All Comments on 'Naked Drive'

by captnbkjk

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A different naked walk...

I was in a Midwest college, living off campus. I got really horny one night in early fall. I knew of a corn field close that hadn’t been picked yet. It was dark and I started walking. I got to the field. I picked a row about 10 rows from the edge of the field. I striped, put everything but my shoes in my back pack, and started walking to the other end (yes, could be a mile walk). I finally decided to turn around and head back. As I got close I could hear voices. What the...?! I walked more quietly and got close enough to see the girls, 2 of them. What do I do now? I decided to turn around and walk away for a bit. I stopped when I couldn’t hear them any more. Suddenly they jumped out on me and knocked me down. One sat on my legs, the other kneeled on my arms. They finally said they’d give me my clothes if I walked, Naked, with them and they carried my pack. Ultimately I had to walk into a quiet neighborhood, walk totally naked (it was about midnight) to the middle of the neighborhood with one of them holding a flashlight on me and the other taking pictures. Then they dumped my clothes on the street, lit a cherry bomb, and ran, telling me not to move before the bomb went off. It went off, I ran for my clothes, lights came on ... I grabbed my clothes and ran away NAKED. I didn’t get caught! Never been as excited since!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous