Naked Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes? What the fuck had I been thinking? More like one and a half.

Reflexively, she wrapped her hand around my hip and dug her fingers into my lean asscheek, holding on for dear life as her man forced his dick into her again and again. Her mouth was a furnace around my cockhead; I only knew I was holding my breath when I began to see stars at the edge of my vision, my eyes rolling down to find hers again, and when I saw the tears start to roll down her cheeks I gripped her hair hard and came.

She was able to take my first shot, but the second one was a lot bigger, machine-gunning from the tip of my dick straight down her gullet. She gagged hard and backed way off. I could feel my mouth go slack as I looked down on her, my cum dribbling out over her lips along the sides of my probing shaft before I pulled myself contemptuously out of her ruined mouth and finished onto her gorgeous, sweaty face, feeling a surge of evil satisfaction as I frosted one of her eyes.

"Fuck, dude," Trevor murmured, in awe. "Nice." He was still plunging away, Lily slumping way down onto her arms, her cum-covered face driving deeper into her pillow while her boyfriend ground his teeth together, fucking her hard and steady as he raced toward his own orgasm. He got there at last, arching desperately against her with his eyes closed and his hand smacking one last time down onto that precious, sleek ass of hers while his balls unloaded deep inside her.

Well, we'd failed to cum simultaneously. But hell, it was barely noon. And her parents weren't due back until after dinner.

* * *

Ms Dubinsky was back in workout wear the next week, only this time she'd left the shirt off in favor of a pink tanktop that barely reached her waistband. I thought that was kind of her. "Wow, Ms D!" I blurted, showing up alone in loose basketball shorts and a sweaty t-shirt. "Heading for the gym right after?"

"Yeah," she said, unable to hide her smile as she saw me. She was leaning forward over her desk, leaving a tempting little slice of her lower back exposed. "No Trevor today?"

"Nah, he should be here soon," I shrugged. Thank god I'd put my manky boxers back on, I reflected as I took my seat; her cleavage was on point that day, and these shorts would have left me nowhere to hide once I started popping for her. And I always did. I remembered her, looking at my package at the swim meet, then getting her nipples sproingy, and decided I could safely get a little risqué with her. Besides, the North Adams meet was over; what did I care if she booted us now? "Why?" I asked her, talking to her tits. "Were you hoping for a little alone time with me?" I chuckled so she'd know I was being harmless, but when I looked up she had her eyebrow arched skeptically.

"Hey," she sighed after a careful pause, "a girl can dream. But you're not quite as much of a catch as you seem to think you are. You and Trevor," she smiled.

"What?" I spread my hands, disarming her. "We're just a couple of fun-loving young men, out to have fun."

"Naked fun, at least on Wednesdays," she reminded me, but then she shook her head. "No, you two are trouble. Actually, I'm a little surprised to see you here. You're up over a seventy percent in Mr Choi's class now." She allowed me a warm smile. "Well over, actually."

"So, what?" I held her gaze, my dick springing under the lab table. "You're saying you want me to stop coming here?"

She hesitated, her chin in her hand like she usually was, and when she spoke her voice had none of her usual energy. "I didn't say that at all."

I nodded, matching her tone. "Good." Her eyes were on my chest now, searching me, and I enjoyed it. "If I keep coming," I went on, totally off the cuff, "maybe I can get you to think of a new nickname for me."

"Oh?" That surprised her, her head sliding to the side as her body went upright on the stool. "Why would I? Your abs are... well... I mean, they're a pretty noticeable feature on you," she finished lamely, summoning a brave smile.

"You can say you like them, Ms Dubinsky," I told her quietly, "but I don't think they're my best feature."

"Yeah?" She swallowed, and there it was: the flush, starting at her cheeks and blooming quickly. "Maybe not," she admitted, "but like I said: pretty noticeable." She hesitated again, the pink glow spreading toward her tanktop. "And you said I like them. I didn't."

"I didn't say you like them," I shot back, almost whispering now; the two of us were both leaning in, our eyes bright. "I said it was okay for you to say you like them."

"If I do."

"You do." I smiled. Fuck, I was hard! Rock hard, rigid, and when I dared a glance back down to her chest I saw them again, doing their best to shove straight through her sports bra: two guilty little nubs, staring at me. When I found her eyes again, she was smiling a little too much. "Come on. It's just me here. I won't tell."

She laughed at that, her whole face lighting up. "You're kidding!" She shook her head. "You and your little buddy are sharing his girlfriend, right?" I just smiled. "And you expect me to think you'd keep any kind of secret from him?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I told her, and then on impulse I hooked the bottom of my workout shirt and started pulling it up, hearing the catch in her breath as my belly button peeped out. "Oh, sorry. I'll stop."

Her eyes shone. "Only if you want to, Brian." It was barely a whisper, her eyes widening as I pulled my shirt triumphantly up to my chest. Her eyes didn't move, but her mouth did, parting slightly. "No," she said at last, shaking her head, "I don't see a need to change your nickname."

"Whoah!" Trevor's voice was a guillotine blade, chopping off the little moment I was having with Dubinsky. She started violently, her head swinging to the door with frantic eyes that only eased once she saw who it was. "Jesus. Party's starting already?" He snickered.

"Shit, Trevor!" she bleated. "You scared me!"

"Mouth, Ms Dubinsky," he chuckled, sauntering in. He glanced at my shirt. "Hold on, I'll take mine off too."

"What?" She scrambled for the door as the two of us, laughing, swept our shirts over our heads. We never minded showing off, and she'd seen a lot more at the meet anyway. "Boys, no! Put your damn shirts back on, now!"

"But mine's all sweaty," Trev announced, sitting calmly on his stool. That same pair of sweatpants was, once again, more off than on, showing his white briefs covering the whole top half of his butt. He shook his head mock-severely. "And really, Ms D, you need to watch your language."

"No, Trevor," she managed, her voice icy as she hastily lowered the little blind in front of the window on the door, "I don't need to watch anything. You need to get dressed again, now."

He ignored her, turning toward me as I started to explain. "You should, man. I only took mine off because she likes my abs."

"See?" she raged at me, her hands on her hips from over by the door, trembling with rage. "I knew you couldn't keep a secret from him!"

"It's fine." Trevor yawned. "If she likes yours, dude, she must freakin love mine."

Her lips pursed tightly, she marched back into the room; vaguely, I was aware she probably wasn't supposed to have that door closed when she was in here alone with us, but I didn't care. I sat there, preening, and if I was flexing my abs a little? Who could blame me? She didn't head behind her desk, instead hopping up onto her own desk with her legs swinging madly. Her hair was like a living thing above her head, the ponytail high as she regarded us with a strange expression on her face.

"Okay," she began evenly, "here's the thing. This has all gone way, way too far."

Trev raised both eyebrows, the picture of affronted dignity, a petty thief wrongfully accused, for once, of murder. "What did we do?"

She chuckled dryly. "Look at yourself." She certainly did, staring at both our chests. "I mean, really. This isn't my first time having a student come on to me, boys."

"Come on to you?" My world was falling apart all of a sudden. There was a bitterness in her eyes that I hadn't seen before, and didn't want to. "Ms D! No! We're just trying to be funny."

"Yeah," Trev smirked. "Funny." He dug his hand nonchalantly into his sweatpants, though; goddamn! He was getting hard, too, and Dubinsky noticed.

"See! See! There!" She pointed at his lap. "That! Way too far, Trevor!"

"Look, Ms D," he said slowly and calmly, leaving his hand right where it was, "chill, okay? It's just us here. We're cool. Right, Bri?"

"Here, I'll put my shirt back on. Like, if you want." She narrowed her eyes, but looked a trifle less upset. "And then, if you want, I'll blindfold myself and pretend you're a man. That way, I can stop myself from acting like a dumbass. Okay?"

She stared at me for a long second, her eyes slowly opening, and just as I was starting to get self conscious she threw her head back, very unexpectedly, and barked out a long, loud laugh. "Holy shit," she panted, her whole body spastic with an aftermath of chuckles as Trev and I traded a nervous glance, "pretend I'm a man? Good lord, Abs, you're such an idiot."

"Umm." Trevor finally pulled his hand out. "Mouth, Ms Dubinsky."

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed, her hair whipping back and forth. "I don't have the energy for you two today. Just do... whatever. I'll sign your sheet."

I looked at Trevor with my mouth wide open. "I mean, I really don't want to have to blindfold myself..."

She started laughing again. "Oh, sweetie," she smiled, taking off her glasses to wipe at her eyes, "why didn't I have you in class? You'd have kept me laughing all year long." Her legs were swinging once more, and I got a bizarre sense of satisfaction that I'd made her happy. "Look, I'm sorry. Don't mind me. It's just been a long day, and... well. I wasn't ready to see you two half-naked."

I knew Trevor was staring at me, urgently; I could practically feel his eyes on the side of my head, him wanting to do that secret kind of nonverbal communication we'd always been uncannily able to do, since we were kids. But, shit, I didn't need to look at that kid; I knew exactly what he was thinking, because I was thinking it too. It was as plain as the erections under the table. "Well," I ventured, "I mean, that makes this sort of a half-Naked Wednesday. Right?"

He caught on at once, and played it up. "Shit, Brian!" he groused. "This is hardly the time for joking, you moron. Can't you see she's upset?"

"No, no," sighed Dubinsky, "I'm all right now. I knew you two were trouble. Like, for example?" She glared at him, but a smile was playing at the corner of her lips. "For the last time, Ken Doll? Watch your fucking mouth."

I was grinning now, the fun rolling back over me like a wave, sweeping my erection to new heights. Her tights were a dark blue, almost navy; any lighter and I'd have been able to see camel-toe, without a doubt. Like, from where I was sitting. As it was I squinted between her thighs, trying to make out whatever I could...

She cleared her throat, and I blinked up at her face. "This is physics, kid. Not anatomy."

I smiled, the recklessness a white flashing ball in my brain. "No, Ms D, you said we could do whatever we wanted today and you'd sign off on it."

"So it's half-Naked Wednesday," Trevor announced firmly, and then? Then he showed how utterly brilliant he was. "That is, not really for you, Ms D. You're exempt. Because it's, like, inappropriate."

"Totally inappropriate," I agreed, my pulse racing, "We'd never expect you to get half-naked."

"Of course not," Trev agreed, and she just shook her head and sighed.

"Trouble," she muttered, hopping down off her lab desk, and then she pranced around its corner, behind the whiteboard and the projector, and quite casually she lifted her tanktop up over her head. It was symbolic, entirely: her sports bra covered almost everything the tanktop had, other than a tempting strip of skin at her waist. But it was the symbolism of the whole thing, the fact she'd taken the dare and upped the ante. The fact that, fuck, my crush was in her bra! She tossed the pink tanktop to the floor and settled herself coolly on her stool, her smile now subtly different, craftier. More serious. "Big trouble."

Trev and I both let out long breaths, playing it off, as if this was the most natural thing in the world. "See?" I blurted. "See how comfortable it all is? How we can all just sit here and be chill?"

"You're pushing it, Abs."

"Sorry."

"No you're not." She sighed, but at least she didn't seem humiliated. She craned her neck toward the clock. "And this way? If you two shitheads go see Lily after this? You're already most of the way done."

"Mouth," Trev and I both said at once, but she just waved her hand.

"Whatever. I'm too tired for all that now. Teachers swear, too, and hell. We're not even in school anymore."

"Damn straight," Trevor nodded.

"Fuck yeah," I put in, and then we all just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

* * *

The next meet was a Saturday invitational, medium-sized, well inland at Glen Avery. It was about a three-hour bus ride, the top half of the swim team pulling out at 6:15, and I fell asleep on the interstate to the sight of Kim across the aisle, kneeling on the floor with Thomas Hazen's dick in her mouth.

Well. That made three other guys she was probably fucking.

I'd had her over at my house late on Thursday night, where I'd let her ride me for almost half an hour before I finally couldn't hold it back any longer, visualizing Bretta Dubinsky the entire time. The next night I'd gone out with Ashlee for chicken wings and Cokes and, hell, I'd gone ahead and pretended she was Ms D, too. I ran into Trev on my way to practice that day, him walking a little bit gingerly. "What's wrong, bro?"

"Goddamn," he marveled. "Lily. She had me up half the night and made me take her, like, forty different ways." He glanced sidelong at me as he opened the locker room door. "She said she sorta wants it in the butt, dude."

"Eww," I lied. "No goddamn way. Exit only." In my mind, though, I was trying to suppress that dark little thrill I'd often felt when I thought about shitter sex.

"She says you're the one who put it into her mind," Trev pressed. "Teasing her about it last month." We threw our backpacks into our swim lockers and started to squeeze into our speedos, the whole locker room a smelly mass of bobbing balls. "And then that dare, you know?"

"Mmhm," I hummed shortly, having no interest in discussing anal sex in a place full of bare male asses.

"So yeah, buddy," he sighed sarcastically. "Thanks for that, bro." He rolled his eyes and we headed out for a long, breathless afternoon of 200-meter sprints.

He strolled back into the locker room afterward, fresh from the shower with his little towel trailing nonchalantly from his hand; everything else hung out, proudly dangling. He didn't care who saw him. "Bro," he sighed, looking at me critically, "you really should just shave it off. You know the other guys talk about you, right?"

"What?" I glanced down at myself. Maybe he was right: my pubes were a dark, fuzzy ring around the root of my dick, just sitting there without preamble like a book you pick up halfway through. I'd shaven everything else between my armpits and my waist. "I like it. It's like Abe Lincoln's beard," I mused. "It's just there, iconic. Bold. It needs no support and no explanation."

Jake (sprint-freestyle Jake, not backstroke-relay Jake) came up out of the shower, drying off his hair, and caught that last bit. "Dude," he sighed, "you're weird. Shave your damn hair, you pussy."

"Sit and spin," I advised, giving him the finger. "You want it shaved? Come try to shave it, bitch." I pulled up my basketball shorts, omitting my stinky boxers today.

He roared with laughter as he did his locker combo. "You fuck Kim," he pointed out. "I'm not getting anywhere near that diseased little twig you've got down there."

"Mmhmm," I grumbled. "Thought so. All talk."

"Just think about it," Trev nodded quietly. "Really."

I glanced back up at him; it almost sounded like he was being serious. Like he cared. "Et tu, Brute?"

He cracked a smile. "Nah, I don't care. But Lil does. She says it's too chlorine-y."

"Bullshit." I jammed my feet into some flip-flops. "She always says that. I don't think she means it." I glanced at him, sitting there texting while he scratched his balls. "Hurry up, bud. I'm sick of getting to Dubinsky's room before you do."

"Aw, fuck!" He tossed his head back. "That's right! It's Wednesday. Goddamn it." He fingered his balls some more, brooding. "I might just ditch tutoring. I really want to get laid."

I shook my head. "You can't, man. You're on today's attendance, and you made it to practice. She'll tell the Athletic Director if you miss."

"Huh." He pulled up a crafty grin. "Dude. I could totally convince her to let me go early."

"How?" I slung my backpack over my shoulder just as he cocked his eye up at me.

"Know what?" He nodded. "I just might tell her the truth."

I laughed. "That you want to get some?"

He shrugged. "What's that they say, bro? Honesty is the best policy, or some shit?" He showed no sign of getting dressed. "She's cute. I think she likes flirting with us. Have you noticed?"

"Noticed?" My cock was already inching up in anticipation. "Why the fuck do you think I want to get up there now? Come on, man. I ain't waiting."

"See you there," he sighed, and I made sure to give Jake's ass a loud, painful smack as I passed.

"Bitch-ass motherfucker!" he wailed after me, but what did I care? I was on my way to Ms Dubinsky's room.

He could suck it.

* * *

She was sitting in the office chair in the corner of the room, her feet propped up on the desk over there. I'd never seen her there before; she usually treated it like a shelf. "Not hanging out at your lab table today, Ms D?" I asked brightly, stepping in. She waved.

"Sometimes it's nice to just lean back, sweetie," she sighed. I noticed she had a skirt on, a grey one stretching down past her knee. My dick leapt.

I love skirts.

"Take a seat," she smiled, putting a paperback down with the spine up. "Ken Doll's late again?"

I grinned smugly. "Ken Doll," I announced, dropping my backpack, "is going to ask if you'll let him leave early."

"See?" She laughed. "You two can't keep a secret to save your asses."

"Mouth, Ms D."

"Whatever. What's so important that he's going to need to leave early?" Her hand crinkled into a bag of Fritos.

"I'll just let him tell you." I yawned, stretching my arms high. "Practice was rough today."

"Yeah?" She sounded sympathetic. "I never feel better than I do after a tough workout," she mused, and then her eyes took on a faraway look. "Well. Almost never." I burst out laughing, and she joined me a little more snidely. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

I took my seat and smirked. "What happens on half-Naked Wednesday, stays on half-Naked Wednesday," I pointed out, and she rolled her eyes.

"Good lord. Are we doing that again?" She kicked her shoes off and then propped her bare feet right back up on the desk. "There. That's all you get. You two smart dummies got me to go way too far last week."

I nodded indulgently. "Nice toes though, I guess," I shrugged, and then I impulsively started to pull my shirt up. "That's, like, if you don't mind..." I asked, cocking my head at her. I wondered if she could see the tent in my shorts.

She hesitated, her cheeks coloring. "I think... probably not. With the door open." She smiled. "But you can certainly keep your shirt pulled up in the meantime. I believe we've established that your abdominals will always have a place in my classroom," she finished with a self-deprecating little giggle, her face quite red now. "Since, as you say, it's half-Naked Wednesday."

1...345678