Naked Lunch

Story Info
A man learns to serve on a spaceship!
3.3k words
3.52
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out in deep space, contact was finally made with the USS Burroughs. The spaceship had been missing since 1969 when it was sent on a mission to explore deep space and the mysteries that lay there. All contact had been lost with the ship the next year when the US entered the Vietnam war. They were forgotten about and left to their own devices

Space Force was stunned when they heard of the USS Burroughs request. It wasn't for food or medical supplies. It simply said "send virgins". Space Force was unsure how to process this. Should they send virgins via their teleport to a ship that had been missing since 1969? What would this ship know of Earth current customs? Why did they want virgins? Lots of questions were unanswered for Space Force. Still, this was a great scientific opportunity. They decided to send A virgin.

Lieutenant Alan was called into the director's office.

"Alan, I'm going to have a frank conversation with you. Space Force needs you! We want you to go on a mission to the USS Burroughs. You have the special qualification of being a virgin. That's what they insisted on. Our logs say that they had four men and one woman aboard. So we want a male astronaut. We'll see you when you get back!" stated the Director. With that he pushed a button on his desk and Alan was teleported across space to the USS Burroughs.

When he arrived on the ship, he was greeted by a naked man. His hard cock stood out in front of Alan. "I'm Captain Creely. I run this ship. I trust that you are a virgin?" questioned Commander Creely.

"Uhmm...yes?" said Alan. His head was still cloudy from the teleport. Was this man naked?

"That's yes Commander...but never mind you'll come to learn in time. You must be hungry. Let's go to the command room." stated the Commander.

Alan followed the Commander. They got to the command deck on the spaceship. Alan was surprised to see that everyone was naked. There must be some good scientific reason for it, after all they had spent years lost in space. But, Alan could think of none. He knew he would have to go along with the culture aboard this ship.

"Alan, before you come into the command deck, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes. We have a strict no clothes policy on deck. So please take them off." stated Commander Creely.

"Uhmm...yes Commander." stated Alan. A little shiver of pleasure ran through his body.

"Good, you're learning. Every time you please me, you'll be happy. Now come into the command room." With that Commander Creely took Alan's cock and walked him into the room.

It was hard for Alan to think. Why was this man leading him by his cock? Wasn't it wrong for another man to touch a man's cock? But, how could it be wrong...when it felt so wonderful. He followed Commander Creely.

As Alan entered, three of the men seemed to be engaged in an orgry. The lone woman stood off to the side mastermating on what seemed to be a dildo. But, that was impossible. It was too massive and too smooth going. Dildos like that didn't exist on earth. After the debauchery of the 1960s, Earthlings had done a 180 and become very moral people. The rough beatnick and hippie culture no longer existed. Society should obey strict rules, not those of debauchery and Earthlings now adhered to them.

"Come further onto the deck, I'll introduce you to the crew. After all, you'll soon all become intimate. This woman here is Bunny. She's the fuckdoll we all love.

Bunny giggled. "Oh Commander, I don't know why you say that. You boys would get along fine without me."

"Shut up, slut. Or I'll put you back on your Steele Dan vibrator. I know you like your Smooth Frank but if you speak. You'll be sentenced to absitance and Steele Dan." stated Commander Creely.

"Yes Commander, I understand Commander." stated Bunny meekly.

"Now moving on from our resident slut, to the men. This is Walter, this is Hauser and this is Brandon. They're my main men. The ones I rely on to get me through the day. Now tell me what do you think." questioned Commander Creely.

"I don't understand somethings commander, I don't understand how your crew can fuck the day away instead of doing proper things, like recording scientific evidence. We have a moral obligation to pursue science for the future. It's Space Force's mission." stated Alan.

"Ah, my poor innocent Alan. We used to think that too. Our little crew kept to our morals and recorded all the evidence until our ship passed the Oort Cloud. Then we were visited by aliens known as the Cronneberg. They showed us the real way to live. All creatures of the universe are made to follow pleasure. The Cronneberg gave us sex toys, taught us new moves and gave us unlimted stamina. We fuck all day and love it. After nearly 70 years though we know each other...our entire crew wants new meat. That's why we were so happy when Space Force contacted us. We need virgins to break in, to play with and to teach.

When we said send virgins, we thought we'd get some exciting new blondes to ride our cocks. Sadly, they had to send a MAJOR prude like you. Sigh, I suppose we should send you home so you can give your report to Space Force. What do you think you'll say and is there anything I can do that will make you give us a good review?" questioned Commander Creely as he stroked Alan's cock further. Alan shuddered in pleasure, that felt SO SO good, but he had a job to do. Space Force's future depended on it. He had to stick to his mission and not give into temptation.

"It doesn't have to be me, if you're homophobic. It can be Bunny. Now what will you do?" questioned Commander Creely. He knew it was his job as Commander to sate his crew. "Fresh meat" would be sure to do that.

"Well, Commander...honestly this ship seems to be very sexualized. I don't know if Space Force could send women virgins to it. That would be very immoral and Space Force has lots of rules. I've enjoyed my time here but what you would do to those women would be evil.

Despite what Alan was saying he wanted to stay here on the USS Burroughs and give into his lustful urges. He wanted to fuck men and women. But, he was a Lieutenant in the US space force. He had a moral duty to his country. That meant he couldn't stay aboard this ship. It would be best to leave as soon as possible and give his report.

"I can't stay here. I have to get home back to Earth...we're doing fine there. Now where is your teleportation station? I must leave right away!" said Alan in a panicky voice. He knew he had to get out of here.

"Why Alan calm down. We're not going to hurt YOU. We only want to make you happy. You really should be happy like us. Our teleportation station is right over here. It's a bit older than you're used to, works a bit differently and takes more time. But, step right in." ordered Commander Creely.

"Alright Commander! I'll be right over." stated Alan.

Commander Creely wickedly smirked. All of Alan's faults were going to be taken care of. Soon Alan would be ready for life aboard the USS Burroughs.

Alan stepped into the teleportation station. The door immediately shut and locked behind him. Pink smoke began to fill the little room. Alan felt his body morphing. He felt his hair growing and breasts filling in.

"Let me out!" begged Alan.

"Alan, we need new wet cunts up here. We need new cherries to break. You seem hesitant as a man to fuck other man, or anyone. Poor Bunny would love another woman to eat her cunt. We'd love to watch it. It's too bad that you have to have "morals".You could have enjoyed it very much. But, you had to protest and leave. You should know there's no way out. But, now you'll be happy...you'll be different and no longer have scruples. But, I promise you'll be happy.. I think the machine should be done now, so was that anyway to talk to your Commander, Allie?" questioned Creely.

The transformation station's doors opened. Out toppled a naked woman with long blonde hair and huge breasts.

"No Commander, I'm sorry Commander...please forgive me. I don't like know the customs aboard this ship. Teach me please!" begged Allie.

"Well Allie, one of our customs is that you should always have lunch.. You have this sausage in front of you! Why don't you finish it? Then you can help the rest of the crew out. I think we'll have a long lunch full of pork." stated Commander Creely.

"Yes, Commander...let me help you with that sausage!" stated Allie.

Allie knelt before Commander Creely. She slowly took his cock in her mouth. She worked it up and down sucking gently. Meanwhile, she caressed his balls. Soon Creely came in her mouth. He was excited for fresh meat.

"Not bad for your first time, Slut. You'll have a long time to practice and get better. I've contacted Space Force. You belong to this ship now." stated Commander Creely.

"Yes Commander." stated Allie.

"Now you need to go please the rest of the crew." stated Creely.

"Yes Commander." said Allie. She got up not even bothering to clean the cum off her naked body and went to the command room. The crew was having a meeting but they all turned to stare at her.

" Now Walter, enough talking to Brandon about science stuff, it's time for fucking. Can't you see our new horny little slut can't stop fingering her own pussy?" said Hauser. She needs to be fucked!

Allie smiled at Hauser. She'd be sure he had an extra good time. He cared about her.

"Now Allie, get down on your knees and crawl over to Hauser. He really wants a blowjob." ordered her Commander Creely from behind her.

Allie did as she was told, crawling over and helped Hauser with his belt and trousers. Hauser was already hard, and Allie opened her mouth to give him that blowjob. She moved her head down quickly, because she was a slut and sluts loved deep-throating. She started gagging on Hauser's cock, though, but Hauser didn't seem to care. It had been too long since he had a new person to suck his cock.

Hauser had one hand on the back of Allie's head, and was moaning above her. "Mm, fuck yeah, suck my cock, you slut."

Allie eagerly worked his cock. She knew she was so lucky to have this job on USS Burroughs.

Allie couldn't see who was moving to kneel behind her, but she smiled when he felt someone smack her bare ass.

Allie moved her knees and legs for Walter. Allie moaned around Hauser's cock as she felt two fingers circle her virgin asshole, spreading lube. God, she wanted to get fucked. She was so horny. She inadvertently rocked onto Walter's fingers.

Walter cackled above her. "Eager to get fucked, are you slut?"

Allie moaned, her mouth was full so she couldn't speak but she hoped Hauser and the rest of the crew understood her. Judging by their laughter, and the way Walter slid both fingers inside of Allie, they did.

Allie pushed her hips back, letting Walter know she wanted more.

"Such an eager little whore, aren't you? It's probably all that pent-up sexual energy from when you were a Space Force geek. Well you're going to forget all about that. I'm going to fuck all of those brains out.." said Walter. He pulled his fingers out of Allie, then pressed the tip of his cock against Allie's slick hole.

"Wait," Hauser ordered, panting. "I wanna cum first, I'm fucking close."

Walter was eager. But, he waited. After all, Hauser outranked him.

Allie knew she needed to please her crewmates.. Suck and be fucked, that was her mission. So she increased her efforts, moving her head up and down quickly, and letting Hauser thrust in and out of her mouth. Soon, Hauser grunted above her, filling Allie's mouth with thick white spunk.

Allie swallowed. "Yummy!" she said and giggled.

As soon as Hauser left, Walter shoved himself in.

"Ooh, yes!" Allie moaned. It hurt a little, to have a dick push in her virgin hole, but Allie needed to do her job, "Oh fuck, yeah!" she screamed. As Walter pushed deeper into her.

Walter had his hands on Allie's hips, pushing in deeper and deeper.

"What a good, tight little slut you are," he said. Can't believe you used to be a man. We totally made the right choice. We got lucky that Space Force sent a repressed slut like you!"

Allie moaned in passion. She loved getting fucked. "Fuck me, please," she begged.

Walter kept pushing deeper and deeper, until he had filled Allie up entirely, and then began to thrust in and out. His thrusts were quick and hard, and he was groaning. It was her first anal experience and it hurt but Allie knew she was a slut and had to learn to take it. Allie moaned at Walter's hard cock in her ass and thrust back. She felt one of the guys grab her hand, and she looked up to see Brandon bring her wrists to his groin.

"I wanna fuck you next," Brandon said, looking down at Allie. "Go on. Get me hard."

Allie blinked, then pressed her hand against Brandon's groin. He was still wearing his pants. Allie knew it was wrong to wear clothes on the USS Burroughs. She had to help her shipmate. Allie began to rub him through the fabric. She could feel Brandon's cock harden, and soon Brandon brushed her hand away to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants.

Allie licked her lips when Brandon pushed his pants down to reveal his big, hard cock. Allie knew it was her job to please this man. She was a slut after all. So she quickly wrapped her hand around his cock. Allie kept jerking Brandon off while Walter fucked her hard from behind.

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Walter said, closing his eyes. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass."

Allie moaned louder at Walter's next thrust.

"Mm, I want MORE!" Allie said, her eyes on Brandon's cock.

"I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Walter, please, fuck me!" Allie begged.

Walter did increase his speed, his fingers digging into Allie's ass, and he was thrusting hard and faster now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of Allie and groaned as he came.

Allie hadn't cum, and whimpered when Walter pulled out.

"Wait!" she said, when Walter got up. "You were gonna fuck me!"

"Don't worry, Allie," Commander Creely said as he came up to her. He stroked her massive tits and she bucked in her Commander's hands.

