Naked Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working on it." His hands gave her tits one last squeeze before he brought them around back, his forearms forcing her top up as he messed with the hooks on her bra. My own hands replaced Trev's at her hips, fingertips on the skin of her waist, feeling how warm she was. "Fucking bra."

"Don't wait, Brian," she whispered, feeling my hands drift along her hips; I understood at once, pushing my fingers down past the cloth of her waistband, straight into her panties, my nails raking her bare hips. She was nodding, her mouth falling open, willing me on as I pulled my arms around her body, to her front, both hands reaching low like a man dipping a drink from a stream, and then she gasped hard as I cupped her mound. I felt hair there, wispy, a patch now damp.

Her whole body lifted, one leg going up on her tiptoes while the other instinctively crawled up my bare calf, and then she was leaning forward with those parted lips and I opened my mouth to hers. She tasted like coffee and gum, her tongue thrusting eagerly into mine, giving herself to me. I felt and heard her groan once my fingers found wetness, then heat, then the tight yielding flesh of her vagina parting around them.

Trevor got her bra unhooked at last; I could feel the corrugations of his fingers against my chest, wrapping back around her tits up under the loosened bra, but by then he didn't even exist for me. I was obsessed with Ms Dubinsky's mouth on mine, by her hand gripping my balls, by her slit surrounding my finger in wet, beckoning warmth; "Oh God!" she quavered into my mouth as my second finger went in, and then I was leaning back with her spit covering my chin.

"You like that," I whispered, wiggling my fingers in her pussy. She went tense, then sagged back against Trevor's nude body, tossing her head sideways so his mouth could find her neck. She nodded heavily at me, slitted eyes staring hard into mine, one slender arm reaching back to pull Trevor's head closer. "Trev," I ordered, my dick pulsing in her hand, "do your fucking job. Get her clothes off."

"Jesus, dude." He was planting little lizard-licks all up and down her neck now, Ms D gasping with each one. "Relax. I'm busy, and she loves it." I could see his fingers moving on her tits, twisting her nipples in time with her gasps.

Nipples for days.

Impatient now, I wrenched my hands back out of her panties and let her watch as I slowly licked her pussy off my fingers: she tasted rich and musky, her smell intoxicating as it rose from my hand, and I leaned down to suck her tongue back into my mouth as my hands forced her skirt off. She kept bending her knees, and I realized all of a sudden that she was desperate to kneel on the ground at my feet, desperate to reach around and feel my ass, desperate to suck my dick. Her head thrashed, hair flying, her face buffeted between two hard young naked men who wanted their mouths on her, and I felt her tremble under my hands as, finally, she kicked her skirt and panties far off to the side.

My fingers found her pussy again at once, plunging far up into her, my thumb automatically flicking her clit, and she sagged against my hand with her body pressed hard against mine. She tore her lips back from my mouth. "I need your cock," she blurted heavily, and without waiting for me to nod she finally sank to her knees on her classroom floor.

I stared greedily down past the massed curls on her head, past her staring eyes and her sharp little nose, to where her red lips parted as she took my head into her mouth. A long, eager sigh flowed out of me, my hips rolling already, pushing deeper into her, and the sight of those lips inching down the veins and ridges of my dick gave me a feeling like I'd never had before, of dominance, of exultation. Power. My eyes lifted, seeing Trevor craning around with his dick in his hand, watching spellbound as she took me deep.

"Fuck, dude," he nodded, sinking to the floor to keep trying to get her top off. I heard a brisk smack as his hand met her nude ass, her lips tightening on me as she squealed. "Back up off him, Ms D. Just so I can get this shit off..." She obeyed, my dick popping free of her mouth as her hands started jerking me.

"Goddamn," she was groaning hoarsely at me, "you taste so fucking good..." She let go to lift her arms, Trevor grinning in triumph as he finished undressing her. I looked down on them just in time for him to reach back around, her chest filling his hands once more. She giggled, glancing over her shoulder. "You really like my boobs, huh?"

"Shit," he replied, nodding coldly, her giggle turning into a gasp as he got back to work pulling on her nipples. "Like you need to ask, bitch." He was pushing against her at the same time, his body pasted straight up against hers from behind, and I saw her hips start to undulate as she felt his raw dick against her ass. "Jesus, you're hot."

"She's so wet," I nodded, panting, sinking down to join them on the floor; she almost tackled me, pulling me underneath her as she dived over top, seeming to need to feel our bodies in contact, and for a brief heady moment we were a panting pile of legs and arms and skin, writhing. She kissed me again, strongly, possessively, then twisted back yelping.

"Get that out of there!" she scolded, her whole face lit up, and I propped myself up to peer around and see Trev, grinning down at her butt. "You should ask first, Ken Doll."

"Okay," he said obligingly, yanking at his meat. "May I please fuck you in the ass, Ms Dubinsky?"

"You may not," she laughed back, her whole chest red. She looked happier, more profoundly alive, than I could ever have imagined, scrambling back to her knees next to my body. Her hand found my dick again as if she never again wanted to be parted from it. "Rude. Go sit in the corner as punishment," she chuckled.

"I ain't going anywhere," he grated back, his lip curling, but by then Ms D had her attention back on me, bending low to give my head a gentle wet kiss.

