Naked Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so tempting to cum right along with Tristan. Jade was horny and desperate for a release. But she waited. Held back long enough to make sure everyone was watching her. It was, perhaps, on the narcissistic side, but she'd committed to showing off already. There was no point half-assing it now and achieving a slightly worse orgasm for the sake of long-forgotten propriety.

Jade closed her eyes, leaving her lips parted. She felt the eyes on her as surely as if she'd been staring right back. All focus on her. Watching her rub her pussy. Watching her tremble with need, her legs all shaky. About to watch her cum.

Jade moaned loudly, letting her little group know what was happening, not caring if anyone else heard. It was an electric, explosive orgasm. Her whole body tensed from it in the best possible way. Her hand went jerky as she lost some control. She tried to keep rubbing herself even as it started to get kind of painful.

She wanted everything she could squeeze out of the moment. More pleasure. More watching. Making certain Naomi, Gwen, and Tristan all knew exactly what she was feeling, and that they'd always know afterward that this was what did it for her. Her thing.

Jade's orgasm was long and intense as she kept rubbing her little pussy and imagining what everyone's reactions were. She cracked her eyes open again midway through, and indeed she had three unblinking sets of eyes squarely on her.

The tail end of Jade's public cum involved using what small amount of brainpower she had available to try and fix those awed expressions in her memory. Their reactions to her getting off in front of them, totally naked and ridiculously immodest.

"Feel better now?" Naomi asked, feigning disinterest in her tone even if Jade already knew better.

"Yes, thanks," Jade said.

She casually rubbed herself a bit more, just slow and tender, then pulled her hand away entirely. She kept her legs spread, not hiding the wetness between them, nor the puffiness of her pussy.

"That was crazy," Gwen said, voice squeaking slightly. She wasn't even leaning on Naomi anymore, and Jade smiled to herself at the way Gwen subtly squeezed her thighs together.

"Crazy," Tristan agreed. "And hot."

Jade snickered. "Yeah, I saw you enjoying it." She reached a hand toward him.

Tristan grinned bashfully and helped Jade stand until she was sure her legs were going to hold her. "Couldn't help it, could I?" he said softly.

"You horny little things," Naomi said.

"Pff, you woulda been playing with yourself too, if you were naked," Jade said.

"Yeah but I wasn't, was I? Unlike some people, I'm just playing the game. Not using it as an excuse to show off to everyone."

Jade considered a witty retort, but it seemed like so much work. So instead she stuck out her tongue and made a rude noise.

Naomi rolled her eyes. Gwen giggled before clapping a hand over her mouth. Tristan just smiled.

"Probably should get moving," Jade said.

"Probably," Tristan agreed. "I got class... soon-ish."

"Me too."

Gwen nodded. "I'm already late. I probably might as well not--"

"Gwen!" Jade said. "What were you doing hanging around with us if you had class?"

Gwen didn't look nearly so shy as Jade might have expected. She bowed her head slightly, but looked straight at Jade, gently teasing her bottom lip between her teeth.

Jade had worried for a moment that she'd dragged Gwen away with misused peer pressure or something. In that instant, as she saw something glinting in Gwen's eye, she knew better. There was something being revealed in Gwen today that was more important than a single missed class.

"Well, too late to be a good influence now," Jade said before anyone else could speak, hopefully saving the moment. "Off we go, then."

Jade strode forward just as confidently as her not-quite-recovered legs would allow. Cumming had wound her down some, but she was still horny and enjoying the thought of everyone watching her butt.

They were all so intent on her, in fact, that none of them noticed a girl sneaking up until she said, "Tag!"

Jade turned. Gwen was looking at her own arm, totally bewildered for a second at why someone had grabbed it, then her shoulders slumped.

"Awww. Nooo!"

Jade grinned. "You got tagged."

Gwen groaned and dropped her bag. "Fiiine."

The naked girl who'd tagged Gwen grinned maniacally and eagerly took Gwen's shorts from her.

Gwen looked embarrassed at being naked again, but nearly so bad as the first couple times. Not even close to when she'd initially contemplated going outside like that.

People were walking by, glancing over at the small, mostly nakey group, none stopping or staring for too long.

"Thanks," the girl said happily as she snugged the shorts up.

Her face changed and she looked down. So did everyone else. There was a quite visible wet spot around the crotch of the bottoms.

Only then did Gwen go crimson and fold her arms up tightly.

