Naked Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More like a quarter," I shot back, dropping my shirt. "Or a third. And no, Ms D. I'd feel like a dork with my shirt pulled up. Until I take it off, you don't get no abs."

She blinked, her mouth curling deviously. "I never would have thought such a nice young man could be so cruel to a poor old teacher who's just trying to help you out," she sighed. "Who's willingly giving her afternoons up just so you can put on those skimpy little outfits and go doggie-paddling in the pool." She made a show of picking her book back up. "Sad."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "You don't mind the skimpy outfits, though, Ms Dubinsky," I pointed out, laying my physics book on the table.

She paused, looking into my face, and opened her mouth to speak just as Trevor came prancing in, his voice dominating the room yet again. "What up, Ms D!" He craned his neck around to look at the clock. "Damn! I'm sorry I'm late. You're lucky I'm here at all!" he went on, finding his seat.

"Oh, yes, Trevor," she replied, all acid. "So lucky." She wiggled her toes. "Half-Naked Wednesday. As you see, we started without you."

"Why are you saying that?" he demanded coolly. "Because Bri's not wearing any underwear?" He snickered as Dubinsky's mouth fell open, and I twisted around to glare at him. "What?"

"Make yourself useful," I grated, "and shut the door." I certainly couldn't. Trying to walk in my current penile state would have qualified as a sexual assault.

"Just letting her know," he shrugged as he clicked her door shut. "Ms D, should I lower the blind?"

She hesitated, glancing up from her book. "Just do whatever." She shifted her glance toward me, though, as he did it. "You win, I guess," she told me softly. "Door's closed."

"Nah," I yawned again; I was looking hungrily at the hem of that grey skirt. "I changed my mind, Ms D. I think I'll leave my shirt on today."

Her eyes flared with wicked excitement, which she soon hid under a pout. "Aww. Pity." She wiggled her toes again. "And here, I took my shoes off and everything..." She nodded, grinning, as I finally took my shirt off. "There you go." She spent a moment studying my abs. "You're a little bit of a tease, Brian, you know that?"

"Of course I know it." I flexed for her a little bit, but by that time Trevor had crossed the room to stand before her desk, looking down.

"Yes?" she asked coldly. "Why were you late this time? Or are you getting an A in physics now and don't need to do any work?"

"I was thinking," Trev started in his most reasonable tone of voice, "I sort of forgot today was Wednesday, and I'd made some plans? So, I was kind of hoping you could let me go early, and not tell Coach."

"Oh?" Her eyes went incredulously wide. "Yeah? Really? Well, hell, let me just go right ahead and sign off on your paperwork then. In fact, you know what? You're good to go, Trevor. You don't need to complete your tutoring commitment at all." She shook her head in disgust. "Not going to work, kiddo."

"Please?" He shifted his weight. "Look, can I be honest with you?"

"I don't know if my brain can handle that," she snapped. I laughed. "What now?"

"Well, so, before I realized it was Wednesday," he explained slowly, leaning over her a little, "I sort of set up a date. With Lily."

"Oh. And, like, what day did you think it was?"

He shrugged. "Tuesday."

"So," she smirked, "you were planning on a Naked Tuesday?" I laughed again, and Ms D peered around Trev to smile at me.

Trevor smiled slowly at her. "I mean, since you're asking, yeah. Definitely." He stretched his arms insolently. "With me and Lily? Every day is Naked Day," he bragged.

She stirred, then wiggled her toes again. "Sorry. Not today. You'll just have to settle for the half version, with Brian and me."

"You're hardly half, Ms D," he scoffed, drawing back. "You were more into it last time." He pulled his phone out as he started back to his seat. "I'll just tell Lily Catterick that she's going to be disappointed because of mean ol' Ms Dubinsky."

"Make sure you spell it right, sweetheart," she called after him, and the whimsical glance she gave me in his wake surged my dick once more. "There's a y at the end, not an i."

"He's right though, Ms Dubinsky," I added, pushing. "You're nowhere near half."

"My bra's a lot less modest than it was last week, Mr Vargas."

I shrugged. "What happens at half-Naked Wedenesday, Ms D..." I trailed off. She hadn't kicked me out or snapped at me to shut my mouth. She had a limit, somewhere, and suddenly I was obsessed with probing what it was. "I'm sure your bra is fine."

"Oh, it's definitely fine," she snickered. "What it's not, is appropriate for you and your little buddy over there." She hesitated, then glanced at my lap. "Can I be honest?"

"Of course." I wondered whether she could see me twitch. I leaned in. "I'll never tell."

"Liar," she muttered, but she glanced over to make sure Trev wasn't listening. "The state you're in right now? I bet if you saw my bra, you'd have an accident."

It was all I could do not to reach down into my shorts and stroke myself off. Fuck. It had been a huge mistake not to wear those boxers, even though I'd been sweating in them all day in class. "I don't think it would be all that accidental."

"Sorry," she shrugged, "but it had to be said. You really should have worn underwear."

"I'm figuring that out, Ms Dubinsky."

"I mean, it's just, you know. Sort of obvious." She winked. "I'd feel bad if I didn't point it out."

"Yeah. Like I don't already know," I snorted.

"Meh." She had the grace to make light of it. Goddamn. What a woman! "It happens. You're a young man and I'm talking about my bra. I should shut up." She hesitated. "Some weeks, I'm not sure taking you two on was a very good idea."

I swallowed in a dry throat. "And other weeks?"

She cocked her head, then grinned suddenly. She seemed to have come to some sort of decision. "Other weeks, you two are more fun than a barrel of fucking monkeys." She raised her voice again and looked past me. "You spell my name right, Ken Doll?" she called across the room.

"Yeah." He sounded surly.

"Great." She met my eyes then and, quite without warning, flashed me a mischievous smile. "Because this? Here? This is half-Naked Wednesday," she went on, and then I watched in mounting disbelief as she started undoing the buttons on her top. "And, you know, what the fuck." She drew a deep breath, the two of us watching spellbound, as she shrugged her whole shirt off.

My life peaked. Right then and there, it peaked.

She'd been wrong; there was nothing all that sexy about her bra, objectively. It wasn't a Secret Whispers custom order in black eyelash lace with silk cups. It was just a bra, blue, full-coverage. Satin. But holy shit, this was a teacher. A teacher I'd had a crush on for awhile. A teacher I routinely thought about when my cum arched high over my belly, my hand going crazy on my dick.

Now she sat there in front of me in her bra, blushing furiously but with a big, reckless grin on her face.

Trev cleared his throat. "Ah, watch your mouth, Ms Dubinsky." She arched an eyebrow. "You dropped an f-bomb."

"Who gives a shit." She settled back into her chair, heaving a deep breath, the smooth skin of her cleavage a buffet for my eyes. "You're officially overdressed now, Trevor."

"Well. We can't have that." His shirt joined mine on her floor.

"Relax, boys," she sighed, leaning back once more in the chair. "The StuGov kids see me in a swimsuit every year. I guess this isn't much worse." She winked. "Especially since I've seen you in yours." She studied my lap again, looking exhilarated. "Everything okay there, Abs?"

I was grinning wide without even realizing it. "Oh, I'd say everything's fine, Ms D." Thank God for my active sex life; I was pretty sure I could control myself. I drew a deep breath. "Well," I cracked, "I bet you could get a lot more people interested in coming in for tutoring if, you know..."

"Yes," she agreed, still with that reckless look in her eye, "but that would mean people will have heard about this." She raised an eyebrow. "Which would mean you two idiots couldn't keep your pieholes stapled shut. Get my drift?"

Trev spoke up quietly as he took his seat. "You're starting to see, Ms D, what's so fun about Naked Wednesdays. It's so, like, liberating."

"Half-Naked Wednesdays, Trevor," she corrected.

"Well," he replied with a curl of his lip, "that's true. This week."

"Don't push it, or I'll put my top back on," she threatened. She made no move to cover up, though, my eyes still glued to her body.

"Well," I muttered thickly, "we can't have that, now."

She paused, eyeing us both. "So. This is all you guys do? You just sit around with your clothes off?"

"Oh god, Ms Dubinsky," Trev shook his head, "no way. You'd never believe what we do once we get our clothes off."

"Oh, stop." She laid her book back down and laid her hands on the armrests. My mouth watered at the sight of her midsection, stretching between the bra and her skirt; she had none of Lily's sleek, muscular perfection and she wasn't as thin as Kim or Julie or any of the other girls I fucked, but I was overwhelmed suddenly by the urge to get behind her desk and lick her there. She saw where my eyes went and instinctively crossed her fingers in front of her belly, then shyly moved them back off. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered. "I must be awfully bored."

"We have this game we play on Naked Wednesdays, Ms D. To avoid boredom," I told her softly, "but I think we'd rather not talk about it."

"No?"

Trevor smirked at her. "It's a sex game, Ms D."

"Oh!"

"So, you know, we'd never ever think to play it with... well. With anyone but my saintly, sweet Lily," he went on.

"Who sounds less and less saintly the more I talk to you two," she muttered.

"Oh, you've got that right," I giggled. She stared at me, incredulous. "Oh shit, Ms Dubinsky, you have no idea how depraved these high-level students can be."

"Adjust yourself, Brian," she snapped evenly. "You really do look very uncomfortable." Fuck. I looked down, my dick a strong, straight pole now leaking precum against my shorts. Ms D hesitated, considering, then went for it. "I think your little friend Lily would say the same thing."

"No," Trevor drawled, leaning back to display an erection of his own lumped along the top of his thigh under his jeans, "she wouldn't be able to say much. Her mouth would be busy." He winked. "If you know what I'm saying."

"Jesus." She sat up in the seat, her tits bouncing very pleasantly. "You were right, Ken Doll. I don't think I'd ever believe what you people do on your sick little Wednesdays." She nodded to herself, steepling her fingers under her chin on the desk. "I'm starting to think I'm doing you a favor, having you in here every week. Seeing after your moral development. Preventing you from vice."

"Oh, come on!" Trev scoffed. "You're sitting there in your bra, Ms Dubinsky."

"Good point," she allowed after a pause. "But I happen to think it's a very classy bra, Trevor." She dug back into the Fritos bag. She sighed. "Go ahead, Trevor. Go have your date."

His eyes shot open. "Whoah. Really? I can leave?"

She gave an ironic laugh. "Half an hour early." She shrugged. "You two caught me on a good day. You can go too, sweetie," she told me firmly.

"Can I?" I felt my breathing deepen. "You sure?"

"Fuck, dude," Trev laughed, giddy, throwing his stuff into his bag, "you can wait around if you want to, but..." He hesitated, looking down at Dubinsky. "Thanks, Ms D. You're cool as shit."

"That I am, Ken Doll. Glove up," she smiled, her usual sprightlier self, and Trevor practically skipped out of the room. "Well," she finished briskly, "he must not have been kidding. He looked like a man with a plan."

"A man with an erection," I agreed. She tittered. "Sorry."

She eyed my lap, the elephant in the room, and then looked away. "I can leave? If, you know, you need some privacy?"

"Oh!" I thought about it. We were done pretending. I slipped off the stool, standing upright with my hard dick poking my shorts out. Its weight actually pulled the loose shorts down a tad, showing a gap between the elastic and my groin. I watched her carefully.

"Look," she said softly, buttoning up her blouse, "uh, this kind of thing has happened before." She glanced at my penis. "A student and I... well, we went a little too far. No, actually, way too far. This was a few years ago, on a StuGov trip." She watched quietly as I pulled my shorts a little higher before she met my eyes. "I've been careful since then. It was a mistake, Brian. I don't regret it. But it was a big, huge mistake."

"Big," I echoed, savoring the sight of her nipples through the blouse. "Huge. Long?" She smiled despite herself. "Thick, maybe?"

"Get the hell out of my classroom, you disgusting fucking sexist piece of shit." But her smile was growing as she said it, leaving me to glance over my shoulder as I left with bluer balls than I could remember.

"Mouth, Ms Dubinsky," I winked. She sat there in her bra, sticking her tongue out at me.

Kim was busy that night. Thank god Julie was available instead. She showed up at my door, angry because she was working on a college paper. "This better be good," she grunted.

And it was. I always liked fucking her. But she looked a lot like Lily, so I always felt sorta guilty about enjoying it.

* * *

Trevor and I showed up at the same time the following Wednesday, Ms Dubinsky looking fresh-faced and chipper in a long flowy dress under masses of curls flowing along her shoulders. "Hi, boys!" she smiled, waving at us with her dimples looking sharp.

"Hi," I nodded, and then I knew what was up: she was wearing makeup. Holy shit! She'd made herself up for us. "What's up?"

"Not much," she smiled, looking slyly at Trev. "Just go ahead and close the door behind you, sweetie."

"Yeah?" He was at maximum swagger that day; Lily's best friend Katya had secretly blown him in the bathroom during lunch. He felt like he was on top of the world as he lowered the blind. "Uh, happy half-Naked Wednesday, Ms D."

"Yeah," she replied, tapping her fingers thoughtfully on her lip. "So, I was thinking about that."

"Fuck," I laughed suddenly, throwing my shit on the table. "Not as much as I have."

"Aw. Aren't you sweet." Her dimples deepened, her eyes slicing straight to my libido. "I hope you, um, got taken care of last week," she said, low-voiced.

Trevor guffawed. "Him? No way, Ms Dubinsky. His girlfriend's underage and his side piece was busy," he smirked.

I just shrugged, thinking of Lily's sister's cracked moan as she took my load up her pussy last Wednesday. "It's all good, Ms D."

"Yup." She looked like she didn't believe Trevor, which I liked. "I teach bio and anatomy. I was... alarmed by what I saw, if I'm being honest." She smiled, her eyes crinkling. "Just so long as you didn't do any permanent damage."

"Oh no." I mean, I'd wrecked Julie, but she was limber. She'd be fine.

"Good. Anyway, guys," she went on, speaking slowly; she was trying to work herself up do a decision. "I'm starting to think there may be something to this Naked Wednesday concept. You two are pretty persuasive." I looked over at Trev to find him looking back at me, both of us wide-eyed. "So here's the thing. Half-Naked Wednesday went okay last week. Do you two have any objection to, say, two-thirds?"

"Three-quarters," Trevor said at once. "At least."

"We're not haggling at a yard sale, sweetie."

"If you're comfortable with more," I hastened to add; we seemed to have found a spectacular goose who was willing to lay a golden egg. I had no interest in spoiling it because Trev couldn't rein in his aggressiveness. "I'm sure we can handle it."

But Ms Dubinsky only smiled, checking the door once again. "Two-thirds," she repeated firmly. "And if you two morons get fresh? I'll slap it back down to zero-tenths. Understand?"

"Nah, that's fine, Ms D," Trev stammered, his eyes still wide. "We'll be good."

"We'll be fucking amazing," I snapped.

She sighed. "Okay. Then get over here, Abs, before I lose my nerve." I just stared at her. "Come on. I need a hand."

"Okay." I licked my lips and got to my feet, striding around the corner of her desk. I had no idea what she had in mind, but she watched me come with smiling eyes until I reached her stool.

"So, don't get all excited," she cautioned, though by the look in her eyes she frankly seemed pretty fucking excited herself, "but I need you to unzip me."

"Unzip?"

"My dress." I heard Trevor give a low whistle. "This is two-thirds, so... yeah." She turned away from me and reached her arms delicately up, heaping her massed hair up above her shoulders, leaving me looking at where her shoulderblades curved up out of the back of her dress. Her neck had a wispy line of soft hair creeping up the middle, and all at once my nose was filled with the fragrance of her shampoo. "Just don't rip it," she warned, and I became aware her whole body was shaking, her breaths growing deeper and deeper.

My eyes went straight down, catching my own breath. The woman had almost no ass, but I didn't care; I could see the graceful feminine flare of her hips, sweeping the flowy polka-dotted dress out along her thighs and down to the floor. I pinched the top of the dress between thumb and forefinger, strongly aware of the heat off her skin, and then I started the zipper carefully down, down, the fabric falling away to show the freckled flesh underneath.

I gasped at the sight of her bra strap, thick with black lace as it crossed her spine, and she stirred at the sound. "What?" she asked, craning around to catch my face; she was a frightened deer ready to spring away, a woman who'd pushed herself way beyond any shadow of comfort or familiarity, far outside her comfort zone.

I licked my lips. "Nothing," I told her, and it came out as a soothing whisper. "Just... it's a nice bra."

She gave a nervous, breathy giggle. "The rest of it is even better," she managed, always dry, and before I knew it the zipper had reached the top of her butt. "Thank you, Brian. You can head back over." I took a peek down at the waistband of her panties as I turned: more black, more lace. I stared hard at Trevor as I made my way back around, so I wasn't even able to watch as she slipped the dress off her shoulders with a huffed sigh of resignation.

"Ohh, fuck..." Trev's mutter was a trailing breath from a grinning mouth, his eyes glued to Ms Dubinsky.

"And that," she announced with only a slight quaver in her voice, "is how we do that." I craned around too late, her fingers hugging her bare shoulders as she gave us a rueful smile. "So, uh, happy two-thirds Naked Wednesday?"

"Whoah." I felt the breath leave me, seeing that thick lace tracing the line of a sharp-looking black satin bra, her skin pale and goosebumped beneath. She slid onto her stool with a self-conscious little laugh and spread her hands before her on the desk, staring hard at Trev and me to catch our reactions.

And I hoped I didn't look like a fucking nerdy virgin catching his first sight of pussy. Because I felt about that awkward all of a sudden.

She cocked her head, the red flush all the way down to her bra cups. "Well? Don't leave me hanging here, guys." Trevor understood immediately, his Chuck Taylors flying off his feet as he took his jeans down in one smooth motion. We watched him undress, a dry version of Trev in speedos, standing in nothing but his tighty-whities.

"Happy two-thirds Naked Wednesday to you too, Ms Dubinsky," he said, his voice a little shrill. His dick was half-hard, giving him a massive package that he, as always, seemed proud to show off. He clapped his hands. "Come on, bro!" he urged me.

1...345678