Naked Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed with her legs closed and her hands covering her breasts for another fifteen minutes. Finally, when the coast was apparently clear, she rapidly stood up and went inside.

--

"I can't believe I did that!" she reprimanded herself as she entered her room.

Just thinking of the fact that she was sleeping in a chair facing the entire neighborhood made her so horny.

"What if my legs opened while I was sleeping?"

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were still recovering from the different lighting on the terrace as compared to in her room. She moved closer to the mirror and looked at her nipples. They were extended and looked like pencil erasers. As she pinched one of them with one hand, she ran the other down her tummy and pushed a finger between the wet lips of her kitty.

"My God, I am so wet."

It was decided.

She searched through her bag to the secret that she had stored away in a compartment of the suitcase. It was a dildo.

Leroy came into the room, sat down, and looked at her.

"Go to the living room, Leroy," she commanded.

But he didn't have any intention of moving. He wanted to watch her. He wanted to see what his new companion was going to do. Maybe she was going to play with him. But for the moment, he waited patiently and studied her intensely.

Even though she felt strange being watched, he was just a dog. He wouldn't understand and anyway, she had to masturbate. She sat on her bed and fell back to lay down on her back. She then brought her legs up and slipped and rubbed the dildo up and down the outside of her pussy just like she did in the morning in her bedroom back home.

It didn't take long before she had an orgasm.

During the entire time, Leroy sat and watched her. He seemed mesmerized. Despite being a dog, he knew that it was more pleasurable to watch this new companion orgasm than interrupt her and be sent away.

--

11. Poolside Companion and Trouble

Mandy took a shower so that she could prepare to go to the pool. As she showered, Leroy was lying down just outside the bathroom door. When she finished and dried off, she walked naked into her bedroom to put on the new string bikini that she just purchased recently.

She took out the bikini from the drawer -- the only bathing suit that she brought -- and put on a disappointed face.

"Uff. How did Nancy convince me to buy this?" she lamented.

It was a thin white fabric. Too thin. And small. Mandy indeed had a skinny body; her mother would always pester her that she should eat more. "You are on the verge of being anorexic, and if you don't eat I will take you to see a doctor," her mother would threaten her. But, Mandy felt that it was overreacting.

But, she couldn't deny, the bikini made her skinny naked body seem essentially naked.

--

"You look great," Nancy said in the changing room with her in the department store.

"But, it is practically see-thru when it is dry! Imagine what it will look like when it is wet!"

"Oh, don't be such a baby. You have a great body. You have to show it. And you look so pretty in it."

--

But now she had her doubts. Her small breasts had no problem fitting into the minimal triangles, and the fact that she had practically no pubic hair was a lot of luck. But the bikini bottoms consisted basically of two minimal triangles, held together by thin strings. Her hips were completely exposed.

--

"But Nancy, what if they were undone?"

"When did you see anybody lose their bikini on the beach?" her friend assured her. "You are too cute with this bikini, and that is final! You have to buy it."

--

Mandy was ready to leave to go to the pool, but she saw Leroy looking at her with sad eyes with the prospect of staying in the apartment. He began to whine and whimper.

"You stay here, Leroy, and don't cry."

He seemed to understand that he would be losing his companion and would be alone in the apartment.

"Oh, Leroy, you are making me feel bad leaving you here. Maybe you can come with me if you promise to be good."

She went to the balcony. Nobody was in the pool area. She decided to take him. Besides, it will only be for a little while and she will try and hide him under her lounge chair. She grabbed the leash and they walked out together. Once she closed the door to the apartment, she fastened the key to the dog leash so that she wouldn't lose it.

When she entered the gate of the pool area, there was a large sign with different icons establishing the rules. There was one with a dog and a big red cross.

"It will only be for a moment. Ok, Leroy? But we have to hide you under my chair. OK?"

She went to a lounge chair at the far side of the pool. She left his leash on and just threw it on the floor without fastening it but made him sit underneath her. With the heat of the sun, Leroy seemed to prefer this position because it gave him some shade.

The lounge chairs were a Chaise type with vinyl straps. They weren't the most comfortable pool loungers. Also, she had forgotten to bring a towel with all her horny thoughts so now they would leave stripes on her body. But, she didn't feel like having to go back to the apartment and come down again.

She reclined in the lounge chair and looked down at her body. From this angle, she liked how the bikini looked on her skinny body. She always felt that the combination of her wide pelvis bone and flat tummy was a particularly erogenous and sexy area. Now, with the bikini, looking down, it produced a gap so that from her point of view, she could see part of her nearly hairless mound.

Maybe she was too skinny as her mother had said. Anyway, she pushed these thoughts out of her mind.

"Who cares?" she thought. "I am the way I am. Besides, nobody has to look at me if they don't want to!"

After she applied some sunscreen, she closed her eyes and felt relaxed in the warm sun. Underneath her, Leroy was content to be there and not in the apartment. He seemed to like being in the shade that she and the Chaise provided.

After some time, Mandy decided it was time to tan her back. She turned around so she was lying on her stomach. So that she wouldn't have tan lines on her back, she undid the strings of the bikini top and let the straps fall over the side of the Chaise.

Without realizing it, the strings fell right in front of Leroy's face. In this position, the strings on her bikini bottoms also fell between the vinyl straps and dangled on Leroy's head. Without Mandy knowing it, he tried to push them away with his mouth.

Between the sun and her sleepiness, Mandy was beginning to fall asleep as Leroy was playing with the strings. He seemed to think this was a game and he now started to play with the string as if were an animal, chewing on it, and acting like he was attacking an adversary.

As he became more engrossed in his own invented game, at a particular point, he grabbed one of the strings and pulled on it undoing the tenuous knot. He then yanked on it as if it were his prey.

But, doing this, he undid the bikini and now that he yanked on it he pulled it from under Mandy leaving her bottom completely naked. The bikini was hanging from Leroy's mouth when Mandy woke up realizing what was happening. She made a rapid movement that scared Leroy. At that moment, he jumped from under the lounge chair and his muzzle fell between Mandy's bikini top as well.

Leroy ran very fast with the bikini bottom in his mouth, and the bikini top around his neck.

"Leroy, come back!" Mandy yelled after him as she tried to stand up and go after him.

She was completely naked and didn't have anything to cover herself with. She ran after Leroy who had now made it to the gate entrance of the pool area. He ran through the gate and behind some trees in a garden next to one of the condos. Moments later, the workers from the morning were returning and arrived at the gate. Behind them was an older couple also about to enter the pool area. Leroy had been so fast, that they certainly wouldn't have seen him

Mandy was running towards the gate when she suddenly encountered the people entering.

Upon seeing them, she stopped abruptly and stood there in front of the four of them completely naked.

"Oh, I... Uhm."

She stopped and they all looked at Mandy stunned without saying anything. By now, Leroy was well out of sight.

"I was here sunbathing and a dog took my bikini," she started to say, realizing that this sounded like a grade-school student that had not passed in his homework.

The four looked around to see if they could see a dog, but there was none.

Mandy tried to cover herself but realized it was pointless.

The older woman, perhaps envious of this precious young girl and the reaction she was producing in the men, said "Young lady, skinny dipping and nudity are not allowed in this complex. This can not be tolerated!"

"But, it is not my fault," Mandy tried to explain.

Nobody seemed to offer her any clothing. The men just stared at her and were mesmerized. Despite the older lady, Mandy saw the effect she had on the men and she liked it. She decided to not cover herself and be more confident about her nudity.

"If that is what they want, then I will show them everything," she thought.

She decided to enjoy the moment even if the old lady would report her later.

"OK. I will only stay a little longer," she said. "I will just take a dip in the pool, dry off with some sun, and then leave."

Since the keys to the apartment were on Leroy's leash, and she would need to search for Leroy, she decided to make the best of the situation and at least enjoy being completely naked and exposed.

She went and dove into the pool. It felt incredible. And it felt erotic to be watched and swimming in the pool naked. She felt free as her breasts moved through the water unimpeded by a bikini top. She swam to the end of the pool and ascended the steps. The workers were acting to be fixing something, but couldn't keep their eyes off Mandy.

