All Comments on 'Naked Maid (Naked Hubby)'

by FatWillySTL

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now we're talking!

This one hits home perfectly!

He needs to have lots more events to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait PART 2

This story got me so exited, that I came on my face too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love to be humiliated like this in front of a group of women and masturbate while they watched!

"I love my nipples pulled and that almost makes me cum." --Yes! This is me! There is nothing I love more than having a woman play with my delicate man-nipples!

"Then to the others, 'I could probably give Bill an orgasm just from playing with his nipples, they have a direct link to his pecker' ". --Yes! I can totally experience an explosive orgasm just from a woman playing with my nipples!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story, my wife knows I like to dress in women's lingerie, she has had me do housework in a maids uniform that she bought me, she rewarded me with an amazing blow job, I just need to find some of her friends that I can masturbate for and cum on my own face, that would be the ultimate for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatWillySTL@FatWillySTL
Dedicated husband who loves to fantasize about and writing about living naked and being my wife's naked toy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES