All Comments on 'Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

It is so good to have a new story from you, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omg, just love your newest story!

7 pages of bliss! i love your work and this new story is so over the top. great story line and love that is in the romance section. we are both into the exhibitionist lifestyle and your story conjuers up some interesting rp's in the near future! please write more! jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

As with all your writing, I love the way you have a loving couple evening the playing field. It isn't out of anger or retribution, it is out of mutual love, desire and respect. This is what I desire (especially the pegging in other stories). Thank you for more material for my fantasies. Oh, I am a man desiring this type of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

A thought provoking story, educational and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
12/03/16

Enjoying every word. Should let your female friends see Sam's sexy naked body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Your next story should include Deidre convincing Sam to let her show the video to some women she knows.

Then finally convincing Sam to actually participate in a CFNM party!

Please write more, an excellent story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great subject, fun story, but...

Great topic, fun story, but I was a bit put off by the constant reminders of boundaries. Look but don't touch, and the guy only winds up getting naked for his own wife...

I hope this story line goes farther, with her sharing her husband's body with other women. Maybe they won't touch him - but it would be great if he could masturbate for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really great story!

It would be really nice of you to continue to write this story! I also like the idea of Deidre presenting her absolutely naked husband to other clothed women he will never see naked. Showing the video to others is also exciting and embarrassing. However, I would even suggest letting the others take their own nude pictures and videos of Deidre's husband. And please describe Sam's feeling (embarrassed, aroused, thrilled, humiliated, excited) and the whole fun the women have.

What's about teasing him by announcing to publish the sexy videos (e.g. in the web)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A game ....

But a dangerous game .

Long term consequences for relationships .

Not to mention - payback .

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Good writing

I usualy like something less soft but I'm surprised this story has turned me on.

marinescu314marinescu314over 6 years ago
must be an old/lonely lady writing about things she never experienced

in her life

boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I always find it so funny that men who go to watch female strippers are automatically dubbed "perverts", "sickos", " degenerates", " bastards" etc etc etc. Their wives or girlfriends talk about them with distaste & scorn.

When women go to see male strippers, then it's perfectly ok. They scream, shout, paw the men and totally lose control. They aren't branded perverts as " it's just fun".

This is just the duality and discrimination in our society. The misandrists are rubbing their hands with glee. Regards.

Intrepid47Intrepid472 months ago

My wife has no idea how much I enjoy the thought of CFNM, and your "documentary" story had me thinking that THIS might be a great way to introduce the topic!

There's "vulgar" descriptions, sure. But really you've exquisitely written a love-fueled weekend getaway of husband and wife who discover shared but secret desires by happenstance as they watch a controlled, directed dialogue about a topic directly related to their sex lives.

Thank you for writing as well as you do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous