Naked Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Tomorrow, then! It's a date," he smiled and was genuinely pleased.

She continued to pick at the leaves of salad on her plate but left most untouched while they changed the subject to other topics. Mandy was animated telling him about her friends in the city and their typical outings in the Village and Soho. James could envision Mandy in that eclectic and artsy environment that suits her demeanor. As she spoke, he thought of how much he loved her personality.

--

5. Showing more than she should. Maybe?

After dinner, James suggested that if she wanted, she could watch some TV while he finished some work. He took out some papers that he had to review from his briefcase and sat on the couch.

"I think I will just put on my nighty," she said going to her room. "Do you mind, James?"

"No, not at all. Feel free to get comfortable. This is your house now."

Leroy followed closely behind Mandy as she went to her room. Within just a few hours, it seemed that Leroy had abandoned James for this newer, more beautiful companion.

Even though James didn't normally watch TV, he turned it on and left it on a channel that he thought she might like.

When Mandy emerged to the den, she was wearing a very thin nightly pajama. It was so thin that it was nearly transparent. James looked up. With the lamp behind her, as she moved, James realized that he could just make out her naked body underneath the fabric. She didn't even have panties.

"Hi, again. Are you sure the TV won't bother you? If you need to work, I can turn it off."

"No, not at all," he said as he realized that he had been looking at her body. "It is fine really."

She sat on the floor. Leroy followed her wagging his tail. She grabbed the TV remote and began surfing through stations. After finding something she liked, she changed her position so that she was lying down on her tummy on the carpet a couple of meters in front of James. Leroy licked her face and wagged his tail.

James remembered when he lived with them, that would watch TV like this six years ago. They would watch the TV together exactly like this. James would be on the couch and Mandy liked to lie on the floor. It was like time had been returned to those moments. But now Mandy was a young woman and had the body of a young woman, not a young girl, even if she was extremely skinny.

She shifted her position so that her legs were bent up moving back and forth. This had the effect of separating her legs slightly. Her bum was still covered with her thin nighty, but the fabric fell between her legs. With her legs swinging in the air.

James did all he could not look at her with erotic thoughts as she was lying right in front of him. He turned back to the paperwork that he had on his lap, then gazed at her, then again at his paperwork.

It was helpless. How could he concentrate with this amazing 22-year-old girl lying on the floor in front of him practically nude? Each time her legs moved back and forth, swinging in mid-air, he hoped the thin fabric would move so that he could get a peek of her naked pussy.

"James, pull yourself together," he scolded himself. "You shouldn't be looking at her like this! It's Jenny's daughter, for Christ's sake! If Jenny knew I was thinking of her daughter like this she would kill me."

But, Leroy continued to nudge her neck and wag his tail to play with her. He seemed to have forgotten all about James and was now focused on this new younger and more beautiful companion. She giggled as she pushed his muzzle away as the dog tickled her neck.

"Stop that, Leroy," she said, pushing him away playfully and giggling.

This only encouraged Leroy more. Now he walked around her, temporarily blocking her view of the television.

"Leroy, stop!! You're not letting me watch TV."

She pushed him away so that he went to the other side of her. Her legs continued to swing back and forth and Leroy invented a game and tried to catch her foot as it swung back and forth. Not only was she startled, but the dog's wet nose touched her foot. It was ticklish and made her laugh as she reacted to his touch.

Mandy turned quickly to push Leroy away but in the process, her nighty rode up her bum and exposed her naked pussy.

"Bad boy!" James said, but still staring at Mandy's nakedness.

At that split second when James spoke, Mandy looked up at her James slightly embarrassed, realizing that he had inadvertently seen her naked bum and probably her pussy. She quickly covered herself and then turned around to her television show.

"I am sorry, James," she said. "I hope I am not interrupting your work!"

"No, don't worry."

After this incident, James tried to concentrate, but he couldn't get the image of Mandy's naked pussy out of his mind. Even though this was Jenny's daughter, he couldn't deny that his cock was hard and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

--

6. Bedtime for Mandy

"Good night, James," Mandy said as she closed the door to the guest room, which was now her room again. "Thanks for letting me stay here with you."

