Naked Maid (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill would do it for me whenever I ask, he just loves to have a hard-on and show it off, I think the orgasm is secondary to the exhibitionism." Desy tells her.

"You are so lucky, my husband would get a lot more pussy if he let me watch, that was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, and I'm not ashamed to tell you guys my panties are soaked!"

Debbie chimes in with, "Maybe Bill could clean that up for you."

"Oh, he is definitely good at that type of cleaning, but I'm not ready to share him that much yet." Desy tells them.

"Bill, I think the floor is clean enough, why don't you open a bottle of wine for us and meet us in the living room. You're done cleaning for day, but definitely not done performing!"

As I am opening the wine I can hear furniture being rearranged. When I enter the living room I see why. They have moved the coffee table and pulled a chair in front of the couch. I hand each of the women a glass of wine and stand beside Desy to await further direction.

My erection is pointing skyward and as I stand there, Desy reaches out and idly strokes it while chatting with Debbie and Lisa.

"Wait, what am I doing? This is your job Bill, go sit down in front of us and give us a show. But don't you dare cum until I say you can. We want a nice long show" Desy directs.

I settle into the chair excited to give these horny women the show of their lives. I scoot my butt forward so my balls will hang over the edge and throw my legs over the arms of the chair. I am now clearly open and fully on display.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking sexy!" Lisa exclaims.

I begin with a slow gentle stroke of my shaft, just lightly grazing the skin. This causes me to bounce a little, and feels incredible. Occasionally I stop and tease a finger around the head.

Within minutes I have a small pearl of precum emerging from the tip. Using one finger, I smear it around the purple head, making it shiny. Grabbing the shaft firmly at the base I squeeze on the upstroke and this forces more precum out.

Using the same finger, I scoop it up, then looking Lisa in he eyes, I place my finger in my mouth and suck it clean.

"Fuuuuccccckkkk" is about all she can say as her body shudders. I am pretty sure she just had an orgasm.

My balls have been neglected this whole time, so I take one hand and grasp my sack and pull it down taut. It's warm enough that the skin is relaxed and stretches easily. I roll my cum heavy balls in my hand and pull the skin tight around them as I do.

Pulling my sack down causes my cock to follow, which brings a giggle from the couch, so I do that a couple of times. Then taking my hands completely away, I use my Kegel muscles to make it dance on it's own.

I am thoroughly enjoying this, but after two previous Jack off sessions my skin is a little sensitive so I ask Desy for some lube.

"Sure," She says, "But hands off while I am gone." She adds.

I place my hands on my thighs and as she walks away I pull them open a little further and flex my Kegel muscles once again.

This new position shows off my anus to Debbie and Lisa and while flexing causes my dick to bounce, it also causes my anus to wink.

Debbie notices immediately and says, "Be careful Bill, I may just be tempted to stuff something in that hole of yours."

Just for fun I wink it a couple more times. Debbie is now biting her lip and her eyes are heavily lidded, a sure sign of her arousal.

Desy walks back in and hands me a bottle of lube and sits down.

"What did I miss?" she asks.

"Well Bill was just showing us his asshole and it was winking, so I think maybe it wants to play too. Got any toys he can use?" Debbie responds.

"Oh, he has his own collection, but not today." Desy tells her.

I never expected our personal life to be shared so openly, and it must have shown on my face.

Desy sees my shocked look and tells me, "Don't act so surprised Bill, we share everything and compare notes. They already know I pound your ass with my Feeldoe and how much you beg for it!"

I must have completely zoned out at the sudden revelations that my most private moments are not private. Desy was snapping her fingers in front of me saying, "Bill, lube, jerk, repeat. Remember."

I open the cap and squeeze some onto the head of my clock, allowing it to trickle down as I close the cap and set the bottle next to me.

Watching it run down the shaft, I catch it just before it touches my balls. I work it all around, and the entire shaft is now slick and glistening. I resume a steady up and down stroking motion and survey the scene in front of me.

Lisa has her hand buried in her shorts, Debbie is rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants, her large camel toe clearly visible. Desy is idly running her finger across her distended nipples.

I realize she must have removed her bra when she got the lube. Looking into her eyes, she mouths, "Thank you".

I wink at her and get back to my task.

I add a little more lube to my hands and rub them together. While I have one hand sliding up and down my cock, I reach up tweak my nipple with the other. Grabbing it tightly I pull out as far as I can.

I love my nipples pulled and that almost makes me cum.

"Easy there, I didn't give you permission yet" Desy warns.

Then to the others, "I could probably give Bill an orgasm just from playing with his nipples, they have a direct link to his pecker".

"Speed it up Bill I want to see some serious jerking, I want you to jerk it so hard we get to see those balls bounce around." Desy commands.

Granting her wish I grip my cock solidly and begin to pull as fast as I can. This gives her the desired effect and causes my balls to fly up and down. They are bouncing off the front of the chair, up to my hand and back down again with each furious stroke.

I cannot sustain this for very long, and since I have given Desy enough private shows she knows my limits pretty well. Seeing my balls begin to pull up is a tell take sign. Noticing this Desy tells me to slow down and lightly run my fingers around the shaft, but don't touch the head.

I slowly glide my slick fingers up and down the shaft and resume playing with my balls. Pulling them out from their tight confines. I am looking from face to face of the women seated in front of me.

They are all pulling, tweaking or rubbing some erogenous point on their body, Lisa looks closer to orgasm than I am.

