Nameless Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my uniform on, ready for trouble while I leaned up against her on her couch. I took a bite of popcorn, waiting for further elaboration. When none was forthcoming, I prompted her with a question. "For what? The Spanish Inquisition?"

"No." She captured my cheeks in her hands and turned my head so she could kiss me. "I'm ready to go back into the world."

I jerked my head to look at her. Forcing myself to relax, I played it cool. "Oh yeah? I've been working on you for weeks. What's changed?"

"You."

"Huh?" I asked, uncomprehending. I patted at my chest and waist. "I'm pretty sure I'm the same as I've ever been."

She laughed and kissed me again. "No, silly. You changed me. I'm ready because I know, truly know, that there's no one I would wish for in my world other than you. I won't change anyone because I want you, Kelly, and so does my id. We want you happy and healthy. The world can stay as it is as long as I've got you by my side." She remained close, her nose drifting across mine as she pinned me with those strikingly dark brown eyes. "One day, Kelly, I'm going to make you my wife. It will be perfect, and I'll keep you from ever being alone again. "

It was sweet and cut to the core. Emotion swelled in my chest, overflowing out my eyes as I broke down crying. But they were tears of joy. Those foolish and sappy words laying childhood fears to rest proved too much for my composure.

And Remy, sweet Remy, immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion. The popcorn bowl spilled from her lap, clanging to the floor as kernels spilled everywhere in a buttery yellow wave. Slipping off the couch, she fell to her knees, taking my hands in hers while staring up at me. "Oh no. I said something wrong. I'm sorry Kelly. I didn't mean to-"

Joining her on the floor, I silenced her with a kiss of my own. Eventually, despite the amazing distraction of our lips meeting, I came up with my own words. "When you ask... I promise to say yes," I murmured into her ear, though the honesty did cause my cheeks to blush.

A beaming smile practically blinded me as the larger woman swept me up into a gigantic spine crushing hug. The embrace had the added side effect of grinding my new cock against her body. Remy noticed. She also noticed the shy embarrassment that came from the flattering involuntary response. Taking matter in hand, her lips quirked in an enigmatic smile as she lowered my tush onto her lap. It took a discrete roll of her hips when I felt her own increasingly solid bulge press up against my pussy.

Oh. I can see why she smiles. It's nice to feel wanted. To be desired like this.

Bashfulness forgotten, I set my hand behind me and used a burst of my power to throw myself forward and Remy onto her back. Returning the favor, I smooshed my breasts against her tummy, stretching her shirt down so I could kiss the valley between her lovely mounds.

Then, just before we could really get into the swing of things, Nexus chirped with a notification. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Shots fired in the Stardew district. A report has been sent to the police about the appearance of the Basher and Stoneskin gangs. Police response is unlikely as all available units are currently tied up dealing with a chemical spill from the Linkler Factory."

Maybe it'll keep for a-

Remy chuckled, setting her forehead against mine. "Go. Save the world. I'll be waiting when you get back. Unless you need me?"

I kissed her, a lovely yet unsatisfying action compared to what we'd been working towards. "I'll always need you. But this is just a gang conflict getting unruly. Shouldn't be much of a problem. I'll be back before your tea can get cold," I said, rising from my place on her lap.

"Oh, that'll be good then. It'll give me a chance to take a bath and make myself ready."

I swallowed loudly, my mouth suddenly dry.

I don't think she even knows what she's doing to me.

"I've been thinking about that thing you wanted me to try. I've been trying some things up there and it's been surprisingly enjoyable. Maybe tonight..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke to an empty room.

My voice rang out in the vacuum left by my departure. "Love you, byyyeee." My body flew through the night air, my perpetual grin covered by the mouthless mask. Eager to get home, I bounded in greater and greater arcs on the way to the reported location. The newly designed restraint in my pants tussled with an uncooperative erection as I did my best to make the world a better place. Happiness like I'd never known before coursing through my body, revelling in the understanding that I wasn't alone. That there was someone who loved me and would be with me through the many years. I had a companion.

For the first time, Remy granted a wish that wasn't her own.

Epilogue

"General, what are your orders?"

The silver mustached man, folded his fingers together as he looked down at the reports on his desk. He looked over at the younger man, and sighed. "Are you certain it's gone critical?"

"Yes sir. In ten minutes the entire facility is going to blow, we need to get you out of here, sir!"

"And we can't get close enough to disable it manually?"

"No sir."

"And the failsafes?"

"They seem to have been disabled sir. We think it might be the work of the Council."

The Council, a group of villains that were constantly interfering with their endless schemes. The older gentleman shook his head and ran his hand that still held deceptive strength through his thinning hair. "Damn it. This is their anniversary, but I can't think of anyone else we could call in."

"The radiation is too much. Nothing could survive, and even if they did? What could anyone do to the reactor?"

The incredulity in the youngster's face brought a smile to the general's face. "Heh," he scoffed. "Good to see the intelligence group is doing their job. They're impressive but it might generate panic if everyone knew what they could do." He pulled out a phone and typed in a short text. His phone rumbled and he answered it, putting it on speakerphone.

An electronic voice rang out. "General, how might I help you? I still owe you for-"

"Sorry Nexus, no time for pleasantries. They're needed at seven miles due east of my current location."

The phone emitted a string of static that sounded vaguely like a series of cursing. "Understood. They deserve-"

"I wouldn't ask if it wasn't necessary. Will they help?"

Nexus laughed. "They are always willing to help. It's one of the unfailing core values they share. But that can sometimes be the problem. They deserve to be happy and have a life outside of their masks," the artificial intelligence chided.

"I know. I'll figure out a way to make it up to them."

"See that you do." Then the phone call disconnected.

"Who? Who are you talking about?"

"Private, today is your lucky day. Today you get to meet the greatest secret held by countries, villains, and superheroes the world over. Today you meet the Immortals."

Ten seconds after the phone call disconnected, two people appeared about a mile above the malfunctioning experimental reactor. Seemingly unconcerned about their plummeting situation, the larger of the two positioned herself behind the smaller one and fiddled with something between their bodies. The one in front rotated her head back and received a quick kiss for her troubles. Spreading her arms wide, a wingsuit on the front one's black suit caught the air and they began a spiralling descent toward the ground. On the each of their ring fingers was an identical golden band, plain but for a single inscription: My Deepest Wish

The End