Naked Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwen found her own bed?" Naomi asked, crawling into bed on her side of the room.

"I believe so," Jade said. "I didn't check."

"She had quite a day."

"Mmm. Me too."

"Ha, yeah. That was a good one."

"It was."

"Just a regular, plain old day tomorrow."

"Mmhm."

"Unless Ms. Shields really asks you to be naked again."

"Don't have that class tomorrow."

"Well... next time, anyway."

"Right. She wouldn't though."

"No. Probably not."

"But... she might."

"Would you really do it? On a regular day? You'd be the only one misclothed, let alone naked."

"Hrrgg. I'm tryin' to sleep."

"Getting excited thinking about it?"

"No. Shut up."

"Maybe I'll just steal all your clothes before you wake up. Then what?"

Jade sighed, trying not to let the small thrills of Naomi's suggestions get to her and ruin any chance of sleep. "Good night, Naomi."

"I could--"

"Good. Night."

Naomi giggled softly. "Yeah. Ok. Good night. Weirdo."

Despite Jade's best efforts, she had to sneakily masturbate again before she could drift off. Stupid Naomi knowing her so well. And she probably wouldn't even follow through with any of her 'threats' either. Just a tease.

Still, at the very least, there was always the next game of tag to look forward to.