Naked Goddess Ch. 09

Story Info
Nyx goes to Tartarus to find a long forgotten allie.
3.2k words
4.78
2.5k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Back from gone! Just had a very busy year behind my back in which writing was very difficult, both physically and mentally but for now, I'm back, and I plan on writing a bit more consistently. I have been writing a couple of times in the last year, nothing to be published on here but I feel like my writing skills might just have increased that little bit so I hope you are all excited for a new chapter, the first one in over a year to be exact.

********************************************************************************************

Tartarus IV, a black hole drifting in the darkness of space, long ago it swallowed entire solar systems and life-harboring planets, now it stood as a monument of the destructivity of the universe, but it did not just swallow planets, it was a prison too...

Nyx and her entourage came close to the center of Tartarus IV; An imploding singularity frozen in time at the point of its destruction. The Supreme Goddess of the universe did this so that nothing that once got trapped inside could ever escape again.

This monstrosity of space would devour anything that came close to it, anything apart from any divine consciousness would be absorbed and trapped forever in the endless abyss.

Nyx, Marcaria Hades and Achelois stopped in front of the singularity.

"Guard of Tartarus, please come forth, we wish to enter Tartarus," Nyx said loudly, her voice echoing throughout the empty blackness.

"What brings you here?" A disembodied female voice asked, coming from everywhere around them. "You are not the Supreme Being, you are not her servants, why do you wish to enter this abomination of a realm?"

"We wish to speak to one of your prisoners," Nyx said, turning around to try and find out where the voice was coming from.

"None of these things are prisoners, they were made for a past universe full of abominations that can not be let free, they are but failed experiments. As punishment for their evil deeds, they are left alive, to roam around here for eternity."

"One of them isn't," Nyx responded, "one of them is something the goddess cared about greatly."

As Nyx said that, a metal door appeared in front of them.

"ENTER!" the female voice shouted.

The four gods did as they were told.

Behind the door was a large hall, resembling the interior of the throneroom of God, but unlike heaven with its blue sky and beautifully lit interiors with white marble walls, this throne room was dark and gloomy. Most windows were shattered, showing nothing more than black emptiness outside. Part of the walls and pillars started to crumble down. Debris from the roof lay on the floor. All statues depicting the goddess had their heads removed, even the large statue that stood above the throne.

"Are we in Heaven?" Marcaria answered.

"NO!" that same female voice shouted back, seemingly offended by that analogy. "This is still Tartarus and one of its infinite copies of the Heavenly Realm."

Now instead of booming all around them, the voice came from only one direction, and immediately the gods turned to face that direction.

"Why have you come to visit this realm which can only be entered by the Supreme Goddess herself? The voice now asked, coming from behind one of the large pillars supporting the partially destroyed roof.

"We have come for the fallen one, who is believed to be imprisoned here!"

"This being you seek, for what purpose do you require it" As the voice talked, its projector slowly revealed itself from beyond the shadows. It was a strange creature with the torso and head of a woman but the lower body of what could only be described as a two-tailed snake. With each tail ending in a scorpion tale. She held a wooden cane in one of her hands on which she seemed to support her upper body.

Her human-looking part was covered in gray skin that was left completely exposed, with long black hair covering her breasts. That hair was equally as black as her eyes which were completely void of any white.

"We believe that this being has been unlawfully imprisoned here against its will!" Nyx answered back.

"Then you are stupid, young goddess!"

Hades jumped forward. "You shall not offend a goddess, you abhorred thing!" the god of death yelled, making sure the creature would not make that mistake again.

The snake-woman let out a laugh that resounded throughout the large empty throne room.

"You think you are higher than me, more important?" the woman spat back. "I'm this place's guard, not its prisoner. In here I am its ruler and I decide whom I let go out into the unforgotten world."

The woman laughed again at her own comment. "I am Kampe, guardian of Tartarus. Great to meet you, Hades!"

Hades sensed a drop of fear in himself by the way this woman calmly talked and knew his name.

Nyx put her hand on his shoulder, gently forcing him back.