Jade shrugged and touched the girl on the shoulder as she stood there considering the damp patch on her newly acquired shorts.

"Tag."

The girl looked up again, then laughed. "Ok, fair enough." She shed the bottoms just as quickly as she'd put them on. "Guess I shoulda run faster."

"Really, though," Jade said.

Naomi had wisely stepped back, ready to flee if necessary.

The girl stuck her hand out toward Naomi anyway. "Lacy," she said.

Naomi just gave her a look. She was too experienced to fall for an obvious handshake tag. "Naomi," she said from a careful distance.

Lacy remained unperturbed as everyone else introduced themselves, playing up accepting her hand since they were already 'it' anyway.

"Wanna go chase girls down with me?" Lacy asked, looking at Jade and Gwen.

Gwen only mumbled something, still shy from having her arousal noted by everyone. She was keeping her legs pressed together now too.

"Sure we will," Jade agreed for both of them. "Come on, Gwen. Here, Naomi, take care of this." She handed her bag over.

"Just carry everyone's stuff why don't I?" Naomi grumbled.

"Be more naked next time and you won't have to."

It took some effort to drag Gwen away and get her moving, but soon she was following along, being led by Jade's hand.

"I can't believe they were so wet," Gwen whispered.

Jade smiled reassuringly at her. "No one minds. You weren't as bad as me or anything."

"That's true."

"People pretty much get that they're gonna get some soaked stuff every now and then."

"Do they?"

"Yep."

"Oh."

"You might when you get someone. Might get some drenched panties."

Gwen shook her head. "I don't know if I'd want them."

"That's fair. Depends on my mood. Sometimes it seems hot. Sometimes just uncomfortable."

"Yeah, but you don't wanna tag anyone anyway."

Jade grinned. "True."

Lacy, marching slightly ahead, turned suddenly. "Ready?"

"Ready," Jade said immediately.

"What?" Gwen said, somewhat less immediately.

Jade squeezed Gwen's hand, then released it and broke into a jog, moving up beside Lacy. Gwen followed belatedly behind them.

A whole, spread-out group of students lay in front of them. Boys and girls both. They all started scattering with varying levels of awareness and urgency. Jade questioned that until she realized Tristan had caught up with them too and was running from close beside her. They exchanged brief, amused grins, then sped up to full runs.

It was chaos. A confused, milling flock of sheep descended upon by naked wolves.

It would have been so easy for Jade to grab someone if she really wanted. There was an abundance of choice. But that wouldn't have been any fun.

She ran gleefully, scaring targets, herding them back into the fray. She ran for the fun of it. For the joy of being free and naked.

Weirdly, it wasn't even a case of showing off or anyone really looking at her. They were all running too. Jade might as well have had a jersey that just said 'IT' on it. It would have had the same effect as her current full nudity.

There was a certain level of excitement in that too. In being naked outside and among her peers, but not really been seen or appreciated for it. Only that she was coming for them, and they'd better scurry.

Pandemonium erupted as other naked taggers joined the fray as they caught wind of it. The boys had been having it easy, only Tristan to dodge. Suddenly they were running in more of a panic. Another few girls got mixed in as well, at least one or two from outside, but there was a definite possibility that more and more were becoming 'it' as people with only one piece of clothing got tagged.

As the crowd thinned and more escapees made successful breaks for freedom, Jade narrowed her focus and hunted down some good targets who looked like they only had a top on, or panties, or jeans, or whatever. Any single-item girls, really.

Heart pumping, already panting and gaining a sheen of sweat, Jade ran hard, chasing down some of the faster ones. A few girls were clearly runners or otherwise in fantastic athletic shape and were baiting her out. As soon as they started running for real, Jade was left well behind. Some others, though, she was able to catch by running her little heart out.

Jade tuckered herself out chasing girls around and collapsed exhausted onto the grass, stretching out to recover in the warm sunlight. Her panting slowed and her heart chilled out. Her horniness had abated for a time, but as she became more conscious again of being naked and lying out for everyone to see, it crept back on her.

A hand reached down toward her. Without really looking, Jade clasped it and was hauled to her feet.

Tristan had acquired some pants, but remained topless. He still looked pretty good like that, but it wasn't the same as him being all nakey with her.

"Boooo," Jade said, frowning at his jeans.

Tristan nodded. "Yeah, I know. But I caught someone. What do you want from me?"

"Obviously I want you to be naked. I thought that was obvious from my booing."

"Well, yeah. Sure."

"You're only half as interesting now."

"Oh. So you really liked my dick, huh?"

Jade snorted and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "I liked you when you were more fun."

"Naked's the only fun you know?"

"You know what I mean."

Gwen and Lacy came over, followed by a rather weighed down Naomi, still carrying lots of extra bags.

"You didn't get tagged?" Gwen asked, watching Naomi's slow approach.

"Be a bit of a dick move going after the bag minder," Naomi said, gently dropping bags to the ground.

"Oh. That makes sense as a rule, actually," Gwen said.

"Not a rule. More like... well it's a dick move, is all."

"So I could still technically tag you?"

"Yeah. But let me just remind you before you get too backstabby, you're not actually 'it' right now."

Gwen looked down at herself and flushed. "Oh. Right."

Everyone else had their gazes drawn too, much to Gwen's chagrin. She only had a pair of panties on. A pair of rather soaked looking panties.

Only Jade knew why she'd chosen them. Or suspected she did, anyway. It might not have been their brief conversation, but it probably was.

"I really didn't think this through," Gwen said, squirming under multiple gazes. "I can't even tag someone now."

"Sure can't," Lacy agreed. She'd taken someone's light hoodie, which only came down to her waist and left her pussy and butt exposed. It was probably still a better choice than Gwen's wet, skimpy panties. Plus cutely bottomless was a good look on her. "Well, I'm probably gonna skedaddle here."

"Fair enough," Jade said, extending her hand. "Good to meet you."

Lacy started to reach for her, then yanked herself back. "Ah! Ha, no."

Jade easily let it go and didn't make any further attempt. It would have been funny if it had worked, but it wasn't worth pressing the issue. It was better just watching Lacy walk away with her butt showing under her hoodie anyway. Better, possibly, than fully nude.

"I should get going too," Tristan said. He shuffled a bit awkwardly. "Uh, any chance I get your number?"

Naomi and Gwen "ooohed" together like it was their job.

Jade ignored them and tilted her head. "Pretty bold asking now that you're dressed."

"Half dressed."

"Still."

"Ok, but... is that a yes or a no?"

Jade let him squirm for a minute, even though she'd already decided in his favour. "Yeah. Alright. Gimme a pen."

"My phone's right--"

"Nah. Pen's better."

"But... I'll just put it right in my phone anyway."

"You seriously arguing about this?" Naomi asked Tristan disbelievingly. "You know Jade's a weirdo already. Let her do her pen thing."

Jade took Tristan's hand and started writing her number on it.

"Nah, I kinda get it," Gwen said. "It makes sense."

"Does it?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah. It's more... what's the word? Tactile. More tactile."

"Sure. Whatever you say."

"You'd best text me later," Jade said. "All this and I don't hear anything? Not a happy girl."

Tristan was carefully holding his hand out to avoid any smudging. "You know, if you just put it my phone, there's no way I could--"

"Your problem," Jade said, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Come on, ladies." Jade marched off with Gwen and Naomi to either side. She let it go a moment, then hissed, "He still looking?"

Gwen glanced over her shoulder and giggled softly. "Yep."

"Good."

Jade wasn't sure exactly what was developing between her and Tristan, but he really seemed to have a thing for her. Even from before he'd seen her naked. Although he'd seen her before today. Maybe lots of times. So it could still have been the naked thing.

Naomi handed over her bag to Jade once they got to the building for their next class. "Hold this. I'm hitting the bathroom."

"Yes ma'am."

"See how you like being the holder."

"Love it," Jade called after her, grinning.

Gwen hung out next to Jade, fidgeting a bit in her pair of someone else's soaked panties.

"How you making out there?" Jade asked.

"Uncomfortable."

"Yeah."

"I don't know why I thought this was a good idea."

"You were horny."

Gwen shook her head, but not particularly vehemently. "You got me all confused."

"Sorry."

"You should be." Gwen hesitated. "But it was kinda hot, maybe. For a minute. Or whatever."

"Haha, ok."

Jade felt a weird surge of something very much like pride. No longer dreading being naked in front of people, Gwen was actually trying new things. At least partly at Jade's suggestion and mentorship.

Sure it wasn't really anything super deep, intelligent, or meaningful. But social liberation and discovering herself were important in their own rights.

Gwen was getting more comfortable with herself and other people, and Jade was watching it unfold before her.

"You wanna take those off and try again?" Jade asked.

