Naked Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that part of it was nice. But far, far better was the celebration afterward, mostly because of the hugs from your teammates. Your female teammates. In swimsuits.

Wet, gloriously toned female bodies, pressed up against me on all sides, their ecstatic faces screaming into mine. Trevor had been neck and neck on his leadoff leg, then our weak link Jake had given me a slight deficit to make up with my breaststroke. Still I'd won my third leg, and then Kevin had pulverized their anchor guy on the freestyle leg, and after that it was all nubile hugs and carefree cheering and a few high-fives as we strolled back down the pool deck, past the dejected North Adams fuckers, to cheer on the girls relay team.

For what had to be the thirtieth time since the meet started, I looked up into the stands to see whether Ms Dubinsky was still smiling. She almost always smiled, and since she seemed to know just about everyone else in the stands, she had a lot of smiles to give.

I wondered if our win had caused any of them. I'd been keyed up since I'd first spotted her up there.

And being keyed up could be dangerous for a guy. Early in my swim career, I'd worried about getting hard in my Speedos. But you learn to control these things, even when Kim is clandestinely groping your ass in the aftermath of a relay victory, but that groping was enough to give me a nice little twitchy semi as I strode toward where I kept my gym bag by the bleachers, my package huge in the tight suit. I was rolling my swim cap off my hair, my body dripping in the sunlight, when an unexpected voice broke in.

"Hey!" I straightened and wiped water out of my eyes. "Great job!"

"Well hi, Ms Dubinsky." I blinked her into focus and returned her smile. She was in her typical jeans-and-plain-shirt combo, leaning on the short fence with big sunglasses dominating her face. She pushed them up into her hair. "Thanks for coming."

"I told you I've been to meets before," she shrugged defensively. "But not often. Thanks for the invite."

"Did you get your hands on a hot dog?" I laughed. I was giddy. I was very, very aware that I was standing in front of the teacher I usually thought about when I came, still flushed with victory and in the best shape of my life, and that she could see just about everything. I felt my body come alert and alive, drawing myself up, on display.

And fuck! Did she ever notice. When I found her face, her eyes were riveted to my body, and I waited patiently with a cool, sexual glow until her brain caught up with my question. "What? Oh! Holy... Oh! Yes. Yes, I did have a hot dog." She dragged her eyes feverishly back up to mine, seeing triumph there. I knew her cheeks would go red even before they did. "It was really good," she added vaguely.

"Nice." I bent down to rummage in my bag, thinking about her eyes on my ass, my legs, my back. I suddenly got a quick sense for how people like Lily must feel, having people stare at them constantly, having people want them. I wasn't sure Ms D wanted me, really, but hell. I was young and pretty good-looking. She'd been peeking.

So? Maybe she did. No, probably she did.

When I straightened she was peeking again, though less obviously. I wondered for the first time whether she was married. "You should come to all our meets," I nodded, running my towel briskly through my hair. "You can motivate me in the water like you motivate me for science.

Her eyes bulged, a grin appearing on her face as if by magic, but whatever she was going to say was drowned out by a very loud Trevor making his way to his own bag. "Hey hey hey!" Water streamed from every etched muscle. I saw Ms Dubinsky swallow as she took him in. "My two favorite Wednesday companions!"

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh, I doubt that highly. I know what you do on Wednesdays when you're not with me, Trevor."

"Oh, good point." He reached down with no embarrassment at all and shifted his penis over to the other side; the Speedos sometimes made them point the wrong way. Her mouth fell open. "What?"

"I should go," she said hurriedly, making a point of looking away. "Great job, boys!"

"Uh, thanks?" We both stood in silence and observed the movements of her butt as she made her way back up the bleacher steps. "Dude. What was that all about?"

"I think it embarrassed her when you grabbed your junk," I shrugged. Trev made a face.

"Oh. That?" He glanced again at her, now wedged back into the crowd with her shades back on. Her face was pointed our way, though, so he calmly reached down to adjust again. "Whatever."

We laughed. I loved winning swim races.

* * *

"Hey. Ms Dubinsky?"

"Yeah?" She peered over at me from the counter by the window, where she was assembling tomorrow's lab. Something involving fossils, looked like. "Need something?"

"Nah. I'm done." I was, too, the physics much easier these days. Amazing how much easier homework was when you actually had to settle down and do it. I did still have twinges of regret at missing Naked Wednesdays, but Lily's folks were clearing out to the Lake this weekend. So we'd presumably make up for lost time. Meanwhile, I'd been thinking about how Ms D had checked me out at the meet. "I'm just curious about something."

"Mmhmm?" Over on my other side, Trevor stirred and glanced up from his work.

"Back when we came in asking you to tutor us? You called Trev 'Ken Doll.' What was up with that?"

"Oh." She shrugged, looking only slightly embarrassed. "I nickname almost everyone I meet. It's a mnemonic."

"No," I shook my head. "I mean, it's probably cruel and mean-spirited, but I wouldn't call it demonic."

She gazed slowly over at me for a second, then grimaced. "That," she announced flatly, "might be the dumbest joke I've ever heard."

"No, it's fucking hilarious," I grinned.

"Mouth."

"Yeah."

"Well," she explained, perching herself up on the counter so she could swing her legs, "I'm not great with names and faces, so I often use nicknames for people. Usually personality quirks, physical traits. I try not to actually use them out loud." She jerked her head over at Trev, who was smirking. "His is Ken Doll."

"Because I'm perfect boyfriend material," he laughed. "I'm, like, hot! And girls love to play with me."

"Well." She was a little more embarrassed now, looking down. "Your looks are part of it, sure. But mostly it's because your head is completely empty. So, Ken Doll."

"I'll take that," he shrugged

I snickered. "Hey, Trev," I muttered. "Ever seen a Ken doll with its pants off?"

"Stop right there," Dubinsky snapped.

"What?" I raised innocent eyebrows at her. "It's your nickname. You came up with it. I'm just asking Trev to compare himself, like, anatomically."

"Fuck you, Bri." Trev's response was automatic, and not terribly hateful; we bantered like this all the time. And he'd grown up with a little sister, so of course he knew what Ken looked like when you took off his pants.

"Mouth, Trevor. And get back to work, Brian."

"I told you, Ms D, I'm done." I looked over at her like a little lost puppy. "I was just going to comment on the definition of Ken's legs, like." She scowled back at me.

"Dude," Trev sighed, "it's no big deal. I don't look like Ken with his pants off, and you know that very damn well." When we looked over at him, he was cupping his package. "Do I need to show you again, you little turd?"

"Good lord, Trevor!" Ms Dubinsky was definitely red now. "Get your hand off there!"

"What? I'm just adjusting," Trev said slickly. "Because Bri's wrong. I don't look anything like Ken down there. That's just Brian, looking in the mirror," he laughed. "No biggie, Ms D. I didn't mean anything by it. Sometimes, guys have to adjust, you know? Hell, I did it at the meet. Brian did it in here a couple weeks ago, but you might not have noticed. He's sorta... undersized."

"You wish, Trev." I knew I'd have to do it again, too. My hard-on was never far away when I was around her, and it was much worse now. Her legs swung faster as she scowled, looking cute but frustrated, unable to think of anything to say. So I jumped in. "Yeah. Like when girls have to adjust their bras. Nobody says anything about that."

"This is not an appropriate conversation," she snapped, hopping back down to finish prepping her lab, but I could tell she wasn't mad. Just embarrassed. And thinking about our dicks. She blinked in the sunlight.

"Oh, come on, Ms D." I flapped my hands. "It's fine. I'm just messing around."

"Hey. What's your nickname for our boy Brian here, Ms Dubinsky?" Trev had his craftiest smile going. His mind was working like it always did, searching for angles. Trying to keep life interesting. Trying to keep other people off-balance.

"Nothing." It came out surly, like she was sometimes. She turned half-away, in profile as she messed with some boxes of rocks, and I felt my mouth drop open. To my shock, and everlasting joy, I noticed the sun on her white shirt. And her nipples, poking out like a turtle peering from its shell.

Nipples! Nipples for days.

"Aw, come on," Trev wheedled. He kicked my stool. "Bro, don't you want to know what your nickname is?"

"Yeah, Ms D," I urged softly, my dick raging in my jeans. "What's my nickname?" Goddamn, those things were straining. I could see, in the falling sun, the little bumps on her shoulderblades where the bra adjusted: if she was poking out like that, even through a bra...

"You don't want to know," she said shortly, turning away. Her hair tossed as she worked.

"Yes I do." It came out more gravely than I intended, and something in my voice made her straighten. When she spoke, she was talking to the window, my eyes glued to her ass in her jeans and my hand reaching to straighten my dick.

"Well," she confessed slowly, "when I first saw you, remember how you were dressed? That stupid swim parka?" She sighed. "You're Abs."

Trevor finally broke the thick silence that followed. "Whoah."

"I shouldn't have said, boys." She sighed and finished her lab prep with short, jerky motions of her shoulders. Her ass in those jeans looked as good as it could. "But... well. You've got abs, Brian. Has to be said."

My face hurt, I was grinning so much. "It's okay, Ms D." The response came to my mind immediately. "Trevor's just upset because you named me for my awesome physique and you named him after a dickless airhead."

"Shut up," Trev warned, but I wasn't even paying attention to him. I was paying attention to the counter by the window, where Ms Dubinsky was leaning down against the counter, shaking her curls back and forth.

"Mouth, Brian," she said at last, softly. "He's an airhead, yes, but... well." She was smiling when she turned around, though I could tell she was trying not to. "Just... watch your mouth."

I didn't I pushed, recklessly, thinking with my dick because I knew she was thinking with her nipples. "Sorry," I shrugged. "Just, it seemed better than saying 'penisless.'"

Trev lost it, his laugh ringing out as Ms D stopped short behind her desk. She stared at me, completely incredulous, her eyes huge behind her big blue glasses, searching for something to say. While I? I just sat there, smug, totally intoxicated by the effect she was having on me.

Her glance at the swim meet was always in the front of my mind, now. She'd been staring.

She took a deep breath, her lashes falling over those eyes of hers, bracketing me like she was pointing a gun. "Maybe I'll change your nickname," she said at last, her voice icy. "Maybe to something like 'Guy Who Gets Disciplinary Referrals.' Would you like that?"

I shrugged, still smiling. "Better than some, I guess."

"Maybe." She sniffed. "If you're done, read a couple more pages." She glanced up at the clock, still red. I wondered if she could feel her nipples, still pushing hard to escape her bra; I'd have to ask Lily about that kind of thing. "Seven minutes, then you two idiots can go do your weirdo naked thing."

I nodded, trading a knowing glance with Trevor as the clock ticked down.

* * *

"Dude, I'm telling you. They were clear as day." I shook my head, flabbergasted. "How the hell did you not notice? Do you not look at her tits?"

"Of course I look at her tits," Trev scoffed. "I just... I dunno. I think I spend more time looking at her legs."

"Oh, dude, totally." I looked down between my legs, to where Lily was lounging with her tongue sticking out, squinting in concentration as she tried to keep my balls parted in perfect symmetry. "We should come up with a nickname for Ms Dubinsky."

Trevor laughed loudly. "I've got a few in mind. The question is, do I tell her what they are?" His hand stirred itself coolly through Lily's pussy as she lay on her belly, still toying with my penis. Now she propped her head up.

"Dubinsky? I had her in ninth grade. She's funny. When she's not teasing you, she's mocking you. There are already a ton of nicknames for her frizzy-haired ass. She used to dress a whole lot better, that's for sure." She laid her head on my thigh and watched, smiling, as Trev's fingers pulsed steadily across her clit. "Mm. That feels good."

"What are some of them?" I asked, my own fingers idly ringing Lily's nipple. It was hard, on this glorious Naked Saturday, to forget the sight of my dick splitting her pussy... Goddamn. The girl was a knockout.

She gasped a little as Trev did something down below. "Well. As I recall, a lot of them were based on a corruption of that first syllable." She smiled and sighed. "Pubinsky. Ms Dubinskin. Penisky. Shit like that." She glanced down at Trevor. "Stop that. I'm not ready to cum yet. I'm trying to have a conversation with Brian."

"Nah," Trevor said callously as he watched Lily's toes drift up and down the shaft of his dick, "you're not having a conversation. You're just being his fluffer."

"Shut up." She craned up and kissed my cockhead. "There's nothing wrong with keeping Brian hard while I talk to him. I can walk and chew gum at the same time, you fucking caveman."

"Caveman!" Trevor shook his head with a vaguely dangerous look in his eye. "Just you wait. I'll show you caveman a little later, when I bend you over and pummel that sweet pussy." There was a pause, punctuated by another dainty little shudder from her, before he added, "this sweet pussy."

"Anyway," Lily went on loudly, "people used to have nicknames about her tits, too. Double-D-Dubinsky. Boobinsky." She smiled, remembering. "She used to let the Student Government kids call her Dubes, but she had to put a stop to that. Pubes. Boobs. Et cetera. Then there's her hair. People called her Brillo pad. Corkscrew. Pube-head."

"Wow."

"I know. 'Dubinsky,' as it turns out, is sort of a shit name for a teacher." She frowned. "Got a weird first name, too. I think it starts with a B."

"Bitch?" Trevor brayed loudly.

"No." I shook my head thoughtfully. I'd done my research. "It's Bretta."

"Yeah, that's right." Lily giggled. "They called her Pistol, with emphasis on the pis part. Because Bretta sounds like Beretta. And then sometimes they'd make up stuff like, 'Bretta gives good head-a.' Like the kind of shit girls write in bathroom stalls, you know." She curled her tongue along the bottom of my balls. "Kids' stuff. Immature."

"Hey. Lily." Trev's voice had thickened up. I knew that voice well. "You like sucking Brian's dick, huh?"

She didn't hesitate, finding my eyes with her lovely brown ones. "Yes, Trevor. I love sucking Brian's dick." I pulsed for her, my hand finding the back of her head. "Trevor? Would you like to fuck me from behind while I let Brian stick this beautiful cock in my mouth?"

"Depends." We kept staring at each other while Trev's fingers grew rougher on his girlfriend's clit. She was already panting harder, her humid breath ruffling my pubes. "Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

Her eyes rolled back a moment. I loved how quickly we could get her heated up. Though, to be fair, it was nearly lunchtime; Naked Saturday had already been two hours of foreplay. We'd shown up almost before her parents had left the driveway for the Lake. "You mentioned a caveman..." Her tongue was growing more enthusiastic along my shaft.

"No, you smart bitch," Trevor spat. He definitely had this side to him, this controlling side. His hand found her ass with a loud smack, and her nipples shook as she started to lose control of her breathing. "Be specific. Tell me, whore."

"Oh, fuck." She stayed with me as I got up onto my knees, her body moving with sinuous sexy grace to stay in contact with my penis. The sunlight gleamed in long horizontal strips through her window blinds, Trevor's face set and hard in the dimness. He had her clit trapped now, firmly, between his thumb and forefinger. She let my balls slurp out of her mouth at last so she could hang her head low and answer Trev as she got to her hands and knees. "I want you to bend me over and bang the shit out my wet pussy." She raised her eyes to my trembling penis. "I want to suck Brian's dick while you fucking destroy it."

"Destroy what?" He'd positioned himself behind her now, his eyes gleaming.

"My pussy."

"No." Trevor walloped her ass once more, a tremble passing through the whole bed. She screamed into my balls. "Say what I want you to say."

"Go on," I urged, more turned on than I'd been in weeks. I felt like I'd only last five or six minutes once I got inside her mouth. She'd never swallowed my load before; I took a deep breath. "Tell him, and then tell him where you want us to cum." My fingers gripped her chin mercilessly, Trevor nodding in approval.

She glared up at me, knowing her script, and resenting it even though she knew how much satisfaction it would give all three of us. So she drew her head back up, proudly, and then taking my dick in her hand she looked me in the eye and spoke to her man. "I want you to smash your load into my wet cunt," she hissed, "while your best friend nuts into my dirty little mouth."

"Perfect," gloated Trev, getting high off her degradation, and then he nodded at me. Lily's tight body shook with passion as we pushed, her throat struggling to swallow my impatient cock, but once I got the head past her tonsils I slid in easily until I felt her spit coating my balls. "Fuck," Trevor was marveling at the same time, sinking all the way into her; we nodded at each other, both our eyes wide. "Let's take this little bitch," he snarled, and then I had Lily's indignant glare to deal with as I held her head firmly against me, hearing and feeling her gag as Trevor hauled his hips back and rammed her hard.

The room at once filled with a three-way grunt, her face crashing into my abs with the force of Trev's first impact. I gave a little, unprepared, but after that I shifted my knees, bracing myself, so that his next searing thrust drove her against my unyielding body, impaling her fully at both ends. I heard her whimper, my cock flexing in her throat, and then Trevor's face took on a predatory smirk as he started whaling on her.

We loved this.

"Yeah," I snarled, and then Trevor laughed and started raining his open palm on her ass, again and again and again. Lily's weak hand scrabbled at my thighs as she tried to move off my meat. "Take it." I smelled sweat and pussy and fear, waiting until her eyes were watering before I let her off me. "She's choking," I giggled.

"No," Trev grated, his hips driving her into me with quick, brutal strokes, "she's fucking cumming," and she was; I felt the sudden grip of her hand on my dick like a blood-pressure cuff, a low groan coming in waves from her mouth as his thrusts pushed her breath from her lungs.

"Holy fuck," she panted. "Oh, holy fuck it's fucking good..." Her voiced rasped off into a trailing whimper as she went boneless, but I was there to lift her up under her armpits, driving forward, clogging her mouth once more; she did what she could, flexing her lips around my shaft as her orgasm ripped through her body, and then I was gritting my teeth.

123456...8