"Ready, Brian?" she cooed, and I was already nodding as she swung her leg across my body, rising above me while Trev watched with glinting eyes. "Ready to let me take care of that fine fucking cock of yours, baby?"

I took in the sight of a woman transformed, her body sweating on top of mine, breasts jutting full and perfect, striped now by the red marks left by Trevor's fingers. Her hair was a riot atop her heart-shaped face, matching the dark strip she'd left above a reddened slit gone all swollen and gleaming for my dick. "Hell yes, I'm ready," I blurted, her hand never stopping as it twisted up my shaft, and her face took on a greedy smirk as she scooted up, lifting me, putting my head just inside her.

We both sighed as she sank down. Her pussy was a marvel, tight but not too tight, fine and wet and warm and made for my length. I arched my hips up at the end, craving the depth, feeling her adjust as, for the third time, her eyelashes fluttered. I'm always mesmerized, seeing myself disappear inside a woman, but this woman? My crush? Writhing and exhilarated and perfect?

This took me to a new place.

Ms D stared at me, her hips already in motion under my palms, eyes smiling down at me behind those massive glasses. Her face was a study in passion, heavy-lidded, her mouth open as she rode me. There was something lost there, something that said she'd left behind any reasoning or thinking or judgment, that said she was doing nothing but reacting to what her body craved.

On instinct, I stretched a lazy finger out to the root of my dick, already sheeted with whitish froth from her wet pussy; the next time she descended, her hips slapping mine, my finger followed her back up my shaft, touching her clit, putting pressure there, and she at once rewarded me with a shriek. Her body started to writhe harder, bucking deep and fast. "That's it," she urged. "Play with me." She tossed her hair aside. "Goddamn, this cock makes me feel so good..." she chanted, her eyes closed.

Dimly I was aware of a foot alongside my head: I'd forgotten about Trevor, but Ms Dubinsky hadn't. Her face changed above me, a crafty and delirious grin spreading as she raised her eyes. "Hi, Ken Doll," she gasped, the syllables jerking out of her mouth with the thrusts of our bodies, and then suddenly I was looking up at Trevor's taint and ass high above me as he stood astride my head.

It was, oddly enough, a view I'd seen once before, once when we'd tried a sort of wheelbarrow thing with Lily. It hadn't worked well.

"Suck it, Ms D," he said now, low and urgent, pointing his penis straight at her face. "I want some of you."

"Hell yeah," she managed, breathless, both her hands clinging to his thighs for leverage. He had them spread open, the back of his ballsack jiggling as she worked her way down his pole, my own hips arching upward to meet her every time she drove herself down my cock.

It was the most incredible sight I'd ever seen, Ms Dubinsky riding me straight and tall with Trevor's penis wedged deep into her throat. I could see her neck straining, the motion difficult for her, but she stuck with it even as I gritted my teeth to stop myself from cumming. This was something I wanted to make last, as long as it could.

My hand trapped her clit hard against my dick, her churning body making its own friction, and I could sense a tight shaky tautness in her legs as she fucked. My eyes focused on strange little details: the whiteness of her knuckles as she gripped Trev's ass above, the room lights glinting where her spit ran down his inner legs, the wild tightness in my own balls, the hypnotic circles her darkened nipples made while she thrashed...

She was going to cum.

"Fuck!" she shouted, backing off Trev's twitchy dick, her wild eyes finding mine once more. I kept fucking up into her, mindlessly, my own orgasm crashing towards me, my wide eyes finding Trev looking back down at us with a wet dick and that vacant, breathless expression he gets when he's almost there. Dubinsky stiffened, her eyes closed, before she fell straight onto me with her mouth finding mine again, our tongues tangling crazily while my hands clutched hard at the surging muscles of her ass.

Her pussy churned madly around my thrusting dick; I was aware, dimly, as if from a great distance, that I was grunting loudly into her mouth as I strained upward, arching high, the woman's pussy squeezing me as if it wanted to keep my penis inside her forever... and then with a white-hot searing scream in my brain, I came hard, shooting far up inside her, the pleasure rising and cresting with an abruptness that left me panting past her tongue with every nerve-ending frazzled, my dick dancing again and again inside her needy body. She felt it too, nodding crazily at me with our spit linking us, her body smeared across mine.

As if it was happening to someone else, I saw the two of us grappling, entwined, our eyes digging deep into each other in orgasmic bliss before, with his usual strangled cry, Trevor sent a massive load flying out the end of his eager dick and onto her spine, the spatters hitting her ass and my legs like a warm rain while Trev hunched, grunting, above us. "Yess," she hissed into my face, her body still slithering across mine as I spent myself inside her.

"Fuck," was all I could think to say, and then she was raising herself weakly up on her arms so that my dick could twitch again at the sight of her tits squashed on my chest.

"Mmhmm," she grinned. "We just did that."

"Holy motherfucker," Trev grated above us with a weird little chuckle. "I came all over you, Ms D."

"I know. I can feel it," she giggled. "Sorry," she added, her gasps coming under control now. "I just couldn't keep you in my mouth while I was riding him."

"That's okay." His voice was a deep, satisfied rumble. "There's always next week."

"Yeah, maybe." She looked thoughtful now, but her pussy was still shuddering around me. She cleared her throat. "I can certainly see why you guys like Naked Wednesday so much." And she was looking at me as she said it.

* * *

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Remember, read all the great Nude Day entries and vote up your favorites!

1...345678