"Good night, Mandy. No problem. I'm glad that you are here. See you in the morning."

James also wanted to retire to bed. But, it was the first time this evening that he really thought about the busy day at work he had ahead of him. With all the distractions of Mandy, he hadn't finished the report for the morning meeting. He had no choice but to sit at the kitchen table and work.

After a couple of hours, he had finally finished his work and went to bed, leaving his door slightly open so that Leroy could come and go as he normally does during the night. While he was lying there, he began to imagine Mandy laying on the floor. He thought about the thin fabric that revealed her slim nude body underneath. It was a light blue and he could see her hard nipples with her small deep brown areolas that were the size of a quarter.

He recalled his brief moment when he saw her pussy. It was burned into his mind and he was surprised that she was practically hairless. "Does she shave there or did she have it permanently removed?" he thought. "Or is she just like that?"

His cock became immediately hard again. He slipped his hands under the covers and touched himself. As he was imagining her, he heard what seemed to be moaning.

He stopped his own movements so that he could listen more intensely.

He heard it again. Then again. This time, the low moan was punctuated by a gasp.

"My God. Mandy is masturbating", he whispered.

He began to stroke himself as he imagined how she was pleasuring herself. In any other situation, he would have become completely naked, but with her in the house and with his door open, he slipped his cock out of his boxer shorts. The moans continued and he stroked harder. Then for a time, it seemed that the moans had stopped. He continued to stroke his cock.

---

"James?" a soft voice said from the entrance of his door.

He opened his eyes and saw Mandy in her thin nightgown at the entrance to his darkroom. The backlight behind her that spilled out of her room allowed him to see the contours of her naked body underneath her nighty.

"Mandy? What's wrong? Are you alright?" James responded concerned and surprised.

"Oh yes. Sorry. I am sorry to bother you or wake you," she said apologetically.

James still had his hand wrapped around his cock under the covers. It was a good thing that it was dark so he was sure she didn't realize that.

"It's just, well, kind of silly, but I was having a nightmare.... And, well, I was wondering if I could make something hot in the kitchen like tea?"

"Of course," he said softly. "I'll get up and be with you."

"Oh, no. You don't have to. Really. I can do it."

"It's no problem. I don't mind."

She continued to apologize profusely as they both walked towards the kitchen. James put the low light on and could see that Mandy's face was completely flush. He began to heat some milk on the stove.

Mandy sat at the table and pushed her hair behind her delicate ears. James looked at her and could only admire how beautiful she was. While he prepared her hot milk behind her, she lazily flipped through an Art Gallery magazine that was on the table.

As she sat at the table sipping her hot milk, James told her some stories of when he was younger and the bad dreams he often had. His voice was soft and soothing. For good or bad, his stories and warm tea made her drowsy and she suddenly had an overwhelming desire to sleep. James thought that perhaps the afterglow from her recent orgasm also contributed to the onset of her sleepiness.

James took her hand and led her to the guest room.

"Good night, James," she said again. "And thank you."

Her smile made him melt as she closed the door and she gave a cute wave with her delicate hand.

--

7. Sights in the Early Morning

The next morning James had finished his morning ritual of a shower, shave, and lavatory. When he emerged from the bathroom to make breakfast, Mandy's bedroom door was slightly ajar. Perhaps she had awoken when he was in the shower but went back to the bed.

He peeked into the room through the crack of the door to see if she was still sleeping. She was there on the bed sleeping on her tummy with her nighty ridden up around her waist revealing her bare bum and between her legs. The quilt was bunched up so it partially covered her pussy. As he watched, she suddenly moved, pushing the quilt down so that it fell off the bed, then bent one of her legs upward to her chest and shifted on her side, which had the effect of fully opening her bum and fully revealing her hairless pussy. James just stared at her and was filled with desire.

"If she wasn't Jenny's daughter!" he whispers to himself as he finally walks towards the kitchen. "But that would be a huge problem!! Anyway, what interest would this girl have in me."