"Kampe, might we ask why the creature we talk about is imprisoned here?" Nyx asked, as gently as she could.

"It isn't!" the woman spat back.

"Excuse me?" Hades said back.

"It is here of its own free will, in fact, it can leave whenever it wants."

"Then could you bring us to the place where it resides?" Nyx asked.

"But my child, it is already in our presence!"

The four gods felt a lump in their throats.

Soon after Kampe's answer, they could all hear a scratching noise coming from the throne which was clouded in darkness.

The four gods and the snake-woman slowly paced forward toward the throne. All of them felt a great sense of fear, apart from Kampe, who most likely did this every day, although even she had fallen silent, maybe she felt this primal feeling too.

"Have you come for me?" another female voice said, coming from the direction of the throne.

"Her voice sounds rather beautiful," Hades said.

"Thank you, lord Hades," the female voice said back with a rather innocent tone.

"You know my name?" the god asked with a narcissistic smile.

"Of course I know you. Only the things in here have been forgotten, but we still recognize our replacements.

"Replacements?" Hades asked with a sore throat.

"Well of course, the goddess had created a beautiful universe, all its sides beautifully in balance, but she didn't want balance. She only wanted the light and the good, so everything which she deemed evil and abhorred was imprisoned here."

The four gods and Kampe continued to move forward toward the throne.

"You don't sound evil," Hades said.

"Well thank you!" she said back with a cute voice.

The voice sounded familiar to the four gods but they wouldn't exactly say where they had heard it before."

"I'm sure you won't be abhorred, can we maybe see you!"

"See me? No one has wanted to see me in such a long time, isn't that right, Kampe?"

"Watch out for her, it has its ways of attracting people," Kampe said carefully.

The shadows moved around the room as if being controlled by this mysterious creature. Slowly the density of the shadows near the throne thinned, revealing a pair of shapely legs.

"I'm sorry for my friend, we've fallen out quite recently," the female voice said. "Haven't we, my dear?"

"I've never trusted you," Kampe's temper increased with each word. "All you do is show someone love and then slowly suck them dry of all the life left in them."

The shadows slowly thinned, revealing a naked woman on the throne, the shadows still too dese to make out her face or many other details than her round curves and beautiful breasts which immediately drew the eyes of the four gods, but mainly Hades's.

"Come on Kampe, I thought I had already made that right, everyone has their urges from time to time, isn't that right, Hades?"

"Urges?" Hades asked confusedly while ogling the naked woman on the throne.

"Come on, you know what I mean. I have them too, but Kampe doesn't want to help me release them anymore. Could you help me with that?"

"Don't answer her!" Kampe said with urgency.

"I don't know, what do you mean?" Hades asked.

"Kampe and I spent much time together in each other's embrace, but she doesn't want my love anymore." the woman sounded sad when she said that last bit. "Would you help me relieve my urges?"

Hades was just about to say yes before he got interrupted by Achelois, the goddess standing behind him who had joined Nyx on her quest.

She wore a blue cloak with a hood that hid her pretty face. Her dark hair still flowed down from underneath the material. Beneath that cloak, she wore a simple white dress like many Olympian women wore.

"Yes, I want to help you!" Achelois said, her pretty voice sounded as if she were in some sort of trance, the same way Hades's voice sounded but it seemed that every sign of free will had left her mind.

"Come closer my child!" the naked woman on the throne said.

"Don't listen to her!" Kampe repeated once more, this time to the goddess since Hades seemed to regain control over himself.

Achelois slowly passed by Hades with no sign of stopping.

"Hades, stop her!" Marcaria ordered.

"No Hades, I wanna see what happens next," Nyx said.

"Your curiosity is going to lead us all to our downfall," Kampe said back.

"Why is it only working on her and Hades?" Nyx asked.

"The weak-minded fall into her mind games more easily."

"Weak-minded, that surely is not me!" Hades said.

Achelois continued walking forward. Now she had left the others behind her.

"Please, take off your clothes for me!" the nude woman gently commanded with her soft voice. "I want to see you as you are." With this command, the woman could feel a wetness between her thighs which soon dripped down her legs and found their way onto the cold stone of the throne.

