Naked Yoga for Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakob decides that it's time to call the class back order, aware perhaps that our yoga practice was becoming an exclusive club and was perhaps distracting for others. We move through some other positions for a half hour or so. I feel a sense of loss, that the connection that we and Dion created almost effortlessly between us was now gone, but I also recognised that I needed to think about the others in the room.

Jakob decides to finish the class with some more partner yoga and calls us to the 'boat' position. We sit, facing each other, and attempt to get our legs straight and up in the air, our feet touching whilst we hold hands. It looks great online, but I don't have the hamstring flexibility to give this position justice, so we end up sniggering like kids as we try and fail to get into this position. Jakob sees this is an issue for others in the class, so quite quickly abandons this exercise and moves us into 'happy baby'.

In this position, you lie on your back, bend your legs up so your knees are touching your torso then hold your feet with your hands. It's a fun way to end class and allows you to rock around a little on your back.

Jakob comes over to me and says, "I will show you how to increase hamstring flexibility." before kneeling so his thighs touch my bum and upper thigh. He leans forward to press his hands on my thighs, attempting to increase the stretch by pushing my legs down. I immediately feel the stretch but, in this position, feel nd exposed. Given my legs are open and my legs pushed down, I am sure that everyone can see my butt hole as well as my cock and balls. Indeed, the guys have created a tight ring around me to see what is going on.

Jan, who is by my side is the first to pipe up, grabbing my ankle, rubbing his hand up my lower leg and asking whether the shins should be at 90 degrees to the ground. Then Dirk, who is on the other side of my body joins in, sliding his hand up my thigh before grabbing my other ankle and making a comment about whether this limb is upright or not.

Erik, who is kneeling up by my head shuffles forward so that one knee is either side of my head. He leans forward, butt out, and plants both his palms on my chest below my nipples, asking if my shoulder blades need to be on the ground. I look up to see that his cock is half hard and surprisingly close to my mouth.

Somehow this feeling of vulnerability is taken over by my voyeuristic side, and I am starting to enjoy the attention that these guys are giving me. I feel my cock stirring into life, and, given the position I am in, am unable to hide it.

On the one hand, Jakob is acting very professionally, engaging with the questions and providing detailed answers. He clearly studied anatomy and physiology as part of his training and is able to name muscle groups as he addresses each person in turn. He then turns to me, explaining that my hamstring muscles are tight, and perhaps need a massage as well as a stretch. His hands are running from my butt towards my knees as he explains he is massaging the deep tissue in the gluteus maximus and hamstrings.

I look around and see five naked guys around me, eight hands on my body. I can feel my cock throb against my stomach, swelling and growing towards my belly button. I'm also feeling a little lost since Dion isn't anywhere to be seen so start to look around -- my head rotating as I scan the room.

Jakob can see that I'm looking for Dion, so gets people to partner up again to try this exercise. Dion slides into the gap left by Jakob. He approaches me with his knees spread wide, pushing his thighs against my legs so that my butt is raised. My bum comes to rest against his legs, so that his cock is inches from my butt hole.

Jakob is cueing the exercise for the others, explaining that you need to press down on the thighs to create a stretch. My legs are comfortably up in the air so rather than hold them in true 'happy baby' position, I have grounded them alongside my body. Already flushed with adrenalin from my little show, I am feeling bold so reach out and start to pull Dion closer to me as he massages my thighs. His thumbs are working down my hamstrings with some pressure. It is then that I start to feel his cock stirring and as it grows I am aware that it is pushing downwards into my bum crack.

I know from experience that if your cock is stuck facing the wrong direction, it can be quite uncomfortable, so it doesn't surprise me when Jakob takes his cock, removing it from where it got wedged into my crack and then placing it so that it is facing up and forward. It ends up sitting against my butt hole. As he massages, he wriggles closer to me, and as his cock stiffens I feel his length against my bum hole, peritoneum and balls.

My cock is as hard as hell and leaking precum onto my stomach. It's desperate to be touched, to be squeezed and played with, but this is a yoga class. I am sure now that Jakob is playing with us, teasing us, seeing how far he can push the envelope with his cool professional voice and his wandering hands.

Jakob has Jan on his back, legs open and he's massaging his thighs and bum. Jan is hard and is gripping his feet with his hands as Jakob goes to work. I look over to my left and see that Dirk and Erik are both hard. I look right and see that Jakob's beautiful cock is inches from Jan's bum, and that Jan's cock is pointing unashamedly skyward.

"As you can see, begins Jakob, "this can be quite an enjoyable exercise." He emphasises the work enjoyable deliberately raising his voice and pushing down on Jan's thighs as he explains what is happening.

"If you look closely then you can see, Jan's cock is erect. And I am sure that if you were at home, then this would lead to foreplay and potentially sex. Now whilst it would be tempting to masturbate your partner in this position, we need to remember that this is a public space..."

As he says the word 'masturbate', his hand slides up Jan's bum, across his balls and onto his throbbing cock shaft. He emphasises the word by gripping his cock and masturbating it several times, much to the enjoyment of Jan. My eyes are wide with excitement, and I throb with pleasure as I see Jan's meaty cock being stimulated by Jakob.

He then finishes the sentence by saying that "Whilst mutual masturbation would be fun for some, remember not all participants may not enjoy watching or engaging in gay sex. And thus, without the consent of everyone, it's not possible to go any further." As he said this Jakob is staring at me. He is making reference to the comment I made in class one when I made a point of telling everyone I was hetro and had a girlfriend. I could feel the stares from others burn into me for ruining their pleasure.

Before I can say anything, Jakob calls the class to a close and reluctantly, one by one, we pack away our Yoga mats and return to a world without nakedness.

Class 6

As I cycle across Amsterdam I am aware that this is our last class. What happened last week is still fresh in my mind, indeed I've played it out as a masturbation fantasy several times when I've been alone. I keep going back over the part of class where Jakob is rubbing his hands up Jan's thighs before he starts to jerk him off. In my mind I feel Dion's warm throbbing cock between my legs as a jerk myself to yet another orgasm.

Even when I was fucking my girlfriend Astrid, I was thinking of yoga. When I got back from class last week I took her in missionary position before pushing her legs high in the air so that she was lying more or less in the 'happy baby' position. I let my hard cock rest across her butthole and peritoneum and try to imagine what it would be like to be penetrated in that position. She is very conservative in bed, so whilst I would like to fuck her anally, it's not something she wants, so I take her vaginally leaving thick ropes of cum inside her.

This sates some of my desire, but I know I need more. Astrid inevitably showers after sex, so whilst she's away I retrieve her vibrator from the nightstand. I'm lying in happy baby again, but this time with my feet up the wall. I fuck myself with her dildo whilst fantasising about being filled up by Dion's nice big dick as the rest of the class watch. I come hard over my chest and have to clean up quickly before Astrid returns to bed.

I'm the first to arrive at class and strip naked in the changing area. There is a mirror in the corner, and I am checking myself out in the mirror. Once again I have shaved myself bald and am enjoying the look of a naked cock and the feeling of my smooth bum. I am horny as hell so have a little rub as I watch myself in the mirror.

I am fully hard and getting into fisting myself in the mirror when I hear the front door open. I quickly wrap my sarong around my waist and as Dion walks in, move swiftly to the kitchen to make tea for everyone. I wave a quick 'hi' over my shoulder as I go, aware that if I turn round to kiss him in greeting, then my hard cock would be blatantly obvious through my sarong.

Dion and I chat idly as I make tea and he strips. Every now and then I turn round to secretly check out Dion's body. His cock looks half hard from what I can tell, and he makes little attempt to hide it as we talk about our what we have been up to the previous week.

As I make tea, I am aware that Dion behind me. It's just a feeling to start with since he arrives silently and doesn't touch me. But I know he's there, call it a sixth sense or whatever you like, I don't know what it is since I've not experienced it before. I continue my work, counting cups and filling the teapot with hot water from the kettle. As I put the kettle down I feel Dion against my body.

"There must be glasses somewhere?" says Dion, standing behind me. He reaches forward to an eye-level cupboard just to my right, and as he stretches forward to open it, I feel his warmth against my body, his cock against my bum crack. I'm not at all startled, rather this just feels right, so I relax into it, pushing my bum back just a little to sign that I am enjoying what he's doing. Then I point to the cupboards in front of me and to my left.

"Have you tried these?" I ask, making no attempt to look myself.

Dion pushes further forward onto me, so that our bodies connect more completely. He slows down his movements, rubbing his groin against my body as he pulls open the second cupboard.

"Nope, nothing in there." He says, before he tries the next. I can feel him against me, and am breathing him in; his scent, his words, his body, his soul are washing over me, creating an electric connection between us. It feels beautifully right to be this close to him so I turn around slowly to greet him.

We make eye contact and hold it for several seconds. "Hey!" I say, simply.

"Hey!" he says in reply, holding eye contact.

Then we lean forward, ready to do our usual single cheek kiss in greeting. But it is abundantly clear that this is not going to be enough for either of us. Our bodies are still touching as we kiss. Our lips press together gently. We hold this position for a long time and as the seconds tick by, I feel my connection to Dion growing. I wrap an arm round his back both to hug him and to pull him closer to me. He mirrors my movement, and we stand there in a deep and beautiful embrace in the kitchen, checking in with each other, connecting physically with our lips, hands, bodies and souls.

We both wrap a second arm around each other. I feel enveloped in his presence and the warmth of his embrace is overpowering. Our cocks are both half hard so that I can simultaneously feel my dick pressing into his body whilst at the same time feel his throbbing warmth against me. I squeeze him harder, wanting to feel him in his entirety. against me. My mouth opens and I slide my tongue out, licking against his lips before probing his mouth, connecting with his tongue. I am deeply aware that whilst this physical intimacy is something beautiful the connection is more than just in the flesh, I feel a sudden rush of love towards him and feel my pulse race as I let these emotions flow over my body.

I'm half notice that the door to the street has opened and that there will be others walking in, but I am in some sort of trance, mesmerised by this moment and by this beautiful man, so make no attempt to break our embrace. After some time, we release each other and then sit as the other class members assemble around the table and make small talk.

The doors to the studio open, calling us to start the class. I know that I need to be near Dion for this class but am worried that I may end up being partnered up with someone else during our exercises. I need to signal to Dion that I want to be with him and at the same time make it clear to Jakob our teacher that we're going to work together. As we file in, I reach out and take Dion's hand. He understands what I am doing and squeezes my hand back. I make eye contact with Jakob as I file in so that I am sure that he's got the message.

"Welcome everyone," says Jakob. "This is the last class in the series, so let's make it special one."

The class starts as usual with some sun salutations. I am focussing on my breathing and posture and having attended several classes by now, am able to do this quite naturally since the routine has been built into my muscle memory. The movement is nice -- I spend way too long every day sitting in front of my computer, so this is just the tonic I need. We glide through the exercises, from standing, into upward facing dog and downward facing dog.

Jakob is as attentive as ever, moving between participants, correcting posture where necessary and running his hands over our naked bodies. He returns to the front, saying that he wants us to focus on our hamstring flexibility, although he stares at me as he says that. We practice a pose called 'ardha uttanasana' in which we bend forward at the waist and attempt to put our palms on the floor. I am left with my hands just below knee level, which doesn't surprise me. Jakob uses this exercise as an excuse to touch some of the guys in class. He stands behind them as they bend forward, rubbing his groin against their bums. As ever, it's fun to watch, and I get a little aroused seeing him touching the other guys. Watching dicks grow when they get attention is something I could do all day long.

We then rotate between this exercise and 'ardha chakrasana' which is a standing back stretch where we lift our hands and bend backwards. It is funny to watch the semi-hard dicks around the room as people bend backwards -- Jakob seems to be able to work his magic whilst at the same time keeping the class focussed on yoga. It also makes me realise how much more confident I am about my sexuality and how much I have changed since I started attending class. At one point even the thought of Jakob touching me would get me hard, whereas now I am actually glad he has kept his hands off me since I am more interested in Dion. He seems to have sensed that since he doesn't get that close to me.

Jakob then pairs us up for some partner work, at which point Dion and I move close together so we are on the same mat. We stand side by side, our pinky fingers interlocked at our sides as we listen to what we are going to do. Our first exercise involves sitting back to back, and then twisting and stretching our backs by simultaneously reaching round to put a hand on our partner's thighs. It feels nice to be close to Dion, and I love being able to rest my hand on his firm thigh whilst feeling his hand on mine.

We change sides and repeat the exercise. This time my hand comes to rest closer to the top of Dion's thigh, a move that he copies. We seem to have created a flow between us that makes movement easy. Our bodies seem to be effortlessly synchronised and it feels very natural and Dion's nakedness against my skin is as ever electric.

Jabob changes the exercise. Under his instruction I drop myself down from the kneeling position so that my bum is on my feet, my head is on the ground and my arms are outstretched. Dion sits behind me and then lies backwards. Again, I feel the beautiful warmth of his body against mine. We then change and I feel supported and relaxed as I lean back on Dion. Jakob tells us we will cycle through the exercise again, advising us that if we want to we can change the exercise so that the partner on top hugs the guy below him rather than lying back to back.

I get into position and am rewarded by feeling Dion on top of me, hugging his chest against my back. It feels comfortable and natural to be there, and the tight embrace he gives me sends shivers of pleasure over my body. We then change, and I give him the same treatment back, opening my legs and pushing forward to make sure that I am as connected as I can be with him. My hard dick is pushing against him, but more than that I feel a warmth that feels spiritual. Dion's breathing is slowing and I can tell he feels totally relaxed and calm.

Jakob calls us to the last position of class. Rather than doing 'reclining bound angle', he gets us lying in a ring formation so that each man has his head resting on the stomach of another. I end up with Dion's head on my stomach and my head rests on Jan. Jakob turns all the lights off in the room, joining us in the ring and signalling that this is a mediation of 10 minutes or so. He says that he wants the class to be still, so rather than explain what he wants us to do, will work on the body of the man on his stomach with the expectation that whatever he does is then copied by the recipient so that it is passed around the circle.

In the pitch black I focus on my breathing, and also on the warmth of Dion's head on me. Then I feel a hand on my right temple rubbing gently in a circular motion. It feels nice, and as instructed I reach forward to do the same to Dion. After a minute, the hand disappears, and is replaced by a hand on the left temple. I change my hand on Dion's head and relax into the massage.

After another minute, we start massaging both temples at the same time. It feels fun to be a part of this, and I am enjoying feeling around in the pitch back darkness of the class. Jan's hand is moving to my forehead, and then my nose, before sliding across my lips and coming to rest on my chest. I pass this movement onto Dion and silence and stillness permeates the room.

The next thing I know, I feel Dion's hand on my dick. I have been focussing so much on the energy of the ring that I had forgotten I was naked. My cock was evidently half-hard, so it didn't take long to massage me into a full erection. As I was relaxing into being touched, it suddenly struck me that maybe I should be passing this movement up to Jan. It didn't feel right in some ways, since up until that point in time all the movements had been passed in the other direction -- Jakob would touch Dirk who would touch Jan who would touch me then I would touch Dion.

I started to wonder whether I was I expected to touch Jan's dick, or was this Dion doing a bit of freelancing? It wasn't clear to me whether this was part of class or not, so I wasn't sure what to do. What I did know was that I was enjoying being massaged by Dion, so felt it only fair that Jan got to experience the same thing. Tentatively, I reached my hand up in the darkness until it landed on Jan. I found his thigh so slowly, and I hope sensually, slid my finger upwards to his cock. I paused on his balls, giving them a little squeeze before moving further up. His cock was fully hard and rather than hanging down, was pointing towards his navel.

I started to wank him slowly, feeling him grow and throb in the darkness. I could feel him flexing his cock muscles as I went to work and was impressed by both the girth and length of his cock. As it grew, his cock inched closer to my head until in the end his dick was touching my ear. This felt very hot and gave me the encouragement I needed to continue to massage and rub his cock.