"The crew knows that you're here to share. Just a common whore giving your holes to whomever.. I'm your commander, you need to listen to me straddle me with that new pussy and ride me till you scream. I wanna see you bouncing on my dick like the slut you are."

Allie nodded, her Commander had to be obeyed. She quickly moved to straddle her Commander's cock.. Allie could still feel Walter's cum till dripping out, and that made it easier to push Commander Creely's cock inside of her. She gasped. At two feet the Commander's cock was just so big, but pushed her hips down slowly. It was painful to have something that big in her but Allie was able to take it all in.

The Commander grinned up at her. "Mmm, yeah, just as hot as I thought," he said, his hands on Allie's thighs, his fingers tweaked her tits.

Allie moaned as she sank down her Commander's cock.

"Feels so fucking good,"she managed. She could set the pace, move her hips so she was fucking herself at the right angle, and she had a cock inside of her. She was a slut fucking herself on her Commander''s cock. Everything was perfect. Yet, something still wasn't right. Her other shipmates weren't happy.

"How about you use that mouth for something better? Instead of just talking you could be giving me, a real man, pleasure! " Hauser said.. His turgid cock was right next to Allie's face. "Maybe a little blowjob while you fuck yourself, slut?"

Allie leaned to start licking Hauser's cock, but combined with moving up and down her Commander''s cock, she had trouble focusing. Allie hoped she was getting the hang of it. She hoped she was pleasing her Commander at her new job.

"We need to work on her multitasking," stated Hauser as he came down Allie's throat.

"Practice is what she'll be doing." Commander Creely groaned as Allie rode his cock.

"Just gotta let sluts like Allie practice a lot. You'll see. We'll help her practice. We'll help her serve.

Allie moaned as Commander Creely's cock sank in even deeper. Yes, she would practice, so she'd be able to handle a cock in her ass, one in her mouth, and one in each hand. She wanted to be able to handle four cocks at once. A good slut would be able to do that. That was her job. She needed to please her crewmates.

Commander Creely plunged his cock further into Allie and sped up his movements, and soon Allie was coming"Okay, who's next?" Allie called out after having the men. Allie was ready to present any hole to anyone. It was her purpose. Suck and get fucked.

Allie was happy to have pleased her crewmates.

"Allie, you did a good job today...but you've forgotten someone. Bunny is still very horny. You should go make her happy." said Commander Creely.

"Yes Commander!" said the cum-covered Allie cheerfully.

She made her way over to Bunny. Bunny had been happily masturbating for the last hour. She had pussy juice dripping down her legs. But, Allie grabbed her breasts first.

"You have such pretty titties Bunny!" laughed Allie.

"You do too! Can I suck on them?" questioned Bunny.

"Well, I'd rather you'd suck on something else. If you lick me out, I'll lick you out! You've been with men for 70 years. It takes a woman to know what another woman wants. So let's 69 alrighty?" questioned Allie.

"Alrightly, Allie." said Bunny.

Thanks to zero gravity, Allie was able to firmly latch on to her crewmate's pussy. Her tongue thrust in and out of her crewmate's snatch. She tried to reach deeper and deeper. Allie wanted to please Bunny. After all, girls have to stick together. Allie wanted to make Bunny cum first, but after 70 years Bunny had more experience in all things sexual. Soon Allie was screaming into Bunny's pussy, trying to keep a firm latch as Bunny made her cum. Bunny came soon after.

The couple toppled to the floor spent. They looked up to the rest of the crew jerking off. The men had never seen lesbian sex before and it was HOT.

The crew's fuckfest had come to an end at least for now. They did have some space duties to perform like cleaning the ship, tending to the garden and communicating with the Cronenberg. The crew did their jobs.

Despite repeated pagings from Space Force, Alan never got back to them. The Space Force considered him lost in space. But, it didn't matter to Alan. He was happy serving out his tour of duty aboard the USS Burroughs. He glad to serve his crewmates.

****just a fun side note, the band Steele Dan did get their name out of the coal powered vibrator in Naked Lunch. Some music facts that you discover are best not shared with your family. No matter how interesting they are.