Naked Yoga for Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can also see that Jan's cock is stirring into life; like most Europeans he's uncut and as he grows I can see his foreskin start to ease back over his cock head. I'm not sure what to do here -- whether to reciprocate and touch him back, push his hand away, or just enjoy what's happening and smile.

As I am trying to decide what to do, Jakob calls us into another position. This time sitting opposite each other on a mat, legs spread and feet touching. The idea is that we grab each other's hands and pull forward and back to stretch. I sit, deliberately facing away from the light to hide the fact that I am almost completely erect. The shadow seems to hide my excitement well, but the same cannot be said for Jan who is sporting a hard-on. His cock is one of those that seems to naturally point skywards, so as he sits, I notice that his cock is touching his belly button.

I lean forward first, being pulled into the stretch gently by Jan. As I said previously my hamstring flexibility is poor, so I don't get that far forward. However Jan clearly has great flexibility; with his legs spread he's able to stretch so far that is looks like he'll soon be sucking my cock. I pull on his hands in encouragement, and he leans in some more, his eyes on the prize, which is of course my cock.

He clearly doesn't need me to help him stretch, so instead releases my hands and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling himself to my cock. In response, I drop my hands down, grabbing my cock shaft. This is done partly to get some relief by wanking myself, but mainly so that I can fold my cock down towards his face. This is a great game, and I am trying my best to get my cock the attention it deserves, but the closest I am able to manage is to get my cock head touching the hair on the top of his head.

We cycle through this a few times, although Jakob appears to be focussing his attention more on other members of the class, meaning he hasn't noticed the shenanigans we have been up to.

Our last partner pose is then called. We can either chose to continue this stretch, rotating between people, or we can go into 'yab yum' pose. Before I can express a preference, Jan is shuffling towards me. He lifts his legs over the top of mine, sliding further forward until our torsos touch.

This feels quite forward, and results in me freezing for a few moments. Jan sees this as encouragement and shuffles further forward until our cocks meet. He takes both our cocks in his hands and shuffles forward some more, until our cocks and balls are pressed tight together. This is very unexpected and feels unbelievably hot. Frottage is something I've seen on gay and bi porn, and I've fantasised extensively about having a threesome with my girlfriend where she gives me and another guy a double-barrelled suck and wank job.

It feels heavenly to have a thick hard cock pressing against me, and I can feel a head rush of adrenalin as he gets as close to me as he can. The idea of this exercise is to exchange energy by hugging. However it appears that Jan didn't get the memo on that one. Whilst I am hugging him, I can feel him urgently wanking our two cocks together.

My inexperience with guys and the voyeuristic pleasure I am getting from being up close with Jan are starting to overwhelm me. I get tunnel vision and can only focus on the pleasure coming from our bodies. I feel him breathe, smell his scent and am overwhelmed by the throbbing of his cock against mine.

Just then Jakob comes over, which is the one thing that stops me blowing my load since it means that Jan slows down his work on my/ Jakob pushes our heads together, getting our lips so they are almost touching. He asks us to synchronise our breathing so that I am inhaling on Jan's out breath, and vice-versa. It feels electric to be this connected to someone, to feel our bodies meld into one. Jakob is standing beside us, and he is slowly getting closer. I can see his small semi-hard cock gowing and it is coming closer and closer to our faces.

I'm in cock heaven and really want to feel what it's like to have a penis in my mouth for the same time. I look up at him, making eye contact as sensually as I can, before looking directly at his cock. My lips part a little and I move my head forward. My first ever cock is about to go into my mouth, and I am trembling with excitement.

"And change," calls Jakob, teasingly, walking away. The rest of the class is a bit of a blur. I manage to connect eyes with Dion at one point, but he scowls back at me, then makes a point of ignoring me for the rest of the class.

We finish the class in the usual way, with the light off and us all lying in 'reclining bound angle' pose with our sarongs covering our faces. This time Jakob puts on some quiet music to help our concentration.

I am once again processing what happened, aware that my cock is still noticeably bigger than normal when it happens. I feel what I believe to be a finger lightly brushing my frenulum. It happens again, gently and slowly. The movement becomes more assured, and as the pleasure in my cock increases and I swell, I realise that it is not a finger or a hand, but somebody's tongue. This stimulation has me twitching and throbbing with pleasure. I move my hand up to remove my sarong, wanting to know who it is, but my arm is caught at the wrist, and pushed back down again. As this happens, I feel a hand lift my cock vertical, allowing the mouth to envelope my cock. I am getting some real pleasure here from somebody who is clearly versed in the art of sensual cock sucking.

I feel my balls tighten and am trying my best to shoo away my orgasm. I feel embarrassed at the idea that people may sit up and see my chest and mat covered in man juice. But it feels so good that I am powerless to resist. The hand is squeezing and wanking me expertly, whilst the person's mouth is stimulating me in a way that no woman has ever done.

I can feel my balls tighten and know that I am going to explode. Powerless to stop it, I feel muscle spasms which start at my ankles and work up my legs, across my groin and into my back and arms. I am stifling a scream as I shoot a load of come into the unknown mouth. I feel my cock pulse and quiver and know that I am unleashing an almighty load. I can hear my cock sucker gag and cough a little as he takes my load. But credit where credit is due, he took my whole load without spilling a drop. I feel my cock start to go flaccid and my cock sucker disappears.

I am now hypervigilant for sound, trying to work out where this person has gone and thus who he might be. Over the music, I hear a sound. Based on what I just experienced it must be another man being pleasured. It's almost impossible to locate the direction of the noise, but in just a few minutes I hear a stifled sigh. I assume the person who finished me off is taking a second load down their throat.

Jakob rings a gong, the pureness of the note reverberates around my soul as much as it does in the space that I am sharing with these other naked men. I feel a sense of inner calm that I haven't felt for a long time, a sense of wellbeing and completeness.

I look around the room, trying to work out who the cock sucker is, and who else might have been serviced, but to no avail. We finish the evening with a chat and some tea, and I make my way into the Amsterdam night, cycling back to my apartment in Oud West.

Class 5

Cycling over for my fifth class in shorts and a T-shirt, I pause to enjoy my city. When I'm planning my route around town, I almost always take a scenic route, unless I am really rushed, in which case I take a direct line. This time I cycle through the Vondelpark and down the Paulus Potterstraat so that I can cycle through the Rijksmuseum tunnel. I love the hundreds of years of history that surround me, cycling slowly and making sure I have time to enjoy the unseasonably warm spring sunshine.

I am excited to get to class and want to experience the delicious feeling of homoeroticism and being in touch with my body. The warmth of the day means that the T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops I'm wearing take seconds to remove, and quickly I am sitting alongside Dion at the table.

He greets me coolly, our usual ritual of hugs and kisses rather stiff and a little formal. I'm wondering what's up -- I messaged him a couple of times in the week, but he didn't reply so I'm guessing he's done something stupid and is back with his ex, who is once again starting to police the relationships he has with people and is starting to check out his mobile phone messages.

"Hey, how's you?" I ask, trying to break the ice.

"Yeah, good", he replies, noncommittally.

"You got my messages?"

"Yeah, been busy, you know how it is."

This game of verbal tennis continues. I ask a question, he gives me monosyllabic, closed answers, batting away my questions with a single word or short phrase.

After the horniness of last week, the chill responses to my questions are jarring. I was hoping that we could continue our game of flirting, but Dion doesn't want to play.

Just then Jan walks in, and I see Dion's eyes tense unconsciously before his conscious thought process kicks in and he smiles. But he doesn't smile with his eyes, there is no warmth in what he is doing, rather he is trying to act normally. I have just a few more seconds alone with Dion before Jan will be joining us at the table, a sarong wrapped round his waist. I need to connect with Dion, so that he realises that last week doesn't change anything between us.

It's then that I realise that is precisely what the problem is. In his mind, nothing has changed, nothing will change. He is still the gay friend of a hetro guy who likes being around naked gay guys. He sees me as a friend who has taken a shine to Jan. A friend with whom he has always had, and will continue to have a platonic relationship. And he wants something different, that's why he's playing it cool. Fuck. Obvious when you think about it, how stupid of me. I have to change that up and rapidly, Jan is almost naked and will be over momentarily.

I make my move, turning to face him. I can feel the nervousness take over my body. My stomach is tightening, and I feel nausea overtake me. What if I am wrong? No time to think, make a move.

I turn, I quite deliberately push my knee up against Dion's leg. Making eye contact, I ask him, "Is everything OK between us, you seem rather cold?" As I say this, I rub my knee up and down his leg quite deliberately. I'm lifting an eyebrow, my tongue slides along my top lip.

"Yeah, we're good." Dion responds, although the tone of his voice and his body language say otherwise. Jan is now sliding down the bench we are both sitting on, so I turn to greet him.

"Hey," he says, a wide smile on his face, "how are you?"

As he does this he leans forward to kiss me, Flemish style on the cheek. It's not a greeting I am used to and it feels a little awkward, particularly with Dion sitting beside me. Yet not kissing him back would feel rude, so I do so, trying to turn my wince into a smile.

I need Dion to know that I am not comfortable with this, although this is difficult since by turning to face Jan, my knee is no longer connected to his leg. So I decide to do something I've never done before. I reach out with my hand and place it on Dion's thigh.

I can't see his reaction since I am facing Jan, but what I do know is that he didn't push my hand away, which means he must be OK with it. Jan is flirting shamelessly with me; clearly he likes me and wants to get to know me better. I'm not going there, but rather am giving polite and non-committal answers to his questions.

All the time I am feeling bolder. My hand squeezes Dion's thigh, then my hand moves up his sarong until I meet his cock. It is already semi-hard and as I rub it with my palm, Dion opens his legs to make sure I have full access to his manhood.

This continues for a while. I am trying to move the conversation with Jan somewhere safe, so now am asking him questions. Where's the best vegan place in Amsterdam, does he know where I can get organic cider. All the time I am playing with Jan. His cock feels warm in my hand, it throbs and grows as I touch it. Then I feel Dion tugging at his sarong, pulling it open to allow me in. I respond, lifting my hand as he pulls the sarong apart, allowing me full access. My head is swimming; this is the first time I've touched cock, and it feels magnificent. He feels meaty and hard in my hand, his dick throbs as I touch it, I feel heat.

Then I feel him reciprocate. My stomach is already jammed up against the table since I am half hard, and worried about exposing myself. I feel Dion's hand pulling my sarong up, his hand exploring under the fabric, his fingers running up my inner thigh.

The conversation with Jan is difficult to maintain, since I am distracted by my carnal needs. Jan is still flirting like crazy, telling a joke, resting a hand briefly on my chest as he giggles at his own wit. Meanwhile, under my sarong, Dion has a hold of my cock head. He is squeezing it, his ability to touch me constrained by the geometry of the area under the table. My sarong is on the wrong side of my body for either me or Dion to rip it open -- it is tucked in on the left side of my body, inches from where Jan is sitting.

Two more men arrive and sit on the other side of the table -- Dirk and Erik. The centre of the conversation moves to incorporate the new guys. Dion and I are still touching each other, whilst the newcomers chat about the warmth of the spring day, how they have been swimming in the Amstel River before coming to class. I'm doing my best to concentrate, when I feel another hand on my leg, left side, belonging to Jan. I tense as I feel it touch down on my upper thigh, but before I can push it away, it moves across to touch my genitals. It makes contact with Dion's hand who responds swiftly. I feel his hand on Jan's and look over to see Dion's face grimace, his jaw muscles tensing as he digs his nails firmly into Jan's hand. I look at Jan, who is trying to pull his hand away, but he's caught in Dion's grip.

The guys opposite are talking about their day, but they have no audience. Jan is in pain, I see it in his face, he's pulling his hand away, but is only successful in having Dion's nails dig in and scratch the top of his hand. I'm trying to act normal and smile, looking at Dirk and Erik and trying to engage them in conversation. But at the same time aware that there is a wrestling match going on over who gets to touch my cock.

Just then the doors to the hall open and we are called in to practice our yoga. It's a small class -- just five of us plus Jakob instructing us. The warm weather probably means that the other participants are out on a terrace somewhere enjoying the first spring day of the year. I look down to make sure that I'm not showing a bulge in my sarong, and notice a small bead of precum has darkened the surface of the material.

We go through the usual sun salutations to warm up; Dirk and Erik on my left, Dion diagonally in front of me, and Jan skulking in a corner on his own to the right of me. Jakob has noticed that the energy in the room is unbalanced, although he hasn't vocalised that thought. Rather he's wandering around, laying his hands on bodies and feeling, sensing what is going on.

After passing the other four of us, I can see out the corner of my eye that he is with Jan. As I gaze through my legs in 'downward facing dog' I notice that Jakob is touching him.

"Feel the energy, breathe. Deep breath in, and breath out. Hold it there. And breathe in, and out." Jakob is cueing our breathing, getting us to focus on connecting our bodies and minds together.

"Now is the time to release the tension and stresses of the day," calls Jakob, as he cycles us through a sun salutation. His hands have hardly left Jan's body, and although he is calling to the whole class, extra emphasis is being placed on Jan to follow his words by the way he is touching him. Jakob is almost willing the stress out of Jan's body, his skilled hands gliding over his body, pressing muscles, pulling limbs out to increase the stretch.

As we go back into the 'cat/cow' stretch., Jakob is standing behind Jan. He follows Jan's body and so as Jan goes on all fours, bum in the air, Jakob pushes his groin up against Jan's butt, his body bent over, arms wrapped around Jan in a hug. It looks beautiful more than sexual, and I can see that Jan is relaxing into an intimate embrace. I am imagining what it must feel like for Jan to be on all fours, spine low, bum pushed in the air whilst a beautiful dancer is on all fours behind you pushing his semi hard cock into your body.

As I start to fantasise about that, I notice my cock is hard once again. But then Jakob calls time on the exercise and gets me and Dion into a pair, and does the same with Erik and Dirk. Jakob explains that we are going to do some yoga as couples, focussing on deepening our connection and relationships. He and Jan partner up so he can show us what he wants us to do.

We start with a simple connection exercise, standing to face each other, breathing in synch. This is nice -- I have grown to enjoy Dion's company and creating additional connection seems like a good idea. Our eyes meet, and as I look at Dion, I see an inner beauty I've not noticed before. I smile, and he smiles back. Our gaze softens, our breath melds into one; we are taking long powerful breaths facing each other.

Jakob tells us to move closer to our partner, and to connect with touch, the palm of right hand on our partners, heart. This is easily done; we smile at each other as we step forward. I go first, moving my hand onto Dion's chest. He is really close to me and I sense him, his presence, his power in a way that I've not done before. It feels deeply erotic in a primal way, very gentle and deeply strong. I am feeling warmth now and a connectedness I've not experienced before. My cock hardens, but it no longer worries me; I'm just relaxing into the moment with Dion, feeling his stiffening cock throb against me as I return the favour.

We then go into 'warrior 1', being instructed to work as a couple to create connection. We face our partners, the idea being that we do the pose as close to each other as possible. Dion and I watch Jakob demonstrate this with Jan. With their bodies almost touching they do the deep lunge needed to get into the warrior pose. I can see that Jan is hard -- having felt his cock last week, I know how warm he is. Jakob is too, his little cock poking out his little bush of pubic hair, 20cm of flesh facing straight forward.

Dion and I get the idea straight away and remain connected as we slide into the pose. I feel his warm throbbing cock against my body and know that he will feel mine against his. Our breathing is in synch, and our bodies feel connected in a way I have never experienced before. We cycle through the exercise and then are called to 'Warrior 2'.

Jakob cues this exercise, telling us that our bodies should touch. Dion and I are close together, our hard cocks pressed against each other as we lunge into warrior 2, our torsos twisted, and arms out straight. We smile at each other, our noses connecting briefly as I wobble slightly. The band between me and Dion is no longer just platonic -- I feel a deep erotic connection to him, feel his presence with me, and love the sensation of his throbbing cock against my body. It feels like our eye contact has not been broken for several minutes now, and rather than having to focus on creating or keeping a connection, it is clear that a bond s has been created between u that is effortless to maintain.

Simultaneously, and at first almost imperceptibly, our lips move together until they connect. I feel a warmth in my body that is taking over, a togetherness with Dion that is exciting and dangerous. I'm aware only of us as a pair, and nothing else in the room matters. We hold our bodies together for some time, our lips opening slightly, our tongues lightly playing together.