"Of course!" Achelois said without any hesitation.

First the goddess took off her cloak revealing her long black hair. Then she took off her sandals.

The rest of the gods noticed how the female figure on the throne slowly spread her legs and seemed to bring her hands toward her pussy. "Please continue, beautiful girl!"

Achelois now took off her dress, standing completely naked in front of both the woman on the throne and the others. She had a shapely figure with a round butt and small boobs which were partially hidden underneath her long dark hair. A small trimmed triangle of similarly dark hair hid her pussy.

A moan escaped the woman's voice as she brought her hands towards her clit and started rubbing. "Will you join me?"

"Yes, mistress!" Achelois said.

As the woman commanded her, the goddess's nipples became increasingly erect and her pussy slowly got wet from her arousal.

"Then come closer, my dear!"

Slowly the goddess walked forwards towards the throne, but she stopped right in front of the steps that led to the small platform the throne stood on, at the border between shadow and light.

"What's wrong, my dear girl? Are you scared?"

"Yes, mistress," Achelois expressed, with a dreamy voice.

"Don't be afraid, I will protect you," she said, right before another moan escaped her mouth.

Then Achelois stepped into the shadows, her naked form still visible from where the gods stood.

"What is she doing?" Nyx asked curiously, seeming like she was the only one who wasn't trembling.

"She's drawing her in. She wants her to relieve her urges."

Soon the gods saw how Achelois stood in front of the throne.

"Kneel for me!"

"Yes, mistress!" Achelois knelt.

The naked woman on the throne had stopped masturbating and used her hand; from which her juices were still dripping, to push Achelois's head between her thighs.

Without even needing the command, the goddess started liking the woman's shaven pussy.

"Hmmmm! Yes, my dear, go on!

While continually licking the woman's clit, the goddess used her free hand to start fingering herself.

The woman leaned forward to give Achelois a kiss on her forehead.

This had caused her to become slightly more visible to the onlookers who could now clearly make out her armpit-length dark blonde hair.

"Hmmmmm! Go on!" she moaned.

"I-Im going t-to cum!" the woman grabbed Achelois's free hand and brought it to her breasts. Without even needing another command, she started groping the woman's breasts, increasingly teasing her nipples.

The woman's moans soon increased as she erupted in a magnificent orgasm which caused her body to rock. She simultaneously started pulling Achelois's hair.

The goddess gently kissed her mistress's thighs.

Soon the mysterious woman regained control of her body and asked Achelois to stand up.

She complied without any hesitation.

The woman guided her on her lap and ordered her to spread her legs, giving the gods a view of her pink slit, partially obscured by darkness.

The woman started to grope Achelois's breast with one hand while she started to finger her pussy with the other.

Now the goddess started to moan loudly and after a few minutes, she also erupted in an orgasm, but while her legs started to spasm and the flow of juices coming out of her pussy increased, the woman did not stop fingering her.

Achelois's moans only increased.

"Do you wish for me to stop?" the woman asked in a cute tone. Again her voice sounded somewhat familiar to the gods.

"Y-yes, m-mistress!" Achelois moaned, her legs still shaking heavily.

"Please beg me, my dear!" The woman continuously fingered the goddess without stopping. She also teased her nipple while she was at it.

"P-please mistress, stop, I c-cant handle this anymore!" Achelois pleaded, a tear escaping her eye. "Please mistress, I can't"

"Alright, alright. At least we gave each other a fun time, didn't we?"

"Y-yes mistress!" Achelois moaned as she finally collapsed. The woman still held her in place so she wouldn't fall off her lap.

"So she means relieving her sexual urge?" Nyx asked Kampe.

"Not just those!"

"I love you, my dear!" the woman said. "But I am very sorry about this!"

As she said that, she pushed Achelois down so her chest would lay on her lap.

In an instant, she pushed her hand through her former lover's chest.

The goddess screamed as a bright golden light escaped her chest. Slowly her scream died out and as the woman pulled her bloody hand out, Achelois's body fell to the ground below her feet. Her milky white skin quickly became gray and void of life.

