Naked Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
199 Followers

"Well, we can get into a lot of problems. People here can be quite unreasonable. Besides,..."

"I will do anything to make it up," she said nervously and cut James off. "Maybe if you make me humiliate myself to teach me a lesson. Maybe if you make me get naked right now, then you will let me stay here!"

James never thought of that or even punishing her. He would never punish her. And of course, it never entered his mind to send her away. It was her house too as far as he was concerned.

But now the very thought of her getting naked right now in front of him turned him on, even though he shouldn't let her do this.

"Well,..."

She interrupted him again, "Uncle James, maybe if you take all my clothing and hide it away -- as punishment until I am good -- that I will learn my lesson."

He thought about this as he organized some things on the table. This was a new dimension! This was becoming part of an interesting game.

"Yes. I think that would be a good punishment."

"And if we go out, I can only wear my dress uniform from St. Andrews. That would be so humiliating that I will never do what I did today again. It would be a terrible punishment!! It would be so awful. Then, 'Uncle', would you let me continue to stay here?"

James decided to play along with this new "game". Of course, he had no intention of ever telling her to leave. But he wondered where all this would lead.

"Yes. Immediately get undressed right now. Everything!" he said, trying to act stern, but without being rude or angry. "And then march to your room and put your clothing in a suitcase. Even all your panties. If you are good, then I will give them back to you and you can continue to stay here."

In her role, Mandy tried to put on the face of one that was unhappy to be punished. However, she also could not hide an elation. This was so sexy! Her nipples were rock hard and she felt the familiar desire to touch her clit. She must have been so wet.

As he looked at her in anticipation as to whether this new "game" was going to continue beyond "verbal play", she began to unbutton the top button of her shorts. Standing in front of him, while he sat on the couch, she then unbuttoned her blouse and without looking at him took it off, as she draped it over the couch. She reached behind her, as she has now done hundreds of times, and undid the clasp of her bra. She let it fall to the floor.

She looked at him.

"No, Mandy," he said calmly but sternly. "You must take everything off."

"Everything?"

"Yes."

She looked down and undid the top button of her tight denim shorts. She then started to pull the zipper down. Her pink panties could be seen underneath.

She looked up at him as if she were awaiting a reprieve and he would tell her to stop.

"Everything," he said.

She clasped both sides of her shorts and pulled down while she wriggled her sexy hips to help ease the tight shorts and panties off. Once they cleared her hips, she let go of the fabric, and both her shorts and panties fell to the ground with gravity, accumulating in a small pile around her ankles.

She stepped out of them.

"Turn around," he said.

She obeyed him.

"Keeping your legs straight," he said. "I want you to bend down slowly and pick up only your panties."

She bent down knowing that her pussy would be less than a meter from him. He had a clear view between her cheeks and her slit. When she stood up, she turned and looked at him.

"Now do the same, and pick up your shorts."

She picked up her shorts in the same manner.

"Do you like being naked?"

"No."

"Are you embarrassed and humiliated?"

"Yes."

"Good. You shall be humiliated like this for a long time."

She put her head down, playing the role of a humiliated girl that had been bad and deserving of punishment.

Of course, she did not answer him honestly. He knew this. He knew that instead of making her embarrassed, it had the effect of turning her on beyond belief. Not only was she excited about being naked in front of him, but it was his calm commands and her submission that drove her to new heights of erotic experience.

--

"Now, go to your room and put all your clothing in the suitcase and bring it to me," he said. "I will put a lock on it so that you must stay nude until you have learned your lesson."

She continued the role-play and acted as if she was being scolded. In reality, she knew that James was also playing a role and was not angry with her.

She turned around so that her bum was facing him once again and then bent down to pick up her sandals on the floor. She knew that this once again exposed her hairless pussy to him. She knew that he would be able to see how excited and wet she was. She then walked to her room to carry out her task.

--

James remained on the couch. As he listened to Mandy opening and closing drawers in her room and hearing hangers moving in the closet, he wondered if he was going too far. Maybe this was turning into a crazy role-play that he should have stopped several minutes ago. He would never want to hurt Mandy in any way. He also didn't want to ruin their relationship.

