Naked and Unafraid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This won't be your last," Joanna said.

Chelsea smiled and replied, "I hope not. I like it."

We spent the day nude in and around the pool, although none of us drank. At one point, Chelsea went to the bar to get bottled water. I watched her as she walked back into the pool room naked. Chelsea handed me a bottle and asked, "Do I look good nude?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Better than I do in clothes?" she asked.

"Definitely," I answered.

Chelsea smiled. She seemed genuinely pleased at my answer. "Thank you," she said.

Regretfully, we all got dressed around 5:30, just in case DOT was early. Joanna and I packed the few things we'd taken out. We went to the lobby to sit with Chelsea and wait for DOT. Just before we left the suite, Joanna said with a chuckle, "we never lit the fireplace."

I put an arm around Joanna's waist. "I think we lit something else though."

"We did," Joanna said, "and I intend for it to burn a long time."

"Me too," I replied.

Surprisingly, DOT showed up on time. We were able to leave before 8:00 p.m. We both kissed Chelsea. She and Joanna exchanged pieces of paper. In the car, Joanna said, "I've got Chelsea's cell number and personal e-mail. I want to see her again. Do you?"

"Yes," I said.

The roads were drivable, but still a bit slick so I drove slowly. "I told Chelsea some friends introduced me to skinny dipping just after I moved back here," Joanna said as I drove. "That was Sheila and Keith Maugher. Their house is just a bit west of mine." Joanna lived in a large house in the woods just outside of town.

"Keith is the doctor you recommended to me," I said.

"Yes," Joanna said, "he's good and Sheila is my gynecologist. I moved back here in the spring. I had already bought the house. The first weekend I was here, I took a break from unpacking and explored the property a little. You know it's mainly woods." I had been to several dinner parties at Joanna's house.

"There's a small valley with a pond in it between my house and Sheila and Keith's. I'm not sure whose property it is on. I discovered the pond that afternoon. Sheila and Keith were swimming in it and neither of them had a stitch on. They invited me to join them. It was such a warm day and they seemed to be having so much fun that I thought 'what the hell.' Of course, they both watched as I stripped off and I realized that excited me. I stood bareass naked in front of two people whom I'd just met. I felt like I'd just been unchained. Sheila and Keith became particularly good friends."

Along with Keith Maugher being my doctor, he and Sheila had been part of groups that Joanna and I had gone out to dinner with. Keith was a quiet, slender man; although he was very articulate and witty when you got him talking. I wouldn't have called Sheila beautiful. She was short and, although not fat, she did have broad shoulders and hips. Sheila was outgoing, talkative, and had, for want of a better term, charisma.

"I guess I wouldn't have expected them to be skinny dippers," I said.

"What I've found," Joanna said, "is that most nudists are college educated and have above-average incomes. Sheila and Keith are nudists. They stay nude all the time at home. There are a couple of nude resorts they go to in Florida for their vacations. I've gone with them. Wonderful places! The people I've met there are doctors, lawyers, architects. In fact, we have a large Foundation donor who lives in Tampa. He owns a marine construction company. He and his wife are members at one of the resorts Sheila and Keith visit!"

"I didn't realize there were that many people running around naked," I joked.

"Only the best people," Joanna said with a laugh. She paused and, in a more serious tone, said, "Peter, there is something else you need to know."

"Yes?" I replied.

"I have sex regularly with both Keith and Sheila," Joanna said. "I told you, after Fred died, I decided I was going to stop being afraid of pleasure."

"That's none of my business," I said.

"No," Joanna replied, "it is. I want us to have a lasting relationship. Sheila and Keith are a big part of my life. I want them to be a big part of our life."

I had decided well before that weekend that Joanna Lowe was the most extraordinary woman I'd ever met and that I wanted a long-term relationship with her if possible. The weekend had only confirmed my desire to be with her. I thought about what Joanna had said the day before. I'd followed the rules and majoritarian social conventions. Before Joanna, the only woman I'd had sex with in 40 years had been my wife. That hadn't ended happily. Maybe it was time for me to write my own rules, with Joanna. More importantly, I'd fallen in love with Joanna Lowe. If I had to play by new rules to be with her, I'd do it.

"I'm fine with that," I said.

"Honestly?" Joanna asked.

"Honestly," I said. Joanna leaned over from the passenger seat and kissed my cheek.

"You owe them something, by the way," Joanna said after the kiss.

"Really?" I replied.

"Yes." Joanna said. "I know that Keith tests all his patients for STDs. I talked about you with them a lot once I realized I was attracted to you. When I decided I wanted to fuck you, I asked Sheila and she told me you were clean."

I knew that was a breach of medical ethics. However, I could hardly complain since it was obviously led Joanna to consent to sex with me. "I'll have to thank them," I said.

"You can do that next Friday evening," Joanna replied. "We're having dinner at their house. Don't worry about what to wear. We'll be undressing as soon as we're in their door."

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied.