Naked Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once outside, she noticed the people walking on the street. She couldn't quite put her finger on what was different from the way they had always been, but there was something new about them now. She rummaged through her purse to find her phone and text her boyfriend to come pick her up early. She couldn't bear to have the other people at the show start coming out and looking at her and hiding their smiles behind their hands as they whispered among themselves.

A limo honked and pulled up in front of her. The tinted window rolled down and a familiar voice called out, "Get in, babe!"

Never before had Jessica been so happy to see her boyfriend Thomas. She climbed in to sit beside him and leaned over to give him an appreciative kiss on the cheek. He was on the phone, as always, and all but brushed her efforts aside.

"To dinner, Sir," asked the driver.

Thomas nodded and the limo slowly pulled away to wend its way though the downtown traffic. One of the best parts of being Thomas' girlfriend was that they always dined in the best spots in town, where everyone could see her and envy her. Of course, many envied him for having her on his arm, but that was just the way it went. She certainly didn't mind it.

Their relationship wasn't one of great passion. Thomas had never made her feel the way walking topless down the runway had. Not even when he had given her that necklace from Tiffany's, complete with matching earrings. She had gone down on him for the first time that night. He had come in her hair and rolled over to fall asleep without returning the favor.

Even now, Thomas was talking about stock options on the phone with yet another of his boring friends and completely ignoring her.

She shifted her weight in the seat and found that her fresh panties were damp. Her clit was again slipping out of its hood to rub against them. She wished she didn't have her bra on, so she could rub her nipples against her blouse. A small moan escaped her lips. She could see the driver's eyes dart to the rear mirror for just an instant.

She froze in her seat. The tingles were going up and down her ribs and the insides of her arms. Could she...?

She rubbed her thighs together and definitely felt electricity shoot outwards from her groin. The heat was spreading across her skin anew. Her fingers splayed upon the leather seats as she ran her hands up and down, wishing she could rub her flesh instead. She rubbed her legs together shamelessly. The sensations made her whole body writhe in her seat. She missed the sensations she had felt upon her breasts while she had been on the catwalk. A hand crept up and touched her stomach. Why not? She smiled, relaxed into the seat and purred.

Her hand climbed up over her taut stomach until it reached her breasts. She circled one bra cup and then the other. She hefted the bra cup through her blouse and gasped at the feeling before she started kneading the cup. Her other hand also crept across fabric-encased flesh until it came to a small mound. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

Thomas' voice changed pitch and she realized she was interrupting his phone call by squeezing his junk. She hadn't even noticed where her hand had snuck off to.

Their eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity. She would have given anything for him to get off the phone and do her, right then and there.

"I'll have," Thomas squeaked into the phone and then cleared his throat. "I'll have to call you later." He hung up and set the phone aside. Emboldened by his move, Jessica gave his junk another squeeze. He groaned and pushed a button.

Jessica heard a soft whirr and looked over to see the partition going up. A part of her regretted that the driver wouldn't be able to see them. This thought gave her pause.

Thomas turned to her fully and then his hands were all over her. His mouth was ravaging hers and she couldn't think under the onslaught of sensations. Unlike any time before, her skin was alive. Every touch was blared into her brain, preventing her from thinking about anything else.

Her blouse was ripped open and her breast kneaded through her lucky bra. She gasped and writhed against him. His hands rushed from one part of her to the next, but she didn't mind. They felt great anywhere they went. Her whole body felt like it was on fire.

Thomas tugged on her skirt and she got up on her elbows to allow him to pull it all the way up. He pulled her panties down with no ceremony and reached down to undo his zipper. She lay panting as she watched him gingerly pull out his manhood. She had never looked forward to it before. When he looked up at her face, she felt herself smiling.

He pulled her ass to the edge of the seat and lined himself up with her. He smiled and pushed inside. He gasped in amazement as his dick smoothly sheathed itself inside her pussy. "God, you're wet!"

Jessica was too far gone to reply. The full feeling in her pussy was unlike any she had ever felt before. Sparks were flying from her groin and making all of her muscles convulse. He started thrusting in and out and her body responded to each motion. Her whole body seemed like a balloon he was pumping fuller and fuller of something. She felt like she was going to burst at any moment.

He bent down and kissed her. His tongue slipped past her lips and she let go in the face of the double penetration. The dam burst and her whole body started convulsing with pleasure. Flashes of light exploded in her brain as a sensation of red hot pinpricks ran up her spine. An incoherent scream rushed out of her mouth and into his.

Thomas pulled his face back and watched the beet red color spread across her skin as she came. "Holy fuck!" He paused his thrusts to enjoy the convulsions of her pussy against his cock. He couldn't wait for them to finish and his body went on autopilot, thrusting away as he climbed to his own peak.

Jessica's whole being seemed to twist in a furnace of pleasure as Thomas pounded away at her sensitive pussy. She could feel every tiny ridge and vein of his cock as it rubbed against every inch, every millimeter of her most delicate flesh. Barely had the first explosion of pleasure subsided before another took its place, making her scream out yet again.

She was vaguely aware of Thomas' triumphant roar above her. All that existed for her was the ecstasy. She lost track of time as the hard cock inside of her forced her body to yield to pleasure over and over again.

At last, she became aware of Thomas' customary groan. She felt him twitching inside of her and this time, those twitches made her twitch through yet another orgasm. When she came down from the high, Thomas was lying atop her, breathing into her chest, right between her titties. She felt a drop of his sweat come off his brow and land on her bosom. It made her shiver pleasantly. She never wanted this feeling to end. Her hands slid up to run through his hair. His softening cock slipped easily out of her pussy and she gasped softly at the sensation.

The car jolted a few times in quick succession. Thomas raised his head and looked outside. "We're here," he gasped and rolled off her. She missed his weight. He hurriedly put away his cock and zipped up. "Get yourself cleaned up, girl! This isLorenzo's, not a drive-in burger joint!"

She rolled her eyes. How did hot Thomas of a moment ago vanish so quickly? She pulled up her panties and got as presentable as she could, all without his help. He glared at her and muttered for her to hurry up already. She was tugging her clothes back into place even as she was walking into the restaurant. The thought of people seeing her and figuring out what she had been doing in the limo made another wave of heat blossom across her skin. Lorenzo's was a high class eatery and no one gave her the feeling of being watched like she had gotten at the fashion show.

Dinner passed as was customary for the two of them together. Thomas fielded several phone calls and stuffed his face in the time between sentences. She picked at her food. Her thoughts kept turning to the limo and the amazing experience.So, that's what an orgasm feels like, she thought. She was pretty sure that was also a multiple orgasm she had experienced. She felt a twinge of regret for not having one sooner. She also felt silly that she had thought she had had them already. Sure, sex without an orgasm was nice, but with one, it was a trip to the moon.

After dinner finally ended, they got back into the limo and drove to Thomas' penthouse. He leered at her the whole drive over, but she didn't feel it anymore. It had come and gone. It had been nice, very nice, and she'd like to have it again, but she wasn't feeling it now.

Thomas didn't seem to notice. He murmured how hot she was and ran his hand up and down her bare leg. When he reached her panties, he seemed insulted she wasn't wet again. Then he smiled. "Never mind, I haven't recovered yet, either."

They arrived too soon and the doorman opened the door for them, greeting them with a cheerful, "Good Evening, Mister Harcourt. Miss Robinson."

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Thomas pressed his key card against the console and the elevator rushed straight towards the penthouse. He wasted no time in wrapping her up in his arms. His mouth slobbered all over her face, chin and the side of her neck. She nearly twisted out of the way when he salivated into her ear.

The elevator dinged and came to a stop. This did not deter Thomas. He pulled her out with him and pushed her towards the living room couch. Usually they only had sex in the bedroom, or bathroom, but Thomas seemed unable to contain himself any longer. He bent her over the back of the couch and pressed his erection against her soft ass. His hands ran all over her body and she wished they had a greater effect on her. She feigned a few moans, as usual.

"Let me look at you," Thomas whispered and pulled her upright. He flicked on the lights and guided her to the middle of the living room. He undressed her hurriedly. She assisted as best she could, more out of concern for the health of her joints than out of passion. He took off her bra and kneaded her titties uncomfortably. "So hot. So hot." He bent down to kiss them.

She feigned a few more moans of excitement. He kissed down her tummy until he got to her panties. He took a deep sniff and then paused to look up at her. She felt her face turn red. She was as dry as ever, but now he had seen the difference. Would he notice? Be mad at her? Could she make him forget that had ever happened?

He grinned like a wolf and slowly pulled her panties down, maintaining eye contact the whole time. "I know what you need," he said.

She leaned on his shoulders to step out of her panties and remained completely bare before him. He was still dressed.

"You just need a little encouragement," he said and winked. With that, he leaned in and gave her pussy lips a long, hard lick, as if he was eating ice cream.

Jessica's body flinched with genuine discomfort and she barely managed to suppress her groan of pain and turn it into one of delight.

"Yeeeaaah," he said, smiling. "There you go. That's it!"

He got up and gave her a French kiss. Her lips nearly curled downwards at the thought of where his tongue had just been.

He kneaded her ass and then turned her around. "I want you now!" He walked her to the full length window and placed her arms against the glass. "Brace yourself!"

She heard his zipper and drew a deep breath. Despite this being fairly standard for their lovemaking, it felt somehow wrong this time. She had no time to muse on things. The fingers of one of his hands clawed into the flesh of her hip and the other positioned his cock at her dry entrance.

She drew a deep breath and forced herself to relax as the other hand grabbed her other hip. Thomas began to push into her and her body went up on tiptoes. He kept pressing and soon her titties were up against the glass.

"Come on," he groaned.

Jessica's brow creased. Her eyes darted around, seeking help, afraid that Thomas would become angry. They settled on a face. She gasped and started. The move was enough to allow Thomas to penetrate her by over an inch.

Thomas groaned in delight.

Jessica's mouth fell open. There was a face before her eyes. It was on the balcony of the penthouse across the street. That building was a floor lower than Thomas', so they normally never even saw it, but pressed up against the glass as she was, she could see it clearly.

And the smiling man standing on the balcony could definitely see her. He proved it by raising his steaming mug to her in salute and smiling.

Jessica stared at the man with bulging eyes. Her fingers tried to claw the glass for purchase to do...what?

Thomas pushed deeper inside her and her breath exploded out of her lungs. She felt her skin heat up to an incredible level. It was like she was burning from head to toe. Her nipples were hard as bullets. The glass was unyielding against them. Her body started squirming uncontrollably. She didn't know if she wanted to get away from Thomas, or from the lech across the street.

The man across the street took a sip from his mug and continued to stare at her unabashedly. She could feel his eyes rove up and down her body. She gasped again as she understood. She didn't want to get away. She wanted more. She braced herself against the window properly and pushed her ass back against Thomas.

"Yeah, baby," Thomas exclaimed as he bottomed out inside her hot, wet sheath.

Jessica stared off into the distance as her ass slapped back into the clothed hips of her boyfriend. His cock was again setting off explosions in her pussy. The flashes of heat and light radiated outwards, setting off pleasurable convulsions. She lost control of her body as it climbed towards the peak of pleasure. The only thing she controlled was her gaze. She couldn't bring herself to lock eyes with the man on the balcony. She stared off into the distance at an angle at which she could see, out of the corner of her eye, that he was indeed looking at her still. She was rutting away like an animal, while a stranger was watching her.

And she was enjoying it with every fiber of her being. She knew she should be ashamed. She knew she would be, but that was later. Now was pleasure. Now was passion. Now was ecstasy.

All too soon, Thomas finished with a groan. His contractions pushed her over the edge and she screamed her satisfaction aloud. She imagined even the man that was watching her could hear her. She didn't care. She was cumming for the second time in her life. The second time in a day.

Her legs gave out, trembling under the onslaught of ecstasy and Thomas had to press her whole body against the glass to keep her from falling with his dick still inside of her. The thought of her whole body being pressed against the window, as if she was being watched under a magnifying glass, set off another explosion of pleasure in her head.

Finally, Thomas pulled out of her still twitching body and let her slide down the glass.

When she caught her breath, she lifted her eyes and found herself an inch away from his manhood, all soft and slimy from her juices. A wave of revulsion crossed over her and she covered her tits as she rolled away and jogged to the bathroom.

Thomas leaned against the window to catch his breath. He didn't know what the hell had gotten into his girlfriend today, but he definitely liked it. He had been on the lookout for a replacement, cause he was getting fed up with her frigid bitch act, but now...

A dopey grin spread across his face. This was the kind of girlfriend he wanted. The kind he deserved. No fucking begging and hour-long foreplay for him. No, sirree, not for a winner like him. His girls get wet on command and cum quicker than him.

He caught motion out of the corner of his eye. Some douchebag was on the balcony of the building across the street, which was naturally lower than his building, and he was saluting Thomas with a mug in his hand. Thomas frowned. The man laughed and shook his head to himself before going back inside his own penthouse.

Thomas gasped and reached down to put his cock away. He zipped up. His fists clenched. He was going to find out who that douchebag was and punish him for daring to stare at him and his girlfriend going at it...up against the glass...

A sudden flash of rage came over him. Jessica must have seen this asshat and not said anything about. She had just kept on letting Thomas fuck her brains out, even as they were being watched.

Thomas looked off into space. There was something he was missing. He knew better than to ignore his hunches, no matter how they came to him. His brilliance is what brought him to the heights where he belonged. What was it that he was missing?

He rushed over to his laptop and logged on. There had been something Jessica had been harping on about for the last week or so. He parsed through his calendar and there it was. The fashion show Jessica had done earlier this afternoon had been some avant-garde thing and it featured...topless models.

Thomas quickly loaded the online gallery, using Jessica's work password. There they were, dozens of topless models posing and walking. He leered at them, thinking which one would be his next, but then remembered what he was doing. He scrolled down to her photos.

It was unmistakable. She was horny as fuck in those photos. That was why she had jumped his bones in the limo.

He chuckled aloud. He had a girlfriend who was a model and she got off on being seen naked by other people.

"Fuck, yeah!"

He grabbed the mouse and tapped away at the laptop. It was time to book a surprise weekend getaway to a nudist beach.

******

Sorry I've been inactive for so long, I had a lot of health problems. You can read up on that on my creator profile. I'm back now and intend to continue my long-running stories that are without an ending right now. First up is "A Loner Mentalist", then "Boy Sorceress", then "Dream Drive: Yuri".

12