Naked Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being naked in front of the class was... well that was kind of amazing. The sort of thing she got off on. Reading her poem out to everyone, that was more of a problem.

There was a vulnerability to sharing her own work while being the sole focus of attention for a couple dozen classmates. It was similar to the vulnerability of being naked in front of them, except without really any of the benefits. And when she combined the two, it meant that she had to share her work while under the constant threat of everyone recognizing that she was getting all worked up.

Jade felt lightheaded. Almost dizzy. Her body was warm everywhere. Her pussy was flooded like crazy, warmer than anywhere else on her, begging for attention. It should know better. Just work with her here. Let her get through it. She'd give it such loving attention later.

But no. Not so much. Tingles and small, imaginary flames ran all through her body, making her appear shaky and nervous, like someone who'd never done public speaking before. Or, indeed, like a girl who was humiliated at being nude in front of her class. Except that neither was really the case.

Jade couldn't look at anyone. Couldn't make the slightest eye contact. She needed to just get her thing done and get out of there. And yet, she stared at her notebook, barely able to read her own words.

"Whenever you're ready," Ms. Shields said gently, but with obvious amusement.

Jade nodded and tried to read. It was painful. Her voice wouldn't hold steady, and she couldn't keep track of her place. Couldn't make a single dang thing about her work compelling, even though she knew she'd done pretty well on it.

It was the stuff of classic public speaking nightmares. Just a poor performance all round, and she knew it while she had to keep struggling on anyway.

There was the urge to shrink away into nothing, sure. To never be seen again by anyone currently watching her nakedly bomb her presentation.

But, too, there was an insane, stressful, thrilling desire to stay in the spotlight. To suffer the eyes on her for as long as she could get away with.

Her pussy was running like a faucet. Jade could feel more arousal trickling down her thighs. It must have been visible to everyone. She could swear it was. They could see it. All her classmates. Her teacher. Everyone.

The permanent red flush of her cheeks was even more of a giveaway. That and the tremor of her voice, the tremble of her hands, the raggedness of her breath, and her heartbeat that might as well be echoing through the whole room.

Fuck she was turned on. And miserably humiliated. But horny! But embarrassed.

And all the while Naomi just sat there giggling herself silly at Jade's expense.

"We really must work on your public speaking," Ms. Shields said casually once Jade had finished.

Jade closed her notebook and mumbled something back, shifting her weight from leg to leg. She started to step away from the front of class, but was stopped by Ms. Shields continuing to speak.

"Who has some thoughts for Miss Jade?"

Naomi, grinning evilly, raised her hand high. Jade clenched her fingers tight around her notebook and glared ineffectually at her friend.

"I think the imagery really worked," Naomi said, the picture of innocence as she delighted in Jade's torture. "But it was kind of hindered by the delivery, maybe?"

"Yes," Ms. Shields said. "We know Jade's having a... nervous sort of day. Let's not dwell on that, shall we?"

"I liked her outfit," one of the boys from the other end of the room called.

Jade squirmed, wanting again to escape from them all. To return to her seat and be horny with at least some modicum of privacy. Instead, she lifted her middle finger toward her teaser. She was glad to get a better laugh than he had.

A few more of Jade's classmates shared some thoughts, at which point she was sure she'd be able to sit back in her seat and try not to draw attention for the remainder. She was wrong.

"Miss," Naomi said, piping up again in the sort of way that made Jade groan internally.

"Yes?"

"Remember when you were telling us about accompanying poetry with other mediums?"

"Yes, Miss Naomi, I do."

"Well... music and pictures and stuff are fine and all. But what about a nude model?"

Jade glared pure daggers at Naomi. She had a sense where this was going. She wasn't going to get to sit down at all.

And her fucking pussy just wouldn't quit. She'd slip on a puddle of her own arousal at this rate.

She was so goddamn horny she could rub herself off right where she was. Right in front of everyone. She was such a twisted up little mess.

Ms. Shields looked at Jade, then back at Naomi. "They'd have to be fairly specific--"

"I've got poems that would be perfect right here," Naomi said promptly, holding up a notebook that Jade knew for certain wasn't her usual one for class.

"Are they appropriate for the classroom?"

"Not really, no." Naomi stood up anyway and started forward to join Jade.

Ms. Shields rolled her eyes. "Anyone object to... whatever we're about to hear?"

No one much seemed to mind. Anyone who wasn't busy enjoying Jade's naked time in class was at least amused by it. Including, perhaps, their professor.

"What about you, Miss Jade?" Ms. Shields asked more softly. "You don't have to stay up here."

Jade swallowed hard, feeling faint but exhilarated beyond her imagining. "Am I getting bonus points for this?"

Ms. Shields smiled wryly. "For such a demonstration of mixed mediums? I probably could arrange something."

"I should really earn those points, then."

Ms. Shields snorted. Jade's marks were fine and they both knew it. "Suit yourself."

Naomi stood next to Jade and grinned at her for a moment before opening up her notebook and taking her time ruffling through.

"How long have you been planning this little stunt?" Jade whispered to her.

"You could always chicken out," Naomi hissed back. "I heard Ms. Shields give you an out."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Nope. I'd rather you squirm. But then, you'd rather that too, wouldn't you?"

Jade clenched her fists at her side; one empty, one with an increasingly distressed notebook. Naomi was right. This was exactly the sort of thing Jade wanted, in all its thrilling, terrifying glory.

Jade felt like she'd never be anything but 'that horny naked girl' to everyone present. And they wouldn't be entirely wrong.

She was so fucking turned on. Her thoughts kept flashing through various scenarios. Things that might happen, or that she might want to happen. Things like jumping Naomi and riding her face right there on the floor. Or bending over Ms. Shields' desk and just seeing what happened. Or standing outside the door after class and letting every single classmate rub up on her a bit as they went by.

Stupid stuff. She didn't want any of it. But fuck she needed something. It was way, way too much.

It only got worse when Naomi started speaking. Her poem, as it turned out, was filthy. Not just titillating, but downright pornographic. And, of course, eyes that had wandered locked straight back onto Jade as flowery and rhyming descriptions of rather intimate acts were vocalized next to her.

It was actually kind of unfair. Naomi was topless. They could have looked at her.

But then, Naomi didn't have a horny little pussy gushing in front of everyone, giving away just how badly this was all getting to her. Jade did.

"That was... perhaps a tad inappropriate," Ms. Shields said once Naomi was done.

"Oh, sorry," Naomi said. "Lemme try again."

"Please don't," Jade whispered.

Naomi ignored her and was already launching into a second poem that was more romantic than dirty, though still sexually charged.

Time was frozen for Jade. She was stuck right where she was, standing at the front of the class while Naomi rattled off an endless barrage of poetry. Sometimes it was only lightly suggestive, conjuring images of tender embraces or light, loving kisses. Other times it was practically an instruction list for eating her out, or otherwise getting her off.

And every single thing she said, Jade knew it was being imagined about her. As if their audience needed help having thoughts about her as she stood in front of them naked and turned on like mad.

Plus, and Jade truly hated to admit it, some of Naomi's work was actually super hot on its own. One was about masturbating while being spied on, though disguised behind cunning use of language so it wasn't quite so obvious. It was a little too on the nose for the moment, given Jade's mood and tension, but it fucking worked for her. It worked too damn well.

The class was collectively getting all worked up to the point of bursting. At least half Jade's classmates were wiggling in their seats, either trying to grind on something or even possibly playing with themselves. They had the small privacy of desks in front of them. Jade didn't.

And yet... that wasn't going to stop her. Jade could feel it. Naomi wasn't even slowing down, and Ms. Shields hadn't cut her off yet. Whatever was happening, Jade couldn't restrain herself forever.

This was the moment. The point where she might truly gain the title of horniest little exhibitionist on campus. Slowly, shakily, Jade leaned on Ms. Shields' desk, then boosted herself up to sit on the edge of it. Her legs spread wider of their own accord, her pussy flaming with need as those at the back craned for a better look.

Naomi was still one step ahead of Jade, shifting right into another masturbation poem. How many of these did she even have? Jade knew that Naomi wrote stuff like this from time to time. Honestly, Jade did too. But to have this whole collection ready and waiting....

Yeah, Naomi had been working toward this for some time. She had to have been.

"... my secret little caress, only for me..." Naomi was saying, nearly making Jade snort out loud.

No. It wasn't going to be secret. And it wouldn't be just for her. But it didn't matter. Jade couldn't wait any longer.

Trembling with nerves upon nerves, Jade reached down past her tummy and slid her hand over her pussy. Her legs were still obscenely wide, and there was no possible way anyone could mistake what she was doing.

"... I shiver at the hot flame inside...."

Goddamn, she was doing this deliberately.

Jade rubbed herself. Rubbed her soaked, painfully aroused pussy while perched on her professor's desk. Providing a blatant counterpoint to the 'secret' girl in Naomi's poem. Being just the most obvious about rubbing herself as it was possible to be.

Ms. Shields cleared her throat a couple times, but gave up when both Jade and Naomi ignored her. Jade didn't dare to look at her. Didn't dare to look at anyone.

She knew everyone was still there. Rapt, undivided attention squarely on her. But if she kept her gaze low and soft, maybe she could pretend like she wasn't doing what she most definitely was.

Masturbating for the whole class.

Jade moaned softly, rubbing her small, wet circles. She was so warm. Overheating despite her lack of clothing. Partly it was her physical arousal, but most of it was the warmth of shame. Feeling stared at while doing something wrong. And this wasn't a small group of friends watching her. This was her whole damn class. This was taking it to another level entirely.

It wouldn't even help to stop now. She couldn't play this off. There was no going back.

Jade risked a few direct peeks at classmates while she rubbed her pussy in front of them. In each instance, she both regretted daring to look, and felt another insane surge run through her, an extra thrill electrifying her and pushing her to continue. Forcing her to keep rubbing herself silly.

They were watching. Everyone. Watching with utter fascination. Some were definitely playing with themselves too. No doubt about it. Even a glance at Ms. Shields confirmed that she was just as riveted as everyone else, though perhaps slightly more bemused about it.

And Naomi just kept talking. She wasn't holding together any better than anyone else, really. Her voice caught at times, and she was definitely squirming and squeezing her thighs together, but she kept rattling off dirty poetry like it was her job.

Jade's moans and panting got louder. Her fingers blurred and squelched. Her legs tensed and her toes curled. It was too much. Just too much.

Jade came in an explosion of embarrassment, horniness, need, and exhibitionism. She fully squirted, splashing her juices all over the floor in front of her. Gasps hit her from surprised onlookers, as well as subsequent murmurs of appreciation.

"Did you just squirt?" Naomi asked, breaking her monologue and being the only one to directly comment.

Jade only groaned, threw her head back, and kept fingering herself. She was a horny mess. The shameful thrill of her orgasm still made her tingle in the aftermath, but it wasn't enough. She needed another one. She was sensitive after cumming, but didn't care. She kept rubbing.

Naomi wasn't even speaking. The class wasn't silent, exactly, but Jade was by far making the most noise. Probably every single person could hear the schlicking of her fingers, the little moans she made, and the rasping pant of her breath.

Jade made herself cum again. Not as intensely this time, but still overwhelming and pleasant, and helpful as far as calming her down.

There wasn't even a pretense of a real class anymore. No lessons. No critiques. No Naomi working her way through months worth of erotic verse.

Just a very horny and naked girl masturbating for everyone.

How the hell had she ever gotten to this point? How had she been allowed to do it? How had she not been stopped?

Jade came a few more times before she was well and truly worn out and calmed down. Her fingers, pussy, and legs were all messy from her juices, as was the floor and part of the desk she was sitting on.

Not knowing what else to do, Jade lay back right where she was, still breathing heavy and feeling a sheen of sweat over her body.

Ms. Shields swore and rescued a stack of papers from being lain on. A few pens clattered to the floor. Jade ignored it all. Just lay there with her eyes closed, unable to look at anyone right now.

For all she knew, they might all be done staring at her. Or they might still be looking. She was all stretched out naked for them, spread-legged and wet. They could look if they wanted.

A long moment passed, then Ms. Shields sighed. "Well, why don't we call it a bit early today. I have a feeling we're not getting much of anything done after this."

Chairs scraped the floor and a soft stampede of feet arose. Jade remained on her back for a moment until the worst of the noise was past. But when she sat up, she found about half the class was still just kind of milling around her. Naomi included, naturally.

No one appeared at all upset or judgmental, which was a good start. Jade still wasn't sure she was ready to handle them all standing around her like they were, even if a few were only half-clothed, and at least one or two looked like they'd cummed pretty recently.

Then, all at once, excited voices started piping up from all around her.

"That was awesome!"

"Did you plan that?"

"How'd you get away with that?"

"Wasn't it embarrassing?"

"Did you really cum?"

"Shut up, of course she really came. You could see it."

"She wasn't the only one."

"Oh gross."

"Just saying."

"It was hot!"

"That was a crazy class."

"Glad I didn't miss this one."

"You think that's gonna be on a test?"

"You doofus."

Jade blinked, slowly adjusting to the crowd around her. They'd congregated on her, but there didn't seem to be much pressure for her to actually answer anything.

"No one's gonna believe this."

"With Jade? Some people might."

"You think?"

"Damn I wish that whole thing was filmed."

"No way. It's better that it wasn't."

"How so?"

"It's the medium, isn't it? Like how a spoken poem is different from reading it in a book."

"But on film...."

"It would have been different. Not spontaneous. And it wouldn't have felt the same just watching a recording."

"Hm. Maybe."

Ms. Shields looked like she'd been about to start shooing students from her class. But as the discussion became actually relevant to their studies, she started joining in. Just little bits here and there, not trying to run things, just help them along.

Jade scooted back on the desk and crossed her legs, just perching there, not really participating other than to be used as the main example for the conversation. It was, perhaps, slightly objectifying, but her little stunt had been truly accepted by at least this group of her fellow students. She could work with that.

A few appreciative looks still came Jade's way from time to time, but mostly people were wrapped up in the post-lesson discussion. It was a pretty chill time, really.

Jade sat and let the moment happen. Let everyone discuss her performance and its relevance while she was still right there with them, on the desk, naked and messy, having just cummed repeatedly for everyone.

There was a warmth to it that wasn't a feeling of horniness or shame. Something related but different. It was nice, whatever it was.

Students finally filtered out, leaving Jade, Naomi, and Ms. Shields alone in the room.

Jade stood and accepted her satchel from Naomi, adjusting it across her hip and shoulder. She fidgeted with it a bit more than necessary as she took a breath.

"Sorry for getting a bit out of control there," Jade said.

Ms. Shields smiled and shook her head. "It's understandable. And honestly, we got some surprisingly good thoughts out of it. I wouldn't have dismissed them early if I'd known how the discussion would go afterward." She paused. "Although it's possible dismissing them allowed the discussion to happen organically."

"Definitely seemed like it," Naomi said cheerfully.

"There was, if you don't mind me saying, a certain poetry in your performance," Ms. Shields continued. "Though I know you didn't really intend for it."

"You mean... like with Naomi saying her poems and me--"

"That too. But even when it was just you... you had their attention, Miss Jade. Everyone's."

Jade blushed. "Only for dirty reasons."

"I wouldn't say that at all. Let's not forget, just because something's erotic, that doesn't mean that's the only value it brings."

"Oh. Maybe."

"You were like a silent poet up there," Naomi said, only half teasing.

"Um... thanks?"

Ms. Shields gave both girls a small, crooked smile. "We may discuss this more next class, if you don't mind terribly. Once I have a chance to settle my own thoughts."

"Oh. Um, yeah? Yeah. Ok."

"Can she be naked for it?" Naomi asked, making Jade glare at her.

Ms. Shields gave Naomi a look not unlike Jade's. "I really don't think that would be appropriate."

"Fair enough."

"Although... if no one objects... and if you can make a sufficient case for it being relevant...."

Naomi beamed. "On it!"

Jade trembled and her calmed pussy twinged back to alert. They couldn't be serious, could they? Do that all again? Or even part of it?

Didn't they know how embarrassing that would be? Naked tag day was one thing. Spontaneous and all. Her being as surprised as anyone.

But again? Planned? Everyone knowing what it did to her? Being 'that' girl? A horny little exhibitionist getting off on their attention?

Oh fuck. Who was she kidding. She'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Jade poked Naomi's shoulder as they left the room together. "Tag."

Naomi accepted it easily. "Fair enough," she said, stopping to strip off her jeans and fold them up. "Figured that might be coming."

"Can't believe you."

"Yes you can."

"Ok. Yes I can. How long were you planning all that?"