Naked on Campus

Story Info
Having to pay the consequences for being caught.
810 words
3.8
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrexscar
Wrexscar
12 Followers

Nude on campus

A.N

Inspired by a photo which I was going to upload as part of the story. Only issue I don't own the photo.

xxx

It was the most daring thing Sarah had ever done.

She leaned over her boyfriend, her bare knees on the sticky material of his passenger seat, her head over his crotch close enough to smell his musk as her fingers fumbled with his zip.

They had been making out for ten minutes, it had got hot and heavy. They were both turned on. Sarah had let him touch her breasts for the first time. She groaned at the contact. Why had no told her it would feel so good. She'd watched as he'd had to adjust himself.

"Please baby, please suck it baby. I'll get blue balls. They will hurt so much, please baby."

He had begged and whined. Promised he loved her. Promised her anything.

So she moved onto her seat and reached for his belt. She wanted this as much as he did but she wanted to keep her image as a good girl.

That was when everything had started to go wrong. There was a bang on the window. Sarah looked round. It was campus security.

"Get out of the car now." The large black women had demanded her uniform that could be mistaken as police from a distance struggled to contain her ample frame.

Trembling in fear Sarah got out. Head bowed, waiting. The security ignored her for the moment.

"What the hell are you doing here? This is an all female campus. I've got your registration logged now if we see you on site again we'll seize your car. Now get off my site."

Sarah watched as her boyfriend disappeared off site, wheels spinning, engine redlining. No backwards glance for her. Only his own freedom.

"So slut, what shall we do with you?"

"I"m I'm not a slut." She stuttered.

"Really? Giving your boyfriend a blowjob in public, either you're a slut or a whore. How much you charge? Five dollars a suck? Is that what you are a five dollar whore." The security guard mocked her.

"No ma'am."

"I believe you, dear. I know you're just a dirty slut not a filthy whore. But what shall I do with you?'

Sarah was crying softly now. This couldn't get worse.

"If I make it official, well that's you gone. Bye bye college, bye bye future. But I have leeway. A short sharp shock. An immediate punishment and nothing will get on your record."

Sarah had been crying openly when she thought she might be expelled, clung to this new idea like a drowning woman to a life preserver.

"I'm sorry. I'll do anything, please don't report me."

"Well my little slut I think you need to be ashamed of yourself. So it's the walk of shame back to your dorm."

"Yes, yes thank you I'll go now."

"Wait. How will everyone know you're a slut? Yes, you are walking back but your doing it naked."

Sarah couldn't believe her ears. Naked? She had avoided all sports growing up so she wouldn't shower with other girls. No one had seen her naked since she was a little child. She started to shake and cry.

"Walk of shame or we go see the Dean. Choose now."

Sarah slowly, agonisingly, pulled her top over her head and then peeled down her denim shorts. She looked at the security guard, while covering herself, one hand between her legs, the other across her breasts.

"Did I stutter, slut? Naked."

Her hands were shaking and it took her three attempts to unclip her bra. When it came time to remove her briefs she considered expulsion. After all her parents would only disown her. The other thought that bothered her why did the gusset stick as she pulled it off her. Why was she wet?

"Give me your phone slut."

She handed over her aging flip phone. All she could afford.

"Don't close it, it's an open line to me. If other security sees you and tries to arrest you can hand them the phone, I'll explain the situation now, pick up your clothes take off those heels and go."

She tried to dart but she kept dropping her clothes. So she had to walk, and had to accept the stares of her fellow students. Had to take the names.

She began to agree with them she was a slut because why else were her nipples hard and her legs slick with her own juices. Why else was she planning to take the long way back through the quad if this wasn't the best feeling in the world?

She wondered when she could do it again.

A.N.

My only payment for this is the dopamine hit when people like it. Thank you for your time.

Wrexscar
Wrexscar
12 Followers