Naive Teacher in Winston - Party Game

Story Info
Story expanded: Lana plays an adult Party Game.
10.9k words
4.49
26.9k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of the Naive Teacher in Winston stories. It is strongly suggested that you read some of the other Chapters first.

~~~

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2022, so any correlations with real life are mere coincidences.

This story happens during the events of Chapter 11c (not yet published at the time this story came out). It is not crucial to read chapter 11c first, as this serves as both a tease and an 'expansion' of the events that happen during the work party.

Warning: there aren't a lot of explicit events during this story, it's more of a tease and a game that serves to heat things up during the work party.

Enjoy the read,

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 13 -- Night - Party

Hunter's House

~~~

The events that happened during the party before this segment can be seen in Chapter 11c. This chapter is currently in writing at the time of this release, but might already be available depending on when you are reading this story.

~~~

Post-Dinner

The group is sitting on the couches in the Hunter's living room. Everyone has their bellies full of food and drinks. Dennis' hand rests on Lana's knee, just below the hem of her yellow summer dress.

"That was a tremendous dinner! Cheers to our hosts!" - Noel cheers, lifting his red wine.

"Thanks for having us!" - Dennis says, lifting his whiskey.

"To our gracious hosts!" - Paul says, lifting his beer.

Everyone cheers with their drinks.

"You are welcome. Now, let's go on to the fun part. Mary?" - Lucius says to his wife with an impish smile.

"It's time for things to get even hotter..." - she says in suspense. "With the Winston Party Cards!"

"The kid's game?" - Cynthia asks, confused.

"Oh, no, sweet summer child. This is the adult version!" - Mary says enthusiastically.

They all applaud, except for Lana and Dennis.

The young teacher takes a deep breath. She looks around, everyone seems excited about the idea, but her stomach ties into a knot. Dennis notices her mixed feelings.

'I'm nervous... things already got hot earlier, I wonder how far Mary's game will push it? Ugh, I guess I need to forget about my state and roll with it. Dens will understand.' - she thinks anxiously.

Lana feels wetness between her legs, as dinner time didn't manage to cool down her arousal. Of course, the discussions during the meal didn't help either.

"How so?" - Dennis croaks, slightly worried. Lana squeezes his hand. He looks at her and she mouths a 'thanks'. He smiles warmly.

'Phew, glad Dens is here to express my concerns...' - she thinks, relieved.

"It substitutes some action cards for adult ones." - Lucius explains nonchalantly.

"Ahm... I don't believe me and Lana are aware of the game." - Dennis informs.

"It's okay, I'll go over the rules in a minute." - Mary says. "Is everyone on board?"

"We are!" - Paul says, putting his arm around Cynthia.

"Me too!" - Justin says with a large grin.

"Count me in." - Noel says.

Everyone looks at the newbie couple. Dennis nervously glances at Lana.

'I want to... but... I don't want it to get out of control... will Dens mind?' - she ponders.

"Up to you, babe." - he says softly, squeezing her hand.

"Uhh..." - she shifts in her spot. 'Well... he is leaving it up to me... I guess it's okay then?' - she reflects.

"Come onnnn...." - Justin eggs the busty fiancee on.

"Bestie, I promise you'll have fun!" - Mary says, winking at her bff.

"Don't be such a prude pussy..." - Cynthia says, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me?" - the teacher says, her face reddening with rage. 'Grrr! This tramp! I... I better not make a scene in front of Dens' boss and coworkers.' - she realizes, trying to compose herself.

"You heard me... prude. God, you are so boring!" - the small-titted blonde exclaims.

"Skank..." - Lana mutters under her breath. Dennis looks at her, surprised.

"Cynths! Fucking hell!" - Paul says exasperated, coming to Lana's defense.

'I will show her who is the boring prude!' - Lana decides, her competitive side flaring up.

"Ignore her, Lana. She's jealous." - Noel says with a nice smile, putting his hand on her thigh.

"I bet she won't do it." - Cynthia provokes.

"You are on! Let us play!" - the brunette wife-to-be states, standing up from the couch.

"Excellent." - Lucius says, getting up. "I will fetch it." - he walks to another room.

The group chats among themselves for a couple minutes.

"Are you okay, babe?" - Dennis asks apprehensively.

"How dare she call me that... in front of your coworkers!" - Lana says with an angry whisper.

"I'm sure she was just joshing around." - the ginger fiancee says dismissively.

"Whose side are you on?" - she glares at him, suspiciously.

"Yours, yours. Forget about her, let's have fun in the game." - her betrothed says, squeezing her knee in support.

"Humm... are you not worried that it might get... too adult?" - the busty fiancee asks.

"Mary and Lucius wouldn't play a game that would go that far. Would they?" - Dennis says, unsure.

"You know how people here are. Remember last week?" - she says, giving him a funny look.

"Ah yeah... I'm sure it will be fine. We just need to fit in, show them we're not prudes." - he says.

"We did agree to be more open at the next event. This is our chance. No backing out then?" - Lana asks, holding his hand. 'In the end... I'm glad Dens had the chat with Lucius... phew...'

"No backing out. All in." - he says, giving her a handsome smile.

"Okay, hun..." - she coos, swooned by his smile. "Let's crush them!"

"Heck yeah!" - he says. The couple hi-fives and kisses.

Lucius comes back with a small box that is pink and red with lots of writing everywhere. Lana sees a cartoon depiction of a penis, a pair of breasts, and a hairy vagina on the front of the box.

'Oh my... I think Dens is underestimating this game.' - she squirms, her coochie feeling extremely hot and damp against her thighs.

Mary opens the box and fishes out a folded paper.

"Pay attention now, let's go over the rules..." - Mary says, unfolding the paper from the box.