Desy follows my eyes and sees the same thing I do. "You guys ready to see Bill squirt his spunk?" She asks.

"Fuck yeah!" from Debbie.

"Oh my god please let him cum I need to see it!" from Lisa.

"Ok Bill, when ever you are ready, let it fly."

I was ready!

I had been going at it for nearly 20 minutes and between the erotic nature of being fully exposed performing such a private act and watching three women across from me playing with themselves my balls were ready to burst.

I reached up, pulled on a nipple, gripped my cock tight and began a steady top to bottom, back and forth stroke guaranteed to take me over the edge quickly.

Within 30 seconds I had reached the point of no return. I dropped my legs to he floor, arched my hips off the chair and pointed my cock straight up.

The first shot streaked down my shaft so hard and fast it was almost painful. It exited my pee hole with such force it flew about 3 feet into the air.

The hang time was amazing and just as it landed on my chest with an audible "splat" a second equally forceful volley launched from my cock. This followed the same trajectory and added to the puddle on my chest. Two more shots of equal volume but less force followed, ending with a slow stream flowing out and over my hand.

As this was going on, I heard Lisa shriek. I was barely able to focus but I was able to see that she had her shorts unzipped and it looked as if her whole hand was shoved into her cunt. Her hand was moving furiously, and she was watching me through squinted eyes trying not to miss a thing.

I saw Debbie lurch forward pressing both hands tight to her crotch.

When I look at Desy she has a nipple in each hand and has her legs pinched tightly together.

I am idly stroking my softening cock, rubbing my cum into the skin as the girls begin to calm down.

"Wow!" Is all we hear from Lisa.

Debbie looks a bit embarrassed. Getting up from the couch she has a very evident wet spot covering the crotch of her yoga pants.

She is pretty much running to the door. Stopping just long enough to say, "Thank you Desy, and oh my god, thank you Bill. My husband isn't going to know what hit him when I get home." And with that she is out the door.

Lisa is still slouched on the couch unashamedly with her hand still in her unzipped shorts. Her hand is still moving around inside her panties.

"You can stay and take care of things as long as you want, but I'm taking Bill back to bed and I'm going to ride his face till one of us passes out." Desy tells Lisa.

With that Desy grabs my hand and pulls me out of the chair dragging me to the bedroom.

She wasn't kidding. Pushing me back on the bed she rips her shorts off, climbs on the bed and plants her soaked cunt right on my mouth. I dive right in and within seconds she is squirting her nectar into my mouth and all over my face.

She is usually too sensitive after an orgasm, so I slowed down, but she was especially horny and told me to keep going. I grabbed her hips and sucked her hard clit between my lips. It only took about 30 more seconds and she was again squirting hot juice into my mouth. I clamped my mouth to her sex and sucked while sawing my tongue across her clit until she screamed and fell off me onto the bed.

Desy passed out from the intensity of her orgasm, so I covered her with the sheet and headed into the bathroom to wash up.

I stayed naked when I exited the bedroom figuring Lisa had let herself out. I was shocked when I saw her sitting at our dining room table looking a little sheepish.

Seeing the question on my face Lisa says. "I was about to leave, but wanted to say thank you before I left. Bill that was the most sexual thing I have ever seen, thank you so much for sharing that most intimate moment with me, with us."

She leaned in to hug me and we both realized I was hard again.

Pulling me tight to her my cock flattened between us, she whispers in my ear, "I rubbed two more out listening you pleasure Desy and I'm going to go home and get out my biggest dildo and abuse my cunt until I pass out."

Her warm breath in my ear and her description of her actions caused my cock to throb between us. Backing away she runs her fingers down my chest and across my twitching erection and says, "I hope to see more of this and watch you masturbate for us again."

Leaving me panting, she turns and walks out our back door.

I head to the bedroom not wanting to let my record setting 4th erection of the day go to waste.

Desy is just rousing as I walk in the bedroom door.

Looking at my midsection she asks, "What's gotten in to you today?"

"I'll tell you later, right now I want to put this to use". I say, pointing to my hard-on.

"Come on in baby, the waters hot" she tells me while spreading her legs.

I slide right in to her creamy tunnel and begin to pound away. Desy is bucking back at me on her way to her own orgasm. Her slick walls are gripping me tight and my pubic bone is pounding her clit.

We both quickly crash over the edge, her pussy grabbing me tight and my cock swelling even more as I deposit another albeit smaller load into her pussy.

"Wow, what got into you? Not that I'm complaining."

"After you fell asleep I walked out to the kitchen and Lisa was there sitting at the table. She told me she had more orgasms listening to us and then told me about going home and abusing herself with her biggest dildo. Well that made me hard again and I didn't want it to go to waste."

"Lucky me." She giggled pulling me in for a kiss.

"You must have got her good, her biggest dildo is unrealistically huge. She only gets it out when her husband has been gone for awhile or she's super horny!"

"Maybe we can get her to show it to you sometime, since you shared so much with her."

"I'd really like that!" I reply.

"I wouldn't mind seeing it myself, she has told me about it lot's of times."

We got up shortly after that and showered. She got dressed while I remained naked.

Going into the kitchen to figure out dinner she said, "I kind of like this arrangement, I think you should be naked at all times while in the house."

"Fine with me, you know I enjoy being naked." I respond.

"Even with the way people walk in unannounced?" she asked.

"All the better after today." I tell her. "If those days will be like today I would gladly become the neighborhood maid."

And that's how I went from 'Naked Hubby' to 'Naked Maid'.

12