All Comments on 'Naked Goddess on Stage Pt. 02'

by MFFM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
spyraloutspyraloutover 4 years ago
Loved this!

Please tell me you have a third chapter with the final performance where she orgasms onstage! Waiting eagerly for that.

Hot concept. Well done and thank you! More actress stories please.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 4 years ago
Very Good

Well written and original. Stimulated my mind as much as anything else

Putney62Putney62over 4 years ago
Excellent

You knocked it out of the park with the interview. Great way to present a point of view.

Now that she has experienced exhibitionism and was turned on, what will be the next experience she seeks out? Any experienced exhibitionist will tell you that there is only one way to return to that high. Will she journal it?

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Thank you for gifting us this beautiful interview, excellent in formal structure and content.

The narrative is very good: 5/5.

The only objection is that often Greek goddesses wear clothes because they "want" to show themselves dressed: I am thinking especially of Athena who was born dressed in armor and helmet.

I have a "cartographic" question: do the ambassadors really divide the territory in the way described, two hills, two riverbanks? In the text I found of Aristophanes there is not, indeed, the two Hills seem to be both Spartan. Is there a text that describes this "cartography of the body"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMFFM@MFFM
In a sex-charged marriage with a woman who in a previous life had done it all. Many of my stories are based on our life experiences.