Naked at All Female Office - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel clapped, "Perfect! Exactly what I want. Keep it up, John. Pun completely intended" She giggled. "If she can do that, it will be great for the company and take quite a lot of the workload off of Marina. Of course, this is assuming it worked. Did it?" she asked, expectantly, but you're sure she knew the answer.

"Yes, she did it in about an hour and a half, absolutely flawlessly." you reply, with more than a hint of pride in your voice. You and Marina had mentored Sandy, and took pride in the growth she had shown. "And what did she win?" came Rachel's questioning reply.

Why is she doing this to you? Your cock is twitching with your heartbeat now, which itself is elevated. You decide to play her game, enjoying this sensation that is a mixture of embarrassment, arousal, the feeling of being desired, and humiliation. "She got my consent for anything for 2 minutes" you say, quietly. Without skipping a beat, Rachel responds, "And what did she do with that time?"

"She um- She j- I mean, she str-" you stammer. Rachel gets up and moves her hand towards you placing her left hand on your.... shoulder. This is the first time she had touched you while you've been naked and while it isn't sexual, the feel of her soft hands on your shoulder is nice. "John, you're doing great" she said, not letting go. You gather every ounce of whatever you have and say, "She jerked me off!"

A glob of pre-cum escapes the tip of your cock.

"Good! That's exactly the kind of bets and rewards we want! I'm so happy you seem to have tried to embrace this already. I really think this is good for everyone. You enjoy it and it makes you a better employee. This will make the next thing a lot easier to swallow" says Rachel, taking her hand off your shoulder. She leans back onto the desk and indicates for someone to come in. You turn to realize Marina was standing outside the office. For god knows how long.

She walks in and greets Rachel, first then you. "Hi Rachel and howdy there, cowboy"

She then walks closer to you two, forming an intimate triangle. She then speaks, "John, I'm here to give you your first forfeit from yesterday. Marina already told you she is going to encourage betting and incentives as encouraged by the company. Your first forfeit is that between now and next Friday, you have to have made a wager with every woman in this office."

Oh shit. That's..... a lot. They would all be sexual. You begin to protest. "That's too muc-"

Marina cuts you off. "There was no limit placed when we bet. Besides, it didn't say you have to lose the bet. Maybe some of us aren't as brilliant as Sandy and end up getting our little asses spanked." Marina really knew how to play you.

"In any case," Marina continued, "just FYI the timer starts today, so your bets with me and Sandy don't count for this, so you'll have to do one more with us. Also don't forget Emily, she may be the intern, but she's still an employee."

"Also," Rachel said, "don't forget me"

And with that, both Marina and Rachel began to laugh, and you felt that this hole kept getting deeper and deeper. But also hotter and hotter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You go back to your office and work. There's too much work to do anything else. You finish up the files Marina gave you to work at around what would usually be the end of the day. Then you start to finish up the product work, wanting to finish that before you head out for the day. Your mind wanders from time to time, thinking about the incentives and wagers you can offer each of the ladies. As it gets to 6, already an hour after the usual 9 to 5, people start to leave. Emily leaves first, an hourly employee who needs to leave or we have to pay an egregious overtime.

Then, Olivia leaves, closer to 6:15. After about 15 minutes, Sandy gets up, pops open the door to your office without knocking saying, "Leaving for the day! Thank you so much for your guidance and help today!" You smile and give her a thumbs up, trying not to get too red recalling the 'guidance' and 'help'. Finally, Jules and Lisa leave together soon after. It's only you, Rachel and Marina left.

You concentrate on work, and with the viewing gallery down from 6 to 1, you are able to completely focus on work. The consequence of this is that you are no longer sporting a raging hardon. You realize Marina is working too hard to care now, standing at her desk in her short little black dress, with black stocking and black heels. As you are about to finish up work, you see Rachel leaving. She turns and gives you a little wave. You wave back. As soon as she closes the office door behind her, Marina gets up and walks over to your office.

Pushing your door open, she says, "Finally! I thought she'd never leave!" Marina complains, closing the door behind her. She looks at you softly and says, "This is familiar, huh. Just me and you working late." That was true. Part of the reason you and Marina had built a rapport with each other was because you two were often the last people working in the office.

You reply, "Yeah. With some differences." Marina giggles. "Some differences indeed," she adds, looking you up and down. She still hasn't asked you to get your erection back. You wonder why. Marina continues, "I remember we had our first bet on a night like this."

"I recall you lost that bet, Marina. And you came to work the next day with a dunce cap on"

"I recall that I lost most of the bets." Marina said, biting her bottom lip added, "but it was worth it!"

You flush red. Your cock is coming to life. You don't say anything and Marina doesn't speak either. However, she's not really ogling you, standing there to make you uncomfortable. In fact, she looks like the one who is uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" you ask. Marina hesitates. You have never seen this side of her. Bashful. Nervous. You add, "Hey, it's me. You can tell me what's on your mind"

Marina looks away, but says, "John, Wh- Why did you never ask or take me out?"

You stand there shocked. There was always chemistry between you two. You knew it. But you couldn't tell if she liked you or she was just a tease. You also didn't want to broach the subject, so as to ruin the vibe of the office.

Marina interrupts your thoughts, "If you recall I won the second bet, and you had to buy me dinner. Do you remember what you did?"

You remember what you did. You literally bought her dinner (i.e. asked her to send you a bill that you would pay her). You feel like such an idiot. That was obviously an invite to a date. Fucking idiot.

You speak, "Marina, I'm sorry. I really do like you. You know that. I'm just a little dense, and was scared of what would happen if you rejected me."

Marina smiled. And for the first time since you had known her, it was pure. Pure happiness.

Marina spoke, beaming with joy, "Great! So you're taking me out this weekend. Got it?" You nod, smiling widely,

She continues, "Good. I have something else I want to talk to you about. The bet was really just because I was mad at you for not asking me out. For teasing me. The initial plan was just to have you streak through the office, covering up with your hands. Then Rachel would have a little fun, seated in your office."

You remember the set up. On the first day Marina met you outside and undressed you, and played with you getting you hard. You then ran to your office, with one incident in between and found Rachel sitting there.

"I was to come and give you your clothes back and forgive you the rest of the forfeit. That was the initial plan, anyway" Marina said. The words hit you hard, and you are unable to process them.

Marina continues, "But some things changed our minds. First, you let me undress and get you hard for everyone. Granted, I tricked you but even being able to trick you pointed to your exhibitionism. Then, you took me up on the offer to uncover your hard cock in front of all the girls. You didn't have to do that. Though I understand. Every man who has a cock like yours should show it off all the time. In fact make that reason number 3, we wanted to keep you naked for your impressive cock"

Your cock was semi-erect recalling all this. However, Marina isn't done speaking, however.

"Rachel then told me that in your office, she had reason to believe you were enjoying this and maybe we could take that VC offer more seriously. And today, you took it all the chin and showed up what a normal day might look like. You even made a bet with Sandy. So, John, tell me honestly - Do you enjoy it?"

You reflect on what she's saying. You can't help but look back at everything with embarrassment, with humiliation. You say, "This has been the most embarrassing experience. It's humiliating. I am mortified every time I think about every woman in this office. But," you add, looking at Marina's concerned expression, "yes, I enjoy it a lot. On many levels. I enjoyed Sandy's improvement at her job and her confidence. I enjoy being naked and ogled and lusted after. And I enjoyed her touching me, her -" Marina cuts you off, "Her jerking you off"

You nod. Marina steps forward.

"Well, I think you should continue! We all enjoy it. I enjoy it. Even after you take me out and become my boyfriend, I think I would really enjoy showing you off. I want you to know when Sandy jerked you off, I was dripping wet. Which was a problem because", Marina said, reaching for the zipper on the side of her dress, slowly pulling it down until, her dress dropped to the floor, "I didn't war any underwear today"

There Marina stood, in just heels and stockings. Her breasts for perfect and perky for her slender body. And down below she was clean shaven, standing proud and sexy in front of you. Your cock had reverted back to what had almost become default in the office, rock fucking hard.

"I knew I could get that to happen without making you jerk off. Now after all the teasing today, we both need an orgasm."

You both nearly charged at each other. You grabbed her by the waist and kissed her, pushing her back against the wall of your office. As your mouth starts to move south, kissing her neck and breasts, she begins stroking your cock. You respond by having your fingers play with her wet pussy.

Marina speaks breathlessly, "We've had about 6 months of buildup, John, just fuck me already"

12