Naive Teacher in Winston - Party Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is already becoming so familiar... me walking to Dens' coworkers and exposing my bare coochie to them... so wrong but so sexy...' - she thinks, lifting her dress and showing her perfectly tight virgin pussy to Justin (and the other 3).

"Let me give this naughty kitten a big smooch..." - Justin says playfully. Dennis gives Lucius a confused look, and he shrugs back.

Justin plants a big loud kiss on her twat lips. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, he gives her a lick.

"Eeeppp... that's not the Action, mister!" - Lana says giggling. All three have a perfect view of her glistening puffy lips before she drops her dress.

"Too bad, 'twas delicious!" - he says, wiping his lips.

Lana starts to go back to her seat when Justin interrupts.

"Wait! One in three..." - he says and turns his Player Card. It is Lana's number. "Yeah! Noel, help me out..." - he says, turning to his neighbor.

"Fine, fine. Balls it is!" - the older coworker says. And Lana gasps. Dennis exhales loudly.

"Classic!" - Paul says, as Justin flips the Grab action.

"Time to grab him by the balls!" - Mary jokes. Most of them laugh.

Dennis lets out a nervous chuckle. He is feeling very uncomfortable, but he does not want to let his boss know. He decides to keep playing it cool.

Justin undoes his pants and lowers them slightly, exposing his fully shaven cock and balls to the busty teacher. Lana's body is blocking the Hunters', Dennis's and Paul's view of the situation.

'Oh, my... Justin is so hung... he is not even fully hard and he is much bigger than Dens... his penis is beautiful... ' - Lana reflects, staring at his impressive cock.

Not even looking back at her future-husband, Lana scooches forward and cups the jock's balls. She squeezes delicately and he groans appreciatively. Justin's dick quickly hardens at her touch.

'It's even bigger than I thought... wow... over 8'' for sure... he's completely hairless... makes it look so naughty and erotic like he is an actor in a porno movie.' - she deliberates, almost massaging his balls.

Sensing things getting out of hand, Noel interrupts.

"Caham... it's my turn to be the Mayor now." - Noel says, breaking the enchantment.

"Oh, r-right!" - Lana says, flustered. She releases Justin's scrotum and rushes back to her seat. He puts it away before the others see it.

"Everything okay, babe?" - Dennis asks her as she shuffles in her seat with a troubled look. He is worried that Justin might have taken things too far.

She looks at him, puzzled. 'He didn't mind? I guess not... what's happening to Dens? Well, I can't complain. This town's culture seems to be doing wonders for us...' - she thinks.

"Yeah, it was just... awkward." - she says dismissively. 'I shouldn't tell Dens that I got aroused holding Justin's testes...' - she determines. Dennis exhales out loud, relieved that nothing bad happened.

Noel is the next Mayor. He flips Lana.

"Score!" - he celebrates and hi-fives Justin.

"What? Again!? Gah!" - the brunette fiancee says, exasperated.

"It's okay babe, it's one in three." - Dennis reassures her, squeezing her thigh.

Cynthia looks at her with a mischievous grin.

"Well... since it's my turn... I wonder what I have left... Ear, Toe... hmm maybe Tits? Oh... I know... how about you play with Noel's Dick?" - the petite blonde says, giggling.

"Gackkk..." - Dennis gasps, holding his stomach.

"It's alright Dennis, don't fret. It's harmless." - Lucius says, laughing at his underling.

"Tramp..." - Lana mutters under her breath but loud enough for Cynthia to hear. She gives the teacher the middle finger.

"Ladies, ladies. There's plenty of me to go around." - Noel jokes. Cynthia slaps him playfully. "Let's see what we get..." - he turns his Action card. "Touch!" - he proclaims, standing up.

Unceremoniously he marches over to Lana and Dennis, and pulls his jeans down, exposing his underwear-covered boner.

"Go ahead, my Townsfolk. Touch your Mayor's dick." - the dark-haired man says, thrusting his hips forward. Lana's snatch twitches, hungrily.

"Argh... another one..." - Dennis says, extremely displeased. Noel's prick is a foot from the couple's faces.

'Gosh... he is so bold... and I can see the outline of his fat pecker... it looks like a beer can. So thick... maybe even thicker than Jack. I wonder if he will show it to me later.' - she thinks, squirming on her seat.

"Sorry, hun..." - Lana tells Dens as she contacts his man-meat with her small hands.

Dennis' eyes go wide. He had not seen Lana be so daring before. He wanted to put a stop to it, but he couldn't. His boss and his coworkers were right there, staring at his reaction. He knew they would never let him hear the end of it. 'Be strong. It's just over his underwear, it's not like she's touching Noel directly. I did worse with Cynthia.' - the ginger man tells himself. He notices that she is lingering a bit too long. 'Is she squeezing it? No, no. The whisky must be playing tricks on me...' - he dismisses.

Lana's mind suddenly clears and she snaps her hand away as if scalded by his hard-on. She stares at her feet, her face red with shame and arousal.

'Ugh... what am I doing... in front of Dens...' - she chastises herself.

Noel sits back down and gives his mayoral role to Cynthia, who draws Mary. Horndog Paul selects Tits as the body part, and his girlfriend opens the Inspect action.

Cynthia walks to Mary and exposes her tiny B-cups to the blonde Milf, who smiles and analyzes her small titties.

Lana notices Dennis adjusting his hard peepee in his jeans.

'Oh, Dens likes seeing that Tramp.. grr...' - she rages in her head. 'No, I can't be mad... I just did worse with Noel and Justin... let it go Lana...'

Pauls draws his girlfriend, but complains that he is only left with Ear and Toe. Trying to save everyone from seeing his dirty feet, Mary picks Ear. He flips the Lick and Cynthia licks his ear, making it extremely wet.

"Argh... this was awful... let's move on please..." - he says, disgruntled.

Everyone laughs at his disgusted expression.

~~~~~~~

Round 4

"That's what you deserve." - Mary laughs at him. "This is the last round, everyone."

They all agree as the game is getting a bit repetitive.

"Let's see the Body Parts..." - she continues.

* Body Parts -- Knee -- Toe -- Mouth, Tongue, Panties -- Dick, Nipple, Balls, Taint;

"Woah! Someone really wants us to be bad this turn." - Cynthia comments.

"Looks like it!" - Paul agrees.

"Well-drawn, dear." - Lucius says, patting her butt.

"Annnnd.... Lana!" - Mary says, flipping her card. "WTF!"

"The third time!" - Lana says, incredulous.

"Well, let's get this over with. I pick Nipple." - Lucius says, winking at his wife. Next, he moves his hand around her shoulder and squeezes her boobie. He is clearly drunk.

"Stop, you are impossible!" - she laughs at him. She flips the Grab action. "Okay, bestie. Pinch my nipple."

Mary says, getting up and pulling one boob out of her blue top. She makes sure everyone in the room gets a good look at her perfectly sculpted melon.

"This wife of mine, quite the exhibitionist slut." - Lucius says, elbowing Dennis playfully on the ribs.

"Wah... erm..." - Dennis stammers, chagrined by boss' words. He couldn't take his eyes from her big fake breasts. Lucius laughs at his stiffness.

Lana quickly pinches her dark red nipple and Mary moans with pleasure.

"You have a nice touch. The practice is starting to pay off." - she says sensually to her friend. Dennis looks at both women, befuddled.

Mary sits down but doesn't put her tit away. Dennis keeps stealing glances at it. Well, Noel, Justin, and Paul too. The hostess juts her chest out, proudly.

On Lucius' turn, he draws his wife as Townsfolk and Dennis selects Tongue. The boss picks the Lick action and starts to make out with his wife while pinching and squeezing her nipple at the same time.

Everyone is hypnotized by the erotic display from the hosts. The sexual tension is palpable. After a minute, Lucius breaks their kiss.

"Your turn, loverboy." - he says to Dennis, who looks at him, confused.

"Ermm... Cynthia..." - Dennis mutters, having flipped her Player Card.

"Ugh!" - Lana exclaims, not able to contain herself.

"Hah... ready for your boy to play with me some more?" - the small-titted blonde provokes her.

"You wish, tramp. I choose Toe!" - the busty teacher says with a wicked smile.

"Ew!" - Cynthia says. Dennis turns the Kiss card. "Nooooo! You can't make me do that. Gross" - she complains.

"Come on, Cynths, we are all playing the game. Noel here had a terrible time." - Paul says.

Dennis sheepishly approaches his blonde coworker. Upon seeing his pretty face, Cynthia forgets all about her fuss.

"Fine... just give me your toe..." - she says to Dennis, giving him a sexy stare. She sees his weenie twitch inside his pants.

Dennis removes his shoe and sock and extends his foot to her. She gives his Toe a big smooch. And, to everyone's surprise, she swallows his toe and bobs up and down, simulating a quick blowjob. He has a raging erection by the time he gets back to his buxom fiancee.

Cynthia gives Lana the middle finger.

"Skank..." - she spits back at her.

The two women really dislike each other, a hateful feeling that grows stronger with each interaction.

"It's your turn now, Lana. Hope you get me again." - Justin winks at her.

Both anxious and excited, the new Mayor flips the Player Card. Lucius.

"Wow, unexpected..." - she mutters, not knowing how to feel.

"Phew, it seems like we are safe." - Dennis says, giving her a warm smile.

"Bleh. Well, I pick panties anyway." - Justin smirks.

Lana gasps and absentmindedly draws the Grab card.

'Oh no... Dennis' boss has to grab my naked cooch... I hope he doesn't mind, I better ask him to make sure.' - she thinks.

"Hun... your boss has to do it... is it okay?" - the busty wife-to-be asks timidly. Dennis glances at Lucius, who gives him a big grin and a nod.

"It's part of the game, if we want to fit in... can't be helped. Right?" - he says, trying to play it cool.

"Oh, is that so? Okay." - she thinks. 'I guess if it's a part of it, he doesn't mind. I didn't realize it. Maybe I was worried this whole time for naught. Phew. In that case...' - Lana decides.

Lana and Dennis swap seats. The curvaceous brunette turns to her right, hops on her knees, and lifts her dress, exposing her perfect pink snatch to her future-husband's boss. Lucius lets out a loud whistle.

"Impressive, right dear?" - the handsome middle-aged man asks his wife.

"My friend does have a perfect one." - Mary agrees. Lana blushes.

Meanwhile, Dennis, on her other side, has no idea what is going on. He is densely unaware.

"G-go ahead..." - Lana says shakily to Mr. Hunter.

Lucius stretches his hand and cups her pussy. She moans. With a sexy smile, the blue-eyed man slips his finger inside her drenched cunt. She squeals, both in pleasure and surprise.

'Oh... Dens' boss has a finger inside me... this is so wrong...' - she squeals

"Hubby, that's enough." - Mary says, holding his arm. He looks at her and quickly retracts his hand.

"Sorry, I got carried away." - he mutters to the busty brunette. "You don't mind, right Dennis?" - he asks him behind her.

"Erm... sure..." - Dennis squeaks, unsure.

'Maybe we need to stop this game. It's going too far.' - Lana evaluates, making a signal to Mary, who nods in understanding. However, they hear Justin's voice.

"Lana!" - he shouts. Both women turn to see that he has flipped her card.

"Oh... gosh... we were going to finish the game... and..." - Lana stammers.

"Not yet. I get my turn!" - the jock protests.

"It's fine, give the man his turn." - Lucius interjects. "Noel, what do you pick? Balls, Taint, Mouth or Dick?" - he asks, conveniently ignoring the Knee option. Lana gasps at the options.

"As long as we can do away from everyone... Taint is it!" - Noel says with a chuckle.

"Damn you!" - Justin says, hoping for something else.

"I agree with the 'away' aspect. Not ready to see Justin's taint." - Paul adds.

"How about Paul and Justin swap places? And Lana goes to him instead. That way nobody will be subjected to it." - Lucius proposes.

"Here, here!" - Noel says and everyone agrees.

Paul and Justin switch seats and the jock flips the Inspect action. He motions Lana to approach. She looks at her fiancee who has a broken and drunken look on his face. He nods shakily.

'Oh gosh... inspect Justin's taint... why does this keep happening to me?' - she thinks, making her way to him. 'In a way, Justin reminds me a lot of Dens... they are the same age and both are ginger. Justin is almost as if Dens had joined the football team and had become a jock, with his chiseled body and cocky smirk. And much larger penis, of course.' - she reflects, analyzing him.

Lana positions herself in front of him, making sure to obstruct everyone's view.

"I'm switching too, I don't want to see this..." - Cynthia says, making gagging noises. She sits on Lana's spot.

"What, you can't sit there!" - the brunette beauty protests. 'I don't trust this tramp next to Dens...'

Dennis is about to agree with Lana when his boss interjects.

"Hush, sweetie. Just take your turn." - Lucius commands.

Before turning to Justin, she sees that Cynthia starts to whisper something in Dennis' ear. Her blood boils, but she has no choice except to go ahead with the game.

With a cheeky grin, Justin pulls down his pants, once again exposing his masculine bits to the aroused teacher. Next, he spreads his legs and lifts them slightly, displaying the underside of his shaved scrotum and the space leading to his clean asshole.

"Come on, Lana. Check my taint." - he says. "Need to inspect it closer..." - he points to the ground between his legs.

Lana approaches and half kneels in front of his sack. His large penis and swollen balls are obscuring most of his taint, not giving the wife-to-be a clear picture.

"Erm... I cannot see overly well..." - she says shyly.

"Oh, it's just because my cock and balls are too big. What can I do?" - he shrugs, giving everyone a confident smile.

"So this is enough then?" - the buxom fiancee asks unsure. She turns to the hosts.

Lana sees that Dennis is discussing something with Cynthia. He seems bothered by it and is not paying attention to her or what she is doing.

"Well, the game is to Inspect it." - Lucius points out seriously.

"Hubby, what do you suggest?" - Mary asks with a salacious smile.

"Lana can use one hand to move it out of the way." - the handsome blue-eyed man says nonchalantly.

"That's a great idea, boss!" - Justin chimes in. "You heard him..." - he tells Lana.

Cynthia is showing something to Dennis on her phone. He is distracted.

'Grr... that tramp... I need to get this over with, so I guess I have to do it... for the game... sorry Dens.' - she thinks, squeezing her legs together as her cooch twitches. She nods agreeably.

With her left hand, Lana pushes the bottom of his scrotum upward, out of the way. However, his hefty penis flops over it, still in the way.

"Oh, I guess you need to move him too... my bad..." - Justin says with a proud grin.

'Oh, gosh... what can I do... oh well... it's just a game...' - Lana evaluates. 'But I am glad Dens is not looking... is Cynthia bailing me out? No, no... don't get fooled by her... she wants to steal him.' - she reminds herself, her hatred for the petite blonde faltering for a millisecond.

Sighing, she wraps her hand around his thick shaft and holds it to the side.

"Now the way is free, inspect away. Closer." - Justin murmurs.

Lana gets even closer to his private parts, less than half a foot away. She is so close that his musky smell invades her senses. That makes her completely forget her fiancee and her rival.

'It smells so manly... gosh... his fat prick is just a few inches away... I could just rub it over my face... or even lick it... I'm so close... I can see every little detail... his veins, his smooth skin... his freckles... gosh... I'm so hot... I'm inspecting the big penis of my fiancee's coworker... in front of him and of his colleagues. Even his boss... this is so improper... I wonder what his taint tastes like?' - she thinks.

Without thinking, she stretches her tongue out and contacts his taint. Justin groans in pleasure. She licks it curiously.

'Hmm... yuck... tastes salty, and musky... kinda strange... the smell and the taste are making me dizzy... drunk with lust... I want to just shove my face into his balls... wow.... what am I thinking... that's so naughty... but it would be fun...' - her mind wanders.

Lana does not realize it, but she slowly starts to jerk Justin off while admiring his impressive manhood.

"Fuck... you're such a slut..." - he whispers to her. Her snatch gushes and she feels wetness trickling down her creamy thigh.

'He shouldn't call me that... not in front of Dens... he's not saying anything... and I kinda like it... oh my.... what am I doing... when did I start to masturbate his big meatstick? I need to control myself... but what if I just have a quick taste of it?' - she thinks, mesmerized by his hardening hog. 'No... stop... I can't let this go on... Dens is here... everyone is watching...' - she decides, the fog clearing.

"Okay, I am done. It all looks appropriate." - she says, letting go of his bits and standing up.

"Thanks, Lana, that was fun." - Justin tells her, as he stuffs his hard-on inside his pants.

Cynthia squeezes Dennis' upper thigh, dangerously close to his peen, and gives her seat back to Lana. The teacher sits back on her spot, her face beet red, and her chest heaving.

"What happened, babe?" - Dens asks nervously. He had not seen anything, thankfully Cynthia kept him distracted with some work talk. He knew it would have been too much for him to handle, but he didn't want to seem like a prude in front of his boss.

"Erm... it was so intense. His gross thing was so close to my face." - she explains.

"His peepee?" - he asks, getting worried.

"No, his taint! Kinda yucky." - she elaborates. 'His prick is not gross at all...'

"Ah, okay..." - Dennis says, relieved as she makes it sound that Justin's dick was nowhere near her.

"It stank babe... so musky." - Lana says. 'It was such a sexual smell... made me woozy...'

"I'm glad that I'm clean then." - he smiles at her. She nods.

'Unless that would make me more attracted to him? I mean sexually... not emotionally... I love him... maybe I can ask him to change soaps or something...' - she reflects.

Dennis holds her hand, the same one she had wrapped around Justin's shaft only a minute ago.

The game progresses as Noel draws Mary's card. Cynthia chooses Balls and he gets a Grab action. Mary slides her expert hand inside his pants, cupping and squeezing his balls for a few seconds. She makes a whole act of licking her hands afterward, emitting some 'pleasure sounds' at the same time.

"Finally it's my turn!" - Cynthia proclaims, flipping her Player Card.

Lana.

"What? No!" - the tight blonde protests.

"I refuse!" - the young teacher declares.

"Now, now, girls. Don't be bad sports." - Mary says, trying to get things together.