"Let's get out of here!" Marcaria screamed. She immediately turned around and started bolting towards the exit. Hades followed her.

"NOOOO, NOOO, this wasn't part of our deal!" Kampe started hysterically screaming. "You told me that I was just supposed to let them in. They weren't supposed to die."

"Calm down, my dear servant!" the woman said, Achelois's corps still at her feet while she calmly licked the goddess's blood from her own hand.

"Yes, my mistress!" Kampe said as she bent down for her.

Nyx just calmly remained where she stood, just watching.

This made the naked woman on the throne curious. "Would you also like to have some fun?"

"No thanks, not really horny at the moment!" the goddess of the underworld said, looking at Achelois's body on the floor which now started to turn to ash.

"I think everyone is horny, given the right stimulation. Besides I doubt someone who walks around almost entirely naked like you would not be horny!"

She pointed at Nyx's body which was just covered by her arm and leg pieces.

"Well I must confess seeing what you did to lovely Achelois, I do get quite wet in my nether regions!"

"So this kind of thing arouses you?" the woman asked with a curious smile.

"Not in the way you think perhaps! I would like to see you do this to someone I know, not to myself preferably."

"Would this be someone I know?"

"Well perhaps, her name is Archalia; the Supreme Goddess!"

"Archalia!" the woman said. Nyx couldn't make out if she said this in an angry tone or if it was just the way she usually said that name.

"Actually, we do go back quite a while, but I doubt she still remembers me!" the naked woman said with a sorrowful voice.

"You could bring her a visit if you'd like. I can guide you to her."

"Maybe later, too horny right now! Kampe, come here and please your mistress!"

As she said that, Kampe slowly slid towards the throne, just like Achelois she had fallen into a trance.

Nyx looked on with interest.

"Oh, don't worry Nyx. I won't kill Kampe, I've grown too much as a person since the last time I did such things."

"Maybe if you won't find the time to visit Archalia you could say hello to her boyfriend."

"HER BOYFRIEND!" the woman shouted, quickly jumping up from her throne. "No, Archalia doesn't have a boyfriend," she said, now sounding like she was about to cry. "S-she doesn't love men!"

Kampe had reached the woman's throne, seemingly unaware of her mistress's switching moods as she was still in a trance.

"Leave me, I must have my pleasure time!" she said, with a normal tone again.

"Of course!" Nyx said, disappointed at how her attempt had turned out.

"Come here, give mommy pleasure!" the woman told her snake friend.

She slowly slithered closer to her master and placed her head in between her mistress's thighs and delightfully started to lick her cunt.

Nyx walked away not sure how she had to feel about this situation, the pleasurable moans of this mysterious god-killer slowly fading away as she walked towards the door.

She soon left Tartarus IV and met with Hades and Marcaria on an asteroid which was, over time, slowly being dragged into the black hole.

The three gods stood atop the asteroid, their heavenly bodies not being affected by natural laws such as gravity or the freezing temperatures of space. They also had no need for oxygen, since they were gods.

"What was all that?" Marcaria asked.

"Why did you remain in there with that crazy bitch?" Hades asked, perplexed.

"Out of curiosity, have you seen what that 'crazy bitch' can do?"

"Being crazy, that's what she can do!" Marcaria snapped back.

"Not that, she killed a goddess with her bare fists, no weapons or anything. "I have never seen something like this before." Nyx marveled as she thought back about that.

"Yes mistress, that's kinda what terrifies me about her," Marcaria said. "She would have probably destroyed us all if we didn't leave."

"That is a marvelous ability that shall be of great use to us one day," Nyx said as her eyes lit up.

"Maybe it's marvelous between her thighs but as far as I know the only thing that psychotic god-killing bitch is useful for is killing..." Marcaria's voice slowly died down. "Oh, right!"

"Send her after God, great idea, Nyx!" Hades said. "Maybe they'll just have a little fuck together while we can watch."

To be continued.

Thanks for reading! This chapter was a little shorter but more and longer ones are coming up soon!