The nasty woman's husband tried to act as though he was not looking to please his wife, but also couldn't concentrate and stole glances at Mandy's sleek wet body moving through the water.

Mandy swam the length of the pool to the stairs. The older couple was sitting only 2 meters from the stairs and Mandy decided to make a complete show of this.

She slowly walked up the stairs, with the water dripping down her. When she was at the top of the stairs, she turned around facing the pool and bent down with her legs completely straight, acting to be fixing something on her foot.

"Now, I will show this woman's husband my body," she thought.

She knew perfectly well that this provided a clear view between her ass cheeks and her hairless pussy from behind. She imagined that the nasty woman was furious as her poor husband salivated at the mouth for something he hadn't had with his wife for a century! Mandy later felt bad that she was so vindictive. It wasn't the poor man's fault.

She then went to her lounge chair to dry in the sun. She made sure to keep her legs open. At one point, she even bent both her legs upward, facing the workers with the knowledge that this was a way to expose herself as much as she could.

"Mandy, spread your legs more so that they can see everything between your legs," her alter-ego commanded her.

"But, I will get in trouble if they tell James."

"Shut up and just do it."

She spread her legs. She acted to be changing her position, but she spread her legs outward. She had no idea if they were watching her or not

When the men had finished their work after fifteen minutes or so, Mandy pushed her heel up towards her pussy. She silently pushed herself into it without the older couple realizing it. They couldn't have known that it was her secret masturbation method and she was about to have an orgasm only meters from where they were seated.

She rocked back and forth slowly against the heel of her foot, grinding on her clit. In only a few minutes, a gasp escaped her mouth and her body tensed.

--

Mandy finally arrived with Leroy in the apartment after searching for him for 20 minutes completely naked through the courtyard. She was able to hide from countless encounters and was lucky that when she came up the elevator nobody was there.

As they walked, she reprimanded Leroy as if he was a child for humiliating her. However, in reality, it was the most exhilarating day of her life.

"Leroy, you were a bad boy."

When she entered the house, she figured that she would get dressed and all this would come to an end. However, she didn't want it to stop. She was now so horny with all that happened.

She decided to sit out on the balcony again as she did in the morning. She wanted to be good and not partake in the practices of the morning, but the urge became too great. She wanted to stay naked so that some other neighbors could see her. Just the thought was making her wet.

Since James would be home soon, she decided against any further antics. She had a small orgasm in the pool area next to the older couple that had served to calm some of her sexual energies. Instead, she decided on a shower.

--

Upon emerging from the shower, she sat on the couch with her hair still wet and with her laptop. Mandy opened an editor and started writing a new erotic story that she would submit to the erotic literature sex site.

She began writing the title: "Naked adventures at James' Condo."

But, then she realized something. All good stories start from the end. Sometimes, we think that stories begin from the beginning, but it is not like that at all. No! Absolutely not! We have to know the end.

She closed the laptop. This story was far from the end.

Even Mandy, the girl wrapped up in this adventure, was smart enough to know that this story was far from over. And, she still didn't know what pivotal role she would play in all of this.

So, she had to wait. She had to wait until it happened.

--

12. Neighbors Tell All and Mandy's Punishment

Before James came back from work, Mandy was on the couch with her Kindle. She was reading a story from the literature sex site that she contributes. She had become so turned on that she had undone the button to her shorts.

The story was of a married woman who received a message from her co-worker. It was carnal and about raw sexual desire. But it was also about something that they shouldn't be doing. This heightened the desire.

Mandy could identify with this story of forbidden and risky love. The married woman was taking such a risk. She could identify with this couple for how she felt about James -- and about what seemed like a taboo and forbidden love.

They are co-workers and begin to exchange sexy text messages and decide to meet at his place. She went to his place in the evening, knowing that it was to have sex, after telling her husband that she would need to work late.

The story described their hot sex and how he came inside her multiple times.

"I really have to go," the woman said, cleaning the cum from her red and swollen pussy lips. "My husband will be expecting me. It is already so late."

Mandy could imagine this slutty married woman entering her house with her pussy filled by another man. Would her husband suspect? Imagine that she goes right to bed and he wants to make love. Would she make him kiss her pussy knowing that her coworker had filled her with his cum all evening?

After hours of sex, the couple had become more and more raunchy. In the scene that Mandy was reading, it is revealed that the woman has a large clitoris.

The man says, "I want you to fuck me with your large clitoris. It is like a small cock"

The woman responds, "Oh yes, I want to fuck you with my large clit. Would you like that?"

This blew Mandy's mind. "My God," she says gasping as she plunges her finger into her entrance as she reads on.

She never thought about her clit -- or any other woman's -- in this way. After reading this and with her finger rubbing up and down between her pussy lips, she started to explore her hardened clit. It wasn't large, but now in this brief moment, she wishes that it was. What would it feel like to have a clit like a small cock? It must be so erotic.

But, she liked her pussy and clit the way it was.

Nonetheless, she imagined that she was the woman in the story. Even though her clit was very small, just like her pussy, she imagined that it was large and used two fingers to rub up and down her "shaft" as if it were larger like a penis. Then, she imagined that she was like the woman and used it to "fuck" her lover.

The next scene described how the woman got up from the bed after he came inside her another time and went to the bathroom to pee. At that moment, the man appeared to watch her.

"I want to watch you," he said.

The woman opened her legs and began to pee as he touched her breasts. He then kneeled down while she was still peeing and asked if he could taste her.

For some reason, this turned Mandy on. She should be grossed out because it was so perverted, but instead, it opened her mind to a new fantasy. She rubbed herself furiously imagining the scene.

Mandy's mouth opened, just as the tip of her finger penetrated her entrance, tempting to fill her, but then retreating.

Just as she gasped, she heard the key to the front door and James entered.

She quickly removed her hand from within her shorts and she straightened out her shirt. Her finger was wet from her juice and she whipped it along the side of her shorts.

--

"Hey Mandy," James said without enthusiasm and with a heavy tone. He didn't seem angry, more like he was carrying a burden.

"Hi, James," she said happily, turning around.

Her smile quickly disappeared when she saw his long face.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing. I just ran into Mrs. Stevens down the hall."

Mandy's heart sank. She could only imagine who Mrs. Stevens was. Maybe it was that nasty uptight hag and the swimming pool.

"And?"

"She mentioned that she saw you today."

"Oh that," Mandy's face was sullen. "I was going to mention that to you."

"I...,"

"I can explain everything. Leroy didn't want to be alone and then I took him and then he escaped and...."

"Mandy,..."

"...and then my bikini, well Leroy took it, and..."

"Mandy, I am not...."

"What else did she say?"

"She saw you...., well, skinny dipping in the pool," he said with embarrassment. "And then naked on the terrace... well, touching yourself."

"But, that's what I mean.... I," she started.

"Mandy, you don't have to explain...," he tried to say to calm her worries. He thought it was so hot.

He explained about the interaction with the old lady. He told her that the woman was indignant. James looked at the husband, who didn't seem to want to protest-- he was more embarrassed that his old wife was making such a big deal about it. James found this amusing and became tired of the old hag protesting about a beautiful young girl being naked.

He also said that another neighbor came and said that her girlfriend should be more careful because she was nude on the balcony. She said it wasn't good because she has her grandson and maybe he will see her. She said she saw her with her hand between her legs and was touching herself on the balcony.

"I told her that you are my niece and that I would talk to you and punish you," James said. "But, to simply...."

"You told her that I was your niece?"

"Just to..."

"I'm so sorry, 'Uncle' James," she said with her head down. "I feel so ashamed. Please don't be angry with me."

James was about to say that he said this to the stupid woman in order to shut her up. But now she seemed to twist this into a role-play. It blew his mind that she called him "uncle".

Of course, James was really not angry at Mandy. On the contrary, he thought she was the sexiest and most mysterious girl he had ever known. She apparently realized that he was not so angry. Otherwise, she wouldn't turn this into a role-playing game.