Naked Resort Romp

Story Info
Naked Resort Romp.
1.4k words
4.11
6.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend, Charissa had been on again off again for about ten years as we had met through mutual friends at the time. We had the typical fun times that people do when they are dating each other in and out of the bedroom included. And boy did we have fun in and out of the bedroom.

Charissa and I traveled to many Caribbean islands too many top notch resorts which we were made for couples. Now I will tell you about Charissa as she is a beautiful woman with dark skin who stands 5'6" tall, with double D's, her pussy was baby smooth since I paid for a wax for her and a behind that all guys salivate over. I am 5'8" with brown hair and green eyes. I have had no complaints in the size department as Charissa loves my cock.

So one time she told me that she was going to pick out the resort and surprise me for my 40th birthday. I was giddy when she told me that we were going to a resort in St. Croix and I was like cool as I had never been to that island. When we left home it was cold and dreary and it was warm and tropical when we got to the island.

We travel by plane down there and we pull up to the front door of the resort as we were welcomed by multiple resort employees who were all very cordial and polite. Both of us were tired from the plane ride but couldn't wait to get out to the beach and the pool since it was still early in the afternoon as the bars had plenty of frozen drinks ready to drink.

We get to the hotel room which overlooked the resorts pool as I walked out to the balcony as soon as our bellman left the room. Our suite was on the fourth floor so I could see all of the people around the pool and on the beach and they were all naked. I was like ok! Charissa came up to me and hugged me from behind as she had taken off her clothes and she whispered into my ear that she forgot to tell me that the resort is clothing optional. I was like ok as I am very open to trying things out as she reached around to slide my shorts off while she brushed my cock as my shorts were lowered which was hard as a rock. Clarissa got down on her knees and put my cock into her mouth as I sat in the chair on the balcony. I told her to come up and sit on my lap as I slowly slid my cock into her wet pussy as we went at it and she was moaning and she screamed at me to fuck her and fill her pussy with my cum.

After a few minutes after we had a chance to catch our breath and we both agreed we need something to drink and eat since we had not eaten since our first airport earlier this morning.

We go downstairs as Charissa had put a cover up over her pussy and ass but you could still see through it but her tits were full and the nipples were hard. I was naked as a jaybird and was looking forward to see the other ladies around the resort as Charissa and I had been to a few swingers clubs but that is story for another day. We were holding hands like we had a death hold on each other as we both mentioned it while the elevator was going downstairs.

We found two lounge chairs under a cabana as we had a server who was naked as she was a beautiful woman with dark skin. I ordered a beer with a bottle of water and Charissa ordered a frozen drink with an umbrella and a piece of watermelon coming out of the top. She took a drink and she moaned her pleasure with the cocktail. We sat out in the sun for awhile then we both agreed to get into the pool to cool off as we brought our second round of drinks to the pool edge as I got into the pool and Charissa put her feet and legs into the pool. We were observing the other hotel guests around the pool deck as Charissa whispered into my ear to look at the couple in the corner having sex on the pool deck. I laughed as I told her not watch and she told me that she was getting horny from watching them have sex as I could smell her pussy oozing right near my head.

We go back to our cabana and our waitress comes over and she sits down as she had to fix her shoe while she took our lunch order. Charissa noticed her checking out my cock as she was talking with us which was getting hard. I asked our waitress what her name was and she said Kianna as we both said that was a beautiful name. She said thank you as she grew up on St. Croix and wanted to eventually get into public relations as she was getting ready to go to college in the fall. Charissa asked me would I like to sleep with Kianna and I told her I would watch the two of them in the same bed and join in when I was ready. Kianna is about 5'4" with double B's if I had to guess and a beautiful ass as Charissa even rubbed her backside when she brought our lunch out to us.

Kianna came back to us after we had finished our lunch to check on us as Charissa was teasing my cock. Kianna told us that the pool waitresses were supposed to join the guests during their sex escapades if they wanted some help so she joined us and she started massaging my cock with Charissa. Kianna asked if she could reach over and play with Charissa's hard nipples while she was stroking my cock and all Charissa did was moan her pleasure. I am getting super rock hard while I am getting stroked by two beautiful ladies as Charissa and I shared a beautiful kiss. Kianna sucked on both of Charissa's double d's as I had a huge smile on my face.

Kianna pushed Charissa back onto her lounge chair and dove into her wet pussy. while playing with her nipples. I was watching the two ladies moan with pleasure as Charissa grabbed Kianna's hair as she had her tongue deep into her pussy. Charissa waves at me as she grabs my cock and slides into her mouth as I tell her I am getting close and she waves at Kianna's ass and motions me to fuck our waitress. Kianna grabs my cock and slides into her wet pussy as I take ahold her hips and start fucking her with vigor. Kianna tells me she wants me to fuck my girl so she can eat the cum out of Charissa's pussy. I deposit a huge load of cum into Charissa's pussy and Kianna dives right in and eats my girls pussy and cum.

I sit in the lounge chair next to ladies as I massage Charissa's hard nipples as she is moaning loudly as she has a huge orgasm. Kianna's face is covered in our cum and she has a huge smile on her face as we both are coming down from our highs. Kianna tells us she will be right back as she needs a drink so I tell her to make it three please as she smiles.

Charissa and I are cuddling and enjoying each other when Kianna comes back with our drinks including some bottles of water. I ask Kianna if she enjoyed herself and she said yes but next time she is going to fuck me as she can't wait to feel my cock in her tight pussy. Charissa tells her we are in room 419 as she can join us anytime she wants.

We head back to the room exhausted after our romp with Kianna as we both fall onto the bed. After our short sleep as we both wake up and get ready to get a bite to eat in the hotel lobby. Charissa tells me that she has thoroughly enjoyed herself in our first afternoon at the hotel and I kiss her back and tell her I cant wait for what for the next three days adventures.