Naked at My Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
This is my fun story from the skin doctor's office.
2.3k words
3.2
33.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Hello! Your nudist friend Jess here, with a true story I think a lot of you all can relate to.

We have all been in the situation of going to a doctor check-up.

But being a nudist makes it a lot more fun.

A couple years ago, my psoriasis problems flared up. It got so bad, so quickly that I needed to see a dermatologist.

In case you don't know, psoriasis is itchy, screwed-up skin. Sometimes there are raised-up red spots on your skin. It can spread all over your body, even gets into your scalp.

As we used to say back in West Virginia, it is a mell of a hess. It looks awful and is a terrible thing to deal with.

It is a bad for a nudist to have. We pride ourselves on our skin. We take special care of it as we try for a dark tan with no tan lines.

That is the main goal for us. We are usually smoothies, we shave our bodies to allow for a great tan, and great oral sex. Who wants hair in their mouth anyway. I hope more people start shaving down there. We would have a happier world.

I went ahead and saw the dermatologist. I wondered if he would just provide a cream for me, or the oily substance that smells like asphalt. I had that over-the-counter stuff before. You rub it on your worst psoriasis spots. He may even prescribe one of the expensive, miracle drugs they advertise on TV all the time for "clear skin."

It was about 2018, well before the pandemic hit.

The first appointment with a skin doctor is exciting because they require you to strip for a full body skin check.

I decided to have some fun with that.

For some reason, they did not have those backward gowns. They gave me a bed sheet to wrap around my nude body.

I thought about being wild. What would they do if the doctor and nurse come into the exam room and the patient is stark naked? Would they be pissed, throw you out, call the cops?

I then decided to push the envelope a bit, but not be naked for my exam.

I would just wear my skimpy white under pants when they came in.

The doctor is young. He is all-business with no personality at all. I thought he was arrogant as hell, just wanted 170 dollars to look me over, then get to his next patient.

I said "what about these meds that are advertised on television all the time?"

The skin doctor got mad and said "if they worked, I'd prescribe them." I don't think he had much faith in them.

After my first visit, I did not have much faith in the doc.

The doctor did not seem to care much. His middle-age nurse with big tits and a great ass liked what she saw of me. I liked what I saw of her.

In fact, she was clearly turned-on. I saw her play with her pussy twice. She kept touching herself and adjusting her panties inside her white uniform. It was fun to see her get so hot and bothered.

After a couple visits to this dermatologist I decided that my condition was not getting any better. What's worse, the Skin Doctor didn't seem to give a shit about my lack of improvement.

I decided to get a new skin doctor, a female one, if I could find one nearby.

In the past I have always sought out female doctors for everything. Mainly because they seem to be more thorough during my check-ups and more serious about treatment options.

I think female doctors are better than male doctors.

Maybe I just like their gentle touch, or when their nurse tells me to strip down for an examination. Yes, no problem, miss! Then the female doctor looks you over, while their hot, young, sexy nurse intensely watches you.

I think nurses have a job perk of sorts when they get to work on a younger of middle-aged guy. You are not the old geezer they usually get, or a bony-ass old woman.

Nurses are usually hot. If they are less than 50, I usually flirt with them. It is pretty mild, tame stuff, but they notice it. They like me and we enjoy our time together. She is just glad to have a patient with a fun personality. Are most people boring at the doctor's office or what?

I enjoy the back and forth conversation.

The other day I was in the chair being put to sleep for surgery. The nurse said, "imagine yourself on the beach, you are relaxing." I should have said, "it's a nude beach, right? Are you there, are you naked, too?" I always think of this stuff to say about a minute after the chance comes about. I was turned on enough to say it that day.

Sometimes there are even female interns at your appointments, to boot. A bevy of female beauties watching you and in your near-nude state being checked out. Pure heaven-on-earth when this happens.

So, in a month I find a new female skin doctor. It is out-of-state, took an extra hour to get there, but it was well worth it.

Turns out, the office is 100-percent female, even the receptionists are all women, plus all the nurses and all the doctors. This really happened. I did not even have to dream it.

Better yet, they are all hot as hell.

The greatest thing is they must do a full body examination of my skin. It is almost worth changing skin doctors just for the full body checks they have to do on all new patients.

This time I decide to get wilder than the last time.

My new female doctor hands me the backwards outfit to slip into. Then she gives me an opening to be nude. She said to undress to my level of comfort.

My level of comfort was being fully nude when the 2 females came back into the exam room.

I am a 20-year nudist, not your average shy patient. I was also turned on and ready to strip.

They are gone half-an-hour. I am getting cold in the exam room waiting for my big nude moment in front of them.

I finally had to put the stupid backwards gown on just to stay warm, but I left it open in the back.

You could see my whole ass and nude backside, if I leaned forward.

The nurse comes in first and quickly peels down the front of the my gown. Her desire to strip me excites me because she was kind of forceful. Clearly liked doing this to me and was surprised to find me shaved from the neck down. I didn't tell her I was a nudist.

But she knew from seeing my reaction that I was not shy, not the least bit upset by my state of undress.

So the female skin doctor comes in. I am by then bare-chested. The doctor is a bit surprised that the nurse has nearly stripped me. I am loving this, and hope to get naked for them both.

I am basically nude with the gown laying on my crotch. The gown is folded down to just above my dick.

My chest, legs, and barefeet are fully on display. The women love it. We talk for 20 minutes as they do the full body exam.

They can see I am nude under the gown. When I show them the 2 spots on my lower stomach, I lean forward so they can see my ass and nude backside. I also pulled the gown down to give them a better view of my pubic area.

From their vantage point above me, they can clearly see my shaved dick.

This is so much fun for me. The dermatologist leaves the room, but tells the nurse to take a lot of pictures of me to document my psoriasis.

This was just great, erotic as hell. I felt like Burt Reynolds posing for a women's magazine back in the 1970s. It was like I was a male stripper being photographed for Playgirl. I think I would like that, or stripping for women on stage.

The nurse finished up. I gave her a clear view every now and then of nude body parts.

You know, bits of my body at a time, not all at once. Kind of like a tease. It was exciting for us both.

They told me to come back in 2-weeks. I could hardly wait. I was excited about my next visit to the skin doctor.

The day arrives. I wear shorts, a nice short-sleeve dress shirt and expensive 70-dollar sandals I found at Dick's Sporting Goods. I think I unbuttoned one or two shirt buttons.

I thought seriously about going in commando, wearing short-shorts, a sleeveless vest, and sandals.

But I decided on a better, long-range sexy stategy. I think we men sometimes reveal too much too quickly about ourselves to women.

I recommend that you all slow it down for a better outcome. Just tell the new woman in your life a little bit about yourself at a time.

I had appointments with the skin doctor's nurse twice a week to get light therapy. That is spot treatment at a high level of intensity. At super high levels you can even develop burns to your skin, but it does seem to work.

My sexy strategy was to dress and act a little wilder each visit.

At the latest visit, the nurse tells me to move my shirt so I could get spot treatment on my shoulders, my arms, my knee, even way up my thigh.

I said, that is fine, I'll make it easier for you. I boldly removed my shirt and threw it into the chair. She was cool with it.

Now I am barefoot, bare-chested and just wearing short-shorts. I was so glad I had shaved my chest and legs the night before. Sounds sissy, but I looked good. I even got a pedicure before I saw her again. She noticed my feet. She even said, "wish my husband would get one."

When she moved to my upper thigh, I pulled my shorts way up.

I said I will be glad to get nude for this if you want. She was alone with me and seemed afraid to let me strip.

It was very exciting for me. As I left the office I was again turned on. I left my business card with 2 of the nurses. I also flirted with a hot female patient checking in at the reception desk. She strongly flirted back.

It was clear--we wanted each other at first sight. Hot as hell. This happens every now and then. I meet a woman, we like each other and want to fuck, but for some reason the moment passes and we do not do anything or even agree to meet later. I am usually mad at myself later for not being bold with these hot-to-trot women.

My grandmother back in West Virginia used to refer to these type women as hot-tailed girls. In other words, they want to screw you soon.

The next time this happens, I will act on my desires and attraction to the hotty and see where it leads.

The next week I go back to the female dermatologist.

Not only is the entire female staff hot, so are the women in the waiting room. They are usually stripped down to a short skirt, a sexy top and flip-flops. They have big skin appointments. They are stripped down because the dermatologists are going to exam them nude or semi-nude very soon.

One woman in the waiting room is wearing short shorts. She crosses and uncrosses her legs and leans to one side so I can see a glimpse of her panties. Not much there. Thong on her, no doubt.

She gave me 3 long looks at her sexy ass cheeks. Excellent!

Before I became a nudist I did not notice all the flashing women do.

It is sort of like flashing women on the highway. Now I noticed everything because I am a nudist looking for flashers. It is so hot.

Kind of like a new world I did not notice before.

I now speak to all women. Even fat ones. They will fuck your eyeballs out. Fat women are into pleasing their mate. So I say, give fat women a fucking chance. They will screw you until daylight.

My next appointment at the skin place is in a couple days. I can't wait to go back. It is so much fun to be the brave, stripped-down version of myself I always wanted to be. Most women eat up the attention I give them.

Like many of you all, I was once shy, but there was always a braver, wilder person ready to jump out of my body and be wild as hell. Is there a wilder you lurking inside?

Two older women were so turned-on the other day when I held the door open for them.

Manners of the Old South may be criticized by modern women, but these manners never really go out of style.

It is so much fun. My life was so boring for so long. Not anymore.

I go back to see the skin doctor's staff. I see this incredibly attractive woman smiling at me as I leave the office.

I go out to my car to check my e-mail and missed phone calls. After 15-minutes I see the hot receptionist walk by my car to get to her car.

I knock on my window and motion her over. I say, "You are so pretty, are you married"? She said yeah. I say, "oh man, what a bummer. Too bad."

I was bummed out she was with someone, but proud of my bravery. I would have asked her out on the spot if she was single.

Looks like ol' Jess is on a roll of sorts. I have the courage to act now. Hope to get a new girlfriend out of all this. It'll be fun to try.

The great chase is underway, my friends. I will keep you posted on my progress.

II_7
II_7
50 Followers