However, the whole situation was the most erotic moment of his life. His cock was as hard as ever and he had a great desire to pull it out and masturbate right there.

--

After 15 minutes, she came back into the den rolling her large suitcase. At first, Jame's heart sank thinking that in reality she was pissed and was packing to leave. But, she was still completely naked and pushed the large red plastic suitcase in front of the couch.

"Here are all my clothes, 'Uncle' James," she said looking at him and then looking down at the floor.

"Very good," sternly. He tried to maintain appearances and his role in this new game. "Are you sure that included everything? Even your panties? Your punishment is that you won't be able to have any clothes at all."

She nodded but didn't say anything.

James stood up and fetched a suitcase padlock from the utility cabinet. He came back and locked the suitcase.

"I will put this in my office in the backroom," he said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said. She put one of her arms to hide her chest and she closed her legs tightly.

"You will get it back when you have learned your lesson. Do you agree?"

"Yes, 'Uncle' James. I was very bad today. I promise, I won't do it again," she said looking down at the floor.

"Then, put your hands at your side and stand naturally without closing your legs like that. To be fully humiliated, you can't hide your body."

She immediately did as he said. Her face was a bright red.

--

He finished locking the suitcase and rolled it down the hallway to the spare room. She heard him close the room and lock it. Leroy sat in the middle of the den and looked perplexed. He had no idea what these humans were doing. Why was his new companion completely naked like before and not playing their previous game of coming in and out of the apartment? He just watched her.

"My God, what have I gotten myself into?" she thought. "This is real."

But she felt a warm liquid start to drip down her legs. It was from her sexual excitement. She couldn't deny that this humiliation was so erotic that it was driving her mad.

"What would happen next? How long would I be naked like this? I hope I don't ruin my relationship with James and he thinks that I am too weird."

--

James came back to the den. He turned on the TV and tried to create the same situation as the previous night, but this time with Mandy completely naked.

"If you would like, you can watch some TV before dinner while I review some papers. Is that ok?"

"Oh, yes. Thank you, 'Uncle' James."

She sat on the floor and James sat on the couch. As before, Leroy came to her with his tail wagging. He felt that she was sad and simply tried to console her. He didn't understand this new game the humans were playing.

When she found a station that she wanted, she lay down on her tummy and supported herself with her elbows. Now nothing was covering her. Her legs were completely open and right in front of James. This was surreal. Not only had he never seen a naked girl as beautiful as Mandy, but he had never been in a situation like this.

In reality, Mandy was completely humiliated. But, she was enjoying every second of it. Even though she was behind her, she felt his gaze. She knew that he must be staring at her. She wondered what he was thinking. With Mandy totally exposed like this, he, like James, could only think about the jewel between her legs.

--

"Do you want to have dinner now?" he asked after a half hour. "What would you like me to make?"

Still, on the floor watching TV, she turned around and answered, "I thought we had a date to go to the Japanese restaurant?"

He looked at her slightly perplexed. "How are we going with you naked like that?"

She seemed disappointed. He felt like a real jerk. But this game was just too fun.

"I still have some clothing in my closet that my sister left here when she stayed with me," he said.

"Are you serious? What did she leave here?"

"Oh, just a few odds and ends -- a school uniform from the private school she attended a few t-shirts. But, I don't know, they probably might fit you. You are petite. "

"I could try them."

"But, you won't have any panties or a bra. You would have to go without them. You know that?"

"I deserve it, right? It will be more humiliating. You should punish me and make me go like that."

James stood up and went to his room. He couldn't hide the large bulge in his pants. Mandy heard him opening the closet and the bureau. He then returned with uniform from a private prep school, St. Andrews, and a plain white blouse.

"Try these on."

She thought just how small they were. She was petite, but these seemed a couple of sizes too small. It was a good thing that she was so skinny. She was sure the skirt would just fit around her waist, but the length would barely cover her. If she sat, it would ride up and reveal her nakedness underneath.

She stood up and took the clothes that were still on hangers. She draped the small blouse on the chair and took out the skirt, extended it, and then stepped into it. As she suspected, it covered her just below her bum. Any strange movement and her pussy would be completely visible even as she walked, never mind sitting.

"It fits perfectly," she said to her James. "Now hopefully the blouse fits."

She took the blouse off the hanger. She looked at it and remembered it. It had an insignia on the left side breast pocket. She then turned it around and undid the buttons. This was a very thin fabric and was meant to be used with a bra or camisole underneath. She put the shirt on. Good thing her body was ultra skinny, but it was short yet fit sufficiently well that it didn't look strange. Even though her breasts were small, they filled out the shirt and her nipples were on clear display.

"What do you think?" she said as she was dressed.

"You look amazing."

She smiled and looked down.

"So, can we go to the Japanese restaurant?"

"Mandy, are you sure that you want to do this?" he asked off-script from their game. "You don't have to if you don't want to. You know I would never make you... I mean, this is just...."

She cut him off abruptly. "Yes!! 'Uncle' James, you should punish me. I deserve it. This is part of my punishment for being a naughty girl," she quickly forced them back 'on-script'. "I need to be humiliated. Right?"

"Yes, you are right. You have been very disobedient, and you need to be punished."

She smiled back at him, making an indication that they were both in agreement on the rules of the game.

"Hopefully, somebody sees that you are not wearing anything underneath that short skirt," he added.

He gave her a very nice leather purse that she could use to carry what she might need to powder her nose or whatever. Also, it might come in handy later. Who knows?

--

14. The Price of Sushi

They arrived and entered the Japanese restaurant. Fortunately, the restaurant was dimly lit, so even though her nipples and bare chest could be seen through the shirt, it was dark enough that nobody noticed as they walked through many areas towards their table.

"Do you like the restaurant?"

"It is really nice," Mandy responded very enthusiastically. She had forgotten all about her embarrassing short skirt and tight nearly transparent blouse for the moment.

When they entered the dining area, the restaurant was filled with people and the tables were relatively close together. Their table was in the center.

She knew that when she sat down, she had to be careful because the fabric would ride up exposing her bare pussy underneath. But, even if she was careful, there simply was not enough fabric to cover her. If someone looked at her, they would notice that she was naked underneath.

They sat down. She draped the strap of her bag on the back of her chair.

"Sit with your legs open and pull your skirt up," James said in a low voice.

"What?" her eyebrows raised. "People will see me."

"That is the idea. It is your punishment, remember?"

"But,..." she tried to interject but was cut off.

"You do want to get your clothes back, don't you?"

She felt resigned and did as he said. In reality, she loved the fact that he was "forcing" her to do this. She craved being submissive and now it was happening.

Casually, she shifted position and lifted the skirt so that it was pulled up around her waist. Now, her bare bum was now sitting directly on the chair and her pussy was visible.

"Open your legs,"

She looked at him in disbelief, but obeyed, opening her legs so that each leg was nearly falling off opposite sides of the chair. Her hairless pussy was now on display in public. Her face was completely red.

They both loved it.

--

The waiter came and took the order. James was well-versed in Japanese food. He said that he came here often so knew what he liked. Many of the things he ordered were not even on the menu.

He said a few things in Japanese to the waiter. The waiter looked at Mandy. He bowed his head with reverence and respect and then turned back to James. Mandy took note of the fact that the waiter spoke in a soft voice and James responded in a softer voice than he normally speaks. It was at that moment, that Mandy took special notice of the serenity and silence in the restaurant despite it being filled with people. It is as if this were a code of honor between all the patrons.

After this introduction, James switched to English and started to order the food, perhaps in courtesy towards Mandy.

"We shall start with a miso soup with wakame seaweed and green onions to start," he said as the waiter wrote rapid notes in Japanese on his small pad of paper.

"Then, we shall have a grilled sun-dried mackerel accompanied by tofu flavored with ginger, a grated chunk of daikon radish, and some other green vegetables."

