All Comments on 'Naked Model'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Wellcome back!

You were very much missed, I was very sorry to hear of your health problems and I'm glad you're working to get past them. About that I wish you much luck and strength. About your work, this short piece was very appetizing and I can't wait to read more, any kind/any category.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the story very much. Thomas is an asshole. She deserves someone better. Now that she has discovered the triggers to great sex, she should dump that dick and start enjoying her body freedom.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
I liked the story

I am glad you are feeling better now. It will be wonderful to see you continue your earlier stories. Thanks.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 5 years ago
YES

First, glad you are back, and your problems are better. I was wondering about the stories. I am glad to hear you are back to working on them.

Thanks as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*

Great writing once more! Loner Mentalist again pls 🙏🏽

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

finish loner mentalist plz

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

During Covid I lost my job as a waitress. I scoured the want adds but there really wasn’t much available at that time. One of the jobs that was available was for a figure model. I was in pretty good shape and wasn’t that bashful about my body so I called the number in the ad and went in for the interview. When I went in, I was interviewed by an older gentleman who made it clear that there was nudity involved, and I would have to show him my body. I got undressed down to my underwear. He then said I would have to take off my bra and asked if I was shaved. I then took off my bra and panties. He quickly checked me out and said he could use me for the job coming up. We then discussed money, and the offer was very generous and would help me pay my rent. He explained that I would be modeling for a small group of men . There would be no physical contact and the pictures that were taken were for personal use only but I would have to be totally exposed. While I was apprehensive, I couldn’t pass on that much money at this time. He told me to come in the next week and bring a bathing suit with me. I showed up the following week. And he showed me to the dressing room and told me to put on the bathing suit. I then went to the studio where there were five men with cameras. They laid me on the bed and started taking some photographs. I was then told to remove my top. They had me take various poses mostly involving, pushing up my breasts and playing with my nipples and I actually felt kind of sexy and my nipples were very very hard. They then told me to take off my bathing suit bottoms. They took a lot of pictures and told me to spread my legs wide. they all took turns coming up very close and taking shots of my open pussy. They had me open my lips wide and play expose and touch my clit a little. I was totally turned on, and my pussy was soaking wet. They had me get on one fours and took pictures of at every angle I noticed several of them had raging hard ons. This lasted for about half an hour and I was told that the session was over. I went in and got dressed, and he came in and paid me, he also gave me some extra money that were tips from all the photographers. He asked me if I wanted to go back again the following week, but this would involve some physical contact. While I was turned on, I was not quite ready for that although I did go home and masturbated I have played with myself thinking about this experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...