Naked on the Ohio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was close to exploding once again when she stopped Darrell and told him she wasn't ready to come, she wanted him to fuck her pussy. Jane got up off the seat as Darrell got out of the floorboard and sat on the seat. Jane swung her leg over Darrell's lap and impaled her sex hole on Darrell's hard ridged dick. Jane then proceeded to ride Darrell, grinding her clit into Darrell's groin as her pussy was being pounded.

While Ellen and Jane were playing with Jane's breasts, Darrell cupped Jane's butt cheeks and worked one finger around and tried to enter into Jane's butt hole. At Jane gasped and was tense, making entry for Darrell's finger to difficult. Darrell then stuck his finger into Janes pussy to get lubrication, then slowly and gently continued to work his finger into her ass, Jane eventually relaxed her muscles and Darrell was able to work his whole finger into her and began finger fucking her tight ass, sending yet another set of sensations through Jane's vagina walls.

Ellen again got involved in the action by reaching around Jane and cupping one of Jane's breasts and tweaking her nipple, causing Jane to gasp as she held Ellen's hand to her breast.

As Darrell continued fucking both her pussy with his dick and her asshole with his finger, Jane started quietly moaning and telling Darrell how good it felt to have something in both holes. As Jane's orgasm approached, her moaning increased and then erupted into a very vocal Aah, Aah, Aah, AAAHHHHH!!, with her throwing her head back and her mouth open in ecstasy. As Jane's orgasm receded, both Jane collapsed onto Darrell sexually satisfied, her passion spent..

Ellen on the other hand couldn't wait to fuck again and was telling me to hurry up and pull over so we can change drivers again. At Ellen's urging, I pulled over and the swap was made.

Ellen was more than ready for sex after watching Darrell and Jane's performance. Ellen took command knowing exactly what she wanted. As soon as I got out of the truck to change drivers, Ellen slid out my side of the cab and started pulling my clothes off. She had my shirt over my head in a flash, yanked down my shorts, pausing for a second to suck on my dick, then had me out of my shoes and told me to hurry up and get in the back.

Once in the truck, she told me sit up in the seat and then straddled me cowgirl style and sat on my dick facing me saying," I need a good fucking". Happy to oblige, I started sucking on her nipples and playing with her boobs as she rode my hard dick.

Looking down her body, I couldn't help notice how sexy Ellen's landing strip looked. It pointed right at her camel toe where my dick was engulfed in her warm wetness. Ellen not being the bashful type started to work her finger between her clit and my groin. As her sexual tension rose, Ellen leaned in and started to kiss me, opening her mouth and running her tongue along my lips signaling for me to open my mouth We French kissed, exploring each other's tongue's and mouths with an urgent passion.

As we fucked, Ellen made little whimpering sounds and as they grew in frequency, she ground her pelvis harder against me increasing the desire for each other between us. Close to coming, Ellen stopped me and climbed off my dick, saying she wanted me to eat her, then ride me reverse cowgirl and finish by coming in that position, with Jane participating.

Ellen laid down on the seat, I got in the floorboard and started to work my way up her thighs, kissing and licking as I went on my way to her pussy. Starting at her knees, I lightly traced with my tongue and lips a stimulating path up the inside of her thighs, ending just short of her camel toe and pussy lips. I then started the same action inside the other thigh, this time, lightly licking per pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, while breathing gently on it.

Ellen was gushing lubrication from her sex hole by now. Liquid was leaking out of her vagina, coating her lips and running down the crack of her butt and soaking the seat cover.

While I was concentrating on Ellen's pussy, Jane had been playing with Ellen's breasts, teasing first one nipple, then tweaking the other. Then reversing direction and starting over again,

By this time, Ellen was consumed with lust and was totally focused on sex. Just as I thought she was going to come, she raised herself off the seat and said "quick, fuck me now". "I really need to fuck".

I climb back up on the seat and set down, then Ellen proceeds to swing her leg over my lap, this time resulting in a reverse cowgirl position, facing Jane who was in the front seat looking at us.

Ellen impaled her pussy on my rod and started a slow but steady rhythm of pleasuring herself on it. Ellen then leans forward and pulls Jane to her for a deep tongue in mouth kiss, while both girls are fondling a breast of the other with one hand, while reaching down and rubbing each other's clit with the other hand.

I on the other hand reach around Ellen and finding her clit occupied by Jane, reach up and fondle the breast that Jane isn't playing with.

It isn't long before Ellen starts to whimper again, only occasionally at first, then becoming more frequent and louder as her orgasm comes closer.

As Ellen's orgasm crests and she rides it, she moves her head from side to side and with her nipples rock hard and her eyes glazed with lust and pleasure, she emits a Yelp and her body is shaken with a shudder as her orgasm explodes and goes through her body. Ellen then exhales like she had been holding her breath and collapses back on me.

As Ellen is having her orgasm, Jane has managed to get herself off one last time. As her wave of pleasure recedes, Ellen leans forward and embraces Jane in a kiss that can only be called passionate, as between two lovers.

...

Both girls are spent with their sexual appetites satisfied... For Now.

Having arrived home, it was unanimous when we decided we need to do this again before the summer was over.

12