~~~~~~~

Rules

Author's Note: I will write the rules in a simpler way, not as if it was Mary speaking.

* Winston Party Cards -- Adult Version

* Players: 2 -- 10

* 3 Decks: Player Cards, Body Parts, Action cards

* Player Card: cards numbered 1-10, representing each player in the game.

* Body Parts: cards with a list of body parts to be used for the round. There are 4 types: Easy, Gross, Hard, X (Adult Version).

- A Body Parts card contains random parts for the exact number of players +1. For example, a 10-player game might have 3 Easy, 2 Gross, 3 Hard, and 3 X parts.

- Easy: Finger, Neck, Elbow, Nose, Shoulder, Knee, Forearm.

- Gross: Foot, Toe, Pinky, Armpit, Bellybutton, Ear, Nostril.

- Hard: Mouth, Tongue, Face, Butt, Panties, Boxers.

- X (Adult Version): Dick, Tits, Butthole, Balls, Taint.

* Action: cards with actions that have to be performed by the target player.

- These are the possible actions: Touch, Inspect, Grab, Kiss and Lick.

~~~

* How to Play - Setup

- Players should arrange themselves in order, 1-10 (or the numbers of players in the game).

- Add the card numbers representing the number of players to the Player Cards deck. (ex: 1-5 for 5 players)

- Add the specific Body Part cards that represent the number of players you have plus one. (ex: 7 Body Parts per card for 6 players)

- Shuffle all the Decks separately. Position them face down on the playing surface.

- Adult Edit: every player should grab an adult beverage.

- Player 1 will go first, we call them the Mayor. Each turn the next player will become the Mayor, in order (Player 2 then Player 3, and so on).

-> The order restarts, in a new round, when all players have been the Mayor once.

- Once per Round: Player 1 draws a Body Parts.

-> That will be a list of available body parts for this round. No other body part that is not on the list is valid.

-> This list is valid until the next time Player 1 becomes the Mayor.

* How to Play - Turn Steps

- Step 1: The current Mayor draws a Player Card. That number represents the Townsfolk, which is the player who will have to perform the action this turn.

-> If they get themselves, they draw another card.

- Step 2 - Adult Edit: the Mayor and the Townsfolk take a few sips of their drinks.

- Step 3: The next player (Player 2 in this case), will choose a Body Part from the available list.

-> They cannot pick a Body Part already chosen this round.

- Step 4: The Mayor draws an Action card.

- Step 5: The Townsfolk must perform that Action on the Mayor's body part (as chosen in step 3).

- Step 6: The next Mayor is selected. (next player in order)

- Step 7: Repeat steps 1-6 until all players have been the Mayor.

- Step 8: Shuffle the Player Cards and Action cards. Restart the round from Player 1.

~~~

* How to Play -- Example

- There are 5 players in this game.

- The Mayor (Player 1) draws a list of body parts, it contains "Finger, Shoulder, Forearm; Nostril, Ear; Tongue, Face, Mouth; Balls, Tits, Taint".

- The Mayor draws a Player Card, it says 4. Player 4 is the Townsfolk this round.

- Player 2 (next one in line) selects a Body Part from the available ones. They choose Forearm.

- The Mayor draws an Action card. It says Touch.

- The Townsfolk (P4) must Touch the Mayor's (P1) Forearm.

- The next Mayor is chosen, Player 2.

- The new Mayor (Player 2) draws a Player Card. It says 1. Player 1 is the Townsfolk this round.

- Player 3 selects a Body Part from the list. They cannot choose Forearm, so they choose Ear.

- The Mayor draws an Action card. It says Kiss.

- The Townsfolk (P1) must Kiss the Mayor's (P1) Ear.

- And so the game continues until Player 5 has had their turn to be Mayor.

- Afterwards the game restarts with Player 1 being the Mayor (and a new Body Part list is drawn).

~~~~~~~

Pregame

"Woah..." - Dennis mutters after Mary finishes explaining the rules.

"Yeah, that's not the normal children's game!" - Cynthia giggles.

"It's awesome, I played this multiple times in college!" - Justin brags.

Noticing the apparent discomfort on the newbie couple's faces, Mary decides to make sure she has their express permission for the game to unfold. She doesn't want another incident like the one a couple years ago.

"Are you all still up to it?" - Mary asks the group.

Everyone agrees, except for Lana and Dennis.

"Lana, please? - Mary says, putting her hands together and giving her a pleading look.

"Erm... I guess..." - she says sheepishly. She glances at her betrothed. "Are you sure Dennis?"

The ginger man is conflicted, his conservative upbringing clashing fiercely against his new customs and the need to impress his coworkers. He notices his boss studying his reaction.

"W-we p-promised to try to be more open. Let's do it, what's the worst that can happen?" - he says with a chuckle, trying to play it cool.

Dennis has no idea what he just got himself into. Oh well, it's better for us readers this way.

Lucius smiles and nods approvingly at him. Dennis' anxiousness subsides a tad, knowing that his boss approves of his decision.

"Well said!" - Noel exclaims, patting him on the back.

"Everyone, it is time to refresh your drinks. Some alcoholic courage is essential for the game to progress without disturbances!" - Lucius says, getting up.

"Believe me, it helps. The one time we played without, it didn't turn out extremely well for one of the couples." - Mary says cryptically.

Everyone follows and re-fills their drinks of choice. After they are all back on the couches, Mary grabs some cards from the box.

"Before we start, I'll add the cards with the spicier body parts." - she winks at them and starts picking out some specific cards.

"What do you mean?" - Lana asks, curiously.

"There are different levels, most times the Body Parts cards are filled with lame or gross parts. But there are more cards in the adult version containing harder and adult parts." - the blonde wife explains, shuffling the deck and putting it on the table.

"Oooh, this will be fun!" - Cynthia says, taking a swig of her wine.

"Careful, Cynths..." - Paul says to his girlfriend. She shows him her tongue.

"Oh yeah, I am pumped!" - Justin says, cracking his knuckles.

"Anything that happens here stays here." - Lucius denotes with a serious tone. They all nod in understanding.

Lucius shuffles the other two decks and puts them face down on the table, next to the one that Mary already set up.

"Let's organize ourselves. Here..." - the Hunter woman says, organizing the players in order.

Sitting from left to right on the 3 couches, we have:

* Couch 1 -- Mary, Lucius, Dennis, and Lana.

* Couch 2 -- Justin, Noel, and Cynthia.

* Single seat -- Paul.

The playing order is Mary, Lucius, Dennis, Lana, Justin, Noel, Cynthia, and lastly, Paul.

"All ready?" - Mary asks, once they are all settled. Everyone says yes. "Let's play Winston Party Cards!"

~~~~~~~

Round 1

"I'm the first Mayor! Let's reveal the Body Parts!" - the Milf says, flipping over the card.

* Body Parts -- Neck, Elbow, Nose -- Ear -- Panties, Tongue, Butt -- Dick, Tits;

"Ooo..." - Paul says suggestively.

"Nice!" - Justin exclaims, hi-fiving Paul.

"Gosh..." - Lana mutters, looking at Dennis worriedly. He gives her a reassuring smile.

"Remember, once you choose one, we can't repeat it in the same round. Meaning, the further we go into the round, the fewer options there are and the more naughty we get!" - Mary says with a giggle.

Lana feels her cooch twitch at the idea. Her sex is like a heater between her thick, toned thighs.

"Let's see who is the first Townsfolk..." - the blonde host says, drawing the card from the second deck.

"Lana!" - Lucius exclaims. Dennis looks at him surprised, his boss has always been so restrained, it is unexpected seeing him let loose.

Lana gasps slightly, she is not ready to be the first victim.

"Drink!" - Justin blurts out.

Both Mary and Lana take a few sips of their wine.

"Hubby, since you are next, what Body Part do you pick?" - Mary asks him.

'Oh... I forgot about that, hope it's nothing too raunchy...' - the busty fiancee reflects.

"Let's start easy..." - Lucius says, giving Lana a devious grin. She holds her breath. "I choose Neck."

Lana exhales, relieved. Everyone laughs at her reaction.

"Okay... now for the Townsfolk's Action..." - Mary flips the top card of the Action deck. Kiss is written in big letters.

"Kiss her neck!" - Noel says.

"Fucking hot!" - Paul blurts out. Cynthia slaps him, giving him the stink eye.

Lana looks at her fiancee expectantly and he nods enthusiastically.

'Oh right... he likes when I mess around with women... at least it's just Mary.' - she thinks.

Mary makes a come here sign to her best friend. Lana gets up from her seat and stops in front of Mary.

The buxom teacher bends over, giving Lucius and Dennis a fantastic look at her bra-covered tits, spilling out of her dress. At the same time, the others have an arousing view of Lana's big ass hugged tightly by her yellow dress.

"Go for it... might as well have fun!" - Mary tells her encouragingly.

Lana gives Mary a deep kiss on her neck, making a loud smacking sound when she finishes.

Everyone claps and cheers. The young teacher blushes and sits back down.

--

Note: from now on, I might accelerate some turns, mainly the less interesting ones.

--

"My turn." - Lucius says, drawing Noel.

Both guys drink and Dennis picks Elbow as the body part.

"Laaaaame...." - Cynthia says provocatively. Dennis blushes but ignores her.

Lucius gets the Grab action and Noel unceremoniously grabs his boss' elbow.

"It is your turn now, Dens!" - Lana says expectantly. He nods, clearly nervous.

But it's all for nothing, as he draws Lucius, and they both drink. Lana, being a good fiancee, chooses the Nose and Dennis flips the Touch action.

The ginger man turns to his boss next to him, and Lucius boops him on the nose.

Everyone explodes in laughter, the alcohol breaking their inhibitions.

All in all, two pretty uneventful turns.

"You are the Mayor now, babe." - Dennis says, squeezing her thigh in support. She nods, her tight tummy aflutter.

Trembling, she flips the first Player Card. Justin.

"Fuck yeah!" - the jock celebrates pumping his fist. Noel chuckles and pats him on the back.

Lana looks at him in confusion when it dawns on her.

"He chooses the Body Part too!" - she exclaims, covering her mouth with her hand. 'Oh, no... I hope he doesn't pick anything drastic...' - she thinks, looking at the list.

"All the easy ones are gone. You lucky duck!" - Paul says.

"Pick her tits!" - Paul suggests. Cynthia rolls her eyes.

* Body Parts available -- Neck, Elbow, Nose -- Ear -- Panties, Tongue, Butt -- Dick, Tits;

Lana gasps. 'Oh no, I forgot that the easy ones can't be chosen... hope he picks Ear, I guess it's better to grab or touch an ear than the other options.' - she reflects.

"Calm down everyone, the Mayor and the Townsfolk need to drink first." - Mary says. The two sip their drinks.

"So... I choose..." - Justin says with suspense. "Her Panties!" - he announces.

Lana gasps. 'This is bad... this is bad...' - she realizes.

"Phew! Considering all the ones he could choose, that's easy. Right, babe?" - Dennis says to her.

"Erm... sure..." - she says nervously.

"Just hope it doesn't land on lick or kiss." - her fiancee says, crossing his fingers.

Lana puts her hand on top of the Action deck. She turns the card.

"Inspect..." - the brunette mutters shakily.

"That's good! That's one of the easiest actions." - Dennis says, relieved.

"Come on, Mayor. Don't leave your Townsfolk hanging." - Justin teases.

"Uhm... Mary... what does Inspect entails?" - Lana asks, chagrined.

"Just let the Townsfolk look at the Body Part up close. No biggie." - Mary explains with a smirk.

Lana hesitates.

"Come on, dear. Never leave your people waiting." - Lucius says with a commanding tone.

Obediently, Lana moves in front of Justin, and as consequence, also in front of Noel and Cynthia. Even Paul has a decent view of the teacher. Lucius, Mary, and Dennis on the other hand were being treated to her backside.