Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments one of the soldiers motioned to him to kneel down before the commander. Then the inevitable happened and the commander lowered his zipper and released his erect penis. Henderson grasped it in both hands, but one of the soldiers pulled his arms back by the elbows. Then he grasped Henderson's wrists and pulled them up between his shoulder blades. The position caused him to be awash in wonderful sensations of powerlessness and degradation. The officer gripped the hair on either side of Henderson's head. When the head of the penis pressed against his lips he dropped his jaw to accept it. He relaxed his throat with a yawning sensation, but the officer's intention was not release. It was to inflict pain. He tilted Henderson's head back, to get the right angle, and rammed his cock into Henderson's soft palate. He did this four times before he pulled away and sheathed his weapon. Henderson's mouth was flooded with saliva, but he didn't dare spit. He bent his head and swallowed painfully and convulsively.

Then one of the soldiers indicated that he should take the same position as the day before. He bent sharply at the hips and laid his cheek on his hands and presented his ass to the world. He could see the officer's boots and imagined one of them placed on his back, between his shoulders. He imagined the pain of grit being rubbed into his skin.

Then he heard Kretschmer's voice. "Hey, Loot. It's me. I can't believer they picked meYou know this isn't something I wanted, right?" Kretschmer was one of their two openly gay men. Henderson felt some sense of relief. At least it wouldn't be a replay of yesterday. He wouldn't have to manage Kretschmer while trying to abase himself before the enemy officer.

"Not to worry, Krteschmer. Do what you have to do. It's for those three guys."

"It looks like Kintebe is their pick today. They've already cut him. Oh, God, Loot, this just isn't right!" he said as he spat on his fingers several times and moistened Henderson's anus and rectum. He slowly worked his way in. "Oh, God, Loot. No part of me is enjoying this except my prick."

"Kretschmer, if you don't stop apologizing I won't keep this hard-on. Kintebe needs us to put on a show." What Henderson really wanted to say was Don't distract me from this experience! Kretschmer shut up and Henderson shifted his focus to the officer's boots. If he shifted his head, he could see his crotch. He opened himself up to Kretschmer, thinking about the officer watching them. The officer could see each stroke of the penis into his ass. Even though Kretschmer went slowly, it was painful. In his mind he gave the pain as a gift to the officer. The thought made his penis throb. Finally Kretschmer finished, pulled out. The soldiers gestured for him to leave, so he patted Henderson on the flank and headed for the cage. The two soldiers hoisted Henderson up by his arms and held him standing, his erection growing even harder as he saw the officer staring at him up and down.

The officer approached, stepped up close, reached behind and dug his fingers into Henderson's buttocks. Henderson threw back his head. Hurt me! Hurt me hard! The man did hurt him, but not hard enough. The officer showed a slight, secretive smile and he drew his forefinger the length of Henderson's penis again. Henderson looked him in the eye. Do anything you want to me. Anything. Tie me up. Whip me. Erotic waves roll through his pelvis.

The officer slowly pinched and twisted each of his nipples until Henderson emitted a soft "Ahhh!," a mix of pleasure and pain. When a tear leaked out of Henderson's eye, the officer let go and then drew slow circles around the nipples with his forefingers. He drew them down to Henderson's groin and dug his fingers into the hair there. Henderson closed his eyes. He was vividly aware that his face, as well as his cock, was telling the world what was going on inside him. That only increased his arousal. His torso convulsed, apparent to all around. He again looked into the eyes of his tormenter, surrendering his whole being. The man slowly squeezed his rock hard testicles until the pain caused another, louder cry. Then he stroked his penis just a few times. Henderson's hips bucked again and again. He panted loudly and climaxed into the air.

The two soldiers let go of Henderson's arms and he sank to the ground to lie curled on his side. He was exhausted and overwhelmed by his experience. He knew he had to own it if he was to continue on as a whole person. "God, help me." It was a real prayer. Very slowly the erotic cloud dissipated and Henderson thought of Kintebe for the first time since Kretschmer had identified him as the possible victim. Well, that show was, for sure, enough. He gathered himself together sufficiently to stand up. He straightened his spine and brushed the dirt off his forehead, arm and hip and headed toward the cage.

He sat down at his usual place on the bench and said, "OK, guys. Sermon time!" He didn't know if the residual tremor in his voice was detectable, but reminded himself that he was human and decided not to care. "There's no way you're not wondering what I was and am thinking, so let's lance the boil. You can tell that I was turned on in strange ways. That's left me confused. I figure that's allowed. I'll just be confused for a bit. And I'm going to visit some of my favorite ladies in my head over the next little while, to check to see that all systems are in working order. I'm pretty sure they are. Maybe even improved." He chuckled just a little. "OK, look me in the eye." He passed his gaze around the group, making a brief pause at each man. "Now, do the same for Kretschmer." They repeated the procedure. "Time to do some calisthenics! And then I'm going to take a nice nap!"

DAY FOUR

Henderson opened his eyes to a dim morning light. The human blankets had left. Half of the men were lined up across the bars at the front of the cage. When he sat up McSpadden came over with a pair of pants. His own, apparently, as he was in his olive drab underwear. "Here, Loot."

"And take this," said Angstrom, handing him a shirt as he stood in his olive drab undershirt.

"Guys! We can't do this!"

"Yeah, we can, Loot. Our guys have taken over the camp! They haven't found us yet. We wanted to make you presentable before they come over here!"

Henderson was stunned. When the wheels in his brain began to turn again, the first thing that came was an enormous sense of relief. He would no longer hold his men's lives in his hands. His eyes fell on the place just below the jaw of several men, blessedly free of knives. Next he absorbed the near unbelievable idea that were going home. What a miracle! Lastly, a quickly suppressed guilty regret that he would no longer walk to the center of the sunny arena each day.

"Oh, God. Thanks. This feels so good!" said Henderson as he drew on the clothes.

"Here are your shoes and socks! Hard to cut off shoes, and I guess they didn't want to bother with socks."

"Oh, this is so great!"

After Henderson was dressed he said, "OK, guys. Just one more little talk. We'll all be debriefed and I don't want anybody trying to get your stories straight with each other. That never works anyway, but it's for our own good that we tell it like we saw it. And the stories will all be different and all be true because..."

"We're all human!" all but two or three cried out with big grins.

THE END

12