Naked at the Condo (Naked Hubby)

Story Info
I'm naked at a vacation condo with 3 women.
14.5k words
4.6
37.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend the weekend naked at a vacation condo, performing several risky dares for a group of women.

A friend of ours has a time share condo and was able to get a deal on extra units so a group of us decided to spend a weekend relaxing and enjoying nature. The place has lots of outdoor activities to do; miniature golf, regular golf, horse back riding and paddle boats, plus a nice pool and a beach area around a lake.

Desy and I and two other couples were scheduled to arrive on Friday night and had booked 3 separate units, each of the condo units has two bedrooms and a full kitchen and a balcony or deck, some of them looking out to the woods surrounding the complex.

Desy and I had stopped on the way and picked up some groceries and adult beverages for the weekend. As we were checking in Desy gets a call from Sarah, the wife of one of the other couples that were supposed to be joining us for the weekend. She was upset and said that her and Cindy's husbands had got called in to work at the last minute for some emergency and couldn't make it, so they were going to cancel. My wife had her on speaker phone so I could hear the disappointment in her voice, Cindy was in the background grumbling as well.

Each of us had our own condo reserved and I as well as the other husbands were looking forward to some "away from home" sex as we knew our wives' tended to relax a little more when away from home. So it was a shock when my wife said for them to come down anyway.

They both said they didn't want to stay in a condo by themselves, especially since we were unable to get units next to each other.

"Well, see if you can cancel and you guys can stay in the second bedroom with us." My wife stated.

I kind of glared at her, and she whispered, "Don't worry you'll still get laid!"

I guess it wasn't enough of a whisper, as Cindy piped up, "That's all I need is to listen to you two banging all weekend."

Then Sarah added, "Yeah, we don't want to dampen your fun."

"Bullshit, we already bought enough alcohol for all of us, and we'll just get drunk and no one will care what happens."

"Are you sure?" Asks Sarah, "We were really looking forward to getting away."

"Of course, and if the guys get done early they can come down and join you, if not Bill will just have to suck it up entertaining 3 beautiful ladies." Desy responds.

"Ok, we'll call and cancel our rooms and be there in a couple hours, Thank you guys so much!" At that the line went dead.

My wife turns to me and sees the look on my face and tells me, "I know you planned to spend the weekend naked, but you'll just have to be a bit more modest, we'll still have great sex, just not on all the furniture." She giggles.

"I'll tell you what, it's a two hour drive for them, so once we get in the room, you can get naked and enjoy it until they get there."

About 5 minutes later we are checked in. We had planned this weekend early enough that we were able to select a more isolated unit that has a deck that backs up to the woods (as opposed to looking at other condos) and offered a little more privacy based on my planned weekend of hedonistic nakedness.

I love to be naked and naked outdoors is the best, my wife doesn't share my love of being naked and exposed outside our house, but she does enjoy me being naked and has created different situations or scenarios to support my behavior (shameless plug, please see my other "Naked Hubby" stories). Anyway, the wooded backdrop was supposed to allow me to sit on the back deck in "all my glory" and not worry about offending anyone that might not appreciate my nakedness.

We get to our unit and get everything loaded into the fridge and cupboards. As I'm carrying the suitcases into the condo, my wife catches up to me, reaches around my waist and undoes the button and zipper of my shorts while I am walking. Once she gets the zipper down my shorts promptly fall to my ankles almost making me trip.

"Oh shit," she says, "I thought you'd have underwear on."

Nope, no underwear, I am now butt ass naked with my hands full and unable to pull them up.

I ask her, "What did you think would happen?"

"I thought they'd fall down slowly as you walked, not drop right to your ankles!" She's laughing at my predicament and simply says, "Well, you better get to the room before someone notices you."

I don't have much choice, so I step out of my shorts and continue carrying the suitcases to the room. My wife picks up my shorts and hurries up to me giggling the whole time.

The excitement of walking naked in a very open and public space was too much and within about 5 steps I am completely hard, my erection bobbing around in front of me. The problem is that I'm still about 50 steps from the door.

Desy loves to get me into these predicaments and was quite enjoying herself, commenting quite loudly about my "Sexy ass." and "Give us a little shake."

"US?!?!" I think to myself, who is back there with her?

Not wanting to let anyone see me erect (secretly I did), I kept walking to the door. I heard Desy say "Stop." but ignored her as if I didn't hear. Then "STOP RIGHT NOW BILL!" she commands.

"Oh shit." I think, and I stop in my tracks.

"Turn around." she says next.

Slowly, with the suit cases still in my hand I turn to face her, my erection point the way, although I was pleasantly relieved (kind of) that she was alone.

"I knew it!" she giggled.

Catching up to me, she grabs me by my turgid member and says, "Let's go." turning me towards the door and puling me along.

We finally reach the door, my wife unlocks it and I barge in.

"Excuse me mister, where are your manners?"

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You entered before me, you always open the door for me." She retorts.

She is standing outside the door with an expectant look on her face. I know she is only doing this because of my current state of dress, however, I acquiesce and step outside the door.

Suddenly she darts inside, slams the door and before I realize what just happened, I hear the deadbolt latch. Fruitlessly, I try the door handle but it is quite secure. I am naked except for my shoes and a t-shirt and quite exposed, even with all my anxiety, I am still incredibly hard.

I can hear her giggling inside and the she asks, "What's the password?"

"Please let me in." I ask.

"Wrong answer, 2 more guesses"

"I love my mistress!"

"Close, but strike 2."

"I'll give you hint," she tells me, "It's what you have promised me many times in the past."

It suddenly hits me so I say. "I promise to do what ever you say this weekend."

"Is that it?" She asks.

"Yes." I tell her.

"So close," She tells me. "You can stay out there till you figure it out."

Well shit, I know what she wants, but the last condition usually leads me way out of my comfort zone, but I relent.

"No matter what." I say to the closed door.

"All of it, I want to hear all of it in one sentence." she replies.

"I promise to do whatever you say this weekend,...no matter what."

Once I make this statement my fate is sealed, I have never not done something she has asked of me or dared me to do once I make that promise. Her requests are always fun in retrospect, but humiliating and exhilarating at the same time when they are occurring.

The door still hasn't opened, so knock.

"Who is it?" She says with a laugh in her voice.

"Your humble servant, may I come in now?" I ask.

"Of course, but since I had to give you a hint, you must come in the back door, WALK, do not run around to the back and the patio door will be open."

My erection had started to fade, but that last command has me fully erect again, sometimes I hate my body.

Then she ups the ante. "Take off your shirt and shoes and leave them on the porch."

This command causes my cock to bounce and knowing me as well as she does, she adds, "Your cock just got harder didn't it?"

"Maybe."

"Of course it did, I know you well Bill. Get moving and we'll see if we can take care of it before Cindy and Sarah get here."

That and the fact that I'm completely naked is all the motivation I need.

This will be the most exposed I've been today, but probably not for the weekend if I know my wife. The sidewalk at the front of the condo is lined with bushes, however, the space between units is a wide open groomed lawn.

Resigned to my fate, I walk to the end of the building and peek around the corner. The coast is clear so walking as fast as I can I take off for the back patio. The going is rough since I am barefooted and there are lots of twigs and other debris for me to walk on and slow me down.

I make it to the next corner and again peek around. I can see the patio about 25 feet away. Walking quickly but carefully, I finally make it there only to find the door still locked. As I try the handle, I see that my wife is sitting on the couch with a wine in her hand, casually flipping through a magazine on her lap. Wow, she works fast I think to myself.

Tapping on the glass, she casually looks up, I can't hear through the glass door, but I get her point as she mimics jacking off with her free hand. Reaching down, I circle my hard cock with my hand and begin to stoke it's length for her. She is watching me intently as I stroke myself.

Her next hand gesture is a pushing motion, "Oh shit, she wants me to back up." I realize.

I take a step back while still stroking my erection. She is still motioning for me to move further away. I take two steps this time, which puts me in the grass at the edge of the patio. She is still motioning for me to move further out. 3 steps this time, and I am basically in the middle of grass between the building and the woods that mark the edge of the groomed property.

I see her get up and walk to the door and open it. Stepping on to the patio that I was safely on just minutes ago, she watches me stroke for a few seconds, then says.

"Keep stroking and give me a good show and I may let you cum again this weekend."

She really knows how to push my buttons, I am basically naked in a field, with an angry erection, stroking it for her pleasure (and mine, let's not kid anyone). Anyone paying attention in an adjoining condo could look out their window and get quite a shock.

I want to get his over quickly, so I pick up the pace.

Noticing this, my wife tells me to, "Savor it."

Knowing that she wants me to slow down, I reduce my pace to a gradual action moving my hand from the top to the bottom of my shaft. The excitement of what is going on has me on the verge of coming. The head is purple and the veins are bulging out and throbbing in my hand.

My wife can see the need on my face tells me. "Whenever you want, but make it sexy."

That was all the encouragement I need, firmly gripping my cock, I give it a couple more solid strokes and let go. My whole body jerks, a split second of hesitation, my cock swells even larger and the first spasm launches a stream of white sperm out of my cock and lands on the ground several feet in front of me.

Before the second shot launches out, I grasp my shaft and point my cock down, cupping my hand in front of the head. The second and third streams shoot out in rapid succession and I catch them in my hand.

Continuing to stroke my cock with my right hand, I lift my left hand to my mouth. Extending my tongue I drag it through the puddle of cum I collected in my palm only seconds ago. As I taste the salty bitterness, 2 more heavy streams fly out of my cock, the rest just dribbles out the tip and over my fingers.

My wife has a flushed look about her and she is idly running a finger across her nipples.

"Wow," she finally says, "That was way sexier than I was expecting. You'll definitely get to cum again, maybe lots more!"

The euphoria quickly wore off and I realized that was still naked, and still very exposed.

Walking towards the patio, I get to my wife and kiss her full on the lips.

"Cum breath." She jokes.

She then takes my left hand in hers, pulls it to her mouth and licks the remaining spunk from my fingers swallowing it down.

Kissing me again, our tongues duel for a moment. When we eventually break apart I ask, "Now who has cum breath?"

Grabbing me by my soft cock, she pulls me inside, drops her shorts and lays back on the couch saying, "My turn!" as she spreads her legs wide.

I gladly dive into her muff, loving every second I get to spend worshipping her pussy. More aroused than I thought, she grabs my hair and pulls me tight to her crotch. I zero in on her clit and as I suck it into my mouth she shrieks and floods my mouth with the juices of her orgasm.

Allowing me a few more seconds of suckling her clit, she finally can't take anymore and pushes me away.

"Thank you, the show was wonderful, but that orgasm was even better."

As we were relaxing there was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit!" Desy exclaims. "They got here early."

She jumps up and puts her shorts on as I scramble to the bedroom but she has other ideas.

"Stop, sit down."

"But..." I stutter out.

Before I can continue she says, "Remember the promise you made me on the porch?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts, except yours naked right there on the couch." she says, laughing at her own joke, then turns and walks towards the door.

"Sarah, Cindy, you guys made great time." She greets our friends.

The two women walk into the foyer and greet each other with hugs.

"Where's Bill?" someone asks.

"He's in the living room, Bill, come say hi." My wife calls to me.

Hesitantly, I walk to the kitchen, as I round the corner, Sarah and Cindy's eyes bug out a little.

"Oh shit Desy, I thought you were just kidding." Exclaims Sarah.

Cindy hasn't said anything, but she is open mouth staring at my mid section. Actually, all three of them are.

Despite my very recent orgasm, the scene causes my cock to begin to chub up a little.

"Well just don't stand there Bill, come say hi and give them hugs."

My wife can be evil sometimes.

Each step towards the women causes me to stiffen even more and by the time I make it to the entryway I am at full mast again. I stop in front of them and turn to Sarah.

"Hi Sarah I am so glad that you guys could join us."

I lean in for a hug and Sarah doesn't hesitate, she pulls me close gyrating her silk running shorts across my erection.

Turning to Cindy, she is still a bit dumbfounded, but quickly steps up to hug me, saying, "I love your outfit, is it just for today or the entire weekend?"

"Possibly the entire weekend." My wife answers. "What do you guys think, too much?"

"Not for me, I love a naked man around the house and since my man can't be here I'll just ogle yours." Cindy states.

"I got no issues, and I hope we get to do more than just ogle!" Sarah adds.

"Perfect, Bill is officially naked for the weekend." My wife tells them.

Then to me.

"Bill, their suit cases are still in their car, be a dear and go get them, would you?"

In for a penny, in for a pound. I ask if I can at least put some shoes on?"

"Of course, I'll allow that one concession."

I slip into to my sandals and head for the door, all three girls are right on my tail all of them declaring, "We're not going to miss this!"

I open the door and I can fortunately see that our parking lot is basically empty except for ours and Sarah's cars.

"It's unlocked Bill, there are two suitcases in the trunk."

At that she pushes a button on her key fob and I see the trunk pop open.

"Walk, don't run Bill." my wife directs.

Getting my courage up, I head out the door and into the parking lot. The girls are behind me at the door whooping and hollering about a naked man in the parking lot.

I haven't made it 20 steps and I am fully hard, my cock betraying me once again. Finally, I am about 5 steps from the car and suddenly the car alarm starts blaring. I damn near stumble and fall at the noise, but quickly get to the trunk and grab the suitcases pulling them out and closing the trunk lid.

How can women pack so much stuff for a weekend trip I think as I struggle to carry the large suitcases. Looking around, I see that someone in the next condo over has opened their door to see what the commotion is, but luckily they are to my side so it just looks like a shirtless man carrying bags. When I am about ten feet away from the car she mercifully shuts the alarm off.

Finally, I make it to the sidewalk and head to our door. I stop in front of our door, since all three women are blocking me from entering. The three of them are unabashedly staring at my erection, causing it to bob and bounce even more.

"You're quite excited Bill," Sarah comments, "Is that for us?" she asks.

"If my mistress wishes." I respond.

"Ooh, 'mistress, how exciting!" Cindy chimes in.

"Can I take the bags inside?" I ask.

"What's the password?" Sarah asks.

I look to my wife for help, but she simply says, "You know the password, it's the same as before, with just a little modification."

Looking directly at my wife I say. "I will do whatever you say, no matter what."

"Stand in front of each one of us and repeat the password, we will all be your mistresses this weekend." My wife says to me.

Well this is going to be a crazier weekend that I planned, I think to myself. Sidestepping, I stand in front of Sarah and pledge my allegiance to her,

"Mistress Sarah, I will do whatever you say this weekend, no matter what."

Looking me in the eyes, she reaches out and grabs my engorged member. Her hands feel as if she just pulled it out of a fire. I swear I got even harder as I felt her fingers encircle the shaft.

With an extremely gentle touch, she slowly strokes up and down while telling me, "I hope you are up to the challenge, I have already soaked through my panties."

My cock twitched heavily in her hand and she knew she got her point across. She pulls me to my left so I am standing front of Cindy and then lets go of my erection.

"Mistress Cindy, I will do whatever you say this weekend, no matter what."

Cindy is a little more reserved than Sarah, but with a blush and a giggle, she too grabs my erection and gives it a couple strokes, while commenting, "Oh my, I haven't felt one this hard in a long time, I can't wait to play!"

She finally releases me and I again step to the left and stand in front of my wife.

"Thank you mistress Desy, I will do whatever you say this weekend, no matter what."

Desy leans in and plants a kiss on my lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues duel for a few moments, and when she pulls away, she reaches up and tweaks my nipple, causing me to shiver and my cock to bounce once more.

"I hope you're ready, because this better not go soft on us!" she states while pulling my hard-on.

At that, they step back and allow me to carry the bags into the condo. As I walk past them, someone gives my ass a slap that echoes through the area and causes me to jump and squeal a bit. I carry the suit cases into the extra bedroom and come back into the living room.

"Get us some wine Bill, and grab something for yourself and then join us."

I head into the kitchen, grab the wine, glasses and a beer for me and walk back to living room.

As I round the corner into their view Sarah says, "Wiggle your hips Bill, I love to watch a cock bounce around."

Still holding the wine and glasses, I thrust my hips forward and back causing my cock to slap against my belly and legs, my balls are hanging low due to the heat, so they are swinging quite freely too. Sarah Squeals in delight. Awkwardly, I accentuate my hip movement as I walk the rest of the way into the living room.

Stopping in front of Sarah, I pour a glass of wine and hand it to her. Before I can walk away, she grabs my cock and placing her glass under the head, she rubs the rim of her glass around the pee hole smearing some precum on the rim.