Naked Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno. A month maybe?"

"Ah."

"Never thought it'd go quite that well."

"No kidding."

"I really must remember to ask if we're definitely getting bonus points for that. Performance points, maybe. Something."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I mean, it was a hell of a show. That's the sort of stuff we're supposed to be learning, right? Not just writing poems but, like, performing them. Making people care." Naomi waved a hand up and down Jade's nude body. "People definitely cared."

"I still don't think it was for the right reasons."

"Pff. So what? We mix beauty and sexuality and poetry all together and get something pretty great out of it? Who cares if it's 'right'?"

"That's... not a bad point."

"Damn straight."

"You really think she's gonna let me be naked again?"

"Girl, there's gonna be a riot if she doesn't."

"Ha, ok, whatever." Jade grinned to herself as they walked side by side, two naked girls proceeding through a decreasingly clothed campus. Her pussy was already trickling again despite a flurry of cums back in class. "Naomi?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a pretty great friend."

"Aw. Thanks."

****

Jade and Naomi returned to their dorm to dump their bags. Jade took the opportunity to clean up some, since she was quite a sticky mess.

As they headed back out, they ran into Gwen just returning as well. All three of them were currently 'it'. Gwen seemed to be faring quite well with being alone and naked, though it probably helped that it was a much more common sight at this time of day.

"Hey, drop your stuff and come back out with us," Jade said.

"Where you going?" Gwen asked.

"Just out to play tag."

"Yeah," Naomi said, "we get to go chase down girls the rest of the day if we want. And we got nothing slowing us down."

Gwen shifted her weight. "So your plan is to just, like, run around naked and see how many other girls you can get naked too?"

"Basically, yeah," Jade said. "You in?"

Gwen had to consider for a moment, but a wide, slow grin gave away her answer. "Ok. Just give me a minute."

Jade and Naomi hung around outside waiting. Gwen was back pretty quickly, already slightly out of breath from her dash to her room and back.

"Ready, Team Neapolitan?" Naomi said.

Gwen shook her head. "I don't know if I like that."

"Aw, c'mon. You get to be strawberry and everything."

Jade nodded absently, watching a couple of potential targets from a distance. "Come on, Strawberry. Let's get 'em."

Gwen sighed dramatically, but jogged to catch up once Jade and Naomi started moving. "Gwen's fine," she grumbled. "Don't gotta mess with that."

Team names soon became irrelevant. There were so many girls to run after that none of them really thought about it again.

Jade loved it. She was having the time of her life. Possibly second to poetry class, actually. But still, pretty close.

She got to run free all the rest of the afternoon, naked and exhilarated. She, Naomi, and Gwen kind of got in each other's way at first, but bumping into one another and even falling down in a naked, laughing tangle was all just in good fun.

As they kept at it, they truly became an effective team, herding not-yet-naked girls around until one of them could catch up and deliver the all-important tag. If one of them accidentally won clothes, the others could easily tag them and take care of the problem.

Some girls they tagged stayed and joined their hunting party, swelling their numbers and making things dire and hopeless for anyone trying to sneak past with modesty intact.

Thanks to Jade's team starting it, the game of tag spread wildly, so much faster than it had all day. The whole campus was a chaotic arena of students running, shrieking, laughing, and stripping. Even the shyest of them were pretty much just having fun at this point, since nudity was becoming more common than being properly clothed.

The boys' game had been slower to get rolling all day. They got properly enthusiastic about it as waves of naked girls started spreading out everywhere in the late afternoon sun.

Some of the more excited girls who were disappointed by the increasing lack of targets to tag started helping the boys by tackling or latching on to guys trying to escape. It was, technically, a bit of a faux pas to interfere that heavily in the other game, but very few boys protested about naked girls flinging themselves at them.

Jade ran until she wore herself out. Naomi and Gwen had already stopped for a break long before she did, and were just chilling sitting on a picnic table and watching her. She flopped down on the grass next to them to recover from all her running around.

"Gwen and I are gonna go get some food," Naomi said with an utter lack of sympathy for Jade's exhaustion. "You wanna come?"

Jade nodded, feeling the rumbling of hunger hit her as soon as Naomi mention it. "Yes please. Help me up?"

"That's a little pathetic."

"I know."

Naomi and Gwen each took an arm and got Jade upright.

"I gotta go get my card," Gwen said. "I forgot it again."

"Hm, yeah, me too," Jade said. "They might not care. Lots of people'll probably forget theirs this time of day. Practically everyone being naked and all."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"It's not that far to hit our rooms and come back," Naomi said. "Might as well be official."

"Sure," Jade said. "Official. Why not?"

****

The girls stuck together for the evening. They hung out at the dining hall for a time, having something of a popular table for friends and acquaintances to come sit with them. Plus the atmosphere was pretty fun and crazy.

So many eighteen to twenty-two year olds were all naked together and didn't have to feel bad since everyone was doing it. For many of them, it was an excuse to get wild and just enjoy the public nudity.

For Jade, it wasn't the same thrill as being more daring. But it was a pretty good time watching others enjoy themselves, as well as sneak peeks at some of the more interesting people around, so it kind of worked out.

Parties ramped up that evening, as was pretty much inevitable with so many naked, excited, horny people all hanging out. Jade, Naomi, and Gwen cruised through a few of them, variously taking other friends along in tow or losing them somewhere along the way.

Jade was a bit too tired to really get into partying too hard, whether it be dancing, grinding, drinking, or something else. She did a bit of it all, of course, couldn't pass up the chance, but stayed light and kept moving.

She had to keep an eye on Gwen too. Naomi could handle herself, but Gwen clearly hadn't yet learned to rein herself in when things got crazy. She hadn't even quite hit the legal drinking age, for that matter. Not that that stopped her or much of anyone else.

"You've had enough there, Strawberry," Jade said, plucking a half-full plastic cup from Gwen's unresisting fingers.

"Oh, have I?" Gwen asked, giggling madly and leaning on Jade.

"You have."

"Oops."

"We don't want you getting all drunk, do we?"

"I... I might already be."

"Possible. You're still standing though, so that's something."

Gwen nodded seriously like she was really thinking about it, but then seemed to lose her train of thought. "Hey, so, lots of people are naked here."

"Yes, Gwen. Most of them. If not all of them."

"Right. And lots of them are kinda drunk too."

"Sure."

"And some are... hot."

"Where's this going?"

"Is it bad that I kinda maybe want to... make out with someone?"

"Ok. Maybe let's get you back." Jade looked around and spied Naomi busy flirting with a naked and very erect boy. She seemed to be lightly teasing him about it, and he didn't much seem to mind. "Naomi! Give me a hand please?"

Naomi nodded and excuse herself, then came over. "What's up? Our little one getting tired out?"

"Getting drunk and horny more like," Jade said. "Help me get her back to her room?"

"Sure."

"You can come back after if you want."

"Nah. It's fun, but I'm about ready to call it quits anyway. Not super interested in accidentally waking up next to anyone here."

Jade snorted. "Their loss."

"I know, right?"

Jade and Naomi supported Gwen between them and began a rather slow walk back to their dorm. Gwen was in no particular hurry. She was happy just wrap her arms around her friends and snuggle-walk with them.

"Gettin' a bit handsy there, Gwen," Jade said.

Gwen giggled and shook her head. "Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh," Naomi said. "You're straight up grabbing my butt."

"Oops." Gwen laughed harder.

"How much did you let her drink?" Naomi asked.

"Why was that all my responsibility?" Jade retorted. "You could have been helping instead of flirting the night away."

"Look who's talking. You're just happy 'cause you already got a boy interested. Some of us don't."

"You had plenty interested in you. I saw them."

"Well... ok. But not the right boy."

"There it is."

Jade had to keep guiding Gwen's hand back to her waist, where it would inevitably fall to her butt again. Naomi didn't even bother. Eventually, Jade gave up as well.

They took the elevator to their floor, even though Jade usually used the stairs. She didn't like their odds of navigating Gwen up even a single flight without incident.

Gwen leaned even more heavily on Jade during the brief elevator trip. She even put her head on Jade's shoulder and sighed comfortably. Jade just patted her and murmured something soothing.

"Alright, here we go," Jade said. "Back to your room for a nice nap."

"No," Gwen said.

"No?"

"No."

Jade and Naomi exchanged helpless glances.

"Um... well there aren't a lot of other places we can take you," Naomi said.

"Take me with you."

"Are you just gonna try feeling us up more?" Jade asked.

"Nope."

"Promise?"

"Yep."

"Fine. Ok."

Gwen happily lay out on Jade's bed, trapping Jade by putting her head square in her lap. Jade shrugged and rolled with it.

Naomi grinned over as she made herself comfortable on her own side of the room. "She likes you."

"So it seems."

Naomi settled herself cross-legged and casually started rubbing her pussy.

"Oh really?" Jade asked. "You're just gonna masturbate now?"

"Why not? Gwen is."

Jade turned her gaze, and sure enough Gwen had her hand busy on her pussy too. It didn't appear to be anything deliberate or calculated. Just Gwen being kind of out of it while super horny.

"Just great," Jade mumbled. "I got her head in my lap. What am I supposed to do?"

"Bit of a departure someone else getting to masturbate in front of people and not you, huh?"

Jade flipped Naomi off, then idly stroked Gwen's hair. All she could do was sit there and rather wistfully watch Naomi and Gwen play with themselves.

Neither girl had much sympathy for Jade. Naomi clearly enjoyed getting to be the one getting off this time. With Gwen there was a chance she didn't even realize she was playing with her pussy in front of anyone.

The three of them had a moment to themselves before Diana found them. She casually walked in and sat down next to Naomi, who didn't break stride on fingering herself.

"So this is where you all got to," Diana said. "I was wondering. Not like you to miss the fun."

"We've had our fun," Jade said.

"I'm still having mine," Naomi said with another petty grin in Jade's direction.

"Your own little pussy party, huh?" Diana said. "I was wondering when one was gonna start."

She too started rubbing herself, right next to Naomi.

"Really?" Jade asked. "No one else is rubbing off yet?"

"Well... not in any kinda group, really. Couple girls went back to their own rooms for private time. But you know. Day like this, it's nice to have company."

"Yeah," Jade said, "I know."

"Wha'ssa pussy party?" Gwen asked.

"This," Jade said. "It's not really a party. Just... you know. Girls getting horny. Usually after naked tag. All rubbing themselves."

"Oh. Like me."

"Yes. Like you."

Gwen was satisfied and went quiet again except for the occasional little moan or whimper.

Jade remained the only one unable to play with herself in the room. The door had been left wide open on Diana's entry, and every now and then girls would filter in or out. Sometimes staying to hang out and chat even when they weren't masturbating, but they all basically rubbed at least one orgasm out.

As many as half a dozen girls squeezed into the room at times, at other times it was just Jade and Gwen. Gwen didn't seem to have much pattern to when she was fingering her wet little pussy, she just kind of did it at times. Sometimes to make herself cum, sometimes just for the casual fun of it.

It was, perhaps, a window into the soul of a typically shy girl who'd been rather indelicately pulled from her shell, and was currently more than a little tipsy to boot.

Naomi brought some water in for both Gwen and Jade at one point. They had to help Gwen lean up and sip some, but she drank greedily once the water was to her lips.

Eventually, Gwen fell asleep right where she was, even while other girls were still sneaking in to masturbate.

Jade debated kicking Gwen out, but there wasn't much point waking her while the room was otherwise busy anyway. Besides, Gwen was exhausted and looked so peaceful while sleeping.

It was only when things truly calmed down and everyone was pretty much on their way to bed anyway that Jade decided she probably had to sooner or later. Naomi had disappeared somewhere, so it was just the two of them.

Gwen was bleary upon being nudged awake, and looked around in confusion.

"I'm... in your room?"

"Yes."

"Oh. I thought...." Gwen trailed off and frowned, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "How long was I out?"

"An hour maybe? Maybe longer."

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you."

"I know."

"I didn't drool on you, did I?"

Jade quirked her lips. "A little, yeah."

"Oh."

"It's fine."

Gwen nodded, bouncing slightly in place, still seated on Jade's bed. "I had weird dreams. I mean, I know why. Just, they're weird for me."

"Like what?"

"Like... I dunno. Girls kept coming in and... and doing stuff."

"Masturbating?"

"... yeah. And I just thought it was fun and... and played with myself too." Gwen shrugged, looking away slightly embarrassed.

Jade sighed and knew she probably had to tell Gwen. "That wasn't a dream."

"What?"

"That happened. You. Other girls. It's been a whole party in here."

"Oh. Oh no. Really?"

"Yeah. But you know, no one thought anything of it. Just happens sometimes. Naked tag, you know? It gets to everyone."

"I guess." Gwen fidgeted. "I really just masturbated in front of people?"

"Yep."

"Wow. Huh. I must have been drunker than I thought."

"Drunk and horny."

Gwen blushed, but smiled cautiously back Jade. "That's actually kinda hot that I did that. Like, crazy and stuff. Is that why you do it?"

"Basically, yeah. It's maybe a little more complicated than that, but mostly I just really like it. It's all crazy and embarrassing and just, like, the biggest thrill in the world. Took me a while to get over some of those feelings. Like the bad ones that sometimes hit afterward." Jade sighed. "I may still wake up tomorrow and feel humiliated about that class with Naomi."

"Hm? What happened?"

"I... kinda got myself off in front of the whole class. Repeatedly."

"No!"

"Yes."

Gwen's eyes were wide. "Like... wait, how? Before class?"

"During. As part of the lesson. Somehow."

Gwen clutched her hands and squeezed her legs together. "No way."

"Yuh huh. Ask Naomi. She was there."

"That's... oh wow, I could never do that."

"Yeah, I thought that too. Until today."

Gwen looked at Jade with an entirely new awe, then shyly looked away again. "I think I was kinda... grabbing you a bit earlier."

"You were."

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"Just... I think I need to, like, maybe get off again?"

"Ok."

"And I don't want you to think I'm, like, being weird about it."

Jade smiled, shook her head, and leaned against the front of her bed. She spread her legs and slipped her fingers down over her wet slit. "I need to do it too. Someone's been hogging my lap all evening."

Gwen struggled between apology, embarrassment, and horniness for a moment, then grinned back and rubbed herself too. It took her a few minutes in her less inebriated state to get comfortable fingering her pussy in front of Jade, despite having so easily done it in front of anyone who happened to walk in not that long ago.

The girls watched each other as they rubbed themselves. Gwen perhaps more intently than Jade.

"I think I might really like this," Gwen admitted softly.

"Which part?"

"... all of them?"

Jade smiled knowingly. "Ah."

"I don't think I could ever be naked if I was the only one, but... well, I guess I was by myself sometimes today. But even then, like, people knew why. But I mean... if other people are naked, I kinda really like it. Maybe."

"That's good."

"And... and knowing I was actually just playing with myself in front of people...."

"Hot, right?"

"And you. I don't know. I'm confused about you."

"Oh?" Jade asked, keeping her tone light.

"I don't think I'm really, like, into you or anything. You're just... there are things I love about you. And things maybe that I want to be. Things I'm not."

"Plus you're a horny drunk."

Gwen blushed, but only faintly. "I think I was horny while I was drunk, not because of it. It's different."

"If you say so."

"I'm still maybe a little tipsy."

"I could believe it."

Gwen panted and rubbed herself faster. "Would it be weird if we did this again sometimes?"

"If you like. I don't think Naomi'll mind too much if you want to... 'visit'."

"Ok."

Jade wasn't totally sure what to make of Gwen's admissions and question, but she was pretty much on board with it all anyway. It was, in some ways, like she'd found herself a little protege. That could be fun. Assuming Gwen didn't really start catching feelings for her, which might be awkward. But it was probably all just fun and nerves and hormones and the novelty of the whole day.

The girls brought themselves to some final orgasms of the day while watching each other intently. Staring and being stared at. A last little bit of enjoying the nudity of the day, and the consequent slackening of inhibitions.

Gwen was much cuter making herself cum when she was fully aware what she was doing. Some of her initial shyness of that morning came back as she came while knowing Jade was watching every little moment of it.

She kept her hand covering her pussy afterward while waiting for Jade to finish up too. She either just wanted a bit of comforting pressure on it, or was feeling self-conscious about showing herself, despite Jade having had most of the day to check her out if she wanted.

Jade got herself off, playing up her moans and squirming perhaps just a little for Gwen's benefit. It wasn't nearly so intense as cumming in front of a small group outdoors, let alone in front of a whole class, but there was an intimacy to the mutual act that added kind of a lovely warmth to her cum.

There was a quiet few moments afterward, both girls still rubbing themselves slowly, but with no urgency or need to the touching. They shared communication only through their eyes until Gwen finally sighed and bounced to her feet.

"I should probably get some sleep," she said. "Some proper sleep."

"Probably a good idea," Jade said. "You really are welcome any time."

Gwen nodded, fighting a small, goofy grin. "You've corrupted me, you know."

"I had a sense of that, yes."

Gwen hesitated a moment longer, then turned and padded off to her own room, naked and freshly cummed.

Jade gave her a few minutes, still idly playing with herself in memory of the day, then got up and hit the bathroom, getting ready for bed. She'd only just tucked herself in when Naomi returned from wherever she'd been.