Naked Yoga for Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time I was enjoying feeling Jan's hands on me. He was clearly skilled and was alternating between wanking my cock and squeezing my balls. I felt precum leak from me as he went to work, and wondered whether this would put Dion off. I then felt his finger on the top of my cock, before his hand was removed. I was sure that I heard a llicking noise, although it was so quiet that I may well have made it up. Either way, his hand returned to my cock and he wanked me some more.

I could also feel Jan's dick had grown so much that it was on my ear now; it felt a little uncomfortable if I am honest/ I went to lift my head to move slightly so that I could wank him unimpeded. It was then that a cheeky thought occurred to me which I played backwards and forwards in my mind. Maybe I could turn my head as I lift it? Then I might be able to see his cock, or at least smell it and be closer to it. I talked myself out of it, and then realised that sometimes my biggest weakness was my intellect; I am PhD educated and have a way of overthinking situations.

So rather than that, I decided to go with my gut feel. I lifted my head, and twisted it at the same time, landing with my ear on Jan's stomach. This lifted my shoulder, allowing me greater freedom of movement with which to wank him. His cock felt really nice -- thick and meaty. I could feel a vein on the top of his cock, and enjoyed sliding his foreskin back and forward over his dick head. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have it in my mouth. Just then, I felt Dion do what I had done a minute earlier -- in the dark I felt him lift his head, turn it 90 degrees and put it down again on my stomach -- I could feel his ear on my belly button.

I then wondered how far I could lead the class. I was throbbing with pleasure and overwhelmingly turned on; my brain was working less and I was responding to my body. So rather boldly, I stuck a tongue out in the dark, searching for Jan's penis. Sure enough, I landed on the tip, and was rewarded by the sweet taste of his precum. This was the first time in my life I had been that close to a cock, and I felt adrenalin course through my body as I tasted him.

I continued to flick my tongue over his head and wank him when I became aware that this latest message had been passed around the ring. Dion started to lick my cock head in the dark, his tongue circling my glans in a way that I'd never experienced before. I followed Dion's lead, doing the same to Jan. As my tongue swirled around his frenulum I felt his fat cock tense and twitch in response.

I smiled inwardly, this image of a dozen guys secretly jerking and licking each other in the dark fulfilling a fantasy of mine for group sex. I decided to extend the envelope, to see how far I could take things, so slid my head forward to take Jan's cock in my mouth. This was another first for me, so I savoured the moment, feeling his meat slide into me, and enjoying the sent and taste of his precum. I half lifted my head off Jan's lap so I could suck him, pumping my mouth on his cock as I squeezed his balls.

Sure enough less than 30 seconds later, I felt Dion doing the same to me. This felt deliciously hot, and I wanted to maximise my pleasure so I thrust my hips in time with Dion. He was massaging my balls and squeezing my cock as I face fucked him in the dark. Then it happened again, less than a minute later Jan starting to face fuck me. His cock is huge, and so whilst I am doing my best to accommodate him I feel like I need more of his cock.

The sense of urgently to take more of his meat in my mouth means that any remaining sense of decorum has evaporated. I am guessing that the other guys must be enjoying themselves too since the chain of connection hasn't been broken, which would have been the case if one of them had decided to opt out of leave the ring.

So I decide to go for it. I slowly turn my head and rotate my shoulders so that I can go down on Jan properly. His cock is deep inside my mouth by now and I can feel him gently urging me to take him deeper with gentle pressure on my neck. I am enjoying this so much I almost miss the fact that Dion has rotated too and is now giving me a gold standard blow job.

I am in cock heaven, and rotate even more so that I can give Jan's cock the attention it deserves. I lift Dion's head with one hand so that I can reposition myself on all fours, allowing me free access to Jan's cock with both hands and my mouth. Dion shuffles on his back so that he is positioned under my cock, allowing me to face fuck him.

Meanwhile, Jan is loving my attention. He opens his legs and grabs my head with both hands so he can train me on how to give him the best oral. Then he mirrors the movement that I gave to Dion, lifting my head so that he can get on all fours. I'm now lying under Dion, head on the floor whilst he face fucks me. My hands mirror Dion, and flow freely over Jan's cock and balls. I feel Dion running a wetted finger along my bum crack and do the same to Jan. Dion's hand vanishes briefly before returning slick with spit, and he probes my bum with his finger as he thrusts into my face. I do likewise and feel Jan tense with pleasure as my finger slides into him. He's now leading the rhythm, thrusting forwards into my face, then backwards onto my finger.

I feel Dion sliding a second finger into my bum, and realise that I am very close to coming. I do the same to Jan, sliding a second finger into him and letting him thrust onto them. My balls are tightening, and I can feel the point of no return approaching. I release myself to the pleasures of my body, neither fighting my orgasm nor trying to delay it. My hip thrusting slows and I feel wave after wave of pleasure cascade across my body as the combination of being anally fingered for the first time and being sucked tip me over the edge. I feel my cock and balls pulse as I shoot my seed into Dion's mouth. His hands are on my thighs, and he is pulling me towards him as I come.

My orgasm is so intense that I miss the fact that Jan is unloading in my mouth. As I start to focus, I feel rope after rope of come hit my tongue and the back of my throat. I know I come a lot, but I am unprepared for the come fountain that Jan gives me. He tastes sweet so I enjoy the feeling of being used as a come dump, recognising that Dion is enjoying the same experience with me.

Although I tried to stay silent, I know that I was moaning through my orgasm, and also heard the soft yelps of Jan as he came inside me. This seems to have set off something of a chain reaction as I hear the stifled moans as the other 10 guys in the room unload.

Slowly, we return to our starting positions, lying on each other's stomachs, a position we hold for a good five minutes or so. I then hear a lighter sparking and the flame of a candle which is slid into the centre of the room. Jakob calls us into the seated position and gets us all to shuffle cross legged into tight circle. He tells us to connect with the guys to our left and right, thanking them for our yoga practice. I feel Dion connecting his hand on my inner thigh, and I do the same back to both him and Jan. I run my hand down to Dion's cock to squeeze it, and then do the same with Jan. They mirror my action, and so I end up with two hands rubbing and squeezing my cock and balls.

I turn to Dion to kiss him. I see some spots of come on the edge of his mouth which I lick off, realising that I am licking his face clean of my come. He does the same for me, tasting Jan on my lips. We then kiss open mouthed, tasting come on each other.

I then turn to Jan, and we kiss each other on the lips. Jakob calls the class to focus our attention on him, blowing with a 'Namaste' to complete our practice.