All Comments on 'Naked at All Female Office - Day 02'

by dbzzzzz

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Love this series

TraderdcTraderdc10 months ago

Awesome story. Great writing. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now the girls should strip.

jaythemanjaytheman10 months ago

Not sure where this is going, but I am in so far. Would like some female nudity in the office, can he win a bet? Also, visitors becoming involved would be interesting. Keep it up, though. I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Continue ASAP. Love this CFNM situation. This legal clause and firing because of cumming is a little distracting though. But would love to see John nudity, cfnm and exhib to escalate (but not just mindless increase of women that will see him naked...). More days to be naked and work naked should appear in the wagers. Rachel should be bossy. Marina should encourage and enforce nudity on John, while remaining completely clothed. John should also be made to stip before entering the building and come naked. Why bother with clothes?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A relationship with one of them would cause problems. There gonthe interesting forfeits with the other girls. There goes the leverage of a firing for cause - out of fear one department head is gone and another is truly pissed. Of course, throw in the natural jealousy. And the loss of interest as only one will ever see a reward for all their teasing. Yeah. Bad plan.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed his internal struggle. He tries to appear all calm and collected but can't keep it up because he is so embarrassed. I hope these ladies will have more opportunities to take advantage of him because this is hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, great work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so hot! I am so glad that Marina's series of losses has finally brought her some good luck. The best kind of luck! Please let the women keep up this winning streak. I am so eager to find out what these horny girls are going to do to him next.

cantwearclothescantwearclothes10 months ago

This is some of the best stuff I’ve read in a while. I particularly enjoy how the women continue to use their power to wrest even more from him at every turn. And just how easily he plays into their hands, digging the hole deeper each time.

I also really like the ideas of being legally bound to remain naked and even otherwise wholly unable to orgasm unless it was effectively at the direction of the women in the office.

Thank you. Your work is very much appreciated and inspiring

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the bets and forfeits. Marina wonderful.

Rob_HowardRob_Howard10 months ago

One of the best OON stories I've read. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two weeks have passed and nothing happened. Is the story abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Too bad it isn't continued. One would hope that around summer time/holiday there would be more of the adventures posted. I can only see positive comments here.

CommercialFreedomCommercialFreedom10 months ago

I really enjoyed this! I hope this story keeps going!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked he form of the story and put myself into each character to see what I would feel and do. To start with I woudn't have suggested or agreed o a bet of being naked in a working enviorment. I understand somebody else might but that would more than likely offend someone that was just there to do a job. Which leads me to think that this story, while it might turn some people on made me wonder about how some would veiw it as needing reformed to state bets would be for private pay off. Which would make the story line more belivable. It would also leave room for being caught as incentive instead of greed or losing your job. In real life if I where presented with the same situation I would have quit on the spot and said you lose.

subbrian773subbrian77310 months ago

Bravo! I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I desperately need more! When can we expect another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is this the end? Last post was a month ago.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Search youtbue for this: watch?v=3c7tMN8jTCg

Kingd_69Kingd_699 months ago

This story had me hard as iron from start to finish. This is top of the list of my fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous