Naked Yoga for Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jakob calls it, I am the first into the pose, staring up at my cock, wishing it was harder and thus long enough to take in my mouth. It's a good few centimetres off being possible which is frustrating -- I know if I was at home I could grab my cock in this position and with a few jerks would have the satisfaction of tasting my precum.

I notice that Jakob has come over to see what I am up to. It is unusual for someone to be able to get his knees on the floor so easily- unless of course they've practiced this pose a thousand times so that they can self-suck.

For my trouble I get the briefest confirmatory rub on the butt, before he goes over to Dion to give him some attention. The pose means that it is very difficult to see what's around you -- you're pinned down by your own body, and your ability to look around is strictly limited.

But from what I can see Dion is in his good books. Jakob is running his hands over Dion's body, sliding two hands delicately up and down his bum and thighs. Dion is moaning softly, and I can imagine that his dick must be growing at all the attention he is getting.

We then come up to happy baby pose to finish the class, my suspicion that Dion is as hard as fuck is confirmed. What also surprises me is the size of Dion's cock. They say that there is a difference between a 'grower' and a 'shower' and Dion is definitely a 'grower'. Flaccid his cock is insignificant, but I can see quite clearly that even half-hard, he's packing.

Class 3

I decide that class three would be a turning point for me. Either I get some more attention from the instructor, or I stop coming. Whilst I enjoy yoga, I have to be honest that other than the homo-erotic element, I couldn't really see any benefits of practicing nude. Actually, it was becoming a chore to go -- situated on the east side of town, it is a much longer cycle than my normal class, and given that Jakob seemed to have ignored me thus far, I was thinking of quitting.

The fact that I was having second thoughts about attending meant that I was sloppy with the starting time. By the time I arrived, class was 2 minutes from beginning and I knew that once the doors were shut, there was no getting in. I parked my bike and as I got to the front door heard the lock slide across, signifying I had missed my opportunity to attend. I knocked on the door to see Jakob standing there in his sarong.

"Oh, I guessed you were giving up?" asked Jakob. "You'd better come in."

"Well, if I am honest, I am having second thoughts," I replied, "It's just that I am not getting the attention I need to improve my practice."

I slowed my speech on the word 'attention' just slightly, lifting one eyebrow as I did so. I hoped that this was direct enough for Jakob to understand what I meant, yet subtle enough that he didn't take offence.

This time, as the latest arrival, I had no choice but to stand directly in front of the Jakob on the front row. I smiled at Dion as I walked in, before sliding my sarong off. We did our usual starting sequence, focussing on stretching our limbs and loosening our backs up.

Then Jakob pulls me to the front of the class, spinning me round so that I face everyone. He explains that he wants to teach us how to do the crab pose properly, starting with the basics. The class is smaller than usual since the next day, King's Day, is a public holiday. In addition to me, Jakob and Dion, I see Jan in class and another guy called Paul.

He starts by having me to lie on my back whilst the rest of the class gather round to watch. He asks me to pull my feet towards my butt. This gets your knees in the air and allows you to push your hips up, lifting your back and bum off the ground, which is how you learn crab pose. At his request, I lift my hips off the ground, keeping my shoulders planted on the mat.

He is kneeling behind me, making eye contact with the remainder of the class when Jakob touches me. He explains the importance of the position of the bum as he touches my buttocks with the palm of his hand. He explains how you need to clench your butt muscles and push your hips high, and as he does so he pushes up with the hand under my bum. Except his hand is no longer flat, but rather his fingers are between my ass cheeks.

"You need to clench those butt cheeks," he says looking at me and the class. Unknown to the rest of the others, I am clenching my cheeks against his fingers.

"Feel good?" Jakob asks me, his professional demeanour remaining intact.

Of course, he knows it is feeling good. I feel his fingers playing with me and can feel my cock growing as he stimulates my sensitive opening.

"Yes," I say as I clench myself against his fingers.

"And relax," instructs Jakob, allowing me to return my body to the mat.

I return to the mat, almost too embarrassed to look down at myself, but hoping that my cock hasn't grown too much. Today the studio is dimmer than ever -- in fact the class is lit by candles. But what I see is that my dick is fat and pretty much fully erect. Jakob has now instructed the other guys to return to their mats to practice, allowing me time to recover myself.

Having practiced this part, Jakob calls the guys return for the next part of the lesson. To get into crab fully, you need to put your hands either side of your ears, fingers pointing towards your body. As you thrust with your hips you push with your hands, and this raises your body full of the floor into crab. The starting point is the same as before - your knees are high and your shoulders remain on the ground. This slightly elevated position means that my cock, which is still semi-hard, flops downward so it is against my stomach, facing towards my belly button.

Jakob makes a point breaking off from of teaching to comment on this. He points at my hard -on, deliberately touching my cock with his fingertip before looking up and telling the class not to worry if this happens, since it is pretty normal. On the one hand my face is flushing with embarrassment, but on the other my voyeuristic side is enjoying the attention.

At his request, I manoeuvre myself into crab, very conscious that my cock is fully hard and on display. They guys are closing in. Jakob says, "Impressive, huh?"

That comment was deliberately ambiguous. It could equally well refer to my body position -- I am high off the deck, only my hands and feel touching the floor. Or my cock, which is fully erect.

In case there was any doubt about what Jakob meant, he rests his hands on my cock, and then proceeds to squeeze it. I notice that the circle of guys has drawn closer to me, and that their cocks are stirring into life.

"Questions?", asks Jakob, looking around. In the absence of questions, Jakob pairs people up so that everyone can practice, the idea being that when you're attempting the move, your partner helps by providing support around your bum.

I see Dion move towards me, grinning as he lies down, signalling that he wants me to help him. I have seen him do this position in our normal, clothed class, so expect to be a bystander as he moves into crab. I look down and see his impressive cock hard against his body. By now, I am kneeling on my haunches, having successfully managed to tuck my cock between my legs. I'm gazing round the room seeing how everyone is getting on when I hear Dion.

"So, are you going to help me?" Dion asks. I am trying to keep eye contact with him, but am aware that his throbbing cock is a real distraction.

"Sure," I reply. "Let me know what I can do."

With that, Dion takes my hand and puts in on top of his hard cock. I am flabbergasted. This is the first time I have ever touched a cock which isn't mine. My hand stays still. I am not sure what to do -- whether to take my hand away, or to squeeze his cock with it. Dion takes the lead, pushing up with his hips, into the crab position. His cock is pushing against the palm of my hand and I feel it tense and throb as he gets into position.

Dion waits there, extending the stretch, before returning to the mat. My hand hasn't moved -- it is still palm down touching his cock shaft. I'm unsure what to do; this is a yoga class after all, but I feel my cock throbbing and my excitement level rises. Dion smiles, overlying his right hand on mine, interlocking our fingers. He then closes his hand, so that my fingers make a fist around his cock, his hand like a glove over the top of my hand.

His cock is throbbing, and I am again struck by the size of it. He is a bigger than me -- maybe 5cm or so, and comfortably thicker. I look him in the eye as Dion removes his hand from mine, aware that I am continuing to jerk him single-handed. His cock feels warm and weighty in my hand, and I enjoy the way it responds to my touch.

Just as I am getting into some serious cock worship, Jacob calls "Change!" and we all swap positions. I go back to lying on the floor, aware that rather than subsiding, my cock is throbbing more than ever. Dion puts a hand under my bum as I go to lift off to the crab position. My bum is high, my neck extended and I am breathing as deeply and trying to keep my focus. That's when I feel Dion's hand on my cock. I feel him pulling back my foreskin, closely followed by his lips as he kisses my cock. I am, understandably, pretty shocked by this, trembly even, but also feeling incredibly free. Blood rushes to my head, my heart pounds as I feel him licking my throbbing cock.

The strange thing is that I don't feel any resistance to what he is doing -- if anything it feels like an extension of our normal yoga class. I come back to rest on the mat, and look down to see Dion working my dick slowly in his hand. It feels electric; having spent a lifetime watching gay porn online and fantasising about cock, I am living that dream. I'm no longer worried about getting hard, or even looking around to see what is happening. Rather I am in the moment and enjoying feeling my gay best friend workin on my cock. Then Jakob calls 'change' again, and we all return to our own mats to continue.

I remain semi-hard for the rest of the class, processing what I experienced. We finish off the class by lying flat in the 'reclining bound angle' pose, flat on our backs, arms out. Jakob tells us to breathe and relax for ten minutes, a meditation where we focus on our bodies and our inner strength. He turns the lights off and suggests we cover our faces with our sarongs so that we are not disturbed by externalities.

I am lying on my mat, focussing on my breathing, feeling a warmth about me that I've not felt before. I am in a good place, and I find myself smiling. My world has changed; I am starting to recognise that my online enjoyment of my sexual identity is starting to coincide with my life in the real world. I am learning to breathe.

Class 4

After the excitement of the previous class, I am really looking forward to this Thursday. I decide that I want to look my best, so spend time before class grooming. My experience in the Netherlands is that pubic hair is rarely seen. So I spend a lot of time making sure that I look good. The excitement of turning up completely hairless is intense -- as I stand in the shower with my razor blade, I have to break off since I keep getting hard and end up fisting myself like crazy. On the one hand I want to come, but on the other, I like the idea of arriving in class with full balls and horny. Eventually, after about an hour of edging and grooming, I am ready to go.

I'm early getting there, and see that Dion is making tea as I walk in. By the time I am wrapped in a sarong, he is sitting round the large table in the area outside the yoga hall. I kiss him on the cheek before sitting down beside him. On the one hand I am trying to play the role of his hetro bestie, whilst on the other I am playing back what I saw last week. I remember the beauty of his cock well. How warm it felt in my hand, how it throbbed like it had a life of its own. My cock is stirring as I relive what it was like to see it, to feel the heat of it. And also to feel him kissing and massaging my cock.

"Nicky! Nicky! Are you even listening?"

I realise that Dion has been chatting to me, but sitting there with my hands wrapped round a hot cup of tea, I have been off in my own little dream world. I look up and stammer an apology, asking him to repeat what he just said.

As I ask, Jan walks into class with a couple of other guys who we swap greetings with. As we do this, I am aware that Dion's leg is now pressed against mine. I feel electricity pass between us and my cock twitching under my sarong. Outwardly I am laughing and smiling at the other participants, but inwardly I am getting really turned on by Dion's touch.

My hands are still wrapped around my tea when I ask Dion to repeat what he says. He tells me about his employer -- a large Dutch bank -- has agreed to pay for a boat at the gay pride canal parade. He's on the organising committee and is clearly excited at the opportunity it presents.

"Anyway, Nicky," he goes on, "As an organiser I am allowed to invite a friend onto the boat, and I am wondering if you'd be interested?"

As he asks the question, I feel his hand on my leg, causing me to spasm with pleasure briefly.

"What would it be like -- I mean, I'm not..." I stammer in reply.

"Gay?" says Dion, finishing the sentence for me. As he does that, his hand moves onto my cock and he gives it a firm squeeze. I throb with pleasure of feeling his hands on me and my pulse races as he explores my dick.

"Umm, yes." I manage to stammer back, trying to maintain my cool and failing miserably.

"Well, you don't have to be gay to come," he says teasingly. As he does so, he pulls open my sarong under the table and is now rubbing my cock with his hand. I can't think what to say in return -- not because I can't hold a conversation but more that I am enjoying his touch so much I am getting brain fog. I can feel him gently sliding his index finger and thumb over my glans, the copious quantities of pre-cum I'm leaking being used to great effect as a lubricant.

We sit in silence for some time whilst he masturbates me under the table. I am pushing my leg up against his, looking for the reassuring touch of his body, feeling his warmth and energy.

"On the other hand," he continues, "if you're not gay, then we don't have to take it any further." As he says that he gives my cock one last squeeze before he withdraws starts to withdraw his hand.

Without thinking, I shout "No!" in reply, before regaining my calm a little and continuing, "I think it could be fun, let me think about it." As I shout, my hand goes under the table, and I grab his wrist, pushing his hand back onto my cock.

He smiles in return and resumes his work just as Jan and the other guys walk in. I wonder if they can smell sex or precum in the room, but guess the smell of fresh mint tea is probably masking any other odours.

We spend another few minutes engaged in small talk with the other men, although it has to be said that my contribution to the conversation was limited by my inability to think straight. Dion was working my cock under the table, and his skilled hands were getting me close to coming. I was doing my best to think about anything apart from what was happening to stave off my orgasm, but had this vision of walking into class with a damp sarong and a cock leaking the last of my load.

Much to my relief, the door to the hall opened and Jakob rang the bell signalling the start of class. I leave it as long as I can before standing up, knowing that I will have to very unsubtly rewrap my sarong round my hips with a full-on boner on display.

This means I am last into the hall again, so end up right in front of the teacher, whilst Dion is again sneaked into the corner. Tonight, the hall is lit by a single desk lamp at the back of the room. This is a relief to me since I know as I slip my sarong off that I am still semi hard, but the lighting means that my body is in shadow, so my exposure is limited.

We start our class with our usual sun salutations and once again I see Jakob walking round the room casually touching the other guy's cocks and bums as he speaks. At this point I had resigned myself to not being touched much by Jakob, so decide to focus on my posture, plus some sly peeks at twitching cocks, rather than wait my turn and feel disappointed.

I am in downwards facing dog position when I feel Jakob touch me. His hands are running up and down my bum crack as he speaks, his professional tone belying what he was doing to me. I can feel myself start to grow again as he rubs my bum and I start to buckle a little as he helps himself to my body. And then I felt his cock against me. He's standing behind me and I feel his cock and balls in my bum crack. He clearly wasn't hard, since I almost immediately feel his public hair against me too. But it feels electric nonetheless to be touched that way and I am trying to grind back against his flaccid dick, hoping to stimulate it into life. Just as I start to Jakob peels away, moving onto the next lucky guy as we go into downwards facing dog and cycle through our salutation.

At this point Jakob signals a change to the usual running order, stating that we'd be doing a few exercises in pairs. I immediately spin to look at Dion, but am caught by Jan who nods, walking over to my mat, claiming me. My eyes meet Dion's, our faces resigned to working with our classmates and not with each other.

The exercise starts with Jan and I sitting back to back. One of us leans forward, whilst the other leans back, creating a back stetch. It feels nice and connected, and I am enjoying myself -- I spent way too long sitting at my desk writing and so having the chance to open up my spine is just what I need. Then we rotate our bodies against each other, still facing back-to-back, creating a sideways twist stretch. Again, it feels nice to be stretched in this way, and I am enjoying working with Jan.

The next exercise is a little more risqué. We stand back to back, and bend in half, stretching our hamstrings, as we fold double. It feels funny to feel someone else's butt against mine as I bend into the stretch. My hamstring flexibility is poor, an issue I put down to a lifetime spent in a rowing crew. But nonetheless my eyes meet with Jan's as I get into the stretch. We grin stupidly at each other as we get into the stretch.

We then come up again into the standing position, and are tasked with repeating the stretch, but this time wide legged. The idea is that as we bend, we connect with the arms of our partner. This feels much more homoerotic. I am very aware that my legs are spread wide and my butt is up against someone else. We wobble a little as we go down. I look through my legs and can see two sets of cocks and balls. I reach through my legs to grab Jan's arms and am aware that my arms are very close to both our packages. His balls hang much lower than mine, and are an impressive size. Whilst I have smaller balls which sit close to my body, I cant help but notice that my cock is bigger, although I put that down to the fact that this position is once again getting me aroused.

"Looking good," says Jan suggestively. He smiles and winks as he does it, causing my cock to twitch a little more. He then reaches forward, as if to increase the stretch by grabbing me by my elbows, but then 'accidently' makes contact with my package with his forearm. He makes no attempt to hide his enjoyment at what he's doing and rather than withdraw is arm starts to fondle me.

"Nicky, you've got a great looking set there," he says, as his hand envelopes me; his hand circles my cock and balls and he squeezes. This gets me a lot harder very quickly. Again, the lights are low in class, and people appear to be focussing on their yoga, so I am sure that I can get away with my boner. But then I look over to see that Dion is staring at what is going on, a hint of jealousy in his eye.