----

As he was making breakfast, Mandy suddenly appeared in the kitchen. She looked sleepy and her hair was disheveled.

"Morning," she said half asleep.

"Good morning. Why did you wake up? You could stay in bed. It's so early."

She sat in the chair opposite him.

"Do you want a coffee and some breakfast?"

She shook her head. "I'm good."

"OK, when you are more awake, feel free to make whatever you want."

"Thanks."

--

8. Mandy and Her Hair Pulled Up

James finished getting dressed and returned to the kitchen. Mandy was still sitting at the table, drinking orange juice from a large glass but without anything to eat. Even though she was still dressed in her nighty, the impression she made on James was quite different from even moments before.

After a minute he realized it was because she had her hair pulled up, revealing her ears and the back of her neck. Her small well-shaped pink ears gave the impression that they had been made only moments ago. It was the first time that he had seen her with her hair up and it seemed a profoundly more intimate moment than they ever had.

Just then, the morning sun entered the kitchen and a ray of light fell across Mandy. With her thin nightgown, the sunlight appeared to make it completely transparent revealing her dark hardened nipples. She did not seem to notice and James tried with all his effort to look away from her breasts but to no avail.

"I have to go now, Mandy. You should be alright here. If you need anything, just call my cell phone, OK?"

"Uh-hum. Thanks, James."

"Oh, I almost forgot," he continued. "The pool key is here. It's open after 10 am. And well, there are the usual rules... You know! The neighbors are very picky! There are rules for this and rules for that. But, anyway, I am sure you won't have any problems."

9. Mandy's Morning Alone

When James had left, Mandy figured she would take a shower and then get ready to go to the pool. She looked down at her thin delicate and bony arms. There was only the hint of blonde hair. "I am so white! I really need a tan," she thought.

She went to her room and removed her nighty to go to the bathroom. Just then, she saw her image in the mirror. She went over and analyzed herself for a moment, looking at her small breasts and thin figure.

"One is never fully happy with their body," she whispered. "A little more here, a little less there. Who cares?"

She thought about the previous night and her masturbation session with the dildo. Perhaps it was the thrill of almost getting caught or when she realized that she was moaning so loud to her orgasm, but she immediately became horny again. She felt the familiar tingle between her legs and her nipples became hard.

That's it. It was the idea of risk. It was the thrill that James was in the next room and she was there masturbating. Imagine if he walked into her room and he saw her rubbing her pussy.

With this thought, she pushed a finger between her legs and between her lips.

"How is it possible? I'm already wet."

It was the familiar thoughts she always had. She almost wanted to be seen and be caught. Here, so many neighbors would be able to see her naked body. Much more than her house back home.

"What if?"

----

10. A Courtyard, Some Games, and Something to Show

The living room of Jame's apartment had a large sliding glass door that went out onto a terrace that overlooked the pool area and the courtyard. There were many apartments in the complex that also had balconies overlooking the courtyard.

She walked into the living room naked. A unit of the apartment buildings could have a view inside so she would need to be careful. Perhaps, she thought, with so much sun outside reflecting off the windows, it would be hard to see inside the apartment

She plopped down into the couch.

Leroy came over to her wagging his tail. He tried to jump on her again to play. He was still such a puppy. She pushed him away.

"Leroy, be a good boy," she said. "Don't you see, you are not a puppy anymore!" and she laughed.

She began to rub herself.

Once she had become so horny, she lost logical rationality. She wanted to be seen. She never realized that she was an exhibitionist. But, the idea was turning her on.

First, she just went close to the sliding glass door for only a split second and then retreated inside the room. She did this several times, looking out at the other apartments to see if anybody could be watching her.

Each time she became bolder.

Finally, she became even bolder and opened the sliding glass door. Now any possible reflection of the glass that would shield her naked body was gone. If somebody were to look at the apartment by chance, they would see her completely naked.

At first, she just stood there and then retreated once again.

Each time she retreated into the apartment she rubbed herself. Leroy liked the game too. He wagged his tail and seemed to be having a grand time. He ran back and forth with her as well as if he were chasing after a ball.

"C'mon boy!" she would cox him on. "You love playing, don't you?"

But, Mandy was getting so turned on from showing her naked body in front of the window. She wondered what it would be like if one of the neighbors saw her completely naked.

----

"Go out on the patio," her inner voice commanded her.

The idea was crazy. If she walked out completely onto the patio, nearly 50 or 60 apartments had a view from the courtyard and the pool area. The chances of her being seen would increase considerably.

"That's crazy! I can't do that."

"Yes, you can! And you will. You know that you are a horny slut and this is turning you on!"

She struggled with her sex-charged alter-ego. There was no rationale behind this. She had never exposed herself like this before. But, she couldn't deny, she was excited by being seen.

She thought about how she had blatantly shown her body to James. It was so hot.

"No, it was by accident that her nighty was so thin," she said.

"It was not an accident that your pussy was open and visible with your bedroom door open!" her alter-ego chiding her "good side".

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is and you know it. You are a slut. You loved that James saw your pussy. Now, go out on the patio. Now!"

She mustered all the courage she could and walked through the sliding glass door and out onto the terrace. She acted to be doing something natural like looking at the plants and looking out onto the pool. She tried to carry out these mundane tasks without being conscious that she was completely naked.

The truth was that her pussy was leaking from her excitement. She moved from one side to another.

While she was acting to take care of some plants on the balcony, with her legs slightly parted and on tip-toes, Leroy moved around furiously wagging his tail and nudging her with his muzzle so that she would play with him.

"Leroy, stop it!" she reprimanded but giggled at the feeling of his wet nose on her leg. "You have to be a good boy, or you will stay in the apartment!" she said pushing him away and then returning to the plants.

She never exposed herself like this before. It was as if she discovered the most exhilarating experience of her life. Just the thrill that maybe somebody is seeing her naked made her more excited. She imagined one of the neighbors watching her through their windows. She was normally very shy and reserved. Now, it is as if she were having a sexual awakening.

To act naturally, she decided to water the plants.

--

She went back into the apartment and the kitchen for some water.

"Come on boy, let's go and get some water for these plants," she said to Leroy enthusiastically.

Her small firm breasts bounced from side to side as she skipped into the kitchen, while Leroy followed quickly behind to not miss a beat.

They returned to the terrace. Mandy was ever conscious of the fact that she was completely naked. Nonetheless, this time, she made all attempts not to look out to see if anybody might be watching her. She imagined that someone might be there and this excited her even more. For all she knew, the next-door neighbor only a few meters away could be looking right at her.

She watered the plants that were on the terrace balcony, while Leroy continued to walk around her wagging his tail with excitement for the next part of their new game.

Even though it was still just beginning mid-morning, the sun was already starting to become hot. She decided to sunbathe there in the nude. She returned inside to find some sunscreen lotion.

This time, she would have to make sure that nobody was looking directly at her. With the metal bars of the balcony, she would be exposed.

She sat in the chair. Originally, she thought of moving it so that it only faced the side. That way even if someone was watching, they wouldn't see between her legs while sitting in the chair. Leroy sat in the shade next to her.

Then she became even more excited thinking of exposing herself more. She moved the lounge chair so that it was closer to the metal rails of the balcony. It also exposed her nakedness to the entire neighborhood.

The risk only excited her more. She sat there a few moments rubbing sunscreen lotion on her tummy, her bare breasts, and the delicate white skin of her nearly hairless mound.

"Mandy, you are turning into such a slut," she whispered. "But, now you have to sit here at least for a few minutes. You deserve to get caught."

She closed her eyes and let the sun beam down on her. Coupled with the fact that the warm sun felt so good against her skin and she was quite tired from not sleeping much and waking up so early, she dozed off to sleep. A few minutes turned into a half-hour.

She awoke to the sound of people working in the pool area. It was then that she realized that she had fallen asleep completely naked and sitting in the chair facing the pool area and all the other apartments. If she stood up now to enter the apartment, the workers would surely see her naked body. So she decided to wait until they left.