The waiter said something in Japanese. James responded in English.

"No, we should like the rice to be accompanied by turnip slices and a few pickled plums."

The waiter bowed and left quickly.

James turned to Mandy and smiled. "I hope you like what I ordered."

He then looked down at her legs and noticed they were closed. "You don't have your legs open!"

She quickly opened her legs as before and pulled up the material of the dress that now slightly covered her. They looked at each other and laughed.

"By the way, I didn't remember that you can speak Japanese so fluently, James?"

"It is a long story, but I lived in Tokyo with my grandparents when I was younger."

--

During the first course, while Mandy was sipping miso soup, she looked up and realized that a group of people opposite her at the other table had noticed that her legs were open and she was flashing her pussy to all the people in the restaurant. With an automatic reaction, she closed her legs.

"What are you doing?" James asked.

"What?"

"You closed your legs."

"People are looking at me over there."

James turned around and saw that three of the men and a woman on the other table were looking right at Mandy and talking amongst themselves, some with faces of disbelief. James turned back at Mandy and looked into her eyes.

"Only look at me, and open your legs," he said softly. "Also, undo two buttons of your shirt."

Mandy's eyes widened. After processing what he said. She continued to look straight into his eyes as she adjusted the fabric of her dress again so that it was hiked up around her dress. This time, she not only opened her legs but also spread them out on either side of the chair. As she continued to look at him, she unbuttoned the remaining two buttons. She then pulled the shirt open to reveal the outlines of her bare breast.

After doing this, she focused on eating looking down at her soup and if she looked up, she only looked at him.

"Unbutton two more buttons," he said.

She obeyed while she kept her legs open. She knew that not only the other table could see her pussy, but now her bare breasts were partially out of the blouse.

--

Mandy was so preoccupied with her nakedness, that she had lost the little appetite that she had. She picked at the grilled sun-dried mackerel, taking only one small bite, and had a few bites of the vegetables.

But their conversation was lively, and they had several glasses of wine.

"Aren't you going to have rice? Are you feeling ok?"

"I am perfect. I have never been happier in all my life, James."

This was incredible. She was showing herself to the entire restaurant, and they were genuinely having a great time lost in their small world. They talked silently about many topics and her latest stories.

--

At the end of the meal, James ordered Sake, which he drank in a flat porcelain saucer-like cup, called a "sakazuki". She tried a little from his cup but didn't like the taste.

When they were finished and were about to get up, the restaurant was still filled with people.

"Did you like the meal? You hardly ate anything."

"It was really good. I am full," she said, smiling at him. "I love being with you."

"I also love being with you."

There was a bit of silence as they looked at each other. James raised his hand to the waiter and asked for the bill. The waiter came with the bill and put it on the table. He looked briefly at Mandy's shirt that was still open exposing her chest but quickly turned away.

While James paid with his credit card, he spoke to the waiter in Japanese. The waiter responded then bowed his head and said a few words that seemed to show reverence. James answered him again and also bowed his head.

When the waiter left, Mandy asked, "What did you say to him?"

"I told him that very soon, you would be naked. I said that you were being punished and must be humiliated. I said in a moment you would take all your clothes off, put them in your bag, and would be completely naked. You would then walk with me slowly out of the restaurant. I asked him if this was ok and if he wouldn't mind. I also told him that if there were any problems, I would make the appropriate compensation."

Mandy looked at him with a blank stare. Nothing could have prepared her for this. But this had gone beyond her wildest imaginations.

"So, are you ready?"

Mandy looked at James with a blank expression. He couldn't be serious. Now, she would truly be humiliated. It wasn't just one or two people noticing her without panties, it would be more than a hundred people watching her get naked in a public restaurant.

But, she loved it. It was like a dream and a fantasy that had come true.

"Mandy, follow my instructions, OK?" he paused going off script a moment, "Are you ok with this?"

She simply nodded affirmatively, as if she were in a dream.

mandywoods
mandywoods
199 Followers