Gwen nodded. "Yes please."

"Even though you'll have to be naked?"

"It's not really any better only wearing panties. And they're all wet and stuff. Not even from me. Mostly not from me." Gwen shrugged. "And that might even be worse, really. Wearing someone else's soggy panties where everyone can see."

"But it was fun. For a minute."

"Yeah. For a minute."

Jade reached out and booped Gwen. "Tag."

Gwen smiled and slipped her undies off. "Thanks."

Her little pussy was all puffy and shining as she stepped out of the panties. Not unlike Jade's just after she'd masturbated.

Jade was pretty sure Gwen wouldn't go for it if she suggested playing with herself in public, though. She hadn't come that far yet.

"We're headed to class," Jade said as she saw Naomi returning.

Gwen nodded. "Sure. Already missed half the one I was supposed to be in. I'll just... I dunno. Try and tag someone, I guess."

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

Jade watched proudly as Gwen walked off on her own. All naked and scouting for someone to chase after. She'd be just fine.

"Where's she going?" Naomi asked.

Jade shrugged. "Nowhere in particular, I think. Not until her next class."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"You look like your baby just left the nest."

"Ha. I mean, basically, though."

"Well come on. You've still gotta be naked in the middle of another classroom."

Jade's pussy tingled. "Yeah I do."

****

Naomi and Jade had split up, going their separate ways for their classes. But in the afternoon they had a poetry class together.

Jade was still naked, and Naomi had lost her outfit and acquired someone's jeans in the meantime. Naomi's toplessness and Jade's nudity had become less unique as they day went on and more and more people lost more and more clothes, but they still got some looks.

Jade was horny and on edge, her morning masturbation too long ago to do any good. This was their final class for the day, though, and if she could make it through she could go get off as much as she wanted.

Their poetry class wasn't large. Maybe twenty students, give or take. It was fewer people to be naked in front of, but also more intense because there wasn't any anonymity. Everyone knew everyone else to at least some degree.

Jade greeted a few of her classmates as she and Naomi slipped in and took seats. She felt gazes on her even more acutely than usual because of the small room size, her familiarity with those checking her out, and certainly because of how horny she already was.

Ms. Shields, their professor, walked in a few moments later as the last of her class was trickling in. She arched her eyebrow at the state of some of her students, eyes lingering on Jade's total nudity, but it wasn't like it could possibly be taking her by surprise this late in the day.

"I'm glad to see some of you remembered to get dressed today," Ms. Shields said.

Small titters ran through the class. Jade accepted the mild, joking reproach. There was nothing malicious behind it.

"Hopefully you all did better remembering the poems you were meant to be working on," Ms. Shields continued, just as dryly. "Let's get right into it, shall we?"

A couple volunteers went up to read their work, followed by some brief comment and critique by Ms. Shields and the class at large. Jade absently watched a boy in boxers and a shirt read one out, then a girl in a shirt that came down past her pussy, leaving it ambiguous as to whether that was all she was wearing.

After those two, there didn't appear to be any other eager takers. Jade didn't think much of it until a hand suddenly clasped her wrist and lifted her arm.

Jade, somewhat bewildered, turned to a furiously grinning Naomi who was still holding her wrist. "What are you doing?"

Naomi was about to answer, but Ms. Shields got there first.

"Ah, Miss Jade. You've been quiet today."

Jade blushed as Naomi released her. "Um, I don't--"

"Yes, come on up. It's your turn. Regale us."

Jade blushed even warmer. "I'm not wearing anything."

"Yes, Miss Jade. We can all see that."

A few light snickers caught Jade's ear. As if she needed to be any redder for this. Her stupid heart was beating so hard, and her pussy was all madly on fire.

"I can't--"

"Sure you can. Class, we'd like to hear Jade's poem, wouldn't we?"

A firm chorus of agreement answered the leading question. Naomi the loudest supporter of all. Jade's death glare did absolutely nothing to wipe the smirk off her face.

"There, you see? No one has any problem with your lack of clothes," Ms Shields said, a rather unprofessional smile tugging at her lips.

Jade fumbled with her notebook, finding the page for her latest poem. There was no point fighting it. She could maybe chicken out if she really, really dug her heels in, but it'd only be worse than just giving in. If nothing else, her reputation would take a serious hit.

Jade slowly made her way to the front of the room, right next to Ms. Shields' desk. She clutched her notebook like a lifeline, even though it did absolutely nothing of any practically value for her.