Naive Teacher in Winston - Party Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to?" - she asks, turning to the hosts and her fiancee.

"Miss Prissy backing out now? Typical prude." - Cynthia comments. Lana's head snaps back.

"Grrrr..." - the teacher growls softly at the petite blonde. "Inspect away!" - she says, lifting the hem of her dress up to the top of her panties.

Or better yet, up to where the top of her panties would be if she had any on.

Yes, dear reader, Lana isn't wearing anything underneath.

--

Note: the event that led to our pantiless protagonist will be revealed in Chapter 11c.

--

Lana's naked snatch is exposed, once again, to Dennis' coworkers. They have a perfect view of her trimmed brown pubic hair and the top of her pink glistening slit.

'I can't believe I am willingly doing this...'- she thinks, closing her eyes with embarrassment.

"Wow!" - Cynthia exclaims, having forgotten Lana is going commando.

"Nice!" - Paul says, fist-bumping Noel.

"Not sure what the big deal is with panties." - Lucius says to Dennis. He shrugs, unaware of his fiancee's bare predicament.

"Very good. Please, come closer so I can Inspect properly." - Justin says seriously.

Lana lets out a deep breath and steps forward until her naked pussy is less than a foot away from the ginger jock's eyes.

"Hmm... not bad. Not bad at all." - Justin says, pretending to analyze it. "I approve." - he declares.

Justin sniffs the air, a musky sexual smell emanates from her horny twat.

"A most superb aroma." - he says, acting up.

Lana's face turns a deep red and she pulls her dress down.

"I think you inspected enough." - she says, marching back to her spot and plopping down.

"Ah don't be a sore Mayor, you made your Townsfolk hard!" - Justin teases her. Dennis doesn't catch his innuendo.

'Oh gosh... I just flashed my bare cooch to my fiancee's coworkers... and he was here in the room! My... I'm so naughty... I'm getting so aroused... this is bad...' - she thinks, the mix of the alcohol and the sensual game affecting her senses.

"Now it's my turn!" - Justin says, giving Lana a big grin.

During his turn, he gets Mary and Noel selects Tongue. They drink and he gets a Touch action. He goes over to Mary and she pokes his tongue. She winks at him seductively.

"Come on... no whammies..." - Noel says, flipping his Townsfolk. Dennis. "Darn. I wanted one of the women." - he says disappointed. Both of them drink.

"If you want one so bad, I pick Dick!" - Cynthia giggles triumphantly.

"Gah! That's not fair." - the dark-haired man says, visibly upset.

"It's that or Butt. I'm pretty sure you don't have proper tits." - the peppy blonde says.

"Fine..." - he flips and it's an Inspect card. "Shit." - he mutters, shrugging at Dennis.

With resignation, he gets up and stands in front of Dennis.

"Argh... look away, babe." - Dennis says to Lana.

Noel unzips his pants and pulls his soft penis out. Dennis blushes, embarrassed for having to stare at his coworker's dick in front of everyone.

Lana meanwhile, doesn't break eye contact with Noel's dick.

'It's so thick... wow...' - the buxom fiancee thinks with admiration.

---

Note: will abstain from saying that they are drinking. Keep in mind that everyone is drinking during the rounds. It helps explain how the game gets out of hand.

---

After another moment, Noel goes back to his spot, and Cynthia takes her turn.

She gets Mary as her Townsfolk and with only a couple choices left, Paul, the horndog, picks Tits. Cynthia turns the Grab action. She saunters over to Mary who squeezes her tiny boobies above her tight tank top.

Every man in the room feels a stir seeing the two beauties play with each other.

Finally, Paul becomes the Mayor and he draws Justin.

"Butt!" - Mary announces, with an impish grin. Both of them groan.

Paul gets a Lick action. Both groan again. Everyone laughs. He lowers his pants, mooning Justin and Noel (and Lana). With a disgusted grimace, Justin licks one of Paul's cheeks.

"Ewww... gross... that's enough!" - he says, wiping his tongue with his shirt. Everyone laughs again.

~~~~~~~

Round 2

"I'm the Mayor again!" - Mary announces. "Come on...." - she prays, turning over the Body Parts card.

* Body Parts -- Forearm -- Foot, Bellybutton, Armpit -- Face, Tongue -- Dick, Tits, Butthole;

"*Gasp*! A single easy one!" - Lana gasps, squirming on her seat.

"But a ton of gross ones." - Noel says disgruntled.

"This is promising." - Lucius says.

"I just hope I don't have to see any more peepees..." - Dennis mutters under his breath to his fiancee. She giggles at him.

"You are so silly..." - she whispers back, kissing him on the cheek. 'Penises are great!'

"The Townsfolk is...." - Mary says suspensefully. She turns the first card over. "Lana!" - she shouts, exhilarated.

"Again?" - Lana blurts out.

"Hah! What are the odds?!" - Paul says with a chuckle.

"Fourteen percent actually. One in seven since you can't get yourself." - Dennis points out. Paul rolls his eyes.

"Interesting... I pick Tongue then." - Lucius says, winking at Dennis.

Dennis squeezes Lana's hand with anticipation. She gives him a nervous grin.

"Yeah boy!" - Justin celebrates with Noel. The guys are thrilled with any possibility of real-life lesbian action.

"Groan... guys are so silly." - Cynthia says to Lana, forgetting their rivalry for a second. The young brunette teacher nods absentmindedly.

Unceremoniously, Mary quickly flips the Lick Action. Once again, the guys cheer.

"Come on bestie, let's get this over with." - the blonde says getting up this time.

Both women stand in the middle of the room. Mary stretches her tongue out. Lana timidly gets closer to her best friend's mouth and gives her wet tongue a quick lick.

"You can do better than that..." - the blonde Milf whispers seductively.

The naive teacher interlaces her tongue with Mary's, and they start moving them around one another, tongue-kissing outside their mouths. It is a highly erotic sight.

The two women break their 'tongue-makeout'. Mary smirks as she spots all the guys shifting in their seats, adjusting their growing boners.

"They are all hard for you, precious..." - she whispers to Lana. Who looks around and gasps softly, noticing the tents on the guy's pants.

'Oh my... I am getting all my fiancee's coworkers aroused... I wonder if his boss is too? Doesn't seem like it...' - she thinks looking around.

"Hubby, it's your turn now." - Mary points out, sitting back down.

Lucius draws Mary, and Dennis picks the Forearm as the Body Part. Everyone boos him.

"Erm... fine... I pick Tits then..." - he says uncomfortably. They all laugh at his awkwardness.

Mary flips Inspect. She stands up and turns to Lucius, blocking the other's views of her actions. She lifts her blue top and flashes her tits to her husband.

Fortunately for Dennis and Lana, they have a prime view of the hot Milf's perfect fake tits. The newbie couple feels a pang of arousal at the amazing sight before them.

"Guhhhh..." - Dennis utters loudly, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets. Lana giggles at his reaction.

Next, Dennis gets Justin, and Lana picks Face. He turns the Grab card, so he lets his coworker ungracefully grab his cheek. Everyone chuckles at the silly situation.

"I'm the next Mayor..." - Lana says, flipping Paul's number.

"Woohoo!" - Paul cheers and they all laugh.

"Pick something gross!" - Dennis suggests, trying to avoid anything too sexual. Lana slaps him playfully.

The available Body Parts are Forearm -- Foot, Belly Button, Armpit -- Face, Tongue -- Dick, Tits, Butthole.

"Good idea Dennis! I pick Butthole!" - Justin says with a wicked grin. Lana and Dennis both gasp. "What? It's nasty!" - the jock says in self-defense.

"Sorry, babe..." - Dennis mutters to his fiancee.

"It is okay, you did not realize Justin dislikes anuses. Cannot be helped." - she whispers back, trying to appease him.

"Whatever happens, at least you have panties on..." - Dennis says. She nods, not listening to him as she is too focused on flipping her Action card.

'Gosh... let's see.... Oh no!' - she exclaims in her head.

"Kiss!" - Paul says jubilantly. "Come here Mayor, let your royal subject kiss your bootyhole."

"You're so gross, babe." - Cynthia laughs at him.

Anxiously, Lana stands in front of Paul and turns her back to him. She is staring at Dennis' smiling face.

'Oh gosh... I hope I don't stink back there... and Dens is staring at me... so awkward... at least he doesn't seem to mind this game...' - she evaluates.

The phat ass fiancee lifts her dress, exposing her bare butt to the Townsfolk and the other three players.

"Open wide, Mayor. Need to access it properly." - Paul says with a mocking tone.

'This is so embarrassing... at least nobody else can see it....' - she realizes, seeing that Cynthia, Paul, and Noel are more to the side and can only see her creamy bum.

Holding her breath, Lana spreads her ass cheeks, exposing her pink star to Dennis' coworker.

"A politician's behind, indeed!" - Paul says jokingly. He leans forward and plants a kiss right on her puckered hole.

"Eeep..." - Lana mutters. 'It feels odd having someone kissing my anus...'

Not wanting to let this moment linger much longer, Lana steps forward and lets her dress fall back. She sits in her seat, a deep shade of red.

"You did good, babe." - Dennis says encouragingly, unaware of what really happened. She nods.

The next turn belongs to Justin, who draws Lana.

"Me again? Gosh..." - she says worriedly.

However, for everyone's surprise, Noel picks Belly Button. When Justin gives him a dirty look, he says 'what?' midst laughter. Justin gets the Kiss actions.

"Can you come here? It's easier if I don't have to lean forward..." - he asks Lana. She nods.

Justin opens his legs and Lana kneels between them. He begins to lift his shirt and open his pants. It is a pornographic visual, almost as if the busty brunette is ready to give him a blowjob.

The ginger jock pulls his shirt up, exposing his 6-pack, and unzips his pants, exposing the top of his clean-shaven pubic area. He is going commando.

'Wow... this is so erotic... he is so hot... I can see the base of his penis... my, my...' - Lana thinks, her coochie on fire.

Everyone else's view is obstructed by the fiancee's long brown hair, so nobody can see clearly. She quickly kisses his belly button, but not before feeling his hard shaft bumping against her throat and neck.

The next Mayor is Noel and he frustratingly gets Lucius as his Townsfolk. He curses out loud. Cynthia picks Armpit and he draws a Touch action. The boss awkwardly pokes the armpit of his subordinate. Noel sits back, crossing his arms in vexation.

Cynthia gets Dennis. She claps happily. And both Lana and Paul 'tisk' unhappily.

"Foot!" - Paul says, trying to ruin his girlfriend's fun. She shows him her tongue. Lana suppresses a giggle, secretly happy for Paul's decision.

The petite blonde flips a Lick Action. She removes her sandals and, barefoot, makes her way to Dennis.

"Lick it, Townsfolk." - she orders with a dominating tone. Lana gasps at her audacity.

Author's note: the lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch, am I right?

"It's okay, babe." - Dennis says with a reassuring tone. He puts his hand on Lana's shoulder.

With a cocky grin, Cynthia lifts her left leg to Dennis' face, giving the ginger man a perfect view of her sexy lacy panties. Lana grumbles and the blonde's grin widens.

Without hesitation, Dennis licks the bottom of her foot, from the heel all the way to her toe.

"Well done, slave." - Cynthia says, before going back to her seat.

Lana huffs, noticing a tent on her fiancee's pants.

'I can't believe he got aroused by this... what the heck Dens...' - she reflects, giving him a murderous look. He doesn't seem to realize it, as evident by the big shit-eating grin on his face.

Lastly in this round is Paul.

"Come on goddess, be on my side just this once..." - he prays as he flips his Player Card.

It's Lana's number. For the third time this round.

"Ugh!" - Dennis exclaims, upset at the development. There are only 2 parts left on the card.

"Where are your odds now!" - Paul says, mocking Dennis.

"Erm... it's still the same." - Dennis says. "So unlucky, babe." - he says, anxiously.

"It's going to be okay, hun." - she says reassuringly, repeating what he told her just a minute ago.

"So, what's going to be Mrs. Hunter, Forearm or Dick?" - asks Justin.

'Oh no! I forgot about that.' - Lana shouts in her head. She didn't want to give Dennis the satisfaction of knowing she is extremely worried. 'Come on bff.... Forearm... well... maybe Dick will not be as bad... kinda hot, as long as I don't get a lick.' - she thinks.

"Sorry, precious. Can't have this turn into a snoozefest..." - Mary explains, staring at her best friend. "Dick!" - she declares.

Except for the young fiancees, everyone cheers. Especially Paul.

"Drum roll please..." - Paul asks Justin, who starts to make drum noises on his side table. Paul flips a Grab card. "Aw yussssss!"

He gets up immediately and starts to make his way to Lana.

'Hmm... I want to grab his raw peen... I rather Dens not see it, but I need Cynthia to know what am I doing...' - she thinks, lifting her hand, asking him to stop.

"Actually... can we do it over at your side? I am ashamed doing this in front of Dens..." - she says, abashed. Her betrothed's eyes go wide with shock. "Sorry, hun... it is embarrassing." - she whispers in his ear, giving him a pleading look.

"Hmm... keep it PG..." - he says, clearly tense. She nods, standing up.

"Sorry, not sorry." - Mary says to them with a smirk. Dennis frowns at her.

"It's fine, Dennis. We are all friends here. As I said, what happens here, stays here." - his boss laughs out loud, diffusing the situation. "You are doing a great job, keep it up." - Lucius whispers to the ginger man. Dennis' frown subsides.

Lana meets Paul halfway, and both stand in front of each other. He pulls his pants away from his body and the busty fiancee snakes her hand inside. She grabs a hold of his prick, already at half-mast.

She notices that Cynthia is staring at them, rage in her eyes. Lana smirks at her, teasingly. The tiny blonde lets out an upset grunt and turns her face.

'Hah, that's what she gets...' - she giggles. 'Oh, gosh... Paul is getting so hard. That tramp said he is small, but he has a nice heft to it... I like it... hmmm...' - she thinks, analyzing his dick with her soft hands.

Lana wraps her hands around it and gives it a couple of pumps.

"Uhhh... stop, stop...." - the handsome curly-haired man mutters under his breath.

'Oh... is he going to ejaculate? Cynthia said he is a quick shot... such a shame...' - she thinks, licking her lips. She removes her hands from his pants and smiles warmly at him.

Without saying any words, they make their way back to their seats. Dennis gives Lana an okay sign and she gives him a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~

Round 3

"Round 3!" - Mary says, quickly flipping a new Body Parts card.

* Body Parts -- Finger -- Ear, Toe -- Butt, Panties -- Nipple, Balls, Dick, Tits;

"Heating up!" - the petite blonde woman says.

"That's what I'm talking about!" - Justin celebrates.

"Hope they don't keep drawing you, babe..." - Dennis says nervously to his fiancee. She smiles at him comfortingly.

"Excuse me." - Noel says and everyone turns to him. "Before we proceed, I would like to make a proposal."

"Go on." - Lucius says with a gesture as if giving him permission.

"It's unfair with some of us that keep getting people from the same sex." - Noel states.

"Don't cry just because you got unlucky!" - Paul mocks him.

"Hush, Paul. Let him finish." - Lucius says sternly. Paul shifts in his place nervously.

"So, when men draw each other it's boring. Not fun at all." - the dark-haired guy says.

"I can agree to that." - Dennis says, remembering when Noel flashed him his dick.

"I propose that the guys can only draw the women." - Noel proposes.

Dennis gasps, but he sees Lucius staring at him. He decides not to protest.

"The girls should still be able to get anyone." - Mary says, eyeing her best friend.

"Good call. All in agreement?" - Lucius asks. Everyone nods. Dennis reluctantly nods. "Fantastic, let's proceed. Honey, take it away." - he tells his wife.

Mary gets Noel on her Player Card.

"Crybaby..." - Paul says to his coworker. Noel gives him the middle finger with a laugh.

"I guess it's only fair if we heat things up. I pick your Butt." - Lucius says, slapping his wife on her bottom.

"Oh, you! Getting naughty I see." - she says huskily at him. They kiss.

The Hunter milf flips Grab and she saunters over to Noel, offering her tight posterior. He grabs with gusto and squeezes. She moans exaggeratedly.

The air gets even heavier with sexual tension.

Lucius becomes the Mayor next.

"I will pass a new rule." - he announces. "The Mayor can choose if he performs the Action on their Townsfolk instead." - and he draws Lana's number. "I will enforce the new rule now."

He pats Dennis on the back and says something in his ear.

"I... I'll p-pick n-Nipple..." - Dennis says shakily. "We can get it out of the way." - he whispers to his fiancee. She cocks her head.

'Wow... Dens is asking for his boss to play with my nipples... he is under a lot of pressure, but who knew he would be so kinky...' - Lana thinks.

Lucius stands and draws his Action. Touch. He walks to Lana, lowers her dress straps, and pulls the top of her dress down, leaving her in a pink cotton bra.

Both she and Dennis gasp at his boldness. Mary chuckles.

"Don't mind him, he is just messing around as the Mayor. Power trip." - Mary explains.

Lucius pokes both of Lana's nipples above her bra. He squeezes her breasts before finishing his turn.

"You should be happy that I am so benevolent as to not disrobe my townsfolk." - he laughs as he sits down.

"Hubby, I think you had too much to drink. Please, everyone, ignore his new rule, he is just a big pervert sometimes." - Mary shakes her head.

"Hey!" - Lucius complains, but he guffaws out loud.

Everybody is surprised, as this is a side of Lucius they had not seen before.

Trying to quickly move on, Dennis picks Mary and Lana selects Finger. He flips a Lick action and Mary licks his finger seductively. Lucius gives them a double thumbs up.

"Hmmm... Justin... again." - Lana says, turning his number.

"In that case, I choose Panties!" - Justin says with a huge knowing grin.

"That's good babe, one of the easiest ones." - Dennis says unknowingly. She looks at him confused, but shrugs.

'I guess he really doesn't mind if his coworkers play with my cooch?' - she reflects, forgetting that Dennis is unaware of her state of undress, due to the booze.

The curvy wife-to-be turns the Kiss card. With a sigh, she stands and approaches the other couch.