All Comments on 'Naked at All Female Office - Day 03'

by dbzzzzz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

definitely following this series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All Female Office, good.

Guy in the nude, not so good.

Steve65999Steve659999 months ago

Love this story. Can wait for more adventures at the office. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story. Can hardly wait for next part. And the one after that. And the one after that … Hope it will be a long one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Its a different story. Lots of conusion, confusing characters. Just like that Game of Thrones.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the basic premise beginning this story series. There is so many places that could be developed. I love the way you write a story (maybe spend a little more time proof reading/spell checking but still you develop the plots well).

Came into the tales at 'day 3' & couldn't wait after, to return to the neginning for the extra context. That helped to place each character firmly into place (so sorted out the confusion around a number of characters in the script)

It's not usual for me to immediately re-read a submission, but this time i just HAD TOO.

Cannot wair for your next submission...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Its weired. Started as a good CFNM story and it went quickly down with lots of new women that I couldn't understand who is who. All the time I was reading it, I was like "who is she?". And then you had more women and more breaks between chapters. Its unreadable at this stage. For this reason, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is the story finished?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yet another abandonware. Jerkin' off, while writing and nothing after spurt.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 months ago

No ending, I wish I'd never started reading it.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Genuinely enjoying, much to my surprise. The story goes a lot of wild directions - and I expected that to lose me, as it often does - but you're a strong writer, and you've kept the thoughlines of drama and intrigue tight and exciting.

Hope you keep working on it, though I may have to seek you out on the other site you mentioned

contestwinnercontestwinner21 days ago

It's a great series. It's fun. The subject matter is exactly what I like and yes, it can get.

Cheesy, a little funny at times it's. Definitely pulpy in that way. But it's got a real charm to it and for anyone who is into CFNM you are bound, To enjoy this a lot. I really hope with that the author chooses to continue the series. Because I certainly need to know what happens next. And I'm with love to discover all the new and exciting vulnerable situations we end up in period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous