Naked at the Condo (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are about ten minutes into our walk when Desy turns to me and says. "Drop'em"

"We're still too close the buildings." I complain.

"I know" Desy says while holding hand out expectantly. "That's part of the excitement. You might just get seen by someone on their deck having their morning coffee." She adds.

Grabbing her arm for support, I push the shorts to my ankles and then step out of them. Standing back up I get giggles and squeals from Sarah and Cindy. I hand them over to Desy and pull my shirt over my head. I am now naked save for my shoes, basically in a public park with 3 women who are all thrilled.

Now, this is one of my favorite scenarios. I love being naked outdoors the most. The sun on my skin, the breeze blowing across my erection, my balls hanging low and bouncing around as I walk all feel wonderful. The chance of getting caught adds the extra excitement to my gut.

"Lead the way Bill, we're going to stare at your ass for a while." Cindy commands.

Off we go again keeping a steady pace, not too fast but not too slow. Every once in a while the path leads close to the back of another condo complex and the trees and brush get quite thin. It would be very obvious to anyone looking that there was a naked man walking in the woods.

We had been in the woods about 30 minutes and we had passed 3-4 units without issue, it was the last one in the string where things took a turn. I rounded a corner and damn near ran into an older man and woman. We both startled each other, and I'm not sure if it was surprise or excitement on the woman's face when she realized I was naked and very erect, her eyes lingered at my crotch for an extended period of time.

I knew right off what the old man was thinking as he started yelling at me straight away. "What the hell is going on?!" and "Why are you naked?!?!" "That's obscene, I'm calling security!" he yelled.

"Calm down Fred, they aren't hurting anyone." The woman admonished her husband.

The girls were all right by my side and tried to calm them down when Sarah said, "We captured him and made him our slave!"

The woman said, "Good for you girls, have fun with him!" She then pulled her husbands arm and led him on.

I was visibly trembling and in a bit of a panic attack.

Desy came to my side and said. "Let's keep moving, I don't think anything is going to come of it."

Desy led the way this time, saying. "I know a little alcove down by the lake where we can relax and calm down for a bit."

We walked at a brisk pace for about 15 minutes, but it was still slower than I would have liked. Every twig that snapped or leaves that would rustle made me think there was a swat team ready to arrest me.

We finally made it to the clearing Desy was talking about. It doesn't have a cleared path to it, so you walk through some trees and brush for about a hundred yards then opens to about a 20ft diameter grassy knoll overlooking the lake.

It's in a little inlet so if you are not looking for it, you won't see and it's far enough off the trail that it's hidden from view there as well.

Desy and I have had a few "romantic" picnics here before. I plopped down on the grass and laid back catching my breath.

Cindy was the first to say anything. "Well, that was exciting, do you really think he'll really call security?"

"I'm not sure." Desy says.

"He was pretty mad." Sarah adds, "Maybe his wife can calm him down, she seemed pretty excited by seeing a naked man with a hard-on up close, I think I even saw her look at Bill and lick her lips." She giggled. "We should have invited her along."

"Well, we're pretty safe here." Desy tells them.

Then from Cindy again, "Wait, Bill why are you still hard. I figured that scare would have made you permanently soft."

It's true, my erection has returned with a vengeance and is throbbing and pointing straight up as I am lying on my back in the grass.

Desy answers for me. "That's the thing about Bill, he went soft after we ran into that couple, but now that he's thinking about what happened, he's harder than ever. I remember this one time I had thrown his shorts in the trunk and I got pulled over for speeding. He had nothing to cover up with. So when the cops came to my window, looked inside, saw Bill sitting there naked. He just asked "Are you ok, sir?" When Bill said. "Yessir." The cop just looked at me and said "Slow it down ma'am and keep your eyes on the road." Then he winked and walked back to his car. I swear Bill was at full boner before the cop drove away."

"Is that true Bill?" Cindy asked.

"Every word." I tell them.

"Man, I need to go on road trips with you guys." Cindy added.

Desy pulled some water bottles and some snacks out of her backpack and passed them around. We sat around and chatted for about an hour.

"I think you're getting a little pink." Sarah said looking at me.

"Looks kinda purple to me." Cindy added with a laugh while pointing to my ever present erection.

Desy adds, "I have just the thing." As she pulls the sunscreen out of her pack. Tossing it to me she says. "Give us a show."

"Oooooh, yeah and make it sexy!" Cindy adds.

They want a show? I'll give them a show. Fortunately the lotion is warm. Squirting some in my hand I begin to spread it on my arms and chest. I stop at my nipple and pay special attention to them tweaking and rubbing the sunscreen in. My nipples have a direct line to my cock so it bounces every time I pull or flick my nipple.

The girls are cheering me on like brides at a male review. I pick up the bottle and squeeze some out onto my legs, squirting a long stream down each thigh. I use both hands to rub into one thigh, then switch over to the other. I have enough remaining for my calves, so I turn around, bend over fully at the waist looking at the girls between my legs and rub my the backs of my calves with my ass facing the women.

Hoots and hollers are coming at me from all three of them now. I stand back up, add more lotion to my hand and bending over slightly pull my cheeks apart an and work lotion over my ass and asshole.

Sarah starts chanting. "Push it in, push it in." and is soon joined by Desy and Cindy.

I'm in the moment so I take one slippery finger and drive it in to the last knuckle. "Yay!" the three of the them scream.

"Now the front." From Cindy.

"Yeah, don't want you pecker burned" Sarah adds.

We all hear a rustle from the woods at the same time, when all of sudden someone burst from the trees and says

"Whose pecker is going to get burnt?"

We all look up to see a large black woman in a park ranger uniform looking at us with a grin on her face. I am standing there in shock, unable to move, and Sarah and Cindy have panicked looks on their faces, but Desy just looks up and laughs.

"How'd you find us Gina?" my wife asks

"Well, first of all, y'all sound like a bunch of drunk girls at a bachelorette party down here. And second, you think I don't know about this little fuck spot y'all sitting at? People been getting off in this spot since this place has been open."

"You, you...you know each other?" I'm finally able to ask.

"Yeah, we are smoking buddies" Desy tells me.

"Oh, yeah, I know all about your escapades Bill, I just haven't caught you yet. Desy told me about your hike today I was actually hoping to catch you on the trail but something came up.

And when I got the call about a naked man I told my partner 'I got this one!' He was more than happy to let me chase a naked man around the park."

"The old man actually called huh?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, and I could hear his wife in the back ground telling him to mind his own business." Gina told us.

I'm still standing there naked trying to take in the whole situation, my erection had deflated, but now that I knew things were not as dire as I thought I could feel the tingling sensation return to my groin.

Gina pulls me out of my reverie by saying, "Aren't you supposed to be putting some sunscreen on your pecker?"

Gina's an imposing sight on her own, standing at least 6ft tall, but with her uniform on and a gun on her hip, she's downright intimidating.

"Come on Bill, I want to see this hard-on that Desy has bragged about. That's right, I've heard all about your jack off shows. Now I finally get to see one in person."

Looking to my wife for encouragement, I actually needed look no further than Cindy and Sarah.

They were both cheering me on, calling out "Yeah, jerk it, big boy!" "Stroke that meat!" and mimicking jerk off motions.

Looking back to my wife, she just winked and blew me a kiss. Seeing them acting so lewdly was all the encouragement I needed. My cock had slowly started to inflate, as I pulled on it I quickly reached full hardness.

"Not bad for a white boy," Gina laughs, then adds, "Actually it's nothing to make fun of, I wouldn't toss you out of bed!"

"You should try his tongue!" this from Cindy.

"Oh my god yes!" says Sarah excitedly. "He made Cindy cum so hard she passed out... twice!"

"Sarah!" Cindy exclaimed, "Don't tell all my secrets."

Sarah responds with "What's to tell, Bill sucked your ginormous clit, you sprayed his face and then he had to carry you to bed."

Cindy pouted a second then said, "Yeah, that was so fucking good!" With a dreamy look in her eyes.

While they were reminiscing, I was listening but intently pulling on my pecker. Gina was watching me, but listening to Sarah and Gina carry on.

I bend down to pick up the lotion, but Gina sees what I am reaching for and intercepts the bottle.

Turning to Desy she asks, "May I?"

"Help yourself" Desy confirms.

Gina walks over to where I am standing, opens the bottle of lotion and squirts a liberal amount into her hand. I drop my hands to my side leaving my distended cock free. Gina reaches out and with unexpected tenderness grabs my erection and begins to massage the lotion onto my shaft.

Her hand feels fantastic and my pleasure turns to sheer ecstasy when she places her other hand on my sack and fondles my balls. Rolling them around and tugging them gently away from my body.

"You're so hard Bill, are you ready to empty these for us?" Gina asks, giving my balls an extra tug.

"A little bit more of that and I'll cum in your hand." I tell her.

"Oh, no, that won't do, I can't go back to work with cum stains on my uniform." She tells me.

She drops her hands from my cock and rubs them together smoothing the lotion around her hands and says. "This is your stage, I just want to watch."

The ups and downs of the past few moments, and a Gina's hands caressing me do have me close. But I want to enjoy the moment and the sensation of standing naked in front of 4 beautiful women, sunshine on my body while idly jerking off for them. The lotion has added just the right amount of slippery and it feels really good.

As I'm looking from face to face, they all have different emotions. Cindy is giddy and almost embarrassed. Sarah is biting her lower lip with her eyes locked on to my hand stroking my shaft. Gina, is licking her full lips and eyeing me up and down hungrily.

Lastly looking at my wife she is watching me as well. When we make eye contact, she mouths "I love you." and then "Cum."

Her encouragement is all I need, I speed up a little and barely choke out, "Oh, fuck!" before the first volley launches out with such force it flies out in an arc and lands about 5 feet away at Gina's feet.

I squeeze my cock trying to hold back the second shot and when I release my grip it flies even further than the first and splats on one of Gina's boots. I let go of my shaft and let the next three shoot out on their own, my cock bobbing like a loose fire hose, spraying my cum everywhere. While not as far, they still manage to go about two feet in front of me.

"Been saving it up Bill?" Gina asks.

I'm still trying to catch my breath, so Cindy pipes up with. "Oh no, that's Bill second of the day and he's cum at least 6 times since yesterday afternoon."

"You always cum that much Bill?" Gina asks me.

I am able to respond this time and tell her. "I guess I was blessed with big balls and lots of spunk. I may need time to recuperate, but I can usually get several big loads in a day."

Desy tosses me a towel and I wipe my hands off, but ignore my shiny lotion and cum covered cock. Enjoying the attention that is being paid to me right now.

"I better get back to work," Gina announces. "I'll tell them I didn't see anything, but you guys need to be more careful." Gina cautions us. "I may not always be on shift to help you guys. BTW, the old man has lunch in the cafeteria at 11 and then takes a nap from about noon until 2, so you should be pretty safe until then."

I look at my watch and notice it is only 10:30. At that, Gina is off into the woods, laughing as she walks.

"What now?" I ask, "Do you think it's safe to keep walking like this?" I add pointing to my myself.

"Here." says Cindy, as she pulls her scarf out of her hair. It's really nothing more than a wisp of gauze.

"What I am supposed to do with it?"

"Wrap it around your waist, like a towel" she tells me.

I take it from her but comment that I don't think it will hide much.

"Just don't get hard." Sarah chimes in, obviously enjoying where this is going.

I wrap it around my waist and as I suspected, it barely goes around my hips. As a matter of fact I can barely tie two corners together, which leaves one hip and thigh fully exposed.

"Perfect!" exclaims Desy,

"Great idea Cindy, Now no one can say he's naked, just because you can see right through the sheer materials. He maybe a little exposed, but not technically naked." Desy giggled.

"Oh, and Sarah's right Bill, don't get hard, or this won't work." She adds while making the flimsy material fly up as if blown by the wind.

We make our way back to the trail and head off in search of other adventures. As we walk, it is obvious the girls want to see exactly what will happen when I get hard. They are all taking turns walking next to me, running their hands on various parts of my body, caressing my ass, tweaking a nipple, or just blatantly grabbing my cock.

Desy was the one to succeed however, when she ran her hand down the crack of my ass, gently massaging my anus. Her playing with my asshole never fails to get me hard and she knows this, so she used it to her advantage. As expected, my erection has lifted up the sheer material and I am fully on display as if nothing was covering me.

We walked a for a few more miles, along the way we stopped occasionally for a photo op of me in a tree, or lying in the grass and a couple of times with me squatting, lewdly displaying all of my goods. The girls were having a blast and so was I.

Our trail made a big loop and we eventually ended up back at our condo. Once again, we have to make about a 50 foot journey from the relative safety of the trees to the complete safety of the condo.

Suddenly, Sarah says "Screw it" and pulls her top off. "Hopefully these," She says juggling her tits, "Will take some eyes off of Bill if anyone is watching."

Cindy joins in right away pulling her tank top off.

Desy says. "Why not?" And pulls her top off as well.

There are now three beautiful pairs of breasts on display, which simply reinforces my erection to rock solid status.

"Sorry Bill, but you gotta lose the scarf though." Sarah tells me, "That's the price for seeing these." Shaking her orbs at me.

"It's worth it!" I reply and pull the barely there garment from around my hips. "It wasn't really hiding much anyway." I laugh at them.

"Bill, remember to walk the entire way, if you run we'll make you walk back and do it again." Desy warns me.

She then turns to Sarah and Cindy and says, "ready, set, go!" then adding, "last one inside is the last to get their pussy licked by Bill. The three women are running towards the condo laughing and giggling as they go.

Me? As I walk to the condo I'm just enjoying my nakedness in the great outdoors and thinking about how wonderful my life is.