the cutting. Everything is still very prim with the outfit.

"Ah! I am glad you like it, hun! People seem to be enjoying it." - the beautiful future-wife smiles.

"I bet. I am enjoying it too!" - he reveals.

"You are?!" - she asks, baffled. 'I thought he didn't mind it but didn't realize he was actually liking it!'

"Yup! The boys and Pietro are super fun. We're talking about shows and a possible D&D campaign." - he says enthusiastically. She rolls her eyes at the nerdy things.

"And is the event going well?" - she inquires apprehensively, trying to refer to the photo shoot.

"Sure?" - the ginger fiancee shrugs.

"Nothing bad then?" - she asks, relieved.

"I don't think so. Everything seems in order so far." - Dennis nods his head.

Unlike Lana, Dennis was talking about his role at the event at the table. Due to Greg's naughtiness, the line and the curtains are in the way, and Dennis couldn't see anything that had happened with her so far.

'I guess he didn't stop us. He said he would if he didn't like it. That means he really is okay with it... - she chews over.

"Are you sure, Dens? People are having a lot of fun with the props. Indirectly." - she winks at him.

"That's fantastic, babe! It will make for great photos." - he smiles and leans over. "Maybe we can take some 'special' photos with the props later." - he whispers lustily.

"Oh, Mr. Pervert! That sounds fun." - she smiles, happy to have his support. 'So, indirect touching is more than okay. I'm glad.'

"Everything good, Simon?" - Dennis asks loudly, turning toward the student photographer.

"All in order, Mr. Laywood." - Simon gives him a thumbs up.

'Dens didn't mind anything at all. Does that mean I can go even further?' - she ponders.

"Hey Dennis, the Doctor is here!" - Pietro shouts.

"Ah! Nice." - he replies. He holds his fiancee's hand. "Babe, I need to talk to the doctor about something I discussed with Pietro. I'll tell you over dinner. You'll like it!"

"I cannot wait." - she smiles, and they exchange a quick kiss. He starts to walk back, but she holds his arm. "Hun, do you mind if we have a bit more fun?" - she asks shyly.

"Not at all. Enjoy!" - Dennis smiles lovingly and marches toward the doctor.

She exhales and feels a flutter in her flat tummy.

"Everything okay, Miss Lana?" - Simon asks, patting her bubble butt again.

"All Perfect. I am relieved." - the teacher smiles at her student. She rubs her backside against his hand.

"That's good. Are you ready for the next fans?" - the boy asks, griping a chunk of her assflesh.

"I am..." - she purrs, rubbing her legs together and stimulating her cooch.