Naked at the Condo (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer Bill." Cindy directs.

I stand up and walk back towards them, my erection leading the way.

"It's so big and hard Bill, does it hurt when it gets like that?" Asks Sarah.

"Not at all, just the opposite. It feels wonderful. I love being naked and hard!" I reply.

"We noticed" giggled Cindy.

Stopping in front of them, I turn around and resume my previous position. Once I am bent over, pull begin pulling on my low hanging balls. My left hand returns to my asshole and again slowly circles it. Pulling it away and to my mouth, I insert a finger into my mouth getting it wet and shiny. Returning it to my hole, it is now evident what I have in mind.

"Oh my!" from Cindy,

"Oh fuck!" from Sarah.

"Attaboy Stud!" from Desy.

I now have their rapt attention, so I slowly zero my middle finger in on my most intimate body part and begin to push in.

"Unnnggh." I exclaim as I push deeper.

My finger is lodged in to the last knuckle and as I pass my finger over my prostate it causes my cock to throb and bounce.

"Do you do this often?" Cindy asks.

"Tell her Bill." My wife tells me.

"My ass is very sensitive, and Desy has given several prostate orgasms and they leave me completely exhausted, I love it when it happens, but they are so intense I am usually sexually drained for several days." I explain.

"Well let's not do that now." Sarah laughs "I've got too much I want to see and do to have you sexually drained!"

My back is cramping up so I ask if I can stand up and maybe sit down for a bit.

"I'm sorry." Cindy exclaims, "Please come sit down."

Desy gets up and grabs the extra chair, placing it in the grass in front of their chairs. Sarah, catching on reaches back and hands me the olive oil from the table.

"Here, use this."

I pour a liberal amount across my cock and catch it as it runs down my shaft with my other hand. Setting the bottle down beside me I slouch a little in the chair letting my balls hang over the edge. Lewdly displayed in front of them, I begin to stroke my hard on. The girls have joined me in my masturbation, all three of them have their hands down their shorts.

I have been close for a while now and as I pick up speed, making slurping and squishing sounds as I fist my oily dick.

"I'm getting close, where should I come?" I ask.

Cindy, the 'shy' one, scootches down and pulls her panties off and says, "Right here, cum on my big clit, and then suck it off!"

Sarah and Desy look at their friend in a bit of shock.

Sarah comments, "Aren't you the dirty little slut tonight?"

"Bite me Sarah!" cries Cindy, "I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. I've never seen anyone do this before. Come on Bill, paint my clit with your spunk!"

She's steady frigging herself, and I am almost there. I get up and stand in front of her aiming my swollen member at her blood engorged clit. It's standing up and throbbing like a small cock.

Cindy pulls her hand back and points. "Right here! Now! Please!"

Not one to disappoint a lady, I give one final tug and send a volley of hot spunk directly across her vaginal lips, adjusting my aim the next couple shots hit the target. As the second stream lands on her clit she screams out and starts to cum. The next couple aren't as strong so I lean forward and let the rest flow over her clit like topping on an ice cream cone.

She is bucking in her seat trying not to fall out of it. "Lick your dirty cum from me Bill! Suck my fucking clit!" she is almost screaming.

I drop to me knees on the stairs on front of her and plant my mouth on her huge clitoris. It fills my mouth, and I suck as if it were a real cock. I'm sucking and licking all of my cum up from all her hard marble and long lips.

When I have slurped up as much as I can find, I focus back on her clit. Based on her reaction earlier when I licked her ass I take a chance and circle my finger around her asshole. Her juices have leaked down to her ass making everything slick. When I touch her center she bucks down towards my finger.

Using her copious juices, I coat my finger and push. Her ass grabs my finger and damn near sucks it in. I begin to pull it back out and that does it. She stiffens up and begins a low squeal that sounds like the start of a siren.

I drive my finger back in hard practically punching her asshole with my knuckles and suck her clit fully into my mouth. The low siren, turns into a full scream, she is definitely going to alert the neighbors. She reached a crescendo, then suddenly it was quiet except for mumbling. Looking up I see that Sarah has leaned over and shoved one of her tits in Cindy's mouth. Unabashedly, Cindy latches on and is sucking Sarah's nipple like a starved woman. All noise from Cindy stopped with the exception of some muffled moans and slurping.

Cindy stiffens one more unloads more of her nectar into my mouth then slumps back in her seat. Looking at her, we realize she has again completely passed out.

"I'm pretty sure everyone in the complex heard her scream and probably called security, let's go inside. Bill can you get Cindy?" Desy asked.

"Of course." I tell them.

I scoop her up in my arms and walk through the door that Sarah was holding open for me. I head to the extra bedroom and Sarah pulls the covers down and I set Cindy in the bed. Sarah covers her up and we head back to the living room. Desy had just finished bringing the dishes in and placed them all in the kitchen sink. We all gather in the living room and sit down.

"Wow" Desy exclaims.

"Wow is right" adds Sarah. "That is the hottest thing I have ever seen and then watching Bill go down on Cindy just capped it off. I have only ever got to see Jeff jerk off a couple times and I had to spy on him to do that. One time I saw him in the den and could tell from his shoulder movements that he was beating off. I took off all my clothes and walked into the den to ask if I could help, he got embarrassed and yelled at me to get out of the room. I tried to talk to him about and even offered to Jill-off while he watched, but he didn't want to talk about it."

"So, thank you Bill. Thanks for being so open and thank you Desy for sharing this intimacy with me and Cindy."

"It's our pleasure, as you have witnessed a couple times today." She giggled.

"Can I ask one more favor?" Sarah asked, looking at Desy.

"Of course, what is it?" Desy responded.

"I am really tired, but I am also REALLY horny. Can Bill lick me to another orgasm before I go to bed?" Sarah confesses.

"By all means, where do you want to do it?" Desy asks.

"Can we do it in the bed so I can just fall asleep after I cum?"

"Let's go." Desy tells her.

We all get up and Sarah grabs my hand and pulls me tight for a hug.

She holds me close and just whispers, "Thank you." Into my ear.

Loosening her hug, she turns towards her bedroom and pulls me with her. Looking over her shoulder at Desy, she asks, "You coming?"

"yes and yes." She giggles. "I Wouldn't miss it! Go ahead and get started, I'm going to fill up my glass and I'll be in in a minute."

Cindy is still curled up and sleeping soundly, Sarah pulls the covers back on the other side of the bed and climbs in then spreads her legs wide.

"Pleasure me Bill." Sarah coos.

I crawl between her outstretched legs and settle in at her center. She is wet and wide open and red with excitement. I slowly lick my way up her left thigh, teasing her hot skin. I scoot back a little and repeat the action on her right leg. She is shivering and moaning as I do this.

"Right here please." She says rubbing her finger through her nether lips.

As I am settling in Desy walk in and looks over my shoulder, giving my ass a rub she tells me "Work your magic tongue for her stud."

She then walks over and sits in a chair to watch the show. She's naked from the waist down and as she sits down she throws one leg over an arm. As she sips her wine she is lightly stroking her cunt.

She mouths, "I love you." then gives a head nod indicating I should get to my task.

I lean in and gently blow across Sarah's womanly folds, she shivers again and gently pulls on the back of my head and pulls me in. I open my mouth and place it over her entire pussy. She bucks and scoots a little closer. I suckle her lips and lick all around taking in her scent and taste. Plunging my tongue into her hole, I fatten it up and thrust in and out as if I am fucking her. Sarah is gently rocking her hips to the rhythm of my tongue and her hips are beginning to move quicker.

"Make me come Bill." she whispers.

"Gladly" I think to myself.

Moving up a little, I draw her clit into my mouth and gently lick and suck. She is using both her hands to hold my head tight to her cunt egging me on. I suck a little harder, and begin to swipe my tongue back and forth across her clit. That does the trick and as she pulls me tighter her hips buck up and down. I feel a hot liquid run down my chin and onto the sheets below and realize she has cum.

I pull back just a little and lick up as much of her succulent nectar as I can. Gently placing soft kisses on her pussy lips and her mons. I lean up kiss her on her belly. I climb out of bed as she closes her legs. I take one final look at her womanly charms then pull the covers over her and kiss her on the forehead.

"Thank you again Bill." She says as she snuggles into her pillow.

"Let's go." My wife says, pulling me by my renewed erection. "You've got one more pussy to satisfy before bed."

And satisfy I did...

The next morning.

I woke earlier than everyone else and was making coffee when Cindy walked into the kitchen.

She walked up behind me hugged me around my waist with a deep sigh and said. "Thank you." and then squeezed me tight.

Her tits pressed up against my back had the obvious affect of causing my cock to jump to attention. After a few moments, she loosened her hug and I turned around to say good morning.

Cindy looks down and noticed my stiff appendage and smiles up at me. She still had a sleepy look about her, but was beautiful as ever.

"I am not sure what happened after my last orgasm, but I just can't thank you enough! My husband won't go near my pussy with his mouth, and it drives me nuts."

"He doesn't know what he is missing!" I tell her. "I have never seen or touched a clitoris as large as yours and I absolutely loved it. I could play with it forever."

All this talk of Cindy's clit had the effect of causing my cock to visibly throb which Cindy noticed immediately, especially since it was poking her in her side. Giggling, she reaches out and wraps her little hand around the shaft giving it a gentle stroke.

"I can't wait to see you work this again and I hope you have lots a spunk built up in these." She tells me while sliding her hands down to cradle my low hanging balls.

I pour her a cup of coffee and she suggests we sit on the back porch. Following her out the door we sit down at the table. I am completely naked, and Cindy is wearing a long t-shirt. As she sits down I realize she is bottomless as she pulls her legs up underneath her, her stubby little clit poking out happily and on full display. I swear it is visibly throbbing as much as my cock is.

"Play with yourself Bill, and I'll do the same." Cindy requests of me.

I casually place my hand on my cock and she grabs her distended clit between her thumb and two fingers. She is mirroring my movement. I take a finger and trace around the head, she takes a finger and traces around the tip of her swollen clitoris. I reach down and fondle my balls, she dips a finger inside her wet folds.

Then she leads for a few minutes and I mirror her movements. At one point she places a finger of her other hand under her ass and taps at her anus. Pull my heels up on the seat cushion and then follow her lead.

"Wow, you really are adventurous Bill, Desy is one lucky woman."

Cindy then pulls her hand away wets a finger in her mouth and returns it to her ass. Knowing where this is going, I do the same thing. When my hand returns to my anus, we simultaneously slowly push our fingers in.

Biting her lip, Cindy gives a tug to her engorged clit and lets out a soft whimper as her body convulses. A stream of fluid appears at her pussy and runs down over the finger buried in her asshole. She has a few more spasms as she pulls her finger out and then sits back watching me. I continue stroke my cock gently and leisurely, while I slowly push my finger deeper into my ass.

Just as I hit the last knuckle, Sarah walks out asking "What're you kids up to?"

Seeing Cindy's cunt fully exposed and me with one hand on my cock and a finger of my other hand deep in my ass she quickly realizes what she walked in on and simply says. "Oh, wow."

Taking a seat next to Cindy she sits back, sips her coffee and continues to watch the show. I am not in any rush to cum, so I just enjoy a leisure morning stroke enjoying being outside naked and in full view of two beautiful women.

The exhibitionist in me takes over, I am lightly running my finger up and down my shaft occasionally tickling my balls while my middle finger of my left hand is pushing in and out of my ass. I do feel as if I am getting close so I slow my pace, but my breathing gives me away.

Sarah notices. "Getting close, huh Bill?" she asks.

"Uh huh." is about all I can croak out. I take my hand off my cock to let things cool down a bit, but continue pushing my finger in my ass.

Sarah is idly thumbing one of her nipples and Cindy is pulling on her clit again so I can't focus too much in on them or I'll blow without even touching myself. Desy is suddenly at the door. Walking out on to the deck in her night shirt, she admonishes me, "Just couldn't wait could you?"

Cindy pipes up saying it was her fault, and that she asked me to play while she played with her self. "I'm not mad," Desy tells them, "I'm just laughing at how horny Bill always is."

Desy then turns to me, and says, "Ooh, ass play, aren't you just showing all your freaky sides?"

"She started it!" I nod to Cindy.

"I did" Cindy giggles.

"Well, what are you waiting for? I need my morning cream." Desy states, while moving her coffee cup in front of my twitching cock.

"Ooh, can we have some?" Cindy and Sarah blurt out almost immediately.

"Sure, but get your cups ready, Bill's about to lose it."

Cindy and Sarah both lean forward clanking their cups together trying to get in front of the other.

I grab my cock again, give it a few strokes and then point it at Cindy's coffee cup just as the first volley shoots out. It hits the coffee so hard some actually splashes out.

I turn to Sarah's cup just as the second stream launches forth.

Desy has now moved her cup in front of me and she takes the 3rd spurt as well as the remaining dribbles that pours out.

Cindy puts her cup to her lips and while taking a sip say's "Mmmmmmm, yummy."

Sarah does the same thing commenting that she never thought about adding that kind of cream to her coffee. I'm spent and I drop my legs to the floor and lean back in the chair. My softening cock laying heavy across my thigh.

"I need some food and to hydrate at the rate we're going we'll be dehydrated by noon." I announce. "Anyone else hungry?"

"Yep." "Sure." "I am too." I get from the ladies.

Hopping up, I head into the kitchen to make us all breakfast. I find an apron in the pantry and put in on having learned a lesson years ago about standing at the stove naked. The apron is rather small and barely covers my front leaving my ass fully exposed, it is more like a loin cloth on me than an apron. I bend over to get a frying pan, shaking my ass at the window, which brings giggles to the girls.

I scramble up some eggs and fry up some bacon, topping it off with some toast. Desy has come in to help get plates and silverware. As I am dishing everything into bowls she places a hand on my ass and asks. "Having fun?"

"What do you think?" I say with a slight turn towards her. I show her that my cock is now partly hard again, pushing out the front of the tiny apron.

"You're incorrigible." She says with a swat to my ass.

She leads the way with the plates and I follow her with the food. As she sets the plates down I walk around the table dishes out eggs bacon and toast. As I'm standing in between Sarah and Cindy, they reach out towards me. Cindy grabs my balls while Sarah flips the apron over the top of my cock where it rests on my fully returned erection.

"That's better" Sarah exclaims, "Can't be hiding that."

I dish out the remaining food to my plate and sit down to eat.

"What are we going to do today?" Asks Sarah, "cause' I'm ok sitting around watching Bill play with himself and getting my pussy licked!" she adds.

"That sounds wonderful." Cindy agrees, "But I really want to go for a walk."

"Me too." Says Desy. "We can come back here for some fun this afternoon. No need to rush, we've got Bill at our disposal all weekend."

"Well ok, I'm just so fucking horny after this mornings breakfast show."

"Rub one out then," chides Cindy, "That's what I did!"

"I'll save it for later, the build up will be better." Sarah grumbles.

We all grab dishes and put them in the dishwasher then head to our rooms to clean up and get ready for our walk. I hop in the shower, and Desy follows me in. Standing under the warm spray we soap each other up.

I try to get a little frisky but she just tells me, "Save it, as much as I want you to fuck me right now, I want to watch you play with yourself in front of the Sarah and Cindy. That makes me so fucking horny to watch. Especially knowing they can't have this." She adds with a pull to my hard-on.

"Fine!" I mock grumble, "I know something is going to happen on our walk, so please bring some lube or something, my skin is getting a little sore."

"Of course I will, now go dry off and get dressed, I laid out your clothes for our hike."

She then pushes me out the shower and shoos me away. I walk into the bedroom as I dry off to see what she wants me to wear. There on the bed is the skimpiest pair of jogging short I have ever seen, they are not much more than a loose fitting speedo. In the military we called them ranger panties. They won't hold anything in and my 'bits' will hang out the leg holes.

Hard as I am now they won't hide anything. The shirt she picked out isn't much better, it's an old worn out t-shirt that is basically threadbare and see through.

As I am contemplating my wardrobe, Desy walks in and asks me what I'm thinking.

"I think I'm going to get arrested." I tell her.

"Don't be a spoil sport, you and I were going on a private hike this weekend, so it's only fitting that you wear these for Cindy and Sarah today. Besides, you won't have them on very long anyway."

"I am so going to jail." I mumble as I pull the little shorts up my legs and try to stuff my erection into them.

I get them pulled up and turn to face Desy while also looking in the mirror. My cock is pushed to one side and still obscenely tenting the front, I'm pretty sure if you looked close enough you could see my veins throbbing through the thin material.

"Perfect!" Is all Desy says.

I pull the ratty t-shirt on and it only comes to the top of the shorts, so there is no way for me to use it as a cover up for the tiny shorts.

Desy has finished dressing in her hiking gear and picks up the backpack, she puts some sunscreen in it and holds up a tub of Vaseline and asks. "How's this for lubricant?"

"Perfect." I tell her.

She tosses it in with the sunscreen and says "Let's go."

Sarah and Cindy are already outside so we join them.

"Almost like you're not wearing anything Bill!" Sarah kids.

There is a trail not far behind our condo, so we head that way and make our way into the woods. Desy and I have walked these trails before so we lead the way. They are easy and meandering throughout the property and you occasionally get glimpses of the lake.