Naive Teacher in Winston - Party Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't even imagine letting Miss Prissy touch me." - Cynthia says with a mocking tone.

"As if I would want to. Maybe for a slap." - Lana spits back.

"Now, now. This is just a game. Paul, you can pick, Mouth or Knee?" - Lucius says.

"Dick is also an option." - Paul retorts.

"Dumbass, where are their dicks?" - Justin says, facepalming. They all laugh.

"You better pick Knee..." - his girlfriend growls at him.

Suddenly, Paul gets a horny look on his face.

"Humm... Mouth." - he says, recoiling. Cynthia hits his arm strongly, not at all playfully.

"Stop this, both of you." - Mary orders, and she flips the Kiss card. "Both of you kiss and make up." The Milf sees that both women are about to say something. "And no protesting or I'll kick you both out and end this party. Right now." - she says with an authoritarian tone.

Everyone stays silent for a few seconds, the air turning from drunken sexual stupor to tense.

"I'll never be friends with her." - the small-titted woman says.

"Me neither." - Lana agrees.

"We can agree on that. This is us declaring a truce. I don't want to hear any more of your bickering until the end of the night." - Mary says, not leaving space for any opposition.

Neither of them moves.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss." - the sexy host orders.

The two rivals stand and walk toward each other. They stand face to face, inches apart.

"I'm going to get you one of these days." - Cynthia whispers to her. She stinks of wine and cheap perfume.

"Right back at you, skank." - Lana says. Her sweet smell mixed with her wet pussy pheromones are enough to drive the blonde crazy with jealousy.

They kiss. Their soft lips mash together.

Their kiss is filled with hate, but at the same time, to their surprise, sexual sparks.

'What... why does her kiss feel so good? It's making me so hot...' - Lana reflects, confused. The teacher breaks the kiss.

"Is this what you call a kiss? Pfft... pathetic." - Cynthia provokes, secretly wanting more. "Let me show you how it's done..."

The blonde resumes the kiss, but she brings her tongue with her this time, invading Lana's wanton mouth.

'I'm much better, she will see...' - Lana decides, reciprocating her advances.

They begin to make out, their tongues interlacing lewdly. A mix of rage and lust is in every kiss.

Every guy in the room is rock hard, as the two sexy women go at it at full force. Cynthia's hand travels down Lana's tummy and touches her pussy above her dress. She moans appreciatively and puts her own hand on the blonde's pantie-covered crotch in return. She can feel that Cynthia is hot and wet.

"See, that wasn't so hard." - Mary says, putting a hand on each of their shoulders and pulling them apart. A string of saliva unites their two lips.

The two nod, aroused and angry.

'I bet she would want to lick my cooch if I let her... that whore...' - the thought crosses Lana's head as she sits back.

"Jeez, babe... I didn't expect that..." - Dennis says to Lana, adjusting his small boner.

"Me neither..." - the brunette fiance agrees, her lips pulsating due to the heat of the kiss.

"Woah, Cynths, that was fucking hot." - Paul says to his girlfriend.

"I know... I mean... fuck her..." - the blonde says, crossing her arms.

"Right... I'm the Mayor now." - Paul recalls.

He flips Lana's number. Dennis lets out a small gasp. His boss stares at him, slightly worried.

"Well, there is no point in picking Knee, so we might as well go with Dick." - Mary declares.

"Gack!" - Dennis exclaims, pale and holding his stomach. He looks like he is about to puke and have a heart attack at the same time.

'Oh my... what do I have to do now?' - the naive teacher wonders.

Lucius looks at his subordinate and makes a quick decision.

"Everyone!" - he says, standing up. He is a bit drunk, so he holds onto Mary to keep him stable. "I think it's time to move on with this game. There is more entertainment planned for the party."

"But, boss! It's my turn!" - Paul protests.

"Paul, it's better this way." - Lucius says adamantly.

Paul draws the Lick card.

"She's gonna lick my dick!" - he says. Dennis lets out an involuntary groan.

"Paul!" - Cynthia says, slapping him.

"This is the last round, so I say we stop now." - Lucius says, staring his employee in the eyes.

Paul gulps and nods in agreement.

"Okay everyone, let's tidy up a bit. We can regroup in a few minutes." - Mary says.

Everyone starts to clean up, go to the bathroom or get a refill on their drinks. Eventually, only the Hunters and the newbie couple are left behind in the room.

"What are we going to do next?" - Lana innocently asks her colleague.

"Good question, bestie." - Mary says with a big smile. She holds her hands.

"Let me tell you about the Horn test." - Lucius says, putting his arm around Dennis's shoulders.

~~~

The events that will happen during the party after this segment can be seen in Chapter 11c (currently in writing at the time of this release, but might already be available depending on when you are reading it).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this expanded story involving Lana and Dennis' coworkers. And hope this serves as a good appetizer for the events of Chapter 11c.

Thanks for the support and all the suggestions, much love!

~ Potato Head