All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 14a'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vikster89vikster89about 1 month ago

damn the blowjob scene was so hot! only bit I would change is the ending.. I would have lana get even more turned on when Roger insults her husband but feel guilty about it afterwards. but still the build up was brilliant 👏🏽

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please write long chapters and as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sitting wondering what will happen if there is an interview of our teacher on the local television station. wonder what might come of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh this is getting more and more juicy, I am loving it so far, She is so close to breaking I can hardly wait till she trips or simply gives up resisting, Shame Roger had to open his mouth at the end. I hope he can redeem himself and then give her what she really wants from him as for Pietro I have to wonder was he protecting Lana from going to far because he is friends with Dennis or does he want her to himself? I am also looking forward to the return of that waiter when she was out with Dennis, how far will she go from the last time she teased him. I guess I will need to wait and find out but I am still excited for when she breaks. hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You're the best and the wait was totally worth it thank you ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ur amazing i have been waitinf for AGES babes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Should have made it so they money shot wasn't part of the deal, she complains about where he's aiming so he aims higher and she accidentally agrees to the money shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like the fact that she is annoyed by her husband's humiliation, it shows her attachment, it's her trouble in relation to her husband which is amusing and a little endearing. If she totally gives in to her slutty side, I think the story will become a series of sexual relations with all the locals she meets. This might please some but would quickly become boring in my eyes. The misunderstanding between Denis and Lana is always pleasant and always gives a good excuse for the hottest scenes. The nonchalant obscene behavior of his “tormentors” is also very funny. You have a very good imagination and I trust you for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another masterpiece! Our teacher may have slowly succumbed to temptation right in front of her but showed her character is still resilient once Roger dissed her fiance.

This chapter is very interesting as Lana has still boundaries on students and evidently always supports Dens from Roger, albeit naively. Can't wait for 14b!

-Tf En

cyclotroncyclotronabout 1 month ago

at some point this series started feeling like lana is on a conveyor belt, moving from scene to scene rapidly. theres very rarely any build up, and worse, no pay-off! every scene in this story ends with blue balls.

i like slow burn stories, but i'm starting to doubt that the author knows how to transition from teasing to actual, fulfilling sex scenes. this is especially bad now that the pace of publishing has slowed to 1 chapter every 6 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a great chapter. Thank you for bringing Lana and her exploits back to life. Her slow digression into sex is very enticing and is eagerly anticipated on when her first time will happen and who it will be with. It is such a sexy story and the and nicely written. Can hardly wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes, this is a masterpiece! So, so good and highly erotic. The photo shoot was hot and the twist at the end was fun and well deserved for Roger. I hope it's not the last time for him, although it was good to make him swallow his pride.

My favorite part was the kiss between Lana and Greg. It's innocent and naughty at the same time and shows her true attitude when it comes to helping the little guys. I think Greg reminds her of Dennis and his school days. She knows he's lacking in the lower areas, so she'll probably help him get his share of a real woman. Lana knows that by helping him lovingly and sexually, she is doing her part to help the community.

The drive to the school was another highlight. Lana and Jack's encounters are a good combination of fun-loving, provocative and erotic adventures. Wonderful!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I see what cyclotron means, but that's part ofthe teasing element here.

I find there are always threads I want to be picked up. For instance, ...

Bill will presumably be disappointed that the lack of a "money shot" will spoil the educational value of the material. Will he ask Lana to get back and provide one? Maybe Roger will apologize, or maybe she'll do it with someone else?

As an educator, Lana might innocently point out the materials are unrepresentative, only featuring herself and Roger. - trapping herself into posing for more photos with more people. I think the photos should include some same sex coupling with a woman, and also some pictures to instruct the students in the use of toys...

I was also surprised that she was able to arrive at school with her ass hanging out of a car window, without attracting attention from anyone, like the caretacker perhaps,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES