Nameless Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit!

My throat locked up and my body forgot to breathe for a moment. The mattress was practically torn in two when I fell forward, my hands curling into claws as my pussy strained to adjust. It didn't hurt but it was damned close as my internal tissue flexed around Remy's cock. My girlfriend, not understanding the riotous rave that was happening inside me, began an instinctual press of her hips up at me.

"Stop. Stop stop." I patted her thigh to keep her from thrusting into me.

She went to withdraw, lifting up with her hands on my ass.

"No! Don't move! Stop means stop!"

She froze, eyes looking slightly panicked.

The feeling of getting socked in the gut by a pillow faded and I was left with her throbbing cock that filled me. It wasn't until a wobbly moan issued from my lips that Remy realized what was going on. My exclamation wasn't born of pain. It was from pleasure so intense that I locked up for a moment. Now that I'd adjusted I was oh so ready for the ride to come.

"This is impossible," my voice came out a little thin, like I didn't have enough oxygen.

"It's good for me too."

"No. You don't get it. This is literally impossible. I've never felt anything this good. Nothing has ever filled me as perfectly as you do."

She looked proud at my praise but then she blushed. "I mean. I did change your body and I'm not a monster. I would like to think my id would care about your pleasure too."

"Does that mean that my cock...?"

"Probably is also the perfect fit for me. Just the right length and girth to push all of my yummy buttons."

"Yummy buttons?" I asked incredulously with a snort. "You can be such a dork." Her expression fell which is the exact opposite thing I was aiming for. "I like it by the way. Your dorkness. It's very endearing."

Her smile was brilliant. "Oh. Good."

"Now is my lovely mount ready to go for a ride?"

"And you call me a dork."

"Be quiet and get to bucking, bronco. Your mare is ready for you."

She laughed and affected a western accent. "Whatever you say, ma'am. Ahm aimen to please. Although I am curious as to how many more equestrian terms you can come up with."

I rolled my eyes and began to rock my hips, slipping my folds around her delectable cock. She joined me and our bodies found the rhythm together, clapping against one another just hard enough so she pressed into the deepest parts of me. The impacts wobbled my firm ass in the most entrancing way, and she couldn't stop herself from reaching around to touch me there. Her fingers absorbed a few of the vibrations, driving them deeper inside. I reveled in the firm power contained by her fingers and my glutes quivered beneath her hands. Sweet moans and harsher grunts cut through the steady slapping sound of our flesh meeting each other, along with the low squishing sounds of her forcing her way into my body. Our sweat mingled together with our effort and control, both of us working hard to ensure the other's pleasure.

She came first, those abs I loved so much tensing up into a nice grid as her cock flexed, releasing her bliss in little warm spurts.

"Almost, so close," I panted, throwing my head back and grinding my pelvis down into her. After a few moments, I managed to spill over the edge, my cock throbbing sympathetically as my pussy fluttered around her length. In the throes of my orgasm, my powers activated involuntarily as I lost control. Microscopic plates of chitin bloomed on my shoulder and hip in expanding black rings that bloomed like flowers across my body. My vagina convulsed around her pretty feminine cock that I was now fully in love with. Filled with her gooey warmth, I relaxed onto her body, accepting her gift and the proof of my ability to satisfy my partner. My core tensed around her as it oozed out lips that were still nicely stretched by her girth. The physical sensations overcame my propensity for planning and overthinking, carrying me away from any worries and fears.

When my weary eyes finally blinked open, they were met by equally exhausted and happy brown ones. I placed a kiss on her chest before levering myself off her body to flop beside her on the bed. Snaking her hand underneath me, she slid me up next to her, our sweaty shoulders kissing. Our breathing slowed to more normal levels, but we didn't say anything for fear of ruining the moment we both recognized as special. Until her cum started to dry on my labia and I was forced to do the awkward crab shuffle on the way to her bathroom to clean up. After tidying up down there, I threw the dirty washcloth into the hamper and returned to lean against the threshold to her bedroom. Remy was on her side, watching me with radiant happiness shining out of every pore, her dark waterfall hair spilling out behind her.

"If only I had my tablet or easel," I muttered to myself. Unable to remain apart from her for long, I returned to the bed. I was only just getting settled beneath the comforter when she asked a question.

"Kelly, something you said earlier struck me as interesting. Are you an alien?"

I guess it's time for this revelation.

I spun on the bed to prop my head up and look at her. "Kind of, yeah. I was sent here from somewhere, for some reason, with no knowledge of where I came from or who my parents were." I held up my hand and let my chitin appear and fade. "My only clue is my powers. I had a scientist give me a physical and he said I appeared to have been molded into a human shape, but that was not what the core of my genome told me to be. He said I wasn't fertile with humans and that my telomeres didn't show the same shortening that was normally present in humans. I had no idea what that meant, never was the best student. But he explained that I wouldn't age. He then offered me an obscene amount of money to study my body. I declined and when he became insistent I had to be more firm in my refusal. He eventually took the hint and I hear he regained use of his jaw. In time."

"Wait... You're immortal?"

"Unaging. Very important distinction."

I couldn't decipher the look on Remy's face and was thus surprised when she threw herself atop me and began peppering my face with kisses.

"Hey. Hey. Hey!" I said through giggles, eventually able to fend off her amorous advances and interpose my hand between our lips.

"You couldn't be more perfect. We'll be together, forever."

"Wait... You too?"

"As I said, survival instincts are very strong, even during hormonal puberty sex wishes."

"Hey unaging club," I said cheerfully, holding up my fist.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to understand you," she remarked, bumping her fist against mine before lowering herself down for more kisses. "But that doesn't matter when we fit so well together."

"We do, don't we?" A rapacious glint invaded my eye. "At least in one configuration."

Remy licked her lips when she grasped the innuendo, her hand lowering between our bodies to grip my thickening cock.

I grunted at the still novel sensation. "What do you say I make a woman out of you Imperviwish."

"Oh, no. My dastardly plan has been foiled by the peerless Nameless. Now that you've captured me, what am I going to do?" she bemoaned in a dramatic tone. Her performance was somewhat lessened by her strong limbs penning in my body. It was also lessened by the waggle of her hips that had her cock swaying to tap against mine like a pendulous bumper car.

As much as I wanted this, there was still one more revelation that needed to be said. "Before we do this, and we are doing this, and seeing that this is the night of revelations and sex, I just wanted to-"

She leaned down and kissed my nose. "You don't have to vacillate, you can say whatever you wish to say."

"Do you remember a young girl crying in an alleyway? It was dark and raining..."

Realization dawned. "That was..."

"Me. That's also one of the reasons I came in so hot when I thought you'd chosen to become a villain. You were my very first hero, Remy. That betrayal, on top of the loss of my father... It was too much. But then I got the news about Poly and I realized I'd just broken into the home of my childhood hero. The one who saved me... I was so ashamed."

"Don't make more of it than it was, I was just a nineteen-year-old girl helping a crying girl by calling 911 and waiting with you until the police arrived."

I grabbed her face in my hands, her cheeks making her lips look fat. "Hey. You found me a home, and, combined with the values my adoptive father instilled, led to the creation of Nameless. All the good I've done in my life, a portion of it has to be set at your feet. Without you, who knows what might've happened?" I shook my head to clear it from the overly emotional thoughts. "Now, are you going to tease me all day? Or are you going to do something about that?" I asked, my eyes dipping to my insistent erection.

Remaining thoughtful, Remy took her time, hovering above me without effort through those impressive arms, biceps bulging as they held her still. I licked my lips but waited patiently for her.

No matter how much I want to act and turn her mind to more important things than events of the distant past.

Still, my hips shifted wantonly and my fingers ached to run rampant across her body in an effort to sample every inch of that silken flesh. Coming to some sort of conclusion, her lips bowed upward into a smile. "So, you're telling me I'm a cradle robber?" She teased, her smile transforming into a fake pout.

"I'm an alien. You've robbed the spaceship or teleporter or whatever constitutes a cradle for those advanced species of all those science fiction shows you like."

"Nutrient tank, probably" she provided, resuming her the sway of her hips that had our cocks slipping against one another with entirely too little stimulation.

"Nerd," I accused, throwing my arms around her neck.

"Don't make me put that mouth to a better use," she growled, finding her confidence in the banter.

My eyes blazed with playful daring. "As if you-"

She did as she promised, dipping down and pressing her tongue inside me at the same time she pressed down with her hips. A pillow materialized under my hips and lower back, angling my body just enough that my cock slipped perfectly into her pussy.

How did she do that? I thought, mind made stupid by the sensation of her warm wet tunnel. Right. Her wishes are like fucking...

"Magic," I moaned. "Fucking magic. You've ruined me. I won't ever be able to have sex again without thinking of you."

"Tada," she chimed somewhat breathlessly, as if it had all been some performance; some trick done in front of an audience. "And, good." She captured my lips in another searing kiss. As she pulled away, she pinched my lip between her teeth until it snapped free. "No one has ever, will ever, or can ever, be as perfect for each other as we are."

"Seems like a shame to waste such a gift," I said. Pointedly tightening muscles I hadn't known I had before she changed me, I flexed my cock and bounced my brow.

Catching the hint, she began to ride me in earnest, our breasts pressing together as she did her best to force me through the mattress. And, although she didn't succeed, we spent the rest of the night swapping positions and giving it a genuine go until we fell into an exhausted sleep. Each of us had discovered things about the other and the ties around our hearts grew ever tighter. Our lives twisting together in an ever more tangled knot.

One night, when we were alone and not giving Remy consecutive sexual revelations, something happened that shifted the dynamics of our relationship. Watching an old western I'd picked out, Remy was sprawled out across the couch with her head in my lap. Her eyes kept drifting closed under the soothing scratches from my fingers. All was well.

Except...

I was feeling snacky.

The desire for something salty-sweet was weighed against my girlfriend's comfort. Unfortunately for Remy, I also had to pee, so the scales didn't tilt in her favor. I wasn't uncouth enough to dump her on the floor without warning. Instead I gently turned her head away from the television and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I spoke to her softly. "Hey. I'm gonna get some ice cream. You want anything while I'm up?"

It took her a couple of seconds to register that I'd asked a question. Eventually she shook her head and let her ear fall back against my thigh. Not understanding the implications of my question, she groaned in complaint when my muscles began to tense when I went to pry myself out of the comfy couch. She murmured in satisfaction when I settled back into the couch.

I blinked my eyes a few times, but the bowl in my hands remained resolutely real. A bowl of ice cream had materialized out of thin air. I took the spoon and had a taste.

Creamy and delicious. How did this happen? Does she really care about me this much or was it simply a chance for her to keep sleeping? Hmmm.

I ate my ice cream and pondered this new development, a seed of an idea beginning to grow in my mind.

That was quite good. But I still need to pee.

I gutted it out until the end of the movie. Hauling her to her bedroom, I gave her a kiss while I tucked her into bed. After I took care of business and left her house, I went straight to my workshop, the one where I'd developed my suit and tools with my father. Once there, I began to work. Twelve hours, a generous amount of coffee, and two bloodshot eyes later and I had a working prototype. I tried it on and tightened the straps around my shoulder.

Everything fits great. Now I just need to present the idea to...

A yawn threatened to tear the muscles in my jaw.

Maybe after a short nap.

One slightly longer than short nap and a quick snack later and I was out the door.

"Okay. What's the rush? And why did you want me to come to the mini-golf course? I had to cancel a meeting with a potential client," Remy asked.

"We're not here for the mini-golf, we're here for what's next to the mini-golf." I did a dramatic swing of my arms like I was presenting her a prize at a game show.

"The batting cages?" She asked skeptically.

"Bingo. Show a little faith. I may be a little loopy from lack of sleep but I'm still ready to roll. But it won't work without your help."

"Okay. What do you need me to do?"

I told her.

"You want me to do what now?"

"Climb on. I have an idea and I want you to test it."

"At the batting cages?" she questioned again with an arched eyebrow.

"Just give me a chance. If this works..." I shook my head. Turning my back towards her, I crouched down a bit and patted the back of my thigh. "Hop up."

She approached cautiously, putting on a brave face as she looked at the variety of straps that hung off my back.

"Those go around those arms. No, not there, the other way. Good. Now wait to draw those tight until you get your feet set." She was patient as she followed my directions and eventually we got her situated. "Alright, now you should be good to set your feet into the stirrups and hop on. Try to do it quickly, or I might tip over."

"This is ridiculous," she told me dryly.

"Humor me," I pleaded.

Sinking her shoes into the slots for her feet that'd been salvaged from my now dead bicycle, she managed to clamber onto my back without too much difficulty. She was tense as if waiting to spring back off.

"I've got you. Relax that pretty little ass down onto that pedestal and the weight should be distributed a little more evenly for me."

Slowly doing what I asked, her weight eased from my shoulders. The straps held and did their job, spreading her weight around my body. I did a step and she tensed back up.

"Okay. Now, are you going to tell me why you've constructed a device to create the world's most elaborate piggyback?"

"Not yet, one more thing to show you."

It wasn't until I shut the chain link fence behind me and inserted a couple quarters into the machine that she began to protest.

"Kelly... What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to take an eighty miles per hour fastball to the chest in about five seconds. If my timing is correct."

"But why? Isn't that going to hurt?"

"Probably."

"This is ridiculous. Why do I need to be back here to watch you-"

The baseball whizzed out of the machine, heading straight for the left side of my groin. Despite my belief in her and my conclusions, I still tensed up.

If I'm wrong this is going to hurt.

Only, I wasn't wrong. I was right!

Six inches from smacking into my body, the momentum of the baseball stopped and fell to the floor.

Fuck yeah!

"Hurt... yourself. Did that- Did that stop?" She hadn't even got the question out of her mouth before the second ball suffered the same fate as the first. Then she began to understand the meaning behind everything we'd done. "Do it again."

Another baseball stopped dead in its tracks.

"Again."

A fourth.

"Again."

A fifth.

Her hands tightened around the handles I placed up near my shoulders for that express purpose. The balls continued to come and her power continued to stop them cold, protecting me from harm.

The mechanical whirring of the machine fell silent. If I strained I could turn my head just far enough to meet her stunned brown eyes.

"I... I don't know what to say. How did you figure this out?"

"Yesterday I wanted ice cream and you created it for me. I figured that if your power would activate for that, it might also trigger for anything that might harm me. I went straight home and got to work. Hence the giant bags under my eyes that could be used as luggage for the country of Constantinople."

"Constantinople was a city, not a country."

I threw my hands wide. "Is that really relevant right now?"

"No. I suppose not. So, what happens now and what does this mean moving forward?"

"It means that, if you want to, you can be my partner. And maybe, a little bit of the survival instinct you seem to think I lack."

"I don't think I can put the kind of time into it that you can. I'm not built for that kind of consistent danger." She seemed nervous, but I felt like we were on the cusp of something special.

Something that could make a difference in the world.

I looked around and came up with it.

"Then how about you be my pinch hitter. So to speak. Together, you with your magic, and me with my ability to maneuver you into the best position would be a force to be reckoned with. And it would only be for the more important stuff, I wouldn't want to waste your time with petty theft or community outreach."

"That's not a waste of time and you know it. You do real good with those actions but, I'm not great around people." She mulled it over, pinching her lips as she thought about it.

I crossed my fingers and began making my own wishes.

"It might work. At least, it's something I'd be willing to try. For you," she promised.

Whooping with joy I jumped up.

And almost toppled over backwards as our weight shifted.

Her arms wrapped around my neck in a death grip that threatened to choke me out before she loosened it. "Once we have some time to practice," she amended.

"Once we have time to practice," I agreed. Looking out over the batting cage, my heart beat in exultation at our success. "But first. Want to try the baseball thing again?"

"Yes. Absolutely yes," she responded eagerly.

As I slotted the next round of coins into the machine, I mused aloud. "If we're gonna get you into the field, we're gonna need a better name than Imperviwish. I had a couple of ideas about that..."

"I'm ready," Remy declared out of the blue one night when we were hanging out watching television.