Naked at the Condo (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a sip, saying, "Yummy!" Then releases me.

Next I move to Cindy, she takes the wine, but doesn't touch me. Lastly, I move to my wife, I hand her glass to her and she too grabs my throbbing member, however, she pulls my cock down and inserts it into the glass moving it around like a swizzle stick, the wine has been chilling in the fridge for a while and the sensation of her hot hand and the cold wine causes me to shiver.

Pulling me out of the glass she lifts the shaft up and sucks me into her mouth. I almost came in that instant, but my wife knows me well enough that she gives the base of my cock a pinch stemming my eruption. Sensing that I have calmed down enough, she sucks me deeply into her throat and promptly releases me.

"That was pretty close Bill, why don't you sit down and calm down a bit."

I sit in an armchair facing the women, and can't help but notice that all three sets of eyes are focused on my midsection. Calming down is much easier said than done.

Finally, Sarah, breaks the silence, "Ok, what are the rules here?"

"They are actually pretty simple, the only pussy that goes in is mine." Desy says pointing to my cock.

Sarah and Cindy both jokingly grumble a little at that statement.

Desy then adds, "But his fingers and mouth are free to use as you wish, he is quite talented with his tongue."

"Fine by me!" Sarah exclaims.

Standing up she pulls her shorts off revealing she is going commando, tossing her shorts to the side and sitting back down, she lewdly throws her legs over the arms of the chair and says, "I need to cum now Bill, please show me how good your tongue is."

I look to my wife but she just smiles and says. "Get to it, I set the rules, now there is no reason for you to question any of our instructions."

I set my beer down and get down on the floor on my hands and knees and crawl between Sarah's outstretched legs. Her juices are steadily flowing out of her pussy and pooling on the pleather couch cushion under her. I lean in and lick up her thigh.

"No foreplay Bill, just make me cum, we can be gentle later." She tells me.

Sticking my tongue out, I drive it deeply into her soaked hole. It's like a damn broke, her nectar begins pouring into my mouth, she was quite the gusher. Sucking her lips into my mouth I massage them with my tongue. Sarah is moaning loudly and rocking her hips into my face. She reaches down and grabs a handful of hair and guides me to her engorged clit. I can practically feel it throbbing on my tongue, so I suck it into my mouth and begin to buzz saw my tongue across it.

Well, that's all it took, with a long, deep, "Fffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk", she pulled my face in tighter and stiffened up.

I was keeping up my ministrations when suddenly she screams out and floods my mouth with her cum. Pulling away thinking she was done, she pulls me back saying, "Now is when I like to be licked gently."

Granting her wish, I slowly swipe my tongue across her lips and over her soaked thighs gathering up the remnants of her orgasm. Following the trail of fluid, I go lower and end up with my tongue resting on her asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my ass!" she exclaims while pulling her thighs close to her chest opening herself even more.

I lick all around her rosebud and cheeks. Then zeroing in I point my tongue and drive it into her asshole. With a grunt, Sarah came again splattering my face and head with more of her juice.

Licking up this recent mess, Sarah finally pushes my face away, and drops her legs to the floor, with a shaky voice says. "Thank you Bill that was wonderful, I haven't had my cunt licked like that in a long time!"

Leaning back, I look to Desy and Cindy, and they both have hands shoved down their shorts fingering themselves.

Cindy pipes up and says, "That looked amazing, can I be next?"

"Absolutely" Desy tells her, "I'll got mine just before you guys knocked on the door and we'll all get lots more."

Cindy stands up and drops her shorts revealing a completely shaved pussy with lips that hang down at least an inch or two, but what is most amazing is her clit. It is standing up like a small penis. On her petite body, it looks even larger. She scoots her ass to the end of the cushion and pulls her legs up placing her heels beside her butt cheeks.

This opens her up completely. "Please make me cum Bill, my husband won't lick me, he thinks it's gross."

"With pleasure!" I tell her. "I love giving Desy head, sometimes I think I'd rather do this than fuck, women's orgasms are magical!" I add.

I can't help but reach out and play with her hard clit, I can almost stroke it like a cock.

Sarah and Desy have both leaned in to watch, with Desy saying, "I've never seen one that big."

Cindy replies with, "It's fun, but gets in the way some times, it's always hard and if I wear the wrong pants or shorts I can cum just from walking since it is always sticking out."

"I can see where that could be good and bad." Says Sarah.

"Enough talking about it, I want to be licked."

Well Cindy is no longer meek and timid with her private parts on full display. I am still jacking it, so I lean down and I figure I'll start at her ass and work my way up. Flattening out my tongue, I swipe it across Cindy's asshole. This causes her to buck and squeal.

"No one's ever licked my ass, keep doing that Bill it feels wonderful."

As I did with Sarah, I point my tongue and poke it at her most private opening.

Just as my tongue pushes in I hear, "Ooooohhhhh shiiiiittttt" and Cindy squeals out in orgasm.

I continue to fuck her asshole with my tongue and I can feel her fluid running out of her pussy and down over my face.

"My clit!, Suck on my clit Bill!"

Not one to disappoint, I slide my soaked face up to her snatch and suck her swollen distended clit into my mouth. It's long enough that I can bob my head up and down on it as if I were giving a blow job. This doesn't go unnoticed by Desy and Sarah, each of them commenting about Cindy getting a blowjob on her clit.

After only a minute, Cindy starts chanting. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Her hips are vibrating and I feel her clit swell even more. Remembering how much she liked my tongue in her ass I decide to try something. I take my right hand and insert my index finger into her sloppy cunt, getting it nice and lubricated. Once sufficiently slick, I place it at her back hole.

I am still sucking her clit for all I am worth, her hips are still bucking into my face, and as my finger touches her asshole I feel her push down slightly. That's all the encouragement I need.

Gently, I begin to push in, meeting no resistance I push my finger in to the second knuckle. This had the exact effect I thought it would. Cindy lets out a high pitched wail grabs my face and pulls me into her crotch.

"I'm coooommmmmmiiiiinnnggggggg!" My mouth is then filled with a creamy fluid as sweet as honey and about as thick. I continue to thrust my finger in and out of her ass, while sucking her clit, letting her ride out her orgasm on my face.

As I feel her begin to relax, I ease up on my sucking and hold my finder still, but still buried deep in her ass. I lick all around the sides of her pussy, lapping up whatever I can find. Slowly, I pull my finger out of her tight hole, causing a few last spasms to rack her body. When I pull myself away from her crotch, Cindy's legs drop to the floor and I realize she has passed out. A little concerned I check that she is breathing. Her chest rising and falling steadily as if in a deep slumber.

Since she is Ok, I turn my focus towards Desy, I don't need to be called to her, I know she is in need of her own orgasm. She has taken her shorts off and as she see's me crawling towards her she smiles and says.

"You know what I like stud."

Do I ever. Lifting her legs up and over my shoulder, I put my face into her pussy. Just as soon as pull her clit into my mouth, she explodes. Desy doesn't always squirt but as excited as she is today, she sprayed my face like a garden hose.

Her clit is very sensitive after she cums, but I hung on tight and rode out her orgasm as long as I could till she finally pushed me away panting. "Enough, please, no more."

Knowing Desy as I do I know she needs to be penetrated after an orgasm, so I don't hesitate, getting up on my knees, I drive my hard cock into her hot cunt. As soon as I am balls deep she is again wracked in the throes of another orgasm. I am hoping I can ride her long enough to get off myself, but she has other ideas.

After her next orgasm flows over her, she regains control of her senses and pushes me out of her.

"Not in me, on me."

As I move back, my pussy juice slickened cock is a deep purple and bobbing in the air, I am so close a breath or light caress will send me over the edge. Desy slides down onto the floor between my legs with me straddling her chest.

Pushing her breasts together she looks up at me and says. "Cum on my tits Bill, then show Sarah and Cindy how you like to lick it all up."

Sarah has slid over and is wide eyed watching the scene unfold in front her. At some point Cindy regained consciousness and is pushed up against Sarah.

"Do it Bill!"

I grab my swollen cock and it only takes about 5 strokes and I feel the hot cum boil up from my nuts. Pointing my cock down at Desy's luscious tits, I aim for the nipples as the first volley shoots out. It's thick and heavy and coats her right nipple and areola. Quickly several more streams shoot out and coat her flesh striping both her tits. I am now the one breathing heavily coming down from an intense orgasm of my own.

Looking down, Desy's breasts are thoroughly covered in my spunk. I look into Desy's lust filled eyes, she gives me a wink and pushes her breasts up towards me. I lean down and suck a cum covered nipple into my mouth. I hear Cindy and Sarah gasp as I slide my tongue all around her tits, licking and sucking up my semen.

I continue licking her flesh, suddenly Sarah is beside me licking my cum from Desy's left tit while I am suckling on the right. We both give a long suck on her thick nipples and Desy shudders through another orgasm.

Sarah and I are looking for any we may have missed and Desy lifts her cum covered fingers to each of our mouths and we happily clean them up.

I sit back on my haunches to catch my breath. Sarah is still on her knees and has three fingers in her cunt and Cindy is strumming her still swollen clit like a guitar, this definitely causes me to chub up again.

As we all turn to Sarah she shrugs her shoulders and says. "What? Just helping Bill clean up his mess."

"Nobody's complaining." My wife assures her. "Just a little shocked, you've never mentioned any lesbian tendencies, and we've shared a lot!"

"Well now you know, I may just be able to give Bill a run for the money in the pussy licking league!" Sarah jokes.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen, I wish my husband would be that adventurous." Cindy says.

"Bill does it for me all the time, I don't even have to ask anymore." Desy explains. "His favorite is to lick me up after he cums in me! Isn't that right Bill?"

I'm actually surprised it wasn't common knowledge between them as much as they share with each other.

"Yes, that is my favorite, and I love the fact that I make her cum harder than anything."

Desy then adds, "Bill has probably swallowed more of his own cum than I ever have, although I do give him the occasional blowjob but I usually snowball it back to him afterwards."

"Wow, and you don't mind that Bill?" asks Cindy.

"In the beginning I did, but I liked seeing Desy so excited, so I pushed myself to do it. Then I realized it wasn't that bad and really enjoy it now. Plus, Desy is always coming up with new and inventive ways and places to have me lick my spunk from." I tell them.

"Bill had just jacked off and ate his cum for me just before you guys knocked on the door. As a matter of fact he was standing right out there when he did it." She said pointing to the back door.

"On the deck?" asked Cindy.

"Actually about 20 feet out." Desy added.

"In public?!?! Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" Cindy asked.

"Yep, in public, Bill loves the excitement and humiliation and thrill of possibly getting caught."

"How did this come about?" inquired Cindy.

"Years ago, we used to read stories to each other or tell each other our fantasies. Bill's were never the usual two women threesome or lesbian stuff. They always seemed to revolve around being naked around the house or out camping and possibly being seen."

"I pushed him a little and realized that he is an exhibitionist with a little humiliation streak so I just started creating scenarios for him. Having him get naked in the car on a long trip, having him stand naked in front on a window in our hotel room, finding places for him to jerk off where he could and sometimes did get caught."

"Like where?" Cindy asked excitedly.

"Rest areas were the first, I'd have him run from the car to the bathrooms naked, it was always late at night so not a lot of people around. But sometimes he did get caught, but I was always close enough to rescue him. But watching him run naked to the car with his hard-on flopping around is always a thrill for me. One time I even had him jerk off for a lady trucker. We all enjoyed that!"

"Movie theaters are fun too, and we've even gone on a few hikes with him wandering through the woods naked and hard. Having him eat his cum for me was another thrill that I loved, so it just seemed natural to combine the two for both our enjoyment.

So when he was still naked when you guys knocked on the door, I thought it would be fun to keep him naked and see what happens."

"Well, I'm glad we got here when we did!" Cindy Exclaimed

"Ooh, me too!" From Sarah, then she added. "What's next?"

"Well I need a drink. Bill, how about some more wine, and maybe figure out dinner for us." Desy tells me.

"My pleasure." I get up and head to the kitchen, my chubby cock flopping against my thighs as I go.

As I return with another bottle of wine, the girls are putting on the last of their clothes. "You guys aren't staying naked?" I ask.

"Of course not," pipes up Sarah, "You're our naked plaything, not the other way around."

"Fair enough." I reply, while filling her glass.

Just to have a little fun, I make sure to get close enough to her that my cock grazes her arm leaving a little precum on it.

"Lick that up Bill." she says while lifting her arm.

I lean down and swipe my tongue across her arm as she reaches out and pulls on my cock telling me, "I want to see you eat lots off cum this weekend."

I respond by saying. "As much as you can get out of me I'll gladly eat for you."

"Watch what you say, we may just milk you dry. It's only Friday and a long time till we leave on Sunday!"

We sorted out dinner, which consisted of me cooking up some pasta and making up a salad.

Grabbing the wine bottle my wife heads to the back door saying, "Let's eat on the deck."

"Great idea!" says Sarah.

I set the table for us while being groped and grabbed as I moved around adding the place settings. When I bring the pasta and salad out, I serve everyone and then sit down to eat myself. The table is a wire wrought iron type and as I sit down I realize that I will still be in view of anyone who cares to look through the wires.

The three women all comment on this as well. The continued attention to my nakedness keeps me at a near constant erection, and the warm sun keeps my balls hanging low.

"What should we do this weekend?" Desy enquires to the group.

"Can we keep Bill Naked?" Cindy asks.

"Of course," Desy says, "We just need to be sure we don't get kicked out or banned from the property. But I am sure we can find some secluded places around here to keep Bill out of his shorts!"

We have gone through a couple bottles of wine while the women discuss my fate for tomorrow. They are suggesting a hike, horseback riding, joking about me riding "bareback" and even going out on a paddle boat, all of which I would be naked for them.

"We'll come up with a plan in the morning," Sarah says. "Right now I'd like to see some more of Bill and that wonderful cock of his."

"What did you have in mind?" asks Cindy.

It is nearly dusk and the sun is low on the horizon.

Sarah says, "I think before it gets too dark, I'd like to see the show Bill gave Desy before we got here."

"Oooh, me too" Chimes in Cindy.

"Well Bill, what are you waiting for?"

"Several of the rooms have people in them now?" I complain.

"Are you going to break your promise to us?" Desy asks.

"Of course not, I just don't want to get kicked out." I tell them.

"You'll just have to be sure no one sees you then" Sarah chides.

I get up from my chair, and as usual, the excitement has me fully erect and bobbing. I turn to face them and then begin to back away from the safety of the condo.

When I am about 10 feet away Sarah tells me. "Ok, stop, that's far enough."

"He was much further out earlier." Desy interjects, getting a glare from me.

"Yeah, but I can see better from here." Sarah responds.

"OK Bill, do some jumping Jacks." Sarah Commands.

"Good idea!" adds Cindy.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes" says Sarah "I want to see that fat cock and those big balls flopping around, so give us a show."

"This is gonna be great!" exclaims Cindy excitedly.

Slowly, I start doing jumping jacks. As promised, my hard cock is flopping up and down, loudly smacking against my stomach and thighs. My balls are also bouncing heavily and almost painfully against my leg.

"Faster." Sarah commands.

I speed up as fast as I can and things are really moving and out of control. The girls are cheering and giggling watching me and my "bits" flopping and bouncing around.

"Ok, you can stop." Sarah tells me.

I was getting pretty winded, and stood there catching my breath.

Sarah turns to Cindy, "Ok girl, what would you like to see Bill do?"

"Let me think...I know, bend over and touch your toes."

I do as commanded and Cindy soon realizes her mistake.

"Well shit! Turn around so we can see your ass." she quickly adds.

I stand up, turn around and bend back over.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can." Cindy adds.

I am now in about half a split, and bent over at the waist, my ass, asshole, cock and balls are all on full display.

'Click/flash' I suddenly realize that someone has taken a picture. I look back to the women and see that Sarah has her phone out pointing at me.

"For my spank bank!" She exclaims.

"I though only guys had those?" I question.

"I have one!" This from both Desy and Cindy simultaneously.

"Ok then." Is about all I can say.

Looking at them between my legs and move my hips so my balls wiggle around and ask. "What now?"

"Play with yourself." Cindy tells me.

I pull on my elongated member and slide my fist down it's length. Slowly, up and down I work my cock. I am watching the girls to see their reaction. I see Desy lean over to Cindy and whisper something to her, Cindy looks back and says. "Really?"

"Tell him and see what he does." Desy says out loud.

"Ok Bill, play with your ass." Cindy directs me.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is there no end to your depravity Bill? I love this man more and more every second I'm here. Sarah announces while laughing.

I see now that Desy is not going to keep any of my secrets. I am sure the wine has a bit to do with it. The more she drinks the bolder her commands or dares to me become.

My left hand was free, so I moved it back to my ass cheeks. Grabbing and rubbing my cheek, I slowly work my hand close to the back of my balls. I am especially sensitive there and enjoy tickling myself. Moving my hand closer to my anus, I circle my middle finger around my hole. I hear gasps from the deck and see that all three have turned to me and are all fingering their pussy's, or pulling